The Flight.

Hayden just frowned" I wish I had a super cool power to hea yiu I don't want you to die your my friend" she say looking at her frowning @Tsutarji

Serena frowned. Someone was talking to her... She opened he mouth. "Hi, I'm... Serena..." She told him. Her voice was a little raspy, she had t used it in a very long time, but still had an almost hypnotic quality.

@Kimona

"Don't worry you'll be fine in a few hours. The scientists gave each of us an improved immune system." Alexandria pointed out. 

@Tsutarji

Alexandria glanced over at him and nodded, extending a hand down to help both of the other girls up. "I'm Alexandria. A pleasure to meet you." She introduced her self to the girl she didn't know. 

@Tsutarji @Zeldafangirl

(ohh)

*drip* *drip* said from the water of El diablo as he made a wide grin under his mask as he started to laugh psychotically "freedom!" he said as he kick down the door and saw some scientist as he tackle then my his tentacle and slam then in the wall over and over as thir head crack and blood came out. El diablo keep in laughing as the blood go over his dark coat and he saw one of his friends even thoe they dont know him thoe "HHHHHEEEELLLLOOOOO GGGUUUUYYYYYSSSSSS!!!!!" he said as he jump down to the ground hurting him a bit from the fall as he laugh at his own pain then ran beside them

@Tsutarji @NightTerror @Zeldafangirl @Kimona

El Diabloe look at them under the mask as he laugh "well my name El diablo ahahahahha it seems like we got our freedom we needed ahahahahah lets just hope thoe scientist wont come chasing us "he said with a smile"

@NightTerror

el diablo look at then and smile "hella no im gonna get you out ahahahahahah ive been hee for too long since i was born and if they try to hella get you guys ahahahhahaha im gonna smash their skull out and eat their brains" he said as he walk 

@NightTerror @Zeldafangirl @Tsutarji

Hayden just looked at them as she smiled- he good no bad people no scary people- she signed to alexiandria since she knows her language she didn't like speaking too much she just walked with them @Tsutarji @NightTerror

"Yeah no bad guys but freedome and a good life" he said spreadis his arms with a laugh . Seeing a one scientist w a gun a tentavkle spawn out from his back as he slam the scientist in the ground then shove the gun in hus mouth as Onyclx laugh 

@NightTerror @Zeldafangirl @Tsutarji

Hayden just screamed as she was scared as she hold onto Autumn she had fear in her eyes she knew they were bad but watching onyx hurt that man scared her @Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back