• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Foreseas

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I really hope I'm doing this right.

First off. Is this site readily acceptable by mobile devices? Because I'm on a desktop right now and the plot/sheet/rules/everything is on my iPod. Perhaps I shouldn't be asking such a question on this tab but I'm the 20-minutes kind of new so I wouldn't have a clue.

I don't think it matters a whole lot if you ask a small question as long as an RP idea is posted, but as far as I know it has some sort of mobile-friendly function to post with, so you'll probably be able to go on your iPod and post things fairly easily. Worst case scenario, you can probably just post all the messy text and then come back on your desktop to edit it and reformat it.

All right, I'll stick around and read it when it gets posted. The tags alone make it seem pretty interesting.

Well I'll have to do it tomorrow now. Also, question. Even though I set Safari to accept cookies, I still can't login. Problem?

[QUOTE="The Chosen Undead]Well I'll have to do it tomorrow now. Also, question. Even though I set Safari to accept cookies, I still can't login. Problem?

[/QUOTE]
Not sure, try downloading another browser to check if it's just the browser or if there's an entirely different problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back