• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fatebound - Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Gabe

Deer Lord
Uv6A7BO.png

Last edited:
Hmmm... holy-sword-wielding sporty baseball girl or tomboy mechanic with a giant cannon? This is a very difficult choice.

I'm planning on making a socially awkward gamer/otaku girl with a nice ol anime looking sniper rifle.

Liz blasts through the ceiling riding Thor's thunder cannon, for some reason making ambulance noises at max volume. "Sup bitches, the party has arrived!"

to make the first post or to wait... the question wrestles within my head :ghostunu:

I'm waiting for more people to post their sheets, but I'm already reviewing yours and thinking about mine!

Alright! so:
txlos txlos You need just another thing on your sheet. You might find that on the Rules.
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Yours is really good! I'll just need to get the range set, or else it might work just as a firearm. Maybe 3-5 meters? Other than that, accepted! (Also, in Brazil we call them Kombi. My father has one and they're amazing. I highly approve of the transport choice.)

Alright! so:
txlos txlos You need just another thing on your sheet. You might find that on the Rules.
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Yours is really good! I'll just need to get the range set, or else it might work just as a firearm. Maybe 3-5 meters? Other than that, accepted! (Also, in Brazil we call them Kombi. My father has one and they're amazing. I highly approve of the transport choice.)

Eek! Sorry about that. Added to the bottom.

5 meters seems a bit low for a cannon, the thing's not a shotgun... well not if used as intended.
For reference: Black powder cannons can fire up to ~3 miles, more compact variants can be as low as 1 with relatively high accuracy. Medieval era handguns (handcannons) could hit up to 650-900 meters.
Yeah the bus is a VW Type 2, also called a Kombi.

5 meters seems a bit low for a cannon, the thing's not a shotgun... well not if used as intended.
For reference: Black powder cannons can fire up to ~3 miles, more compact variants can be as low as 1 with relatively high accuracy. Medieval era handguns (handcannons) could hit up to 650-900 meters.
Yeah the bus is a VW Type 2, also called a Kombi.
I see. Well, okay, but since you're counting that it is like a medieval handcannon, you also need to count the high loading times that one needs to make to operate it(loading the powder, packing the powder, etc). Destructive and highly lethal, yes, but you'd be really vulnerable in between loading times.

Also, I'll bite: Why does they make her a male on the canon?

I see. Well, okay, but since you're counting that it is like a medieval handcannon, you also need to count the high loading times that one needs to make to operate it(loading the powder, packing the powder, etc). Destructive and highly lethal, yes, but you'd be really vulnerable in between loading times.
Don't undersell Sparky. He's not a rinky-dink handcannon, he's a full fledged cannon. And yes, he does need to cool off / recharge after big shots.

Also, I'll bite: Why does they make her a male on the canon?
I planned on having Liz answer this one, but every time I tried typing up her response she filled it with crude humor and inappropriate comments. So instead I'll just say why without any of her fun reasonings: cannon = penis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back