• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fears of InSaNiTy

Scottish Cupcake

The Ruler and Savior of All Cupcakes

The asylum has been standing there for 40 years and shutdown 30 years after it had opened. It now stands "empty" in a small off-the-map town Colorado. 5 teens get trapped in the asylum. Fearful of the patients they try to survive but some might make it out. There's no phone reception and no one from the outside can hear the screams from inside.

(Sorry for the short description.)

--

Skelly ;) -

Teen Skelly-

[Picture]

Name:

Nickname (Opt.):

Birthday:

Sexual Orientation:

About Him/Her

Personality:

Bad Habits:

Dislikes:

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Fears:

Secrets (Come on everyone has one!!):

Life Story:

Other:

Patient Skelly-

[Picture]

Name:

Nickname (Opt.):

Birthday (If known.):

Cell Number(1-2000):

Patient Number (1-2000):

Sexual Orientation:

About Him/Her

Personality:

Bad Habits:

Dislikes:

Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Fears:

Secrets (Come on everyone has one!!):

Mental Disorder(s):

Life Story:

Other:

Asylum-

2062086280105101600S600x600Q85.jpg

Patients Cells-

3d_sketch_of_asylum_chamber_by_wolfewolf-d41at7t.jpg

Operation Rooms-

haunted-asylum.jpeg

Entrance Hall-

The-Lonely-Asylum.jpg

Empty-Asylum.jpg

Front Gate-

farm_entrance_gates.jpg

Characters:

Teens-

1. Luca Kohler -

tumblr_lfrkyhOMtb1qg91e5o1_500_large.png

2. Samuel Gordan -

gay-boy-1.jpg

3. Mary Telan -

tumblr_static_mshiguchi_large.jpg

4. Brooklyn Ryne -

f52485e6af435d21981bf87968bea4db.jpg

5. Beatrice

435331.jpg

Patients-

1. Lillian -

tumblr_l7yf70H5yY1qd6cpjo1_500.png

Jesse

thumb.jpg

large.jpg

3. Oliver Delmar

tumblr_mnxiygVQy11rdhcbto1_500_zps4dbca23a.jpg

4. Nikolai Aleksandrov Kovaleva

KaZeo-photo.jpg

Lillin Earlgaith

Plutia.png

--

1. No bunnying.

2. Please try not to do one liners.

3. Please use third person.

4. Please have some character development. I don't want people making a character with no development.

5. No Mary-sues or Gray-stews

6. Put your favorite character and what show they're from if you have read the rules.

7. Please if you want to say ANYTHING OOC put it in the right tab.((Or in parentheses if you want to say something OOC during RP.))

8. You can't kill a character unless the other person agrees to it.

9. Once your character is dead they're dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Running, Sweat, Screaming, The sting of a needle. Images flashed through Lillins as she was slept, memories of a time long past, they had faded into the back of her mind 'Pesky..' She thought as she awoke, sitting up and pushing the threadbare blanket lightly that had been covering her as she slept. Slipping on the large slippers she'd found in her years here while brushing the sleep out of her eyes, yawning slightly, pushing open the battered and rusted door to her former cell thinking to herself 'Another day in this prison.. Will this ever come to and end?' Headed to her usual spot in the old wardens office, to see if those dusty old doors finally opened, as she did every day.

Jesse sat in an empty room up against the wall in the corner with a straight jacket on. Tugging and pulling to get out it was impossible. Tears began to stream down his cheeks making his vision go blurry. He's been in here for quite a while now. Jesse still thinks this place runs and is still in business thinking that there was people to take care of him...but really there wasn't. Its been to long for him to remember...and doesn't know he died a couple years back. He believes it's a dream...more like a nightmare.

