• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π“𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ€π‹ π–πˆππ“π„π‘ β€” 𝐨𝐨𝐜 𝐭𝐑𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
maybe he can be Kyra and Xander's uncle....a UILF
futurama-disgust.gif

idiot idiot BTW nathan's theme song: still feel - that wouldn't be the asbolutely bussin' song by halfβ€’alive, would it? :v
EDIT: I'm on mobile so the music won't work for me but I DEDUCE

futurama-disgust.gif

idiot idiot BTW nathan's theme song: still feel - that wouldn't be the asbolutely bussin' song by halfβ€’alive, would it? :v
EDIT: I'm on mobile so the music won't work for me but I DEDUCE
it is! I love half.alive!! I was going to find some old school song for him but I was being lazy and just scrolled through my playlist as usual lmao

just broke Xander's code while trying to finish it.....if you need me, i will be screaming into the void for the next hour

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

i heard dilf's????

d102479df74fa2d95b2ea20643de27d049c6687f.gifv
09cb6f0202484c3c889176ec641c2ad2.gif

i need to stop i haven't even finished andy yet

also idiot idiot i would literally die for nathan, my beloved; i have never wanted to protect a character more. like if you even think of doing him dirty i will simply intervene

Last edited:
i heard dilf's????

d102479df74fa2d95b2ea20643de27d049c6687f.gifv
09cb6f0202484c3c889176ec641c2ad2.gif

i need to stop i haven't even finished andy yet

also idiot idiot i would literally die for nathan, my beloved; i have never wanted to protect a character more. like if you even think of doing him dirty i will simply intervene
hehe well like I always say in my roleplays, all characters I make have no definite shelf life or planned death. it is up to your characters and the direction the story takes that determines their livelihood hehe.

y’all hear be out..,
tumblr_oba23lNZTD1rawb5do1_500.gifv
3b0651321ababdfcae33de06a79b0c2c.gif
i’ve literally just got home from watching the new spider-man and the first thing i see is someone suggesting daddy benadryl cabbagepatch 😩

Bermuda Triangle is aight. But y’all sleepin on-
D1298612-FEA5-456A-A57F-276DCDCF49C9.jpeg
Just watched him in The Green Knight!

cumberpatch is not a dilf. thats canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back