• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Forgotten Frontier: A Sci-Fi Horror RP

Three (Sort of) Robots/Artificial’s will be fun, along with the violent (but forced to restrict his violence to enemies because of his programming) but somehow compassionate CD

Last edited:
Sorry, just edited it, meant artificials, pretty much the term for Cyborgs, Robots, and AI’s

I have a Combat Drone posted to join the fight- probably die

It will be interesting to see how well Walker gets along with the Captain. Seeing as he doesn't mean to cause chaos. It just sort of happens when Walker is allowed to galavant on the battlefield unsupervised.

It will be interesting to see how well Walker gets along with the Captain. Seeing as he doesn't mean to cause chaos. It just sort of happens when Walker is allowed to galavant on the battlefield unsupervised.
lol, I would love to see everyone’s interaction with the captain- and Jerry

Just added who will likely be everyone’s least favorite character.

I have work so it may take a bit before my break

Users who are viewing this thread

Back