• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Fantabulous Search Thread [Plots and Fandoms]

Alexis1

ZYyHmjK.png

Welcome to my search for some partners! I came here from Iwaku so I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying! I'm primarily looking for long term partners, preferably ones who are fairly active. I'm online practically the whole day so I can usually shoot out responses pretty quickly. I don't expect you to be online constantly, but a reply a day would be good. More is welcome. As for post length, I do a minimum of two paragraphs and expect the same. More is always welcome though, and I will generally match my partner.

I want someone with a firm grasp of the English language. It's not my first language but it's the only language I know and I am quickly put off by responses that are not well thought out or have too many grammatical/punctuation errors. I primarily play females so I am looking primarily for males for MxF pairings however I am willing to double and split roleplays are also an option. I also require romance otherwise get bored quickly, but I don't like rushed romance. I tend to prefer a slow build and I love angsty plots with fluff here and there. I also love partners to plot with me so PLEASE show me how interested you are because one word answers really put me off. I think that's all I have to say, so scroll down for my plots! Below the plot are tabs with fandoms. Note that my preferred pairing is Canon x OC where I will play the OC and you will play a canon from my list. I am also willing to double and play a canon of your choice for your OC. Please do not come asking me to play a canon for your OC only because I will ignore the request.

Also I can't PM yet so please PM me if you're interested!

K E Y

- Bold and Underlined is preferred role
- *Stars* next to the title represent a craving

• tumblr_nmnbwwXi5K1rdf6tuo1_500.gif

Muse A has only known the life of a gangster. He grew up in a gang and they treated him like family.He had two great friends that treated him like a younger brother and together they did whatever they had to to make a living for themselves. They got money, girls and whatever else they wanted. Things took a turn when they were the target of a drive by shooting by a rival gang and one of Muse A's older brother figures is killed. He decides to run away from the life of crime and chooses to settle down in a small town where he hopes he won't be found. There, he meets Muse B, a lively and also innocent girl who's never known any sort of crime other than protesting. They met by chance and seem to hit it off. But just when things start to get better, Muse A's past seems to start catching up to him when he sees what he thought were two members from the gang. Will they finally catch him? Will he lose Muse B? How will she handle the truth when she finally learns the truth about his past?

And now, on to the fandoms!

K E Y

- Bold refers to a craving
- *Stars* mean I have a character/plot for the pairing and it is also a craving

• tumblr_nvhzx7Wnzz1twp880o1_500.gif

CHARACTERS I WANT YOU TO PLAY
    *Draco Malfoy*

Sirius Black
    Fred Weasley
    Teddy Lupin

CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY
    Neville Longbottom

Weasley Twins
    Harry Potter
    Cedric Diggory

Remus Lupin
    Ron Weasley
    Newt Scamander

I could possibly interested in a Harry Potter or Twilight RP! Whichever you're craving more, I can get down with. I'd like you to write as Fred for HP or Jasper for Twilight, so if that effects anything then there ya go!

I would be up for doing:
  • Percy Jackson (OC or Percy)
  • A Bump in the Night
  • Just Visiting
  • Summer Camp
  • I'm (Not) With the Band (depending on what kind of genre the band is)
  • Flight Delay (Especially if the mentioned virus is a zombie virus)
Let me know what you think. Thanks!

I'm interested in How To Train Your Dragon! If you've seen both tv series (Riders of Berk and Race to the Edge) would you be comfortable playing Dagur if I play Hiccup for you? Or, could we both have OC's paired with Hiccup either in the same rp or different ones?

I could possibly interested in a Harry Potter or Twilight RP! Whichever you're craving more, I can get down with. I'd like you to write as Fred for HP or Jasper for Twilight, so if that effects anything then there ya go!
Hey there! I would love to do Twilight with you! PM me and we can talk things out :3

I'm interested in the not so innocent rp idea :)
Awesome! PM me? :3

I would be up for doing:
  • Percy Jackson (OC or Percy)
  • A Bump in the Night
  • Just Visiting
  • Summer Camp
  • I'm (Not) With the Band (depending on what kind of genre the band is)
  • Flight Delay (Especially if the mentioned virus is a zombie virus)
Let me know what you think. Thanks!
I would love to do Percy Jackson if you could play Percy! PM me and we can discuss things :3

I'm interested in How To Train Your Dragon! If you've seen both tv series (Riders of Berk and Race to the Edge) would you be comfortable playing Dagur if I play Hiccup for you? Or, could we both have OC's paired with Hiccup either in the same rp or different ones?
I unfortunately have not seen Riders of Berk but if you would be happy with me using the wiki page I could give it my best shot! I've done it before for Criminal minds and it worked out okay :3

I unfortunately have not seen Riders of Berk but if you would be happy with me using the wiki page I could give it my best shot! I've done it before for Criminal minds and it worked out okay :3

We could just both play Hiccup in separate role plays, if that works? :)

Hey! I'd love to do a doubling Riverdale? I could be Juggie for you if you're Archie for me? I'd be willing to do any of the plots you have for you and Juggie, and maybe do I'm (Not) with the band for Archie? Or something like that?

Hey! I'd love to do a doubling Riverdale? I could be Juggie for you if you're Archie for me? I'd be willing to do any of the plots you have for you and Juggie, and maybe do I'm (Not) with the band for Archie? Or something like that?
We could do not so innocent for Juggie :3 PM me and we can talk more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back