• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fantasy Wars: United (Actual RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Rouge chuckled as she debated if he was crazy or brave for returning to the tavern. Honestly he thought he was a bit of both. As he finally learned her name a small smile came to his face before he reached her side, walking along side her towards the tavern. "Trust me miss Kage, once you taste Mr. Heralds ale you'll find it to be far from a waste of time. In fact, I'll go as far as to bet you falling in love with it," he chuckled as he rubbed his chin in thought. "It would be quite the sight actually to see you loosen up a bit," he smirked before snapping his fingers. "Ah, by the way, if a man with a rat like face offers you a drink then don't accept it. He likes to drug new people and steal their belongings. Luckily he's never hurt his victims, but still the little bastard surprisingly makes a small fortune," he sighed with a bit of envy.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

Kelly looked at Zack and smirked. “Well, you are the one who wanted to burn down the kingdom. So, my sister doesn’t see you as a small time threat in that respect.” Kelly said reminding that Zack was the one who wanted to destroy the kingdom as well. But she quickly just gave another smile at him. “But anyways, as for where we are going. Right now, we need to head to the meeting room. There, you will meet the people we do have at the moment.” Kelly said informing Zack. Kelly knew that the first stop was to show him where he will be conducting missions with everyone else. That way he could know where to report to.

And, after awhile, they both arrived at the meeting room. The meeting room was a large room with a huge table in the middle, which had multiple seats fo everyone. Inside the room, a young man was looking at a large map, trying to plot out a plan. When Kelly saw him, she went over to him and stood over him. “Hey Snowy, there you are. Are you planning the first mission?” Kelly asked with a smile. The young man looked at Kelly and smiled. “Hey Angel-wings and yes. I’m trying to prepare for when everyone gets here. We must be ready for the first goal.” The young man said with a smile. Kelly looked over to Zack and smiled. “Zack, this is my fiancé, Lucas, the son of the master of the universe.” Kelly said with a smile. Lucas looked over at Zack. “You must be the criminal that I have heard about. I don’t know why you joined us, but as long as you don’t do anything funny, then I guess I should say that it’s a pleasure to meet you. I, at least, hope that you can prove to me that you really want to be a better person.” Lucas said as he still didn’t trust Zack. Lucas had no clue why his love and her sister wanted Zack to be included, but he was willing to give Zack one chance to prove himself.

The young woman looked at Rouge. “We can give you the wealth you want. But I don’t know if we can fully pardon you right off the bat for every kingdom. But we will at least try and clear your name, it just might take a little while longer than you expect.” The young woman said informing that the kingdom just couldn’t clear all of his charges right off the bat. They would try and do everything they can to clear his name, but it might just take a little while to fully clear it. “I hope that is okay with you?” The young woman told him.

The young man looked at the creature. “Well I’m Travis, Travis Lockheart. I was ordered by Princess Veronica Lux to find you and offer you a job in our gang of warriors.” Travis told Tharraleos as he handed him a scroll. Travis had no idea why the creature needed to be involved in all of this, but he could at least feel the power of the beast. “I am asked to offer you anything you want, in exchange for your services. We need your help to protect the world.” Travis told the beast.

The figure grinned at the response from the giant. “Then, will you join us? We are putting together a group of warriors that will help save the world from the bad people threatening it.” The figure said as they asked the giant to join. The figure knew if the giant were to help out, then they would be bringing a powerful alley into battle. “In exchange for your services, I can offer you almost anything you desire. Just, not anything too extreme.” The figure said with a smile. The figure knew that they could offer the giant a lot, but they couldn’t offer him his home back, and definitely not his people as well.

