• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fantasy Wars: United (Actual RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hrathgaer intro post

An almost rhythmic tremor could be heard throughout the countryside. Hrathgaer was on the move. The young giant was getting a bit tired. He had been walking for awhile and would need to rest soon. In his right hand he wielded a club made from an oak log. He moved the large piece of wood up to his mouth and took a bite out of it. Chewing thoughtfully. He stopped at a small copse of boulders. Using one of them as a pillow and another as a mattress Hrathgaer tried to sleep while taking in his surroundings. The south lands were so pretty. There were no flowers, and sunny skies where he came from. He could just spot a town in the distance. Hrathgaer yawned. He had been left alone thus far and assumed his luck would continue. He had yet to see anything as big as him in the south and it was kind of nice to be the biggest instead of being picked on because he was too small. Hrathgaer yawned and before going into a restful sleep log clutched close to his chest like a child's stuffed bear.

Last edited:
Maridis was sitting in an inn, sipping an ale, when an armoured man walked in an ordered himself an ale, Maridis was sitting at a table, with his lute beside him and he called out to the man. "Hey, you don't look like you're from here, need a friend?" Maridis took a long sip and raised his hand, signalling for another ale.

Sleek Sleek (Sorry for butting in

Zack was left completely speechless he had anticipated some kind of negative response to his comments, but it instead felt like a sort of lecture and the tone made him feel as if he were being patronized. But out of all the things she said those final few words ‘Okay, now we can go.’ it cut deeper than the all the knives he’s ever been attacked with. The strangely booming power that came from the words, that seemed to label his opinions as nothing more than scrap, threw him into something very close to a mental breakdown. As Zack tried to come to terms with this, Lathos appeared next to him, “Well it seems that after all this time somebody has finally broken the crazed fire mage, maybe it'll be enought to finally push you to cross that line. Oh the sweet possibilities that come with such a statement, oh how delicious they are. Now Zack, release all of this pent up anger and kill everyone in this stupid kingdom.” Again Zack heard the cackling of the madmen, except this time the terrible laughing was right next to him. “No Lathos... I don’t care what your sick endgame with me is right now... I’ve had a lot of time to think about the incident all those years ago and I’ve realized that I still can’t let go of the memories, no matter how hard I try. This is my opportunity to clear my conscious and I won’t waste it.”

Oh Zack I hope you haven't forgotten about that little deal we made while you were wandering the plains and mountains. That one day we would see this kingdom burn in a fire so great that the power be felt in kingdoms half way around the world, it could start right here right now.” Lathos stopped to give Zack a bit of time to think about it, "Lathos... I know that the deal we made back then must have been great at the time but you've got to..." Zack was cut off by Lathos who angrily protested, 'No Zack you've got to realize that almost everything we've done up to this point was in preparation of this moment! So please just do it now before your anger leaves you!" Zack looked down to his hands that had begun to shake and responded, "Lathos you may not control me but you make an amazing argument." Zack began mumbling a few words, "Of course I do, now I can't wait to..." Lathos was cut off as Zack blasted fire at Lathos. Lathos disappeared and the wall was left scorched, "Sorry buddy but you need a timeout will I work this out myself." The nearby guards readied their weapons but Zack quickly explained himself, “I’m sorry about that... I thought I saw a bug, but not a normal one it was a humongous one, almost the size of a human.”

Zack was left completely speechless he had anticipated some kind of negative response to his comments, but it instead felt like a sort of lecture and the tone made him feel as if he were being patronized. But out of all the things she said those final few words ‘Okay, now we can go.’ it cut deeper than the all the knives he’s ever been attacked with. The strangely booming power that came from the words, that seemed to label his opinions as nothing more than scrap, threw him into something very close to a mental breakdown. As Zack tried to come to terms with this, Lathos appeared next to him, “Well it seems that after all this time somebody has finally broken the crazed fire mage, maybe it'll be enought to finally push you to cross that line. Oh the sweet possibilities that come with such a statement, oh how delicious they are. Now Zack, release all of this pent up anger and kill everyone in this stupid kingdom.” Again Zack heard the cackling of the madmen, except this time the terrible laughing was right next to him. “No Lathos... I don’t care what your sick endgame with me is right now... I’ve had a lot of time to think about the incident all those years ago and I’ve realized that I still can’t let go of the memories, no matter how hard I try. This is my opportunity to clear my conscious and I won’t waste it.”

Oh Zack I hope you haven't forgotten about that little deal we made while you were wandering the plains and mountains. That one day we would see this kingdom burn in a fire so great that the power be felt in kingdoms half way around the world, it could start right here right now.” Lathos stopped to give Zack a bit of time to think about it, "Lathos... I know that the deal we made back then must have been great at the time but you've got to..." Zack was cut off by Lathos who angrily protested, 'No Zack you've got to realize that almost everything we've done up to this point was in preparation of this moment! So please just do it now before your anger leaves you!" Zack looked down to his hands that had begun to shake and responded, "Lathos you may not control me but you make an amazing argument." Zack began mumbling a few words, "Of course I do, now I can't wait to..." Lathos was cut off as Zack blasted fire at Lathos. Lathos disappeared and the wall was left scorched, "Sorry buddy but you need a timeout will I work this out myself." The nearby guards readied their weapons but Zack quickly explained himself, “I’m sorry about that... I thought I saw a bug, but not a normal one it was a humongous one, almost the size of a human.”

The young princess looked at Zack. He really seemed to have two types of personalities within him, but that was kind of to be expected. He must be very lonely inside that this was his way of coping with himself. She looked at the guards and waved her hands signaling that she had this under control. She then looked at Zack and smiled. “Hey, I have an idea, while we wait for my sister to come back, why don’t I show you around the place? That way you can get a layout for the areas outside this place?” The young princess asked with a smile. She asked this in a friendly tone, trying to get Zack to realize, she was on his side, whether he understood that or not. “And no matter how you feel, just note, I’m here for you. I mean, after all you’ve been through, I’m sure you could use another good friend.” The young princess said with a smile.

Théomer was about to agree, when Mavalla interrupted. "What´s in it for us. We lose precious time here, without Théomer, we cannot really do much but hold our position. Théomer seemed as if he wanted to say something, but he didnt. "I request that in exchange for the help you get from Théomer, you then, after the task is done, help us to overthrow this unrightful ruler. If you are a watcher and protector, you surely see how a tyrant that makes people he rules over suffer may not be tolerated. Help us bring justice and right back to this land, as Théomer will help you bring peace to the world."

Théomer sighed and nodded. "I suppose that are our conditions. Please understand, we dont mean to take advantage of you, but we can use any help we get. I did not want to ask for something in return, but Mavalla is the voice of the rebellion. What she says, is what counts." He chuckled. "Almost as if we were married." Then, he looked Amber in the eyes. "How long will it take to return to your kingdom? Who are the other people, that will accompany me?"

Amber looked at Théomer and nodded. “I can’t exactly just throw kings off their thrones, but I do have a way of how to bring peace back to your land.” Amber said in agreement with their request. She then was asked about how they would leave and who would accompany Théomer on this mission. “You will see who is who a bit later. We still have people trying to recruit everyone else. As for how we are to get to my kingdom.” Amber said as she then held her hand out and created a warp circle of light in the middle of the area. “The fastest way is with my magic.” Amber said with a smile.