He struggles tugging and pulling not being able to escape including his blurry vision to keep him unable to do anything. He let out a painful groan gritting his teeth leaning up against the wall giving up. "Help!?" he screams as it echoes through the empty Asylum he repeats the words over and over again nobody was listening. Jesse stumbles to his feet crying painfully as all the blood rushes too his head. "Someone please?! I beg you!" he cries banging his head on the wall. Blood trickles down his forehead and down his bruised face. He does it repeatedly giving himself a black eye and cuts surrounding his used to be fresh face. Jesse charges to the door peering out of the small window in the door noticing a worker pushing a cart full of blankets and pillows. "Hey help me?!" i cry she stops in the middle of the hallway then her head tilts as he scans her face.it was bleeding and she had a sown mouth shut and her eyes were rolled in the back of her head. His eyes widen as he blinks then looks through it again. She wasn't there. That moment he stumbles back and falls onto the hard ground crying for help but no one could hear him...or at least he thought.

Sam didn't know how he had ended up in this position, a dare, and a stupid one at that. His so called boyfriend wanted him to fucking die by leaving him in here alone with absolutely nothing but a phone with no cell service. Some guy he was. Now eight days in the Asylum, and he was scared shitless, who wouldn't be, trying to hide from the insane ones, and the ones who tried to go near him. Still trying to find an escape, he ran, down the hall, looking back, blind to what was in front of him and ended up crumpling to the floor as he was hit by something He looked up and cringed as he saw what he guessed use to be a nurse pushing a trolley of carts, her lips sewn shut and from what he could see, only white in her eyes. She dismissed him easily and kept walking, and hell. Sam could not have been happier about that when he heard a cry for help, he pushed up to his feet and walked to where he thought he heard the cries. Sam could only see the side of the boy inside and thought he was harmless, looking for a way out just like him. So he pushed open the door and walked in the room, not bothering about the door clicking shut behind him.

As she stumbled through the halls Lillin heard the familiar echos as they reverberated through the halls 'He never learns does he?..' She hadn't talked with 333 in the entire 10 years the asylum had stood dormant, she thought anyone who couldn't break out themselves wouldn't be worth saving, but despite this she came to a stop, she'd been in this asylum longer than anyone and if it weren't for her childlike appearance she probably couldn't have convinced the doctors to let her out, and would be in the same situation as him 'Perhaps it's time for a change..' Mulled over her thoughts she supposed a new factor could help make this place more bearable like Oliver, or make things even worse like Nikolai. As she thought harder curiosity overtook her and she headed towards his cell, if for no other reason than to she how this other patient was holding up, after all that time alone in the cell.

Arriving she stood on the tips of her toes and peered into the cell, her large purple eyes barely reaching the height of the door window, seeing the large man in the cell with him she was shocked, just who was that and what had she slept through... She decided to retreat and she if she could figure out just what was going on before she was noticed.

Jesse's eyes widen looking up at sam slidding himself up against the wall with tear stained cheeks. "w-who are y-ou" he sputters looking around the room with crazy eyes and his dark brown wavy/flippy hair layed over one of his eyes. "y-you shouldn't be in here" he added looking down at the ground gritting his teeth as blood dripped to the floor along with some tears. As the straight jacket tugged into his skin he let out a cry "I can't take it!" he screams noticing the man making his way over to him with no fright whatsoever. Was he crazy?...well i can't say that if im the one in the asylum.

Sam jumped back as the boy screamed at him. However he kept walking forward, he was the least crazy that he's seen, and he has seen crazy here. Despite the blood on his face and the smell of death that came with him, he walked forward. "You want help," Sam said, his New Zeeland accent quite thick as he spoke quietly. "That's all I'm doing," he said. Though he was wary of it, maybe he shouldn't. He argued with himself for a long time before finally kneeling down and undoing the buckles on his straight jacket. Not like he was going to make it out of here alive anyway. 
((That was my last post for a while! It's literally 2:30 in the morning here and I have to be up at 8:30 to go to work. So I may be able to get in a few replies before work, however I will be on tomorrow any time after 6:00 pm (AST) :) I know it's a long time sorry :( ))

