• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fascinating Ones

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
she stiffens at first out of instinct but she relaxes her stance as tan leaves, she closes her eyes and inhales deeply then exhales and opens her eyes again, she hates the visits, they make her uneasy. she doesn't know why, they just do for some reason.

Last edited:
The visitor walks in wearing the same attire as usual, a black shroud, a full face mask, dark gloves, and long boots. And always carrying both a large bag and a small, unmarked, bottle. Their body proportions were very similar to the master. The visitor came every day at the same time. And always stayed for at least 30 minutes.
“Right this way”, Tan said is he led the visitor to the back room where the master stayed.

she narrowed her eyes for a moment then immediately averted them looking down at her fumbleing hands 'scared there Ash?' the voice implied "No...just....uncomfortable" Ash muttered to the voice 'okay...if you say so...' the voice taunted and ash's hand flew toward the nearest inanimate object but coming to her senses she set it down and just glared at nothing in partictular

"im fine, you know how i get during the visits, and 'you know who' is being a pest" she said smileing softly

“Ah”, tam leans forward, “You know, I heard there was a medication for that kind of thing. You could ask the master, they have to be getting their pills from somewhere”

"eh, its okay, ill be fine" she said and she left to the kitchen and got water then came back takeing a sip of water

Tam tapped the toe of her foot, “I wonder when Terrance is coming back... He left to check out the new building over an hour ago...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back