• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fated Ones [REBOOT][CLOSED ATM]

Raku

Four Thousand Club

The Legend

Legend says that every 100 or so years, Necromancers from around the world come together and raise a massive army of the undead in attempt to conquer the land. These event became known simply as Necro-surges. The risen turn into an seemingly unstoppable swarm that flood the lands, killing all in there way. The undead are easy to kill when in small groups, but that was almost never the case. As guards are swarmed by the risen legions, a fated few rise to fight them. They are the Fated Ones. These people contain what is called a Spirit Beast. A Spirit Beast is the spirit form of a certain animal that gives it's host special abilities. The Fated Ones have to use these abilities to combat and defeat the risen and end the surge. As the Necro-surge returns, so will the Spirit Beasts. The question is, who will they choose?

Hi!
Welcome to the Fated Ones. This RP will be focused on a group of 5-7 people who have been chosen by Spirit Beasts to fight the risen horde. It will be set in medieval times. If you have any questions feel free to ask below, I understand that it's a little rough around the edges. I want this to be a casually detailed rp, so good paragraph plus posts will be required. I'm looking for dedicated roleplayers as well that will stick with the rp even during some delays.

Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin DergTheDergon DergTheDergon

Last edited:
Actually in hindsight i dont think i'll be able to keep up with this rp, sorry for botherin ya'll~

Soooo when can i expect a CS Skeleton ?this seems like i should put some more thought into the CS so i want to Start asap...

Also, wofie, you know I'm just an impatient kitten.

I'm in, might switch Lucy up a bit but I'd probably still stick with a honey badger as her spirit animal

Actually in hindsight i dont think i'll be able to keep up with this rp, sorry for botherin ya'll~

Alright.

Soooo when can i expect a CS Skeleton ?this seems like i should put some more thought into the CS so i want to Start asap...

Also, wofie, you know I'm just an impatient kitten.

Yes I do. Once Derg get's back to me I'll put up an OoC so people can announce what animals they will be taking. After that I'll put the CS up.

I'm in, might switch Lucy up a bit but I'd probably still stick with a honey badger as her spirit animal

Ok. Glad you can participate again. I'm gonna try not to put two week gaps between my posts this time.

Alright.

Yes I do. Once Derg get's back to me I'll put up an OoC so people can announce what animals they will be taking. After that I'll put the CS up.

Ok. Glad you can participate again. I'm gonna try not to put two week gaps between my posts this time.
Hm, OK.

Gladly I already know my animal.

Am tempted to use Lawrence's FC and be a Lion 0u0

Sorry for not getting threads up today. I was waiting for DergTheDergon DergTheDergon to get back to me, but he never did. Tomorrow I'll be working on the threads and we can start posting characters and kick off this wonderful adventure!

Greetings and Salutations! Boy, I sure am glad this rp is getting a reboot. I really liked the concept of the rp and the dynamic between the characters. Also, that mugging/chase scene in the original was pretty fun imo.

Not sure if I'm gonna be playing the same character from before, with a few tweaks here and there, or if I'll be playing a new one. When can we expect the cs thread?

Greetings and Salutations! Boy, I sure am glad this rp is getting a reboot. I really liked the concept of the rp and the dynamic between the characters. Also, that mugging/chase scene in the original was pretty fun imo.

Not sure if I'm gonna be playing the same character from before, with a few tweaks here and there, or if I'll be playing a new one. When can we expect the cs thread?

Once everyone states their animal, I will post the CS.

I'm torn between a rat and a vulture. Both are scavengers, one is more directed towards survival and the other towards predation. My character will probably be either a pickpocket or a bandit.

Similar to last time. Once you decide, post it in the OoC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back