Zack's happy demeanor broke away yet again, he would have to get through another royal prick before finally just being told what he was doing and who he was killing. Though Lucas offered a sensible introduction, Zack had heard things like this all the way here and even then he wasn't really sure if he should put trust in to these royal brats. He took a second to think about what he wanted to say, Kelly accepted his insults and saw through them but Lucas could be a completely different story but even with this thinking time he chose to begin with some laughter, "Son of the master of universe, quite the complicated and unnecessary title you've got there. I mean really why should I care if you're the son of what's his face? So you can call a few guards over here to decapitate me, so what? I could go out with a burst of flames and laugh as the beautiful fiery passion of death spread throughout your body and finally you lay a blackened spot on this floor. If you have anything to say or do about this I don't care, you're lady over there cut through my threats too, so I'm going to accept and relish in whatever you decide to do." He turned over to Kelly and threw her in as well, "And as for you, your treacherous attempts to calm me and stop the fire from bursting out of me are now futile. I'll give you both an ultimatum, I let out the most violent siege of destruction you both have ever seen or from this day forth you simply let me do my job , kill whatever it is this kingdom needs me to kill and then there's also no need to reform or calm me." Zack knew this could end with his complete annihilation, but he didn't care as long as he could show Lucas and Kelly that there was no hope for him.

"Finally you have decided to kill these people." Lathos stood next to Zack hoping to prompt him to kill yet again, "Sorry Lathos this is another false alarm, that is of course if they decide to not kill me." Zack carried a weird tone of joy with this statement. "Well it seems someone's happy to show his true colors, not that I really expected you to truly be nice to any sort of royalty you encountered." Zack knew this as well, he never meant to grow friendly towards of any of these people or show them the temporary calm that he can sometimes exert. Instead he saw the mission to help this kingdom as his gateway out of the guilt that had built upon him over the years. "You know its funny, I actually fell into your tricks for a little while, I believed that maybe reform was a possibility, but simply the annoyance of being told the same thing, 'reform', 'reform', just keeps repeating. What if I don't want to reform? What if the Zack before you, the one threatening your lives and talking to his violent friend, is the one I want to be? I suppose that you wouldn't care and would instead want me to live up to some kind of standard." Zack began to prepare a bit of fire in his hand and finished with a maniacal laugh that seemed to show the truly insane side of his psyche, a part of him that he never thought he would touch.

Zack's happy demeanor broke away yet again, he would have to get through another royal prick before finally just being told what he was doing and who he was killing. Though Lucas offered a sensible introduction, Zack had heard things like this all the way here and even then he wasn't really sure if he should put trust in to these royal brats. He took a second to think about what he wanted to say, Kelly accepted his insults and saw through them but Lucas could be a completely different story but even with this thinking time he chose to begin with some laughter, "Son of the master of universe, quite the complicated and unnecessary title you've got there. I mean really why should I care if you're the son of what's his face? So you can call a few guards over here to decapitate me, so what? I could go out with a burst of flames and laugh as the beautiful fiery passion of death spread throughout your body and finally you lay a blackened spot on this floor. If you have anything to say or do about this I don't care, you're lady over there cut through my threats too, so I'm going to accept and relish in whatever you decide to do." He turned over to Kelly and threw her in as well, "And as for you, your treacherous attempts to calm me and stop the fire from bursting out of me are now futile. I'll give you both an ultimatum, I let out the most violent siege of destruction you both have ever seen or from this day forth you simply let me do my job , kill whatever it is this kingdom needs me to kill and then there's also no need to reform or calm me." Zack knew this could end with his complete annihilation, but he didn't care as long as he could show Lucas and Kelly that there was no hope for him.

"Finally you have decided to kill these people." Lathos stood next to Zack hoping to prompt him to kill yet again, "Sorry Lathos this is another false alarm, that is of course if they decide to not kill me." Zack carried a weird tone of joy with this statement. "Well it seems someone's happy to show his true colors, not that I really expected you to truly be nice to any sort of royalty you encountered." Zack knew this as well, he never meant to grow friendly towards of any of these people or show them the temporary calm that he can sometimes exert. Instead he saw the mission to help this kingdom as his gateway out of the guilt that had built upon him over the years. "You know its funny, I actually fell into your tricks for a little while, I believed that maybe reform was a possibility, but simply the annoyance of being told the same thing, 'reform', 'reform', just keeps repeating. What if I don't want to reform? What if the Zack before you, the one threatening your lives and talking to his violent friend, is the one I want to be? I suppose that you wouldn't care and would instead want me to live up to some kind of standard." Zack began to prepare a bit of fire in his hand and finished with a maniacal laugh that seemed to show the truly insane side of his psyche, a part of him that he never thought he would touch.

