• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Final Feud

CrashDash

Four Thousand Club
Two rival factions of extraordinarily gifted individuals, battling for the control of their city. The hatred between the two clans has nearly reached a boiling point, and preparations by both sides are readying for war. Both sides have their beliefs. How did it all begin? How will it end?

Cassius clan

A more wealthy aggressive clan. Led by Cassius, the hardened leader of the faction. He has a more direct approach to warfare, and much more ruthless tactics.

Zaire clan

A blue collared clan of individuals who are more docile than their counterparts. Until recently Zaire and Cassius were allies, an unknown scenario caused the two to feud. The clan has come to hate their rivals due to class warfare, seeing them as condescending and taking advantage of the lower classes of the city.

A cold night fell on the dark streets of Norham city. Rain fell onto the roads, the breath of everyone out could be clearly seen. The slums were glowing with neon light, as Zaire called for his new recruits, via messengers to meet him in their hideaway under the streets.

On the other end of the spectrum almost. The north of the city was built of Roman inspired architecture. The people lived in the lap of luxury. A representative of Cassius called on all new comers to his gang, as well as his rival did for a task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Korvette wandered along his living room, smiling as he looked back at the man. "We have a deal then?", he'd ask as he gazed down at the briefcase with interest. His fingers tapped along each other in excitement, and his eyes gleamed as the man nodded to his question.

"Money for the information."

"Thank you for doing business, Mr. Kaira.", Korvette would simply acknowledge him, handing him two sheets of information. If the target was hurt, it wasn't Korvette's problem, in fact, it would be rather amusing.

The man rested the briefcase of money on Korvette's table, right next to his computer. He would the unlock it, and look back up to the information broker.

Kaira was a frequent visitor, a man connected to the Mafia. He had done business with him since Korvette was small-time, and the information he gave the man got more than one person shot dead.

"As always", Kaira would acknowledge, simply bowing as Korvette shut his door. Another load of dough, and another entertaining show of violence to watch. Fantastic.

Meanwhile, Korvette was carefully observing Zaire and Cassius, as it would seem that a war may start. It was simply thrilling, exciting, as all of the pawns were about to clash.

A full on war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris sat in the mostly dark room, the multiple computer screens in front of her illuminating a few feet around her before that light too succumbed to the darkness. Rapidly typing codes and programs with one hand on the keyboard and the other whizzing over the numbers. Her new 'Trojan Horse' was almost ready for deployment. Her eyes focused on the quickly appearing numbers on the screen, waiting to see if she had made a mistake, or if she had succeeded in revamping it once more.

Her attention was then diverted away from the large central monitor to a small side one, a message appearing on the screen. It detailed a time and place, but the word that had caught her attention had been Cassius. She looked between the almost finished virus and the name before pushing her chair out, a blank look on her face. Grabbing the flashlight she had resting on the desk an shining it across the floor of her room until she located the backpack sitting on the ground and the laptop on the bed next to it. Turning off the light she recalled all the objects scattered around her floor, avoiding every one flawlessly before snatching up the backpack and shoving the laptop and a bluetooth number pad in it before heading towards the door.

When the burst of light that came from opening the door flooded into the room Kris squinted, trying to get her eyes to adjust to a brightness of light she had not seen for days. She headed for the location specified as the meeting place, backpack slung over one shoulder, bored and looking for a challenge.

A tall man in a black suit and sunglasses approached Kris. Men like this were a dime a dozen in terms of men who side with Cassius. "Excuse me miss. The boss would like to talk to you. He's got work for you. He'll be in his penthouse in his building. We'll let you in upon arrival"

Amu walked up behind Zaire and then jumped on him from behind giving him a hug. "Hey! Bro!" She said smiling. Amu was his little sister she. "Hey what's the big idea leaving me behind at home? I wanna help to I can fight and stuff."

@DippyDash

Zaire sat in a stoic manner, planning for battle as he hugged his sister back. "There's no way that I'm sending you out there into that. It's only getting worse out there and it's about to explode"

Eilwen was on her evening jog, grateful for the brisk air. The pattern of her feet touching the ground, soothed back the events from earlier that day. Her thoughts were only of what gorgeous night it was, and how peaceful the crickets sounded, in the starry night sky. Once Eilwen reached one of her favorite benches, she came to a stop, and caught her breath, sitting on the bench. She gazed at the tree ahead of her, its bark was a hard and coarse. Eilwen knew this, because she would often climb up, to avoid reality. Something about the high altitude, took away all previous thoughts, and adrenaline would coarse through her body.

Once her breath had evened down, and her heart rate lowered, Eilwen removed herself from her bench, and headed back home, ready for a nice hot shower, and a welcoming bed at home.

Kris gave a small nod to the man that had approached her before walking off to head to the building where Cassius was apparently waiting. The walk was short and she reached the building in a matter of minutes. Her mind had been racing since she was told there was work, as Cassius tended to have interesting jobs whenever he needed her. She approached the door and a man pushed it open before she walked in. She entered the building as another man appeared in front of her and she started to follow him to the penthouse.