Rouges grin only grew from her comment and chuckled before giving a small shrug. "A shame really, it's a waste of beauty, but I can respect the strength and professionalism," he said with a small sigh before clapping his hands together. "Oh well, on to business eh?" he said before looking to a flipped box and sat down with a huff. He slid another box over and gestured for her to sit. "Come, take a seat in my office and we'll discuss the details. I want to know more before I blindly accept some job and set my own terms," he said before resting his elbow onto his knee and propping his head up within his palm. "Maybe after we can get a few drinks," he suggested with a sly smile and a arched brow. It was mostly to brighten his own mood seeing as his day has been a total bust, but one last shot wouldn't hurt.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

The young woman just placed her foot down on top of the box and looked at Rouge. “I don’t sit when discussing business.” The young woman told him. She then thought of what he said at the end. “Well, I don’t normally grab drinks with people, for that wastes time. But you know, I guess I’ll make an exception this time. After all, it will be a long journey back to the kingdom.” The young woman told him with a smirk. She then went back immediately to thinking professionally. “So...what is it that you want?” The young woman asked him. She didn’t know what terms he wants, and he didn’t know what information he wants to hear either.

Brakon stopped for a moment to contemplate the question. "Well, I usually travel by land but sometimes fly if it's a manageable distance. I've only ever had a couple opportunity to ravel by strictly magical means. Hmm... I'd say whatever gets us to our destination the quickest."

The question was a little perplexing to him. He honestly expected to be sitting in a cart for the next who knows how long. This knight didn't strike him as someone with great magical power, though he could also have some more magically adept companions. Or he could just defy expectations. Who was he to judge? The part that really caught him off guard was bringing up air travel as an option. Did this knight think Brakon could fly all the way there? Or maybe he just had some sort of air ship, which did nothing but bring up even more questions. In the end he decided it was probably best not to voice any of them until he knew a bit more.

The knight looked at Brakon. “Well okay. Airship it is. I would do magic, but I feel like that would just be too easy.” The knight said with a laugh. The knight then took off their helmet, and revealed that under it was a young woman with long brown hair and ruby colored eyes, with perfect pale skin. The young knight took out her hand. “By the way, my name is Ruby.” Ruby told Brakon with a smile.

(I know I have two people waiting for responses still after this post. But I feel like this post is already too packed as it is, so I will make a separate post a bit later, but soon for the people I have left. Sorry for taking so long 😅😅😅)

'A fitting name,' he thought as the knight introduced herself. "A pleasure," he said as he shook her hand. "Brakon Zanna, but I suspect you already knew that."

He then let his mind wander a bit. So she did have an air ship. He'd only ever heard stories about such things and couldn't help but wonder what it looked like. He didn't see anything of the sort on his way into the town and really doubted he just missed it. Perhaps it was magically hidden? Whatever the case, he was eager to see one firsthand. "Shall we get going, or are you waiting on someone else as well?"

This is roughly what he's wearing, by the way:
c8fe76b0fede2644d42d08b9096527dd.png

His version is less extravagant, removing the shoulder piece and skirt-like flaps below his waist. He is also wearing his special gauntlets, of course.

Autumn - Morning
Admiral Rokka Freischutze
"Old Faithful"

Bay of Mermaids, Lythian Republic

The morning rays of sunlight emerged from the white sails, embracing the old man's wrinkled face. The small sail boat on the horizon, propelled by the calm easterly wind, lullabies the man with the songs of the azure sea. The calm waters had carried his brief slumber towards the far end of Barley's Keep* estuary. Awakened from his nap by a tugging sensation at the end of his faded trousers, Rokka got up and performed a quick check on his line, before reeling in his catch. The rippled water made its way towards him, with little resistance, as his hands moved fro and forth.

"End of the line, good friend." Rokka muttered, as he unveiled his catch.

A turtle had caught his line, much to the old fisherman's surprise. This was a first bizarre catch in years for the Old Faithful, and perhaps an omen to the non-turbulent times that he had enjoyed since his retirement from the Navy. Gently brushing the hook and line away, Rokka smiled, as he gently pet the docile creature on its shell, before making way to shore. As he roped his boat onto shore, the old geezer let the turtle free, as it waddles across the sand and into the nearby foliage. Rokka grabbed his equipment and made his march towards his house, just a brief walk from the shore. Although a prominent member within the Lythian Republic, the man had little needs for the materialistic yields of his nation. Despite his humble abode, the man had all that he cherished - of whom had emerged from the shadows of his wooden hut.

The lady in white greeted Rokka, with a slight smile on her face, albeit more inquisitive about his day's catch - to which he would dismiss it by shaking his head. He slowly felt the silver ring upon his finger, as he slowly approach the lady on her wooden-wheeled chair - a device of whom's talent stood before the water-dweller.

"Nothing? Not even a small sardine, dear?"

"A turtle, for what it's worth."

"I don't suppose you let it off the shore, somewhere? You are a horrible fisherman, Admiral."

"Hahaha! T'is true. Nothing escapes your eyes, it seems, my dear Lythia. Come, I shall have one of my sailors fetch us our breakfast." Rokka chuckled, prompting his partner to return hers.

"Trouble not. One of your colleagues dropped in earlier with some sweets and pancakes."

Rokka smiled, as he rolled his bride away towards their house, where the table is laden with their breakfast and refreshments. The old man pondered upon his thoughts, as he took his seat beside his wife. It has been twenty years since they were betrothed. He gazed upon her round, blue eyes, a reminder of his time at the sea, before stumbling upon her tail by mere chances. Lythia's tail swayed as she embraced Rokka against her bosoms. It was as if the man was basking within the warm sun itself. An uneasy feeling crept upon him briefly, before being dispelled by the siren's gentle brush upon his forehead. Mermaids traditional age surpassed his, yet her visage does little to compromise with hers - contrasting a young maiden with that of an old man. Yet he was not troubled by his finite time with her, as Lythia would have done the same to prolong their sacred bond. The couple would enjoy the merits of their meal, as they gazed upon the blue horizon, endless in its stretch against time.

Despite his old age, Rokka's intuition had let him evaded death on several occasions, and it is ever stronger since the early morning. Holding the mermaid close, he felt her flowing steel blue hair within his fingers and thought about the turtle that he had freed earlier - an ominous sign of either a benevolent destiny or a malicious vision of what is to come. Lythia could feel his insecure heart beating, while the fires of war danced within his gray eyes - something the mermaid had not seen since his days at sea. Yet, the siren retained her words of concerns, only offering her embrace to alleviate Rokka's perplexed gaze.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 (Open for interaction from the Princess's runner/messenger to initiate the journey)

Notes:

*Barley's Keep: A Lythian fortress overlooking the Bay of Mermaids that resides near an estuary that connects the Bay of Mermaid to the August River that flows into the mainland.

THéomer nodded at Ambers reply. He hugged Mavalla and said "Keep everyone in place and healthy. I´d say you´re in charge now, but we know you already were, weren´t you." Mavalla sighed. "Come back in one piece, you hear me?", she replied and Théomer chuckled. "You know me. Im not good at staying down." With that, he took Ambers hand and stepped into the circle she had created. "Ready when you are, princess.", he told her confidently. He was slightly nervous, but unless you had magic to read emotions, you really couldn´t tell at all.