Lucas looked at Zack as he stood up. However, Kelly placed her hand before Lucas and walked up to Zack. Kelly then did the odd thing, and hugged the insane criminal. “Zack, do you really think I truly would gain anything from lying to you? Do you honestly think I would have anything to profit from from trying to trick you?” Kelly asked as she then looked at Zack. “Everything I said to you wasn’t a trick, it was real. I want to be your friend, even if you want to destroy me and my people in the process.” Kelly said as she told Zack that she wasn’t trying to trick him. Kelly looked over to Lucas and then back at Zack. “Look, if you want to be a criminal, then that’s fine. If you want to destroy us, then okay. But we still want to see you become a better person...I want to see you be able to gain instead of losing all the time.” Kelly said as she looked at Zack.

Lucas looked at Zack and smirked. “You know, you can throw all the tantrums in the world, but the one thing you can never change or destroy is Kelly’s mind. Once she has it set on something, it will never change. Trust me.” Lucas said looking at Zack. Lucas knew that he alone could stop Zack if he really had to, but Kelly was more special when it came to healing a person, even when they act like a psychopath. Kelly was a special case. Lucas looked at Kelly and then back to Zack. “Look, I don’t know what she told you, but whatever it was, you have to know, she was being real with you. Kelly has me to protect her, me the son of a person who is powerful enough to create an entire universe and everything in it, so why would she need to lie to you?” Lucas asked the same question as well.

Kelly looked at Zack and smiled. “Look, if you want to only be a criminal, we won’t stop you. But at least let us try and be your friends. I only want to see you not be lonely anymore.” Kelly told Zack. Kelly didn’t care if Zack was evil or not, she wanted to be there for him. “I am being honest with you. I have been since the beginning. I don’t need to trick you into doing anything, because you were the one who signed up for this war to be on our side. Even if it was just to escape your prison and clear the guilt you feel from your past. By signing up for this battle, you already signed up to give your life away to protect the world. So really, I don’t need to trick you into doing anything, you are already doing that to yourself.” Kelly said with a laugh.

Rouge chuckled as she debated if he was crazy or brave for returning to the tavern. Honestly he thought he was a bit of both. As he finally learned her name a small smile came to his face before he reached her side, walking along side her towards the tavern. "Trust me miss Kage, once you taste Mr. Heralds ale you'll find it to be far from a waste of time. In fact, I'll go as far as to bet you falling in love with it," he chuckled as he rubbed his chin in thought. "It would be quite the sight actually to see you loosen up a bit," he smirked before snapping his fingers. "Ah, by the way, if a man with a rat like face offers you a drink then don't accept it. He likes to drug new people and steal their belongings. Luckily he's never hurt his victims, but still the little bastard surprisingly makes a small fortune," he sighed with a bit of envy.

Lucy looked at Rouge. “If a rat face even thinks of offering me anything, I’ll make him drink it first.” Lucy said with a huff. She then thought about Rouge’s previous comments. “And I doubt one drink will change me all that much. After you had to fight a shadow beast with only your bare hands, you don’t loosen up very easily.” Lucy said with a smirk. She knew Rouge wouldn’t understand the trails and dangers her life put her through. She wasn’t like most girls, she had to grow up quickly to help protect her people. So the concept of loosening up wasn’t a concept she thought of much. At least, probably not in the way Rouge thinks of. But still, she owed him one drink, and after that, she could take him to the princess. So, she just continued to walk with Rouge to the tavern.

