• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Five

Fantayzia

The Kawaii Potato
The Five

Dear Reader,

If you are reading this your life is in grave danger. As is mine, I fear I have little time left before he finds me. My name is Adina or at least that is the name that has been given to me. know this sounds crazy but there is something you need to know, all the stories you have been told, all the legends about magic. They are all true.

And you my friend have magic, if you are who I think you are you will have been born with a rather strange birthmark, this means you are a descendant of the five.

They were the most powerful witches and warlocks the world had ever seen, but they gave their lives to stop an ancient force known as Abbadon. Now someone is trying to release that force on the world again.

You may be asking yourselves why I am asking for your help but I must be brief; he will destroy the world if the others aren't awaken soon. The symbols you have call to them, they will allow me to find them and perform the ritual I need to save them and this planet. You need to find the others.

You my friend are the worlds only hope.

I hear the shouting now, I beg you. Use your mark and it will unite you with the others. I will wait for you there.

~Adina

0-0-0-0-0

Okay! So, is anyone interested in this? By the way you could either make who you are descended from or you could choose from the people I made. Each person has a specific talent that they got from the person you were descended from.

0-0-0-0-0

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back