The young princess looked at Zack. He really seemed to have two types of personalities within him, but that was kind of to be expected. He must be very lonely inside that this was his way of coping with himself. She looked at the guards and waved her hands signaling that she had this under control. She then looked at Zack and smiled. “Hey, I have an idea, while we wait for my sister to come back, why don’t I show you around the place? That way you can get a layout for the areas outside this place?” The young princess asked with a smile. She asked this in a friendly tone, trying to get Zack to realize, she was on his side, whether he understood that or not. “And no matter how you feel, just note, I’m here for you. I mean, after all you’ve been through, I’m sure you could use another good friend.” The young princess said with a smile.

Amber looked at Théomer and nodded. “I can’t exactly just throw kings off their thrones, but I do have a way of how to bring peace back to your land.” Amber said in agreement with their request. She then was asked about how they would leave and who would accompany Théomer on this mission. “You will see who is who a bit later. We still have people trying to recruit everyone else. As for how we are to get to my kingdom.” Amber said as she then held her hand out and created a warp circle of light in the middle of the area. “The fastest way is with my magic.” Amber said with a smile.

The young woman just placed her foot down on top of the box and looked at Rouge. “I don’t sit when discussing business.” The young woman told him. She then thought of what he said at the end. “Well, I don’t normally grab drinks with people, for that wastes time. But you know, I guess I’ll make an exception this time. After all, it will be a long journey back to the kingdom.” The young woman told him with a smirk. She then went back immediately to thinking professionally. “So...what is it that you want?” The young woman asked him. She didn’t know what terms he wants, and he didn’t know what information he wants to hear either.

The knight looked at Brakon. “Well okay. Airship it is. I would do magic, but I feel like that would just be too easy.” The knight said with a laugh. The knight then took off their helmet, and revealed that under it was a young woman with long brown hair and ruby colored eyes, with perfect pale skin. The young knight took out her hand. “By the way, my name is Ruby.” Ruby told Brakon with a smile.

(I know I have two people waiting for responses still after this post. But I feel like this post is already too packed as it is, so I will make a separate post a bit later, but soon for the people I have left. Sorry for taking so long 😅😅😅)

The princess’ words did calm him but the more he thought about them the more it just seemed to him like it was to just stop another incedent like that. “Do you really even know what I’ve been through, the hardships, the lives taken, the money stolen, the voices that spoke to me. You have no idea what I’ve been through, at best you might know about how that prison is run but besides that you don’t have too much to stand upon when saying that. Also don’t worry about the outburst and there’s no need for you to sympathize with and/or care about a criminal. Really you shouldn’t even be here to begin with, should’ve just been some low ranking guard, that way if something did go wrong you wouldn’t lose an important asset.” Zack sounded rather somber as if he had regret for something, but he still fought to keep up his insulting personality. It also wasn’t too long before he put on his smile and tried to be a bit more energetic, “Well there’s no time like the present let’s go take that tour you were talking about.” Suddenly a thought hit his mind, “Oh yeah you never did tell me your name, if it is going to be a while before your sister returns or the other warriors come than I should at least know that much. That is if it doesn’t trouble you that much to answer my query your highness.” He bowed and gave a small chuckle clearly trying to make himself feel better.

The princess’ words did calm him but the more he thought about them the more it just seemed to him like it was to just stop another incedent like that. “Do you really even know what I’ve been through, the hardships, the lives taken, the money stolen, the voices that spoke to me. You have no idea what I’ve been through, at best you might know about how that prison is run but besides that you don’t have too much to stand upon when saying that. Also don’t worry about the outburst and there’s no need for you to sympathize with and/or care about a criminal. Really you shouldn’t even be here to begin with, should’ve just been some low ranking guard, that way if something did go wrong you wouldn’t lose an important asset.” Zack sounded rather somber as if he had regret for something, but he still fought to keep up his insulting personality. It also wasn’t too long before he put on his smile and tried to be a bit more energetic, “Well there’s no time like the present let’s go take that tour you were talking about.” Suddenly a thought hit his mind, “Oh yeah you never did tell me your name, if it is going to be a while before your sister returns or the other warriors come than I should at least know that much. That is if it doesn’t trouble you that much to answer my query your highness.” He bowed and gave a small chuckle clearly trying to make himself feel better.

The young princess smiled at Zack. “Well, I guess I didn’t. My name is Kelly, Kelly May Lux.” Kelly said with a smile and a small laugh. She then began to walk forward with Zack. As she did, she thought about his words. “And you know, I may not know exactly what you’ve been through, but I at least can look inside of you and see that you aren’t as bad as you think you are.” Kelly said with a smile. Kelly knew that Zack has done bad things in the past, and that she was a fool for sympathizing with a criminal, but Kelly had the power and the heart to look past all the bad things a person has done before, and see what their real heart is like. Zack didn’t seem like the type of person who really wanted to take over the world or anything, he just seemed to be very broken and misguided. And if anything, Kelly just wanted to help Zack heal from that and become a better person, no matter how foolish that made her seem.

Kelly looked at Zack and smiled. “I know that you have done terrible things in the past. Things that most people should never trust you again for. However, I’m not like most people.” Kelly said with a smile. She wanted Zack to realize, she wasn’t looking at his past as much as she was looking into his heart. “I just think you’ve been misguided and broken throughout your life. You were just sent down the wrong path due to circumstances beyond your control. But I can see, you at least still have a chance to correct your mistakes and become a better person if you really want to be. It all depends on what you choose to do with your second chance in life.” Kelly said with a smile.

THéomer nodded at Ambers reply. He hugged Mavalla and said "Keep everyone in place and healthy. I´d say you´re in charge now, but we know you already were, weren´t you." Mavalla sighed. "Come back in one piece, you hear me?", she replied and Théomer chuckled. "You know me. Im not good at staying down." With that, he took Ambers hand and stepped into the circle she had created. "Ready when you are, princess.", he told her confidently. He was slightly nervous, but unless you had magic to read emotions, you really couldn´t tell at all.

Amber looked at Théomer and nodded. However, she did look at Mavalla before they left. “Hey, Mavalla, was it? Just so you don’t worry, I left you a little surprise gift hanging on the wall in your bedroom. You can use it to check in on Théomer whenever you’d like and it can also take you to him.” Amber said with a smile. The present that Amber had left for Mavalla was none other than a special mirror that was able to show Mavalla whatever she desired and take her to that location as well. This present would help her check in on Théomer, but it could also be used to spy on the king if that was what Mavalla wanted. It was just an added bonus to everything else. And with that, Amber walked with Théomer to the other side of the portal.

On the other side, they arrived at the front gates of the castle. Amber looked around and noticed that a stranger was in front as well. She looked over to Théomer. “Wait here a moment.” Amber said telling Théomer to wait a moment as she went to talk with the stranger. When she walked up to him, she felt something familiar about this person. It was like looking at a myth. “Excuse me sir, can I help you?” Amber asked the Dark Knight. She didn’t know what he wanted, but she felt he had come here for a reason.