Hrathgaer thought on that. What did he want? It wouldn't make sense of him to not ask for anything. Hrathgaer was perfectly satisfied with his life at the moment. What was his nomadic lifestyle missing. Then he had a eureka moment. "Don't want much, just place to be safe". Said the giant. He wasn't out for a real home. It wouldn't feel right to live away from his race forever. He planned to return north eventually. Although the way giant clans worked it would take awhile to assimilate into another clan. He looked at his log. "Real weapon would help me fight" said Hrathgaer. His log was covered in bitemarks and he doubted it'd last very long in a real battle.

The figure looked at the giant. “Sure thing. You will have a place built around the safest protectors around.” The figure said agreeing to the giant’s request. The figure then thought of which weapon would help the giant out. “You could use a weapon, sure. But I can also do you one better. When we get to the weapon vault back at our place, I’ll show you what that log can really do.” The figure said with a smirk. The figure then opened up a giant warp portal and looked at the giant. “So, shall we get on to where we are headed?” The figure asked with a smile. The figure then walked inside the portal and kept it open for Hrathgaer to follow.

Last edited:
(Can’t speak for everyone but I’m waiting)

Rouge sighed and crossed his arms as he glanced to Kage with a smirk. "Ah come now miss Kage, if one can't relax once and awhile then how do expect to stay sane in this cruel world?" he asked as he walked a bit ahead of her, his smirk turning into a small somber smile. "Sometimes it's good to forget who you are to enjoy yourself, even if for a slight moment," he said with a bitter chuckle. After a brief moment of silent walking he turned to her and grinned. "Anyway, I'll see to it to make you grin from ear to ear one day," he laughed before turning back towards the taverns direction and continuing on without waiting for her reply.

Soon the two arrived to the tavern and Rouge marched in with chuckle as the familiar atmosphere began to surround him. Loud laughter, the smell of booze and herb smoke filling the air and now the pleasant sound of music filled the tavern as many voices sang different songs to the music. His smile grew and looked back to Kage before gesturing towards the bar. "Come on lets drink in celebration of our new partnership!" he laughed before making his way towards the bar.

(My bad y'all. Work's been kicking my rear over the last few days.)

The young man looked at the creature. “Well I’m Travis, Travis Lockheart. I was ordered by Princess Veronica Lux to find you and offer you a job in our gang of warriors.” Travis told Tharraleos as he handed him a scroll. Travis had no idea why the creature needed to be involved in all of this, but he could at least feel the power of the beast. “I am asked to offer you anything you want, in exchange for your services. We need your help to protect the world.” Travis told the beast.

The overbearing might of Tharraleos was indeed most evident. A masterpiece of biological engineering, the Tauric hybrid was naturally built for combat. Even with his own natural tools alone, he was quite capable of dispatching of foes with nigh supernatural finesse. His many victories seems to have circulated throughout the lands and now an opportunity such as this has suddenly arisen.

His response was once more somewhat delayed, but not because he was a simple minded monster; the contrary couldn't have been more true. Many different contemplations were forged from his equally robust thought process, each determining his chances of accepting. Quietness would momentarily stir between the pair once more, though this would be impeded by the sound of the ground mildly quaking under the impact of his gait as he took a few more steps towards the young boy. The way his upper body swayed back and forth almost made the 2 separate halves appear as rider and steed themselves. His fighting style fittingly incorporates such.

"Travis Lockheart." The warrior began, arms dangling at his sides as his feathered head nodded astutely. Upon reaching an arm's distance, he stopped once more and lowered the plumaged front legs of his quadruped body. The biped torso followed suit and was brought down to a height only marginally higher than an average human.

"I accept the task of fighting on behalf of the Queen. Consider my undying loyalty to the Crown from this point forth." he continued as a paw was held out to retrieve the scroll. It wasn't a difficult decision for Tharr to make in the end. He's served royalty before until their inevitable collapse. His neutral and apathetic perspective on existence was most beneficial at times. Most importantly, this served as a most opportune chance to stretch his variable limbs. This mutated form of his was still relatively recent and honing its prowess further wasn't a bad idea.