Jesse looks up at him and blushes darkly and nods "heh...thanks" he mutters standing up scratching his face leaving scratches behind. He stands there looking around the room as blood leaks from the walls and the floors tearing up as fire is revealed from beneath he looks up seeing dead people hanging around him. "get out of my fking head!" he screams falling to the ground "im not crazy!" he spoke not knowing. His memories were coming back to him his eyes widen as he claws his skin causing blood to drip down his face leaving claw marks and cuts surrounding his face. "you guys leave me alone..." he felt his voice weaken "i didn't do anything" he choked grabbing his neck gritting his teeth. turning to sam he runs towards him and throws him to the floor "get out of the building...they're after you!" he yells looking around with crazy eyes and tears streaming down his face. 

[QUOTE="Hi Im Red]Sam jumped back as the boy screamed at him. However he kept walking forward, he was the least crazy that he's seen, and he has seen crazy here. Despite the blood on his face and the smell of death that came with him, he walked forward. "You want help," Sam said, his New Zeeland accent quite thick as he spoke quietly. "That's all I'm doing," he said. Though he was wary of it, maybe he shouldn't. He argued with himself for a long time before finally kneeling down and undoing the buckles on his straight jacket. Not like he was going to make it out of here alive anyway. 
((That was my last post for a while! It's literally 2:30 in the morning here and I have to be up at 8:30 to go to work. So I may be able to get in a few replies before work, however I will be on tomorrow any time after 6:00 pm (AST) :) I know it's a long time sorry :( ))

[/QUOTE]
Mkay see ya!

Sam backed into the corner of the cell when the patient came right up to him. He was about to leave then and there, however when he turned around there was a little girl dressed up in a pink dress with a Lilly in her hair. Blood covered the dress and her eyes were clouded over, like she had been blinded. He was going to quietly walk around her however, she starte to scream, a bone chilling scream. Long and loud.

Sam backed away from the door to the cell that he was in puttin his hands over his ears, he was going to die. There was no way he could make it out alive. Despite how strong he was, he had little hope. Sam sunk to the floor, curling in on himself tryin to block out the two insane people he was surrounded by while he felt warm salty tears run down his cheeks. He expected to die for his country in the war, not like this. He tried to drown out the little girls screams and put his head down so he wouldn't have to see anything or anyone anymore.

Jesse started to laugh his hysterically as blood ran down his face and over flowing out of his mouth he started to draw with it, drawing a family getting hanging from a tree. he looked up at Samuel holding up his hands. "You like my art?" He asks with crazy eyes stumbling to his feet as more blood came dripping down his mouth smiling widely. He looks at the ground seeing the knife Samuel used to help him out. Jesse put a finger to his lips making a shushing noise then started to cut his tongue then grabbed Samuel "kiss me you son of a b****" then presses his lips to his kissing him sloppy.

Jesse didn't know what he was doing then pushes him back and his eyes widen "i-I'm so sorry" he spoke falling to the ground on his knees wrapping his arms around his legs and rocks back and forth. "Oh god help me!" He cries as tears began to stream down his cheeks.

(Sry I couldn't reply earlier, the website was off limits till like 10)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam was surprised to say the least, and did his upmost to get the crazy guy off him. Practically pushing him to the floor when he was freed from his grip. Letting him out of that jacket was the worst idea he's had since he wanted to ride Space Mountain when he was a kid. He was scare out of his mind, and he looked over seeing the little girl still there, though her screaming stopped, however instead she was crying. Not tears though, no who cried Tears in an asylum? No she cried blood. "Mittens was mean to me," she sobbed lightly, "so I put his inside decorations to make my dress look pretty," she said looking down at the large blood stain on her fees.