Autumn - Morning
Admiral Rokka Freischutze
"Old Faithful"

Bay of Mermaids, Lythian Republic

The morning rays of sunlight emerged from the white sails, embracing the old man's wrinkled face. The small sail boat on the horizon, propelled by the calm easterly wind, lullabies the man with the songs of the azure sea. The calm waters had carried his brief slumber towards the far end of Barley's Keep* estuary. Awakened from his nap by a tugging sensation at the end of his faded trousers, Rokka got up and performed a quick check on his line, before reeling in his catch. The rippled water made its way towards him, with little resistance, as his hands moved fro and forth.

"End of the line, good friend." Rokka muttered, as he unveiled his catch.

A turtle had caught his line, much to the old fisherman's surprise. This was a first bizarre catch in years for the Old Faithful, and perhaps an omen to the non-turbulent times that he had enjoyed since his retirement from the Navy. Gently brushing the hook and line away, Rokka smiled, as he gently pet the docile creature on its shell, before making way to shore. As he roped his boat onto shore, the old geezer let the turtle free, as it waddles across the sand and into the nearby foliage. Rokka grabbed his equipment and made his march towards his house, just a brief walk from the shore. Although a prominent member within the Lythian Republic, the man had little needs for the materialistic yields of his nation. Despite his humble abode, the man had all that he cherished - of whom had emerged from the shadows of his wooden hut.

The lady in white greeted Rokka, with a slight smile on her face, albeit more inquisitive about his day's catch - to which he would dismiss it by shaking his head. He slowly felt the silver ring upon his finger, as he slowly approach the lady on her wooden-wheeled chair - a device of whom's talent stood before the water-dweller.

"Nothing? Not even a small sardine, dear?"

"A turtle, for what it's worth."

"I don't suppose you let it off the shore, somewhere? You are a horrible fisherman, Admiral."

"Hahaha! T'is true. Nothing escapes your eyes, it seems, my dear Lythia. Come, I shall have one of my sailors fetch us our breakfast." Rokka chuckled, prompting his partner to return hers.

"Trouble not. One of your colleagues dropped in earlier with some sweets and pancakes."

Rokka smiled, as he rolled his bride away towards their house, where the table is laden with their breakfast and refreshments. The old man pondered upon his thoughts, as he took his seat beside his wife. It has been twenty years since they were betrothed. He gazed upon her round, blue eyes, a reminder of his time at the sea, before stumbling upon her tail by mere chances. Lythia's tail swayed as she embraced Rokka against her bosoms. It was as if the man was basking within the warm sun itself. An uneasy feeling crept upon him briefly, before being dispelled by the siren's gentle brush upon his forehead. Mermaids traditional age surpassed his, yet her visage does little to compromise with hers - contrasting a young maiden with that of an old man. Yet he was not troubled by his finite time with her, as Lythia would have done the same to prolong their sacred bond. The couple would enjoy the merits of their meal, as they gazed upon the blue horizon, endless in its stretch against time.

Despite his old age, Rokka's intuition had let him evaded death on several occasions, and it is ever stronger since the early morning. Holding the mermaid close, he felt her flowing steel blue hair within his fingers and thought about the turtle that he had freed earlier - an ominous sign of either a benevolent destiny or a malicious vision of what is to come. Lythia could feel his insecure heart beating, while the fires of war danced within his gray eyes - something the mermaid had not seen since his days at sea. Yet, the siren retained her words of concerns, only offering her embrace to alleviate Rokka's perplexed gaze.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 (Open for interaction from the Princess's runner/messenger to initiate the journey)

Notes:

*Barley's Keep: A Lythian fortress overlooking the Bay of Mermaids that resides near an estuary that connects the Bay of Mermaid to the August River that flows into the mainland.

Suddenly, a knock at Rokka’s door appeared. On the outside, a person wearing a white knight helmet and was wearing armor that had a picture of the sun on the middle of it. The knight had been sent there for a reason, though the knight didn’t understand why exactly. Why would they need an older gentleman? Sure he was once in the navy, but that was long ago. The man probably didn’t even have much to offer anymore. But, it wasn’t for the knight to decide, it was simply just their orders. So, the knight just waited for a response.

Hrathgaer intro post

An almost rhythmic tremor could be heard throughout the countryside. Hrathgaer was on the move. The young giant was getting a bit tired. He had been walking for awhile and would need to rest soon. In his right hand he wielded a club made from an oak log. He moved the large piece of wood up to his mouth and took a bite out of it. Chewing thoughtfully. He stopped at a small copse of boulders. Using one of them as a pillow and another as a mattress Hrathgaer tried to sleep while taking in his surroundings. The south lands were so pretty. There were no flowers, and sunny skies where he came from. He could just spot a town in the distance. Hrathgaer yawned. He had been left alone thus far and assumed his luck would continue. He had yet to see anything as big as him in the south and it was kind of nice to be the biggest instead of being picked on because he was too small. Hrathgaer yawned and before going into a restful sleep log clutched close to his chest like a child's stuffed bear.

Suddenly, a figure appeared behind the giant. “There you are. You know for a giant, you do hang out at the strangest of places.” The figure said as it looked at Hrathgaer. The figure walked over to face the giant, but to a place where the giant wouldn’t crush them. “So I take it that you can see the town from here? Such a nice place. But hey, it could be gone in an instant as well, couldn’t it? Almost like your people.” The figure told the giant. The figure seemed to be playing around with their words, trying to see where the giant’s own values lied.

Perched near the peak of an isolated mountainside was an equally secluded warrior. This individual was rather peculiar at first glance. Much like a Centaur, he boasted a dual-bodied frame, though unlike the amalgamation of man and animal, he was instead full beast. His form was lined mostly with tawny brown fur and primarily feline. The exception was his head and neck in which white feathers covered it throughout. Jutting from the sides of his cranium were a pair of plumaged, horn-like protrusions. His goldenrod beak was twisted ever so faintly into a relaxed smile as piercing and rigid gold eyes gazed at the infinite vastness of the open sky around him. Also with a more avian constitution was the frontal legs of his lower quadruped portion with black feathers coating the upper halves complete with a bright gold tarsus and a set of talons. The hindquarters and tail retained the furred build of the rest of him, though the latter was tipped with a series of white rectricies that could not only be used as a rudder during flight, but as a most favorable slicing tool using their bladed properties.

Tharraleos was this avid adventurer’s designation. Resting with his lower body in a lying position with talons draped over the rocky cliffside, the mighty beast seemed to be enjoying this newest abode of his. Despite a love for combat and caring little for anything else, he enjoyed the simplicity of tranquility more often than not. This location had been his makeshift home for a few month’s time and was contemplating on departing soon. Staying in one place for too long initiated a feeling of restlessness and the urge to continue exploring the globe. Unbeknownst to him at this moment, his call would be answered sooner than he knew in ways he couldn't fathom.

Suddenly, a young man appeared behind Tharraleos. The young man had a dark purple wizard’s hat on, but had a black cloak around his body. “Excuse me, are you the one known as Tharraleos?” The young man asked the creature. The young man hadn’t seen a beast like this one before, so he didn’t know what to think about it. But he was sent there to find someone, and this creature seemed to be what he was told to look for.

