• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fascinating Ones

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AniMANIA7983

Axolotl be back
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
8C941694-F7C0-4BDC-985E-62059EB9BA15.jpeg

(The requirements that involve clothing articles are just for the characters in the Fascinating Ones members while they are on duty)

A778F204-FD6B-47E4-9D41-CCADE5D209CD.jpeg
972A0C9D-4164-4D2E-8BCD-DD95578BA373.jpeg
DCFFB35A-BADC-4CA1-9984-57E306FD8C14.jpeg

“Brian Regal DETECTIVE LOG 21 :The Fascinating Ones:
It has been noted that a group called “The Fascinating Ones” has been making more and more appearances. This group seems to have some occultist behavior. However, it has been nearly impossible to pin any of their crimes to them. The only reason we know that they were the cause of the last few cases, was because they left a note with one of their last victims. There hasn’t been any indication that the crimes rose from them; each one of the deaths varied in countless ways. Today We found a woman’s corpse right in front of the station she was dressed in mostly black and had her eyes gouged out. There was baking soda emerging from her eye sockets, nostrils, and mouth; her autopsy says that her lungs were filled with the stuff and her esophagus was pierced. There is bruising on her wrists and ankles, but no other signs of a struggle or damage on her exterior. She was found posed sitting up against a streetlight, holding a sign that said ‘Here is a hint, we are The Fascinating Ones’. I think that they are toying with us. That is the only reason I can think of that they would reveal themselves after so much time; and in such a grotesque manner. I will find their leader and I will stop them if it’s the last thing I do. Detective log 21 end.”

Last edited:
Ash had jogged back to where the others where currently located, she had positioned the body there earlier (see detective log 21) and it had taken a while for her to run back to the abandoned house the group where taking shelter in she caught her breath for a moment "I *gasp* did *Gasp* it" she said breathlessly as she walked tiredly off to her designated room grabbing her favorite dagger and started turning her favorite dagger over and over in her hands idly

Last edited:
The master smiled at her, “Thank you, my lady... Did you be sure to pose her as I instructed?”

"yes sir, sitting at the streetlight holding our little 'hint' if i am not mistaken" she said still repeatedly turning the blade over and over in her hands somewhat mesmerized by the flash of light that reflected off the blade when the sunlight hit it

Last edited:
“Sir?”, the master got up, “Remember, I go by Master and Master alone...” they turned to cough, “You have done well in your task... In due time, our fun shall truly begin...”

She looked down for a moment "my apologise master" she said bluntly getting up and setting the blade back on the dresser and sat on her bed mowing things over in her mind

Last edited:
After her other persona annoyingly trying to but in multiple times she got up, walked out of her room to get some drawing paper and a pencil and she sat at the table and began writing out her frustrations

What she wrote:
Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of
Get.
Out.
Of.
My.
Head.

Get out of my head before I do what I know is best for you.
Get out of my head before I listen to everything she said to me.
Get out of my head before I show you how much I love you.
Get out of my head before I finish writing this poem.

But a poem is never finished.
It just stops moving.

soon growing restless she got up from the tabe leaving her paper on the table and paced in the living room for a moment ocasionally smacking her forehead with her palm "get out of my head" she repeated under breath. totally forgetting about the paper she goes to her room and puts on a grey spaghetti-stap tank-top and black shorts then she braided her hair and sat on her bed once again

Last edited:
Tan and Tam walked around the hideout they arrive at the dining hall and take a seat.

noticeing their arrival she joined them in the dining hall cheerfully "Hi guys, what have you troublemakers been up to lately?" she asks jokeingly

“Physical torture, what else?” Tan said as he twirled his fork around in his hand. He placed it on the table as Tam Laughed, “So, did you place our last victim in the right spot?”

Tan snapped his fingers, “Are you paying attention? Messing that up would have been Reeeeealy bad... The Master wouldn’t be pleased to find that they figured us out so easily”

She shook her head coming back to reality "yeah, sorry lost in thought again, my other persona is driveing me insane" she said clenching her fists under the table but trying to keep a smooth face, she tried not to show anger or agression around the twins because of their past

“Good...”, Tam broke in, “She really deserved it anyway... She was a traitor and if we had let her go on any longer, she would have told them everything anyway.”

"yeah, i was happy to see the light leave that girls eyes as she breathed her last breath" she grinned sinisterly as her other persona broke through her control momentarilly before she shook her head resuming control over her 2nd persona "sorry, im back" she said looking down ashamed

Tan glared, “you were watching us? And I don’t know what eyes you are talking about...”

Tam sighed, “did you kill another person while you were out? After you did what you were supposed to?”

"oh i was origionally talking about the girl master sent me to put at the streetlamp, my bad" she said still looking down at the table "why? did she say something while i wasn't in control?" she asked looking up at the twins with curiosity

Tan sighed, “yeah... Something about light leaving her eyes...”
Tam started, “You must have killed someone else, because Norah’s eyes were gone before we even pulled the plunger on the fire extinguisher... but enough about that... Do you know if you disposed of the second person in a thorough manner?”

"yeah, ill check though just to be safe" she said getting up and leaving to make sure she had disposed of the other girl in a thorough manner, she arrived to find that she did, she nodded to herself satasfied and came back "yeah...*inhale*....I did" she said breathlessly after jogging there and back

“Good”, Tan pulled out a pocket watch, “3:45 AM... The visitor should be arriving at any moment...”

Tam leaned to the side of her chair, “I wonder if the master told them about the hideout shift tonight... We don’t want them to miss it. Especially after the day before yesterday. We don’t know how much the traitor told them...”

"your right, we cant let them miss it, or we have to figure out what the traitor told them" she said with determination

Tam sat up straight, “The only thing that The Master told us is that their other eye saw her mention us on the phone”.

Tan frowned, “We usually switch locations frequently enough... One might think that we should have run out of places to go by now... But The Master always has a place in mind. They probably told them by now, and if not, they probably saw the note left behind the street lamp. I wonder where we will go next week?”

Tam shifted in her chair, “so, has anything happened in your ‘normal life’ recently? Tan and I are preparing for graduation next month, so soon we will have to find jobs to establish a public persona.”

"nothing really, lots of highschool drama" she said rolling her eyes, she hated the school she was sent to, but it was to establish a public persona so she had to live with it

Tan groaned, “Yeah, I hate high school... but now that I think about it, it will be challenging for us to get jobs, we’re 17 but still look and sound like 12 year olds... Either way, we would stand out anywhere we go...”

Tam sighed, “Maybe we should do what The Master does and just stay in the base all day”

There is a swift rhythmic knock at the door ‘tap, ta-tap, ta-ta-tap’.

“That must be them...” Tan gets up, putting his watch in his pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back