• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

l0yalt1

𝓵𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓲
so, i don't think anyone will pay attention to this, and i lost my actual starter for this, SO i'll type someone short.
--------
so basically, this is a maze runner fan fiction. it has the same disease, same stuff. but different characters ;).
i don't mind if you use your own character, but be able to roleplay. lol.

ok, i can type a starter for anyone who wants to join :)
--------
Recently there was a new virus spreading around. Nobody really paid attention to it until it spread from the US to Africa, straight to Asia, and up to Europe. It only got worse until people realized it turned them into zombies. Yeah, not joking. Actual, flesh eating, zombies. But, everyone called them cranks. The Government tried everything they could to solve this problem, but nothing worked. So, they tried to hide it. Until a certain Scientist exposed them in a live Interview...
Nobody knows what to do. Welllllll, that was a lie. There are many survivors, but not enough. Unlike us, the group of kids who managed to survive.

--------

i forgot to mention this, but we started when the virus was like, announced or something. we'll be skipping week by week. AND you might have to play multiple characters so, oops. and, the immune have supernatural powers. yeah.
that is what i meant by "different". lol, ok, you can join now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back