Rouges grin only grew as she accepted his invitation and chuckled before scratching his chin, taking a moment to think on her question. "Hmm, what do I want? My there is an endless list really, but of course when talking business one must be realistic," he sighed before leaning back against the alleys wall and crossing his leg over the other. "But lets get into the details of the job first, then I'll make a list suitable for my services," he said with a smirk. "First off, what exactly is the little princess looking for me to do? I find it hard that a kingdom like yours lack anyone more efficient than me to handle its problems. Maybe its weaker than most believe," he chuckled before giving a shrug. "Oh well, no use in questioning why they picked me, a jobs a jobs. Just tell me what it is you want me to do. Theft? Assassination?" he asked while he silently wrote up a list of demands within his head, his grin growing as the list only got bigger.

Rouges grin only grew as she accepted his invitation and chuckled before scratching his chin, taking a moment to think on her question. "Hmm, what do I want? My there is an endless list really, but of course when talking business one must be realistic," he sighed before leaning back against the alleys wall and crossing his leg over the other. "But lets get into the details of the job first, then I'll make a list suitable for my services," he said with a smirk. "First off, what exactly is the little princess looking for me to do? I find it hard that a kingdom like yours lack anyone more efficient than me to handle its problems. Maybe its weaker than most believe," he chuckled before giving a shrug. "Oh well, no use in questioning why they picked me, a jobs a jobs. Just tell me what it is you want me to do. Theft? Assassination?" he asked while he silently wrote up a list of demands within his head, his grin growing as the list only got bigger.

The young woman looked at Rouge. “Well you said it yourself, you’re a street rat. A person who knows how to steal and get away with it. So, if you were given the right orders, and actually knew what you were doing, instead of whatever this event you pulled earlier was, then you should be able to gather us intel that we can’t get from our regular sources.” The young woman told him. The woman knew that the only reasons he got caught earlier was that he wasn’t focused, he wasn’t given proper guidance, and he clearly just didn’t know what to do. If someone was to help him in those fields, then he would easily become a great spy. “If I were to teach you the proper way to do things, then you would easily make for a good spy. You clearly have the right personality for the job, you just need the right guidance.” The young woman told him.

Hrathgaer snored loudly as he woke up, he looked at the stranger after taking a long stretch. There was an audible crack as he did so. He rubbed his chin and looked down at the little thing. "Why talk about breaking town"? Said Hrathgaer. Why would anyone want to break such a quaint little place. He guessed for the same reasons the giant clans fought each other, but the southern creatures were so...small. It was strange to imagine the little squeakers running at each other with murderous intent. Hrathgaer dropped the log and it hit the ground with a loud thunk.

After hearing from the guard, his worries grew. Why would the princess leave the castle? Nevermind why, what if the princess was killed beyond the reach of the kingdom, consumed by the darkness that Madame Gripsey referred too? He can only stand in front of the castle gates, surrounded by pikemen with their sharp sticks pointed to his dark armor and the peasants that surrounded them, bustling with murmurs of the dark knight himself.

On the other side, they arrived at the front gates of the castle. Amber looked around and noticed that a stranger was in front as well. She looked over to Théomer. “Wait here a moment.” Amber said telling Théomer to wait a moment as she went to talk with the stranger. When she walked up to him, she felt something familiar about this person. It was like looking at a myth. “Excuse me sir, can I help you?” Amber asked the Dark Knight. She didn’t know what he wanted, but she felt he had come here for a reason.

He heard the voice, it was unmistakable. He breathed a small sigh of relief, unhearable through the noise of the bustling gates of the princess's wellbeing. He turned around to face the princess, his bulky, orc-like frame towering over the princess, covering her in his shadow. "Princess Lux, I am honored to meet you." he spoke, his booming metallic voice shocking some of the peasants and guards, considering the legend spoke that who heard the Dark Knight's voice was doomed to his blade. He saluted to the princess, his right hand turning into a fist and resting in on his heart and his left arm behind him before bowing. Everything about him, the way he stood, his armor, his weapons, how he talks and especially how he saluted resembles that of a knight from the Aileron order of knights, an old order from the kingdom of Aileron, one of the largest kingdoms which produced the finest soldiers before their downfall two decades ago.

"I bring news from the east but we mustn't discuss it here, lest chaos is to erupt." He spoke again, his tone grim owing to the fact that the situation is very much serious.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 (sorry for the short post)

The young princess smiled at Zack. “Well, I guess I didn’t. My name is Kelly, Kelly May Lux.” Kelly said with a smile and a small laugh. She then began to walk forward with Zack. As she did, she thought about his words. “And you know, I may not know exactly what you’ve been through, but I at least can look inside of you and see that you aren’t as bad as you think you are.” Kelly said with a smile. Kelly knew that Zack has done bad things in the past, and that she was a fool for sympathizing with a criminal, but Kelly had the power and the heart to look past all the bad things a person has done before, and see what their real heart is like. Zack didn’t seem like the type of person who really wanted to take over the world or anything, he just seemed to be very broken and misguided. And if anything, Kelly just wanted to help Zack heal from that and become a better person, no matter how foolish that made her seem.

Kelly looked at Zack and smiled. “I know that you have done terrible things in the past. Things that most people should never trust you again for. However, I’m not like most people.” Kelly said with a smile. She wanted Zack to realize, she wasn’t looking at his past as much as she was looking into his heart. “I just think you’ve been misguided and broken throughout your life. You were just sent down the wrong path due to circumstances beyond your control. But I can see, you at least still have a chance to correct your mistakes and become a better person if you really want to be. It all depends on what you choose to do with your second chance in life.” Kelly said with a smile.

Amber looked at Théomer and nodded. However, she did look at Mavalla before they left. “Hey, Mavalla, was it? Just so you don’t worry, I left you a little surprise gift hanging on the wall in your bedroom. You can use it to check in on Théomer whenever you’d like and it can also take you to him.” Amber said with a smile. The present that Amber had left for Mavalla was none other than a special mirror that was able to show Mavalla whatever she desired and take her to that location as well. This present would help her check in on Théomer, but it could also be used to spy on the king if that was what Mavalla wanted. It was just an added bonus to everything else. And with that, Amber walked with Théomer to the other side of the portal.

Suddenly, a knock at Rokka’s door appeared. On the outside, a person wearing a white knight helmet and was wearing armor that had a picture of the sun on the middle of it. The knight had been sent there for a reason, though the knight didn’t understand why exactly. Why would they need an older gentleman? Sure he was once in the navy, but that was long ago. The man probably didn’t even have much to offer anymore. But, it wasn’t for the knight to decide, it was simply just their orders. So, the knight just waited for a response.

Suddenly, a figure appeared behind the giant. “There you are. You know for a giant, you do hang out at the strangest of places.” The figure said as it looked at Hrathgaer. The figure walked over to face the giant, but to a place where the giant wouldn’t crush them. “So I take it that you can see the town from here? Such a nice place. But hey, it could be gone in an instant as well, couldn’t it? Almost like your people.” The figure told the giant. The figure seemed to be playing around with their words, trying to see where the giant’s own values lied.

