• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Final Feud

"You look angry boy. Would you care to decide your teammates fate?" Cassius asked him sternly, his teeth clenched. "You stare as if you have something to prove. A poor decision to be rash at this time"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He then regains control of himself. "I am no boy...... I am a man of nightmarish proportions." He said grimly with a low growl. " you will not hurt my family.... Ever." He said before chuckling.

"The gate will open on your word. It's up to you now, you remain here, and all of you die, or you turn and go" Cassius stated as he stared coldly to Karn. A soldier fell to his knees "I've got a family!" He exclaimed in fright. "And for the record I don't have nightmares, those are for weaker men" Cassius said with disgust for Karns statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amu took a sip from her tea. She then looked up to see him staring at her. She blushed a little from the way he was staring at her. Then her mind wondered to somthing else. "Oh wait! I never got your name,"

Eilwen started to sing along, when she saw the gates. What the heck was happening? Eilwen, forgetting her music was till cranked up high, rolled down her window to see better, instead of looking through tinted windows. Was this what Cassius was saying as 'little'? Eilwen drove closer, still disregarding the music. "Well something to do!" Eilwen kept her car running, and walked over, to see what was the matter. She then just came back to her senses, realizing the music was still going. Deciding it wasn't worth it to go back, she continued to walk over.

Korvette would jump rather cutely, and looked up at the sky as he poked his mouth in thought. "My name is Kokiro Lovette, or just Korvette, which is what everyone calls me..", he would respond with a smile as he looked back down at Amu.

Their food would arrive just then, and Korvette nodded his head at the waiter in thanks. "So, what do you think about Cassius?", Korvette would question Amu, beginning to delicately eat his teriyaki noodle bowl.

He was calculated and easy-going, or that was so he had seemed. In reality, Korvette was planning everything that would take place tonight, tomorrow, next week, and next month, all in his mind as he stared at Zaire's cute little sister, Amu. She could prove valuable in many different ways to Korvette, maybe even just for comic relief.

"Well I........I don't know I know he's cruel. Though I guess somtimes I wonder why he turned out this way. See he wasn't always like that...why do you ask?"

"Just wanted to know your opinion, Amu Hatsune...", Korvette would mutter with a smile as he swallowed a large clump of noodles, then went to sipping his tea. "What do you think about your brother?", he would ask her.

He needed information, information was money to him.

"Also, has he said anything about me?", he would also ask. Korvette was usually involved with both sides, selling and spying for both, in reality he was just pulling both of their strings when he was ultimately bored. In fact, that is why he chose this kind of life, out of boredom, simply because a normal life was much too dangerous for someone like him.

Much too dull, unlike the shining bullets that marked the deaths of the people he sold out.

"Oh! My brother is the best he is always helping people! And um no I don't think he has ever mention your name before."

"I'm so glad...", Korvette would respond with a smile, scooting closer to Amu. "I do not see how such a beautiful and innocent girl like you is related to Zaire, but that isn't the matter, simply showing you a bit of freedom and fun is what we're up to tonight, isn't that right?", he would mutter.

Korvette would then stretch, looking over at Zaire's younger sister. She would be exposed to Cassius soon enough, might as well give her a heads-up. "Whatever war your brother is involved in, you're going to be involved in too, so it's only for the best you get prepared, am I right?"

"Scared? Nervous?", Korvette would ask as he scooted back away from her, smiling as he looked at girl. He would check his phone once more, then return his focus to the girl. "I would expect such from such an innocent and beautiful soul..", he'd say.

Then Korvette became laid-back again, returning to eating and smiling at her. He was truly unpredictable, which made most people wonder whether or not he was acting truly towards them at all times. It was somewhat intimidating in a way, while it can easily captivate almost anyone who faces him.

Kris had accepted the job from Cassius without hesitation. It would at least spice up her day a bit, even if not much. She'd entered the slums easily enough, surprisingly there weren't many people around. She looked at the map Cassius had given her after accepting and frowned. Reading maps always took more effort than it should have. Pulling out her phone she quickly input the addresses of all the power lines before stuffing the map in her pocket.

Reaching the first power line she opened the door of the transformer resting at the base of the pipe, connecting the wires of one of the boxes Cassius had given her to the lines. It had been simple and she finished working in less than a minute, shutting the door she looked around, not seeing anyone in close proximity. She'd continued on to the other power lines, reaching the last power line problem free. She'd opened the door and started working, absorbed in what she was doing and not hearing the footsteps behind her until a hand was resting on her shoulder. She slowly looked over to find a burly looking man.

"Hello." She said to him. He'd opened his mouth to respond, but she'd whipped a small folding knife out of her pocket and stabbed him in the shoulder in that small window of time, only succeeding in doing so because the man was unprepared. She'd never really cared about whether or not a person lived as long as she finished what she was doing, so as the man fell to the ground, clutching at his shoulder, she connected that last wire and shut the door of the metal box. She spared him a glance, the knife still lodged in his shoulder, before turning on her heels and starting to walk away. Let them try and scan for fingerprints, it would do them no good, as hers had been wiped from the government database by the time she was 19.

Her walk back had been uneventful to say the least. She'd passed some Japanese restaurant, glancing in the window for a moment before directing her gaze in front of her once again, that was really the only place that stood out on the block, so her eyes shifted no where else as she continued walking. She could see the penthouse in sight, but also in her view was a parking garage that seemed like it wasn't having the best of days. She neared the garage, only to sit on a nearby bench to observe what was happening. Her forte was dealing with technology, not people, and close combat was not something that she was good at, so the best line of action for her would be to sit on the bench and watch the scene play out, so that's exactly what she did.

"I'm not scared! I'm always up for a good challenge. But I might be a little nervous. But I'm not going to let that stop me."

"Okay then.", Korvette would say, leaning back after finishing his food. He looked up at the ceiling, then back down at Amu. "So, what if you do die? Will you go to heaven?", he would ask with a smirk, gazing slyly at the girl.

"Because your brother may not..."

"They say killing is a sin, don't they? But whatever, hell is where the party will be at anyways, don't you think?", Korvette would ask, stretching his arms as he smiled down at the girl.

"But if anyone's going to heaven, I think it will be you. Your already an angel", Korvette would reason, lowering his arms after stretching. He would then stare deep into her eyes, devilishly smiling.

"Ready to go?"

She didn't like what he was saying. You could tell by the look on her face that she wasn't completely agreeing with him. But for some reason she couldn't get the words out. She nodded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back