The Flight.

Hayden just smiled as she was happy she taught her how to sign as she looked at her" yay" she say as she smiled looking at autumn- thank you sissy for telling me its hard to understand sometimes- she signed to her @Tsutarji

(sorry i been busy with work and school) 

Hayden just looked around as she was walking around she just sighed she kinda fell asleep away from the others she didn't think she belong with the others she felt out of place she was deaf she didn't care if the earsers come get her she just saw a eraser was on front of her as she tried to get away but got caught she passed out she was back at the school (sorry i'm making a new character)  @Tsutarji

Last edited by a moderator:
Autumn stayed hidden "Hayden..."she laid in the bush and she almost started to cry "no i should be strong "she just laid their in the bush for a while 
@Zeldafangirl

(aaww ok...)

Hayden was back at the school as she was scared as she was one of the prize percections as she looked at the male scientist" let go of me" she say as she was trying to get free she looked around she didn't like james at all @Tsutarji

Hayden just looked at him she spit at his face" get away from me monster" she say looking at him as she looking around she wanted to get out of this place the cage she was scared for a expeiremnt @Tsutarji

Dante flew after the group, picking up Autumn, "Come one sweety you can't get left behind." he smiled. this was his chance to mesh with the escaping group, since it was large. Jackson continued to carry fish girl. 

@Tsutarji

Jade stood next to James.

@Zeldafangirl

Hayden looked at him" NO NO NO" she say trying to kick him as she was screaming she was so scared" let me go let me go" she say as she was still trying to kick him but couldn't she had the coler back on she just got shocked she screamed @Tsutarji

Autumn hugged him "im so scared "she whimpered at him then she looked him in his eyes "thank you"she whimpered

@Kimona

James Laughed "cmon Little girl...if you do what we say we will treat you like family" he lies

Hayden just looked at him she knew he was lying she just sighed" fine" she pouted as she was trying to take off the coller but it was no use she just follow the orders" what do you want me to do master" she say as she smiled she didn't know what to call him she just sighed her most of her fear was jane she was the most scary person here @Tsutarji @Kimona

james smiled at her and he opened the cage and he picked her up and he noticed she called him master "hey just call me James " he sighed as he took her to a place to test her flying " ok now fly"
@Zeldafangirl

Dante slightly shivered at the hug, but he tried his best to show no reaction. "Your welcome." he smiled, though he new he should probably bring her to the lab, but e had to gain they're trust, so he didn't.

@Tsutarji

Jade looked her over she grinned. She was just gonna watch,

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn really didnt care about being in the lab but she didnt want to be alone " whats your name "she moved her tail near his and she touches it 

@Kimona

James looked at Jade "aww ..ok Doc it is"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back