Suddenly, a young man appeared behind Tharraleos. The young man had a dark purple wizard’s hat on, but had a black cloak around his body. “Excuse me, are you the one known as Tharraleos?” The young man asked the creature. The young man hadn’t seen a beast like this one before, so he didn’t know what to think about it. But he was sent there to find someone, and this creature seemed to be what he was told to look for.

Zack tried to give Kelly a glare but it was hard, her attempts to see past his actions forced him to smile as it was something he hadn’t heard since first meeting Lathos. Zack still kept his suspicions of trickery but for the time being he chose to accept her attempts to see him as something beyond a criminal. He gave a large sigh as he gave up on keeping up his act. He instead returned to an inquiry from before, the purpose of this whole thing, “Well I guess I’m going along with this now, just remember I won’t always be this calm and collected. Anyways what’s this whole thing about? I mean why does the Kingdom of Orifier need, at least in power, people like me? You have to have a military that can take care of whatever problems you have.”

Zack tried to give Kelly a glare but it was hard, her attempts to see past his actions forced him to smile as it was something he hadn’t heard since first meeting Lathos. Zack still kept his suspicions of trickery but for the time being he chose to accept her attempts to see him as something beyond a criminal. He gave a large sigh as he gave up on keeping up his act. He instead returned to an inquiry from before, the purpose of this whole thing, “Well I guess I’m going along with this now, just remember I won’t always be this calm and collected. Anyways what’s this whole thing about? I mean why does the Kingdom of Orifier need, at least in power, people like me? You have to have a military that can take care of whatever problems you have.”

Kelly looked at Zack as they continued to walk. “Well, we may have an army, but we don’t have the right warriors. Our army is good at regular battles and wars, but this time, things are different.” Kelly said as she began to tell Zack why they needed special warriors instead of their regular army. The upcoming war was going to be the most important one ever to happen to this world, and so not just anyone could really win it. They needed people who were able to pull off amazing things just by being who they regularly are. “We need special people who specialize in their own specific areas this time around. Our regular army just won’t really cut it this time around.” Kelly said informing that the kingdom’s army just isn’t cut out for this type of battle.

Kelly then thought about what Zack’s role would be. “And, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but I believe my sister has plans to make you the one able to understand the enemy mind.” Kelly informed Zack. She didn’t really know how he would take that bit of news, so she got worried. “Personally, I just think she wants you to have that role because of your past. You have the special potential in you that you know what it’s like to be an enemy. Even if I personally don’t think of you as one.” Kelly told Zack. She really wanted him to understand that she didn’t see him as a truly terrible person, but she knows that her sister has every right to think that Zack knows how the criminal mind works. It was all just a matter of circumstances here.

Hrathgaer snored loudly as he woke up, he looked at the stranger after taking a long stretch. There was an audible crack as he did so. He rubbed his chin and looked down at the little thing. "Why talk about breaking town"? Said Hrathgaer. Why would anyone want to break such a quaint little place. He guessed for the same reasons the giant clans fought each other, but the southern creatures were so...small. It was strange to imagine the little squeakers running at each other with murderous intent. Hrathgaer dropped the log and it hit the ground with a loud thunk.

The figure looked at the giant after feeling the ground shake by the log. “Because giant, there is a war that is coming up. A war that could affect that town, and even yourself. Time is changing, and it could be for the worst.” The figure told the giant. The figure still didnt know where the giant’s values lied. Was he willing to help the humans or not? “Tell me, if you had a chance to protect those innocent people, would you?” The figure asked the giant.

After hearing from the guard, his worries grew. Why would the princess leave the castle? Nevermind why, what if the princess was killed beyond the reach of the kingdom, consumed by the darkness that Madame Gripsey referred too? He can only stand in front of the castle gates, surrounded by pikemen with their sharp sticks pointed to his dark armor and the peasants that surrounded them, bustling with murmurs of the dark knight himself.

He heard the voice, it was unmistakable. He breathed a small sigh of relief, unhearable through the noise of the bustling gates of the princess's wellbeing. He turned around to face the princess, his bulky, orc-like frame towering over the princess, covering her in his shadow. "Princess Lux, I am honored to meet you." he spoke, his booming metallic voice shocking some of the peasants and guards, considering the legend spoke that who heard the Dark Knight's voice was doomed to his blade. He saluted to the princess, his right hand turning into a fist and resting in on his heart and his left arm behind him before bowing. Everything about him, the way he stood, his armor, his weapons, how he talks and especially how he saluted resembles that of a knight from the Aileron order of knights, an old order from the kingdom of Aileron, one of the largest kingdoms which produced the finest soldiers before their downfall two decades ago.

"I bring news from the east but we mustn't discuss it here, lest chaos is to erupt." He spoke again, his tone grim owing to the fact that the situation is very much serious.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 (sorry for the short post)

Amber looked at the knight. “Well, okay then. Please follow me.” Amber said with a nod. She then turned over and motioned for Théomer to follow them inside. The guards allowed entrance to the three of them, and Amber walked on ahead to go inside the castle. She didn’t know what news was so important that the dark knight would be here for, but she didn’t question it yet. She just knew she had to hear it before anything else.

When she finally arrived inside the castle, Amber went immediately to her throne room, and sat down on her throne. She waited for Théomer and the Dark Knight to arrive in the room as well. She knew she had to hear what news the knight had first. Then after that, she would give more details to Théomer. She knew that whatever news the knight had would affect her plans for their mission.

'A fitting name,' he thought as the knight introduced herself. "A pleasure," he said as he shook her hand. "Brakon Zanna, but I suspect you already knew that."

He then let his mind wander a bit. So she did have an air ship. He'd only ever heard stories about such things and couldn't help but wonder what it looked like. He didn't see anything of the sort on his way into the town and really doubted he just missed it. Perhaps it was magically hidden? Whatever the case, he was eager to see one firsthand. "Shall we get going, or are you waiting on someone else as well?"

This is roughly what he's wearing, by the way:
c8fe76b0fede2644d42d08b9096527dd.png

His version is less extravagant, removing the shoulder piece and skirt-like flaps below his waist. He is also wearing his special gauntlets, of course.

Maridis was sitting in an inn, sipping an ale, when an armoured man walked in an ordered himself an ale, Maridis was sitting at a table, with his lute beside him and he called out to the man. "Hey, you don't look like you're from here, need a friend?" Maridis took a long sip and raised his hand, signalling for another ale.

Sleek Sleek (Sorry for butting in

Ruby looked at Brakon and smiled. “We shall leave in just a moment. It seems we have two other recruits in our midst.” Ruby said with a smile. She then walked over to where Maridis and Kel were. She sat down next to them and looked at them. “You two. It seems like you arrived here a bit earlier than expected. But I say that’s still workable.” Ruby told the two of them. She then handed them both a scroll from Princess Lux and looked at them again. “I’ve been tasked with finding people to help Princess Veronica Lux of Orifier. You two are said to be new recruits.” Ruby told the two of them rightout.

Last edited:
The upper bipedal torso of Tharraleos turned to the side as much as it could, his rigid golden gaze peering at the lad from the corner of his eyes. He stared quietly for a few moments and it almost might've seemed the animal wasn't capable of coherent thought or speech. But soon enough, this silence would be broken.