Lucas looked at Zack as he stood up. However, Kelly placed her hand before Lucas and walked up to Zack. Kelly then did the odd thing, and hugged the insane criminal. “Zack, do you really think I truly would gain anything from lying to you? Do you honestly think I would have anything to profit from from trying to trick you?” Kelly asked as she then looked at Zack. “Everything I said to you wasn’t a trick, it was real. I want to be your friend, even if you want to destroy me and my people in the process.” Kelly said as she told Zack that she wasn’t trying to trick him. Kelly looked over to Lucas and then back at Zack. “Look, if you want to be a criminal, then that’s fine. If you want to destroy us, then okay. But we still want to see you become a better person...I want to see you be able to gain instead of losing all the time.” Kelly said as she looked at Zack.

Lucas looked at Zack and smirked. “You know, you can throw all the tantrums in the world, but the one thing you can never change or destroy is Kelly’s mind. Once she has it set on something, it will never change. Trust me.” Lucas said looking at Zack. Lucas knew that he alone could stop Zack if he really had to, but Kelly was more special when it came to healing a person, even when they act like a psychopath. Kelly was a special case. Lucas looked at Kelly and then back to Zack. “Look, I don’t know what she told you, but whatever it was, you have to know, she was being real with you. Kelly has me to protect her, me the son of a person who is powerful enough to create an entire universe and everything in it, so why would she need to lie to you?” Lucas asked the same question as well.

Kelly looked at Zack and smiled. “Look, if you want to only be a criminal, we won’t stop you. But at least let us try and be your friends. I only want to see you not be lonely anymore.” Kelly told Zack. Kelly didn’t care if Zack was evil or not, she wanted to be there for him. “I am being honest with you. I have been since the beginning. I don’t need to trick you into doing anything, because you were the one who signed up for this war to be on our side. Even if it was just to escape your prison and clear the guilt you feel from your past. By signing up for this battle, you already signed up to give your life away to protect the world. So really, I don’t need to trick you into doing anything, you are already doing that to yourself.” Kelly said with a laugh.

Lucy looked at Rouge. “If a rat face even thinks of offering me anything, I’ll make him drink it first.” Lucy said with a huff. She then thought about Rouge’s previous comments. “And I doubt one drink will change me all that much. After you had to fight a shadow beast with only your bare hands, you don’t loosen up very easily.” Lucy said with a smirk. She knew Rouge wouldn’t understand the trails and dangers her life put her through. She wasn’t like most girls, she had to grow up quickly to help protect her people. So the concept of loosening up wasn’t a concept she thought of much. At least, probably not in the way Rouge thinks of. But still, she owed him one drink, and after that, she could take him to the princess. So, she just continued to walk with Rouge to the tavern.

The figure looked at the giant. “Sure thing. You will have a place built around the safest protectors around.” The figure said agreeing to the giant’s request. The figure then thought of which weapon would help the giant out. “You could use a weapon, sure. But I can also do you one better. When we get to the weapon vault back at our place, I’ll show you what that log can really do.” The figure said with a smirk. The figure then opened up a giant warp portal and looked at the giant. “So, shall we get on to where we are headed?” The figure asked with a smile. The figure then walked inside the portal and kept it open for Hrathgaer to follow.
Hrathgaer nodded. Rumbling out a massive yet polite thanks. He scratched his head and looked at the log. It was hard to imagine improvements being made on the large piece of wood but maybe. "Let's shall" said Hrathgaer. Looking at the portal and scratching his head. Was it safe to enter such a thing. The little creature had gone through, but maybe. He took a tentative step forward. Hrathgaer was short for a giant but he was still slightly taller than this portal. Not by much but it still made him feel really big and awesome. He ducked and went through. Hoping it was safe. He had no idea where it was going though. He just figured to whatever small person place he'd promised to help.

(Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up. I think I may be coming down with something, so I might not get to replying until about Monday at the earliest. Hope everyone can understand and will still be here for when I get back. 🙂)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back