The penthouse door swung upon as Cassius sat in the dark, his chair facing the wall. "You there. I've got a job for you, it's rather important. Are you up for it?" he asked in a serious tone.

Kris entered the room, pleased that all the lights were off. She looked around trying to get her eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room before she heard a voice speaking. "As long as it's interesting I'll do it." Those were pretty much her conditions for any job she was offered, illegal or not.

"You're to plant these boxes upon a select few of the power lines in the slums." Cassius ordered. He turned his chair around facing Kris, his eyes burning with intensity. "Succeed and you will be rewarded. Fail and you'll be punished severely. Do you understand?" Cassius stated every word with a purpose, that purpose was his anger.

Korvette would tap away at his keyboard, hacking a few various sites for some easy cash. He wasn't the best hacker, but he wasn't your average one either. With a smile, he gazed at the information he had gathered. Another call, another visit, another briefcase of money.

"Ah... Life is good.", Korvette would mutter to himself, laughing aloud as he spun in his chair. He would then stop himself with his foot, gazing over at the tabs he had on Zaire and Cassius. The cameras surrounding each group were infiltrated and secure, gathering as much information as they could for Korvette.

He would switch over to a certain alleyway, where he would watch a man shot to death. The man was Garvan Brooks, the one Korvette just sold information on. It was good to see his work actually put things into motion.

"Beautiful.."

"Boss, are we needed?", The Blackguard Captain, Shira Garen, would call out from behind Korvette. He simply waved his hand, not bothering to turn around and face his mercenaries. "No, no, everything is going according to plan. Too easy.", he would mutter, half to himself, half to Shira.

"As usual.", Shira would respond as he walked back over to his men, and exited Korvette's room. Korvette's house was ten stories tall, three for the Blackguard, one for a lobby, another for a restaurant (a Sushi Bar named Neon), two for himself, and three for parties or meetings.

It was good to be rich, but this only added to his infamy within the normal world, and the underworld.

Eilwen was snuggled on the couch, watching the crackling flames. Her hair was still damp from the shower she had just taken. She was currently in one of her favorite blankets, that she's had for a long time. She checked her phone for the time, realizing it was getting pretty late, she slowly picked herself off from the couch. She slowly made her way to her room, walking on the cold wooden floor.

Reaching her room, she quickly got ready for bed, and jumped on to her bed, welcoming in the warm covers. She soon fell asleep, with her phone under her pillow, so if someone tried to contact her, she would be ready.

Karn walks through the streets, with packages of ribs and other meats in them. He enters his butcher shop/ house. A customer was waiting for him. "Hello hellish stranger!!" He shouted maniacally. The customer giggled. "Nice to see you too, I need 3 lbs. Of ribs." She said. Karn sets to boxes down and handed her 3 racks, a pound each. The customer paid 30$ in cash and left.

DippyDash said:
Zaire sat in a stoic manner, planning for battle as he hugged his sister back. "There's no way that I'm sending you out there into that. It's only getting worse out there and it's about to explode"
"But I want to help.....please I promise." She was still in her school uniform with her hair in a pony tail and headphones around her neck. "Come on." She had a feeling he might still say no but she kept asking anyway.

"Out of the question. This isn't a game. They're planning on killing us, and we're more than likely going to have to take lives ourselves. I do not think you're ready" Zaire told his sister adamantly. He knew his enemy, his former friend, she knew him as well. His mercy wasn't to be counter on whatsoever.

Karn closes the doors and locks them as he left the shop, and headed to Zaire HQ, where he would soon visit family. "Try to control yourself." A voice in his head said to him as he walked.

"Karn, I'll need you on a job. You will run protection for my people heading to the northern quadrant as they bring the food trucks Cassius has kept from us. You must attempt to control yourself." Zaire said to Karn sternly. "Now will not be the time for unnecessary violence"

"Yeah I know......it's kind of sad you guys aren't friends anymore. I bet he doesn't remember me anyway." She sat there and thought for min. There had to be some way she could help. "Is there anything I could do to help?"

@DippyDash

"The most you could do is stay out of the northern quadrant" Zaire said to his sister with a shake of his head. "I beg you, do not go there under any circumstance"

"........Fine" she sat down pouting a little. Just then her phone rang. "Hello?.........yeah..........ok." She hanged up the phone. " well mom wants me so I'll be going."

DippyDash said:
"Karn, I'll need you on a job. You will run protection for my people heading to the northern quadrant as they bring the food trucks Cassius has kept from us. You must attempt to control yourself." Zaire said to Karn sternly. "Now will not be the time for unnecessary violence"
"Protection is violence!!" He shouted due an urge. "I will control the beast in me, but when things go red, there are no promises." He said in a grim manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back