"Oh god," Samuel moaned picking up the knife to keep it away from the crazy guy. "I'm going to die here," he said between the little girl -whom had started screaming again- and the crying schizo on the floor, he wished he could teleport himself out of the Asylum, or at least have cell service. He spit the blood out of his mouth that lingered from when the crazy kid kissed him. Oh how he loathed the people on the outside world.

Jesse cries spitting blood on to the floor then banging his head on the wall. "Get out of my fking head!" He screams with shivers crawling down his spine looking over at Samuel and blushing darkly. "You should get out of he-" he was cut of noticing the little bloody girl standing there his eyes filled with rage. " get out you piece of trash" he laughed grabbing a broken bar from the wall.

"You dumb b****" he spoke turning to Samuel rubbing his eyes looking down at the floor launching the bar at the girl laughing crazily. Jesse lifts his hands up to his lips licking the blood off of them then glances up at Samuel and steps back. "S-s-sorry to disturb you" he stutters flipping his wavy brown flippy hair stepping back raising his arms then slidding down the wall.

"Were you placed in here?" He asks tilting his head looking up at Samuel blushing darkly chewing his lower lip nervously.

Hiding up in the rafting Lillin began to contemplate her situation, somebody new had found his way into the asylum, he had freed 333 and by the sounds of it 666 was on him too.. He looked rather strong maybe even stronger than Nikolai, a good friend to have in this place. Deciding to take a gamble she quickly headed up to the medical office, quickly prepare a needle of anesthetic and stuffing it into a pouch on her makeshift dress. Arriving at 333's cell she pushed open the door making sure not to step inside, lest she become trapped like he was "Mister! Hurry before he hurts you again!" She called, acting out the part of the child she so often did while sticking her arm through the door, gesturing for him to follow.

Mary sat alone in the entrance hall taking pictures on her smart phone. "Cold presences, eerie feelings...." and other stuff she mumbled to herself. She was in her "zone". Her eyes looked glossed over and she was completely out of it. Her mind was running like a full headed horse, not stopping or stumbling over anything. The possibility of true immortal beings haunting the ground of the asylum excited her. At that moment she snapped of her trance and headed inside the asylum. She knew there were 4 others but she had no idea where they were. She turned on the flashlight on her phone and for once she started to feel scared. For she felt alone.

Samuel kept back into the wall, looking outside the cell seeing the little girl had finally left, and the bloody screaming had stopped. He opened his mouth to say something when he heard the voice of a little girl. He looked over and finally, someone normal. But how did she get it here? That thought wasn't on his mind as he quickly slipped out of the cell and couldn't be more thankful that a little girl of all people had saved him from that damned cell.

Mary felt the sinking feeling of being watched as she walked through the desolate hallways of the asylum. Nothing struck her as being out of the ordinary but something inside her kept on wanting her to turn. She decided to check out the cells, just to put her worrying mind to rest. But it was an adventure and she might discover something, she thought to calm herself down. She had seen anything creepy or "paranormal" but the urban legends kind of gave her the spook. She put her phone into flashlight mode and went through the operation room. She gagged on the smell, it was the smell of stale blood, they never did a good cleaning after operations. She kept on marching on, stopping when her curiosity got the best of her and she stopped to take pictures. She nearly zoned out once or twice but she remained in control...... The blood curdling scream beckoned through the hallway where she stood. As soon as it stopped, Mary could feel her heart in her throat.

Lily started to scream again, starting to walk away from the cell. Jesse didn't like playing with her and that hurt. Last time someone didn't want to play with her she set them on fire. Lily walked into the operation room, where she enjoyed taking dead things and start a fire on the. Her screaming came to a hault when she saw someone else there. This wasn't a patient. "Hello, do you want to play with me?" She asked the tall girl. (Mary)

Mary's eyes opened. "u....uu......u....uuu....um w...w.....wh....who are........y..you," she said stuttering. She was the one with the ear piercing scream. She put her phone up and flashed the light on her. She was a little girl, way younger then her. Again her heart was in her throat but she could here the steady thumping, grow quicker. She wanted to run but her curiosity wanted her to find out who the little girl was and if she was someone else who was stuck in there. Or even better photo evidence for her blog.

