• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π“𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ€π‹ π–πˆππ“π„π‘ β€” 𝐨𝐨𝐜 𝐭𝐑𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

idiot

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡𝘴 𝘡𝘰 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘴π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦π˜₯.
5326a889b2be0ef33a9d95ebd9d3d638d44d2e25.gifv

OOC THREAD.
you got questions or queries? want to share your character ideas or just chat? well this is the place!
once the final cast is chosen a discord will be made.

Last edited:
haha I really said, I BET this is alberta or northern BC!! Love a Banff moment, but haven’t gone.

I’ve visited Alberta a few times for hockey tournaments so I’m kinda tempted to make a hockey player. Can’t wait to see how many times the word eh gets thrown around πŸ˜‚

I’ve visited Alberta a few times for hockey tournaments so I’m kinda tempted to make a hockey player. Can’t wait to see how many times the word eh gets thrown around πŸ˜‚
Girl there’s a standard policy of every other man on the street (and every third girl) must be a hockey player or a snow bunny. It is our law up here πŸ™πŸ˜

I’ve never been to canada, let alone the u.s.; my ass had to do some RESEARCH for this rp. πŸ₯²

all you gotta know is dont make any charas from calgary... everyone from calgary is a jerk (joking... or am i?)

i'm finally here, and my punk-goth zombie slaying badass and i are ready to rock 'n' roll!! all these characters look hella good < 3

Last edited:
oh loving some of the placeholders so far!! once my ass finds the right face claims I’ll add the others and get started on them!!

all of the characters are dope as fuuuuuck.
also
Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad props to you for giving us an eye candy dilf.
i've been so obsessed with buffy the vampire slayer recently ashdhsasj; sarah michelle gellar my BELOVED

obligatory personal tip of the cowboy hat to lisbeth lisbeth , long time no seee

And hello/good afternoon to everyone else! Excited to get this show on the long, icy, zombie-infested road. Love what's brewin in the character roster so far - I'll have my two characters' placeholders up in an hour or two

Kovacs Kovacs hehe hello hello my love; i'm expecting some gawjus characters!!

i've already thrown up a v slight WIP because i've had this baby in the back of my mind for months and have needed an excuse to expand upon her

Knight boi Knight boi pedro pascal too?!?!? i'm currently watching narcos and i'm obsessed with him as well. i'm so excited to see these characters eeee

Sup y’all, I’m late to the party but only because I’ve been trying to look for a cs code.

so I may of added another three placeholders - including a certain character from the interest check! I'll probably have more, but more as a keepsake for future side-characters. depending on how much time I have will depend on how many get full cs. we will see. I'm excited to see some swanky characters!!

so I may of added another three placeholders - including a certain character from the interest check! I'll probably have more, but more as a keepsake for future side-characters. depending on how much time I have will depend on how many get full cs. we will see. I'm excited to see some swanky characters!!
im resisting the urge to throw a few down at once, gonna go with one before i get your beautiful delicious lore down pat. i love THEM ALL, and miss ophelia 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Back