The Flight.

Hayden just hold onto her as she cried as tears come down her face" I wanna teach sissy my language" she say to her as she just wipe her tears @Tsutarji

Yuki just looked at her" it sign language Alexiandra know it its be easier for me since I can't speak well" she say @Tsutarji

Yuki taught her the alphabet and everything else after it" my name is Hayden" she say as she show her how to finger spell her name @Tsutarji

nuupe they flew from the lab already ^-^' carrying who couldn't fly)))

oh ya were gonna vote on who get to be leader of the group))

Jade walked up to Dante's room, and knocked the door. "Hello." she greeted a smile. "We have a job for you." she states.

"Really?" Dante grinned, "I cant wait." he states with a flap of his wings."

Jackson looked at them, He didn't like El Diablo to much.

Alexandria stood and walked over to a tree and sat down curling up slightly with her face and neck uncovered. "What's the plan now?" She asked speaking as loudly as she could, turning towards Jackson. 

@Kimona

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well i'd think we'd find somewhere safe to hide out, and figure out how to blend in, i mean we really don't know what this outside world his like." he states with a shrug.

@NightTerror

Alexandria nodded in acceptance and leaned back with her eyes shut and allowed her wings to cover her face. It gave her a sense of security. 

@Kimona

Hahaha Hayden as the leader nope she a kid) 

hayden just looked at Jackson as she smiled" jack can we leave and go somewhere safe we wee just take a break" she say smiling @Kimona

( I know just thought it was funny) 

hayden just look at the others as she smiled as she was bored she just looked at alexiandra- Alex your very pretty no more bad people right- she signed to her @NightTerror

"I would think toward a small town. if we, or someone could sneak in and grab us some new clothes, then maybe the same person, or someone else could sneak in and we could learn something too." he smiled with a shrug.

@Tsutarji

Jackson grabbed Serena under the arms again to pick her op, "Lets go." he states.

@SeratheUnicorn

Serena remembered the microphone under her ear. It might still work! And if it did, what if they found them? "Microphone...under my ear" Serena said, slightly panicked. They couldn't be found! If the facility found them they would have to go back!

@Kimona

Last edited by a moderator:
Autumn nodded "ok that sounds good" she smiled. 

@Kimona

James smiled at Jane "hey jane do you think he can get them "he asked as he embrassed her in a hug 

Hayden just try to understand what they were saying as she was struggling reading the lips they were talking to fast for her to understand as she wave her hand to get the attention of the others" what.... friends....say....no....understand" she say as she just making some faces she looked at alexiandria- what are they saying i can't understand i can't read two people lips at the same time it hard- she signed to her @Tsutarji @NightTerror

Users who are viewing this thread

Back