Jesse stood there staring at Samuel with crazy eyes shaking like crazy. "i-i-i can help you try to g-g-get out of he-e-re" he spoke softly then looking around the room scratching his face. He then ran out of the room stammering down the stairs but ends up tripping on the rail and falls all the way down screaming. he lands at the bottom looking up at the ceiling with blurry vision. "uhhh" he spat lifting himself up rubbing the back of his bruised neck. "i-i need t-to get o-out of here" he spoke to himself standing up and running around the floor seeing dead ends everywhere no escape. He searched around the area for any weapon...none. he sighed shivering cause of how cold the building was then he raced up stairs again finding Mary,Lily,Samuel. He rushed over to them "well i lost hope" he spoke slidding down the wall starring straight ahead.

Lillin lead the foreign man upstairs, away from the other patients and up to the old employees break rooms "So, what kind of accent is that mister?" Feigning the curiosity of a child she begun to ask him an assortment of meaningless questions, making sure to mix a few more important ones in from time to time "Why are you here anyway? Big brother said this place was aba.. aben.. um.." Fumbling with the word looking slightly confused she pushed the office door open and sat in the large, tattered chair behind the desk.

(Hi this is SuicideXSeason) 
Jesse stumbles to his feet looking around the room walking over to them "d-do you guys know where or have any medication?" He asks tilting his head with crazy eyes. twirling his thumbs nervously with sweat tripping off his face chewing his lower lip nervously "i-i-its fine if y-you dont k-know" he murmurs flipping his hair out of his eyes. He scanned everyone's faces hoping they would respond to his question with an awkward smile across his lips. He needed his medication so he could function a little better around people and dont have hallucinations for a couple of hours.

Mary's eyes opened wider. These two were patients. She slid her phone out and subtly took pictures but still she was scarred. These two she had read, could easily slaughter her as be friends with her and she was kind of cornered. She had no idea out, no idea where to run and hide and not knowing if she might stumble onto some patch of curiosity composer and loose herself in timeless thought.

"S......s...sorry dear, I have no idea.....I.....I'm new here," she said. Maybe tricking them into thinking she was a new inmate might be insane or pure genius depending on the out come.

Her mind raced with thoughts. She made a little list in her head on what could happen.

'Okay one, I could escape find others and maybe we could use our strengths together and escape. Two they don't buy it and slowly kill me, but it's too early for murder I think I just got here. And number Three, I heard it is impossible to escape from the cells, so they might throw me in there really thinking I am one of them.... and I'll rot'

She slid her phone into her back pocket and hoped for the best outcome. To Escape.

Jesse tilted his head with crazy eyes looking at her "oh o-kay" he sputters shaking looking around the room scratching his face leaving marks on his skin. "w-who are y-y-you" he stutters looking at marry chewing his lower lip nervously. Jesse had always had anxiety so it was hard to be out much around people.

Her lie had worked! She smiled at him "My name is Mary, dear and I suffer from an over-active imagination and other stuff which is truly confusing, so I like calling it that. And you who are you, funny we sound like the caterpillar from 'Alice in Wonderland'." She said smiling but she could feel the sweat start drip down het neck. She started to imagine all the possible outcomes and zoned out. She stood there staring at nothing her eyes glazed over, her mind in hyper mode.

'Truly if I must say to myself, I would make a rather fine insane patient, with this zoning... but it's not a threat to no one,' she thought.

"New Zealand," Samuel answered simply looking around the room she had brought him too. He was still scared, and if he made it out alive he was not going to be telling anyone that he was saved by a crazy patient by a little girl. As terrible as it sounded, making him seem very egotistical, when he was quite the opposite actually. He looked down at her, a curious glance in his eyes, "why are you here?" he asked.

@The One Eyed Bandit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back