• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Fastest Man Alive [The Flash]

sodium

"no more pomegranates!" - demeter

giphy.gif

The Red Streak

The Fastest Man Alive

We have all heard the stories of Superman flying through the sky, of a bat swinging through the city, or even a man breathing and fighting underwater. All who have superpowers. A man with the power of the speed force yet faces some of the most horrific sights such as a freezing maniac or a man determined to ruin him, to replace him. Meanwhile, Superman fights a rogue genius.

A motherless child, grown into one of the world's most known superheros. With Kid Flash by his side and his team, he is able to help the city and the world with his speed.
tumblr_nt9hl4Noid1uazsdmo1_500.gif

The Scarlet Speedster

Below are pairings I'd like to explore, whether romantic or not, but please let me know! The characters that I prefer to play are underlined and in italics!

Pairings

Flash x Captain Cold
Flash x Reverse Flash
Barry x Wally
Iris x Reverse Flash
Barry x Iris
(Flashpoint based) Thomas Wayne x Barry
Batman x Flash
Wally x Dick
Bart x Wally
Thaddeus Thawne x Bart
Zoloman x Caitlyn