“That would be my designation.” Replied the grand beast. His words were delivered with an heir of sophistication and with such ferocity it appeared to rumble the air around him. Frontal talons and rear paws shifted about as he began to stand. Between his conjoined bodies, the hybrid stood at a towering 9 feet tall and his length exceeded that by a few feet. He turned around and took a some steps towards the stranger, halting a respectable distance away.

“Who might be asking?” He inquired with a raised brow, crossing his robust furred arms over his chest.

Maridis looked at the woman and shook his head slowly. "Ah, no, no I'm not. You see, I'm actually the princess' royal musician, so I will not be doing any, ah, fighting. I'm more of a sing about the fight, than actually be there kinda guy."

He stands and looks at the small group.

"But seriously, good luck to you guys, really show those bastards who's in charge, maybe I'll write a song about you all." He smiles and turns to the bar. "Can I get an ale, please? So I'm gonna head back to the palace, I'll tell the princess what a great job you're doing recruiting miss...?"

Hrathgaer furrowed his brow. War? That did not sound good. He looked out at the town, that could be destroyed. Just like his home. For all Hrathgaer knew those people hadn't done anything wrong, they didn't deserve to die. He'd been running from fights ever since he entered the Southlands. Maybe he needed to stop running. The giant looked down at the man. "Yes" was all Hrathgaer said. His rough voice grated like sandpaper on his tongue. "If they don't do anything, they don't need to die". Hrathgaer raised himself up to standing he leaned down to pick up his log and shouldered it.

Kel took the scroll and scowled. While he took jobs from anyone, he hated jobs from royalty. It was almost always a boring stand-to deal with little in the way of challenge.
Of course, he knew he wasn't famous. Warriors of his ilk wandered the land constantly. His lack of speech also didn't help.

"My name. How do you know?"

He asked, slowly and deliberately. The man's voice was low and gravely, indicating an unnaturally low voice brought on by defect or damage.

"A spy eh?" Rouge muttered as he crossed his arms and thought on it. The thought of becoming a spy never really occurred to him, though as he lingered upon the thought the more it made sense. He has always had a knack in finding the slums darkest little secrets, but he would use it to his own gain and profit. After a moment he finally glanced back up to the woman and sighed. "Well it sounds simpler than my past jobs so fine, I'll be your little spy. Though of course my services won't be for free," he chuckled, the hunger of wealth and power clear in his eyes and smile. "I hope you have no problems emptying the royal treasury a bit do ya? Just enough to buy my own plot of land under my name and more," he grinned before snapping his fingers. "Also I want all of my crimes against the kingdom erased from the records and given a full pardon, especially for the bounty's placed on my head by a few pissed off nobles, " he declared eagerly. "Are these demands able to be met?" he questioned as he held out his hand, waiting for their deal to become official.

Kelly looked at Zack as they continued to walk. “Well, we may have an army, but we don’t have the right warriors. Our army is good at regular battles and wars, but this time, things are different.” Kelly said as she began to tell Zack why they needed special warriors instead of their regular army. The upcoming war was going to be the most important one ever to happen to this world, and so not just anyone could really win it. They needed people who were able to pull off amazing things just by being who they regularly are. “We need special people who specialize in their own specific areas this time around. Our regular army just won’t really cut it this time around.” Kelly said informing that the kingdom’s army just isn’t cut out for this type of battle.

Kelly then thought about what Zack’s role would be. “And, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but I believe my sister has plans to make you the one able to understand the enemy mind.” Kelly informed Zack. She didn’t really know how he would take that bit of news, so she got worried. “Personally, I just think she wants you to have that role because of your past. You have the special potential in you that you know what it’s like to be an enemy. Even if I personally don’t think of you as one.” Kelly told Zack. She really wanted him to understand that she didn’t see him as a truly terrible person, but she knows that her sister has every right to think that Zack knows how the criminal mind works. It was all just a matter of circumstances here.

The figure looked at the giant after feeling the ground shake by the log. “Because giant, there is a war that is coming up. A war that could affect that town, and even yourself. Time is changing, and it could be for the worst.” The figure told the giant. The figure still didnt know where the giant’s values lied. Was he willing to help the humans or not? “Tell me, if you had a chance to protect those innocent people, would you?” The figure asked the giant.

Amber looked at the knight. “Well, okay then. Please follow me.” Amber said with a nod. She then turned over and motioned for Théomer to follow them inside. The guards allowed entrance to the three of them, and Amber walked on ahead to go inside the castle. She didn’t know what news was so important that the dark knight would be here for, but she didn’t question it yet. She just knew she had to hear it before anything else.

When she finally arrived inside the castle, Amber went immediately to her throne room, and sat down on her throne. She waited for Théomer and the Dark Knight to arrive in the room as well. She knew she had to hear what news the knight had first. Then after that, she would give more details to Théomer. She knew that whatever news the knight had would affect her plans for their mission.

Ruby looked at Brakon and smiled. “We shall leave in just a moment. It seems we have two other recruits in our midst.” Ruby said with a smile. She then walked over to where Maridis and Kel were. She sat down next to them and looked at them. “You two. It seems like you arrived here a bit earlier than expected. But I say that’s still workable.” Ruby told the two of them. She then handed them both a scroll from Princess Lux and looked at them again. “I’ve been tasked with finding people to help Princess Veronica Lux of Orifier. You two are said to be new recruits.” Ruby told the two of them rightout.

The beginning part of Kelly’s response actually confused him even more and he still didn’t know who or what this enemy was. As Zack prepared to ask more questions, Kelly continued talking and as she told him about why he may have been chosen, Zack burst into laughter, “Wait a minute. So you’re telling me that your sister, the one I’ve heard so much about, the one who apparently has everything set up as they need it to be, chose me to understand the enemy’s mind, motives and plans. This is like saying a noble man knows what a cannibal feels when he's eating some disgusting part of the human body, their on the same track as far as their futures are concerned but they are widely different. Seriously do they really think that a small time criminal like me can relate on a deep psychological level to a maniac crazy enough to try and take down the kingdom?” After finishing he continued on his way to wherever it was they planned to go. He then realized that he didn’t even know where they were going, "Hey I almost forgot to ask where it is you're taking me."

The beginning part of Kelly’s response actually confused him even more and he still didn’t know who or what this enemy was. As Zack prepared to ask more questions, Kelly continued talking and as she told him about why he may have been chosen, Zack burst into laughter, “Wait a minute. So you’re telling me that your sister, the one I’ve heard so much about, the one who apparently has everything set up as they need it to be, chose me to understand the enemy’s mind, motives and plans. This is like saying a noble man knows what a cannibal feels when he's eating some disgusting part of the human body, their on the same track as far as their futures are concerned but they are widely different. Seriously do they really think that a small time criminal like me can relate on a deep psychological level to a maniac crazy enough to try and take down the kingdom?” After finishing he continued on his way to wherever it was they planned to go. He then realized that he didn’t even know where they were going, "Hey I almost forgot to ask where it is you're taking me."

