• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The few things

Artorias

A realistic, Idealistic, masochistic Genius
There are a few things in life we cant control. These are the things we fear. These are are Nightmares. Now imagine if you had to live with these few things.

You live in a world were all you're nightmares exist and are far to real. The cites around you are destroyed skyscrapers are all but ruins. You are one of the few survivors of this apocolipse of peoples fear. You wake up with a note burnt into youre skin saying THE FEW THINGS what could this mean you ask yourself.

You soon find you have strange powers. You use them to survive and thrive in this world of nightmares. The goals you place beyond that are up to you but a few things a burned into youre mind. What are these few things, and i cant be the last survivor can I.

If any of you are interested in a roleplay among these lines please say so. I would love to start it soon.

I am agreeing with Turtle here. --I need not say more, just look up.-- I`d love to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back