• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Few Things

Kato throws the toy to her, the puppy immediately chasing it and jumping on her lap waiting for the the toy to be tossed again. "So what did you do before you know being dragged into a realm of nightmares."

She picked up the toy and played with the puppy. "Nothing really......." She looked at the puppy. "I use to have a dog she was lab."

"That's cool." Kato tosses the toy for the dog again. "So when we get out I would like to ugh meet you again." He passes her a piece of paper with his address and phone number. He was really starting to like this girl. "Mabey we could you know go on a date when all this crap is over."

Anna blinked a little shocked he asked her that. "I don't really..,..." She didn't want to date she trust didn't really trust it not after last time....but she had to admit she was a little intrested but......she blushed a little. "I don't know......." She put the paper in her pocket. She stood up. "I'll be back." She went up on deck and stared at the ocean thinking about home. "He wouldn't like me if he knew what I was really like."

(Yep I blew it. This is why I guy like me dosent get friends.) Kato sat below deck and played with his dog. He opened his art book and started to change his dog into different animals. A cat a bird a bunny and back into a dog. Then the dog said stop it I don't like changing. (Oh mymy I've kept this art going so long its developed a personality of its own. "You got that right and boy you better make that girl happy unless you want to lose her before its begun." The dog flicks its gain in disrespect.

(Ohh great and it has an attitude.) "Screw you I can here you're thoughts man I am you're art after all or are you to dum to remember that."

"Hello there hotie". The dog sad before jumping on her lap. " do you mind scratching my back."

Kato sat there and looked at the dog. "Yeah the dog got an attitude." Kato laughs a bit before drawing an art clone to steer the ship. Then he dozed off to sleep.

Anna stared at the dog. "It talks......hottie?! No off in not scratching your head you little mutt. Jeez he is worse then men. The dog licked her and she gave in a little and scratched his head and fell asleep.

Kato was woken up the next morning to the sound of his dog howling. "Get up you moron there is a sea monster about to attack and I don't want to get my fur wet." The dog walked over to Anna and nudged her with its nose to get her up. Kato ran above deck and drew some sharks and had them attack it. (Crap I shouldn't have slept in.)

Anna was dreaming it was such a nice dream. It was a dream she wished could be true. But she kept feeling somthing nudging at her. She woke and saw the dog. "You stupid little dog I was having a nice dream." But then the dog told her about the sea monster. "Sea monster?!" She ran on deck.

The things were huge and Kato looked like a mess still in a T-shirt and pajama pants his hair messed up, as well as the fact he looked stressed out. He drew frantically into his book weapons and outher beasts to hold this thing of. "Oh good you two are up I need all the help I can get."

"Sorry you two but I'm not getting me fur wet. I hate the feeling and then I stink, I would prefer to watch you to handle this." The dog layed on the deck and avoided water splashes.

Anna wanted to give that dog a nice kick. But she held it back. "Alright time try out these powers of mine. She started throwing fire at it trying to burn it. It seem to have some affect .

The dog sat there not giving a ...... About what was happening. "Good job guys kill those sea monsters and can you get me a bone well you're at it."

Kato hated this puff he quickly turned to its page and tried to erase it didn't work. He tried to change it didn't work. "Why can't I get rid of you its like you're real. But you arnt you're just my art." He pulled out his guns and started to shoot and the creatures.

"Its simple I am part of you I'm what you would call you're sub conseces. You gave me a secret form to keep me out of you're head. But you can't get rid of a part of you. Haven't you noticed you have been a happyer and nicer person lately. That's because you kicked me out of you're mind and placed me in reality."

"He is a part of you haha oh man." She kept fight the sea monster. But using this powers of hers was taking a lot of energy.

One of the monsters crashed onto the boat putting a hole threw the hall and causing the bout to start sinking. "Crap grab you're stuff we gotta go know."

Oh yeah now I have to get wet. The dog turned into his bigger form and grabbed Anna. "I would rather save hot stuff here before you." He threw Anna on his back and started running over the water.

Kato grabbed there stuff struggling to fight with the beast and the water. He grabbed the stuff and drew a hoverboard and rode over the water quickly catching up to them. "You are not part of me you stupid mut."

While Serenity was fighting one of the monsters ms add a massive hole in the ship. "Oh great!" Then all of a sudden she felt her self get lefted in the air and fell on the dogs back. He then made some comment calling her hot stuff. "Hot stuff?! You little mutt if you weren't a dog I would slap you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back