Kelly looked at Zack and smirked. “Well, you are the one who wanted to burn down the kingdom. So, my sister doesn’t see you as a small time threat in that respect.” Kelly said reminding that Zack was the one who wanted to destroy the kingdom as well. But she quickly just gave another smile at him. “But anyways, as for where we are going. Right now, we need to head to the meeting room. There, you will meet the people we do have at the moment.” Kelly said informing Zack. Kelly knew that the first stop was to show him where he will be conducting missions with everyone else. That way he could know where to report to.

And, after awhile, they both arrived at the meeting room. The meeting room was a large room with a huge table in the middle, which had multiple seats fo everyone. Inside the room, a young man was looking at a large map, trying to plot out a plan. When Kelly saw him, she went over to him and stood over him. “Hey Snowy, there you are. Are you planning the first mission?” Kelly asked with a smile. The young man looked at Kelly and smiled. “Hey Angel-wings and yes. I’m trying to prepare for when everyone gets here. We must be ready for the first goal.” The young man said with a smile. Kelly looked over to Zack and smiled. “Zack, this is my fiancé, Lucas, the son of the master of the universe.” Kelly said with a smile. Lucas looked over at Zack. “You must be the criminal that I have heard about. I don’t know why you joined us, but as long as you don’t do anything funny, then I guess I should say that it’s a pleasure to meet you. I, at least, hope that you can prove to me that you really want to be a better person.” Lucas said as he still didn’t trust Zack. Lucas had no clue why his love and her sister wanted Zack to be included, but he was willing to give Zack one chance to prove himself.

"A spy eh?" Rouge muttered as he crossed his arms and thought on it. The thought of becoming a spy never really occurred to him, though as he lingered upon the thought the more it made sense. He has always had a knack in finding the slums darkest little secrets, but he would use it to his own gain and profit. After a moment he finally glanced back up to the woman and sighed. "Well it sounds simpler than my past jobs so fine, I'll be your little spy. Though of course my services won't be for free," he chuckled, the hunger of wealth and power clear in his eyes and smile. "I hope you have no problems emptying the royal treasury a bit do ya? Just enough to buy my own plot of land under my name and more," he grinned before snapping his fingers. "Also I want all of my crimes against the kingdom erased from the records and given a full pardon, especially for the bounty's placed on my head by a few pissed off nobles, " he declared eagerly. "Are these demands able to be met?" he questioned as he held out his hand, waiting for their deal to become official.

The young woman looked at Rouge. “We can give you the wealth you want. But I don’t know if we can fully pardon you right off the bat for every kingdom. But we will at least try and clear your name, it just might take a little while longer than you expect.” The young woman said informing that the kingdom just couldn’t clear all of his charges right off the bat. They would try and do everything they can to clear his name, but it might just take a little while to fully clear it. “I hope that is okay with you?” The young woman told him.

The upper bipedal torso of Tharraleos turned to the side as much as it could, his rigid golden gaze peering at the lad from the corner of his eyes. He stared quietly for a few moments and it almost might've seemed the animal wasn't capable of coherent thought or speech. But soon enough, this silence would be broken.

“That would be my designation.” Replied the grand beast. His words were delivered with an heir of sophistication and with such ferocity it appeared to rumble the air around him. Frontal talons and rear paws shifted about as he began to stand. Between his conjoined bodies, the hybrid stood at a towering 9 feet tall and his length exceeded that by a few feet. He turned around and took a some steps towards the stranger, halting a respectable distance away.

“Who might be asking?” He inquired with a raised brow, crossing his robust furred arms over his chest.

The young man looked at the creature. “Well I’m Travis, Travis Lockheart. I was ordered by Princess Veronica Lux to find you and offer you a job in our gang of warriors.” Travis told Tharraleos as he handed him a scroll. Travis had no idea why the creature needed to be involved in all of this, but he could at least feel the power of the beast. “I am asked to offer you anything you want, in exchange for your services. We need your help to protect the world.” Travis told the beast.

Hrathgaer furrowed his brow. War? That did not sound good. He looked out at the town, that could be destroyed. Just like his home. For all Hrathgaer knew those people hadn't done anything wrong, they didn't deserve to die. He'd been running from fights ever since he entered the Southlands. Maybe he needed to stop running. The giant looked down at the man. "Yes" was all Hrathgaer said. His rough voice grated like sandpaper on his tongue. "If they don't do anything, they don't need to die". Hrathgaer raised himself up to standing he leaned down to pick up his log and shouldered it.

The figure grinned at the response from the giant. “Then, will you join us? We are putting together a group of warriors that will help save the world from the bad people threatening it.” The figure said as they asked the giant to join. The figure knew if the giant were to help out, then they would be bringing a powerful alley into battle. “In exchange for your services, I can offer you almost anything you desire. Just, not anything too extreme.” The figure said with a smile. The figure knew that they could offer the giant a lot, but they couldn’t offer him his home back, and definitely not his people as well.

Last edited:
A small frown rested on Rouges face as he learned it would take time, but he sighed and shrugged. "Well it's a shame it can't all be clear with the snap of a finger, but it's only realistic, lot of those nobles want my head on a platter," he chuckled before clapping his hands and rising to his feet with a grin. "Well then my pretty little stalker, I think we have a deal. As long as you keep your end of the bargain then so will I," he declared, excitement from such a great business transaction. With their business out of the way Rouge let his grin switch to a sly smile before crossing his arms. "So, with our new partnership and successful transaction, how about we celebrate with that drink?" he asked as he jabbed a thumb in the direction of the tavern he fled from. "I know a good place," he stated with a chuckle.

A small frown rested on Rouges face as he learned it would take time, but he sighed and shrugged. "Well it's a shame it can't all be clear with the snap of a finger, but it's only realistic, lot of those nobles want my head on a platter," he chuckled before clapping his hands and rising to his feet with a grin. "Well then my pretty little stalker, I think we have a deal. As long as you keep your end of the bargain then so will I," he declared, excitement from such a great business transaction. With their business out of the way Rouge let his grin switch to a sly smile before crossing his arms. "So, with our new partnership and successful transaction, how about we celebrate with that drink?" he asked as he jabbed a thumb in the direction of the tavern he fled from. "I know a good place," he stated with a chuckle.

The young woman looked at Rouge. “You mean you really want to go back to where you had your little episode?” The young woman asked, surprised he would still pick that place above any other. “You may be either the craziest or the bravest street rat I’ve ever met.” The young woman said with a smile. She then realized something, something she hadn’t brought up before now. “By the way, I’m Lucy, Lucy Kage. Just to let you know.” Lucy told Rouge. She then thought about the tavern again. “Well, let’s get going. I don’t like to waste time, remember?” Lucy said as she began to walk forward slowly, waiting for Rouge to follow.

Hrathgaer thought on that. What did he want? It wouldn't make sense of him to not ask for anything. Hrathgaer was perfectly satisfied with his life at the moment. What was his nomadic lifestyle missing. Then he had a eureka moment. "Don't want much, just place to be safe". Said the giant. He wasn't out for a real home. It wouldn't feel right to live away from his race forever. He planned to return north eventually. Although the way giant clans worked it would take awhile to assimilate into another clan. He looked at his log. "Real weapon would help me fight" said Hrathgaer. His log was covered in bitemarks and he doubted it'd last very long in a real battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back