• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Family Of Secrets

"Sorry doesn't keep you and me from having a big talk later!" Taylor said angrily when he figured out Andrew had spent the night. He didn't mind the powers part as much as the part where he slept in the same bedroom as her last night. "First," he turned to Andrew "me and you are gonna have a little talk." He pulled Andrew outside, in the back yard where no one could hear them. "I aught to just get this over with and beat your ass now!" He said walking closer to Andrew but keeping his fists down. Taylor wanted to hear Andrews explanation first.

Elizabeth looked at her brother with anger, even though he was older he did not have a control over her life and even though she made a big mistake her brother should just stay out of it. She was about to say something until she remembered her father was still there and decided to stay quiet. When they reached the back yard and Taylor mentioned beating him down Andrew gulped. He knew Taylor was stronger than him and he had two reasons to beat him down. Andrew looked at him in the eyes and took a deep breath. "It's my fault. I made Elizabeth tell me about her powers but nothing happened last night, I swear" He knew that the power thing was not true but he wanted to keep Elizabeth out of more trouble.

Taylor forced a deep breath and took his hand away. "So why did you spend the night than?" He backed away knowing Andrew was a mouse compared to him. He tried to cool down but was angry. His sisters hadn't dated many people, but now all the sudden they all are. He wanted his sisters to have a nice life with the right man. Not early on anything either

London sighed. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know Jeb that well, and she wasn't sure if she was ready to be back in the game after what happened last time. "I'll think about it," she said. She turned to see her family in the living room. "Hey, Jeb.... I think you gotta go," she said. "Well, it was nice having you. Bye!" She said quickly. She noticed that her mother was hurt and something else was going on. London opened the door and pushed Jeb out. She slammed the door on him and ran towards her family. "Hey, what's up? What'd I miss?" She asked.

Lexi got up and rolled her eyes. "Stupid Jeb made you miss it all. Anyway, mom's hurt. Fricken Andrew found out about Liz's powers and stayed the night," she explained like it was not big deal. "They probably made out or whatever. Dad and Taylor are hecka mad. Dr.williams or whatever is coming to check on her. That sums it up," Lexi explained shrugging. She plopped back down on the couch bored. London sighed. She had missed out on a lot. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked​

Andrew tried to relax a bit in order to stay calm to look a bit but everything was really terrible and he was worried about Elizabeth.

"We were just watching a movie and we fell asleep but I was going to leave as soon as the movie ended " he said looking at Taylor. "Look, I don't care what you do to me but Elizabeth had nothing to do with this and if you want to blame anyone then blame me" he said standing up for himself and for Liz even though Taylor could probably kill him

Taylor chuckled, "my dad probably wants to kill you more. I will leave that to him." Taylor wrapped an arm around Andrews shoulders and took him back to where every one was piled in. "Checked him and so far no sign anything happened last night." He informed his father. "But I am still watching you, boy."

Andrew crossed his arms and smiled "I know he will and I'm ready for anything he will do" Andrew said as Taylor took him to where everyone was. When Elizabeth saw him she smiled and walked towards them and crossed her arms "You could've just asked me if anything happened, you didn't have to take him away like he's some kind of criminal" she said as she rolled her eyes and then smiled at Andrew. "My dad is going to kill us" Elizabeth whispered at Andrew as she looked at her father and then rolled her eyes when she remembered Lexi's comment.

Nikita lay on the couch, she was listening to the sounds around her. It had seemed to go silent. She figured it was just her being hurt, which it was. Nikita watched as Alex came over.She sighed and lifted her hand on her messed up shoulder and placed a hand on his.Nikita shook her head as she held her shoulder. "I..Love..You. ."She said. She closed her eye's as pain shot threw her arm.Nikita breathed in and out heavily. She opened her eye's after a bit. Alex had yelled at Andrew, her hearing was slowly coming back she frowned and shook her head.She was not happy with two of her children now.Nikita however could do nothing. Her shoulder was killing her, she couldn't move to sit up, it send shooting pain all over her body.

When Alex came back over to wash her wound.Nikita shook her head. This was going to hurt and a lot. She could already tell. Nikita moved her hand away slowly. One of the idiots who had attacked her had stabbed her in the shoulder. Landing on it in gravel after that really didn't help just hurt it more.Nikita gasped as the cloth went in her shoulder. "Ahh."Nikita grabbed for her husband's free hand. Ghost had not left her side and He wouldn't. The dog was Loyal threw and threw to her and her alone. Yeah he tolerated the others, but he was only Loyal to her. He had never once growled or barked at her.

The door rang and he let out a small growl.Nikita hushed him."Ghost No."She said. Midus walked in "excuse me, but the doctor is here."He said. The doctor walked in and nods to them. "Everyone out but Alex and the dog."Nikita heard him say. What in the hell would he do for her especially in this amount of pain. Nikita sighed, she would be able to endure it. Child birth had been more painful.

Death to all betrayers

London had basicly shooed Jeb away, which Alex had not wanted. He liked the young man, that had done much for the family with out a thought of himself. "Yes you can go back and retrieve Jeb." he reached up and took her by the hand and pulled her down to him. "He is a good young man that thinks the world of you. Don't him slip from your grasp young lady. If he can put up with this family with what he has already seen, then I think he deserves a chance." he then looked over at Lexi and gave her a stern look, "And you young one, you be nice to him. He is not stupid and he did save your little butt from the paparazzi, remember?"

The Doc finally arrived and shooed everyone out of the living room except Alex and Ghost. That hound would not leave unless Nikta told him to. "Not to bad." The Doc said examining the wound. He opened his bag and took out a vial and a syringe and put some of the liquid in to the syringe. He administered it to Nikita's shoulder near the wound. "A local to surpress the pain while I stitch it up." he told Nikita. Once he was sure the drug had taken effect he began stitching the small wound up and applied an antiseptic to the it and put a bandage over it. "It will be alright. Keep the bandage on and in a few days I will be back to remove the stitches. You will have a small scar there, but cosmetics can cover that." he then left and then Alex asked her what had happened. He also called the rest of the family in and told them to have a seat.

He bent over and kissed his wife. "I love you." he told her in a whisper, and waited for her to tell him what had happened.

Nikita cringed as the doctor patched her up. She wanted use her powers but held them back. She sighed and was glad when he was done. When he said scar. Nikita frowned her Flawless skin was now marked. She was seriously pissed now about that.

Nikita sat up and sighed as Alex Kissed her. She kissed her husband back."I Love you as well dear."She said and looked at ho m. I was running I didn't take any guards didn't think I needed them not here atleast. So I was running and a black van was following me. About five men got and tried to get me into the van. One stabbed me in the shoulder just before I made my escape and ran down the alley way and scaled the wall to the drive way.I dk who knows about us but somebody does."She said

Death to all betrayers

London pulled her hand away from her father. What was her father trying to do? Play matchmaker? She knew her father liked Jeb because he came from an extremely wealthy family and all, but her father was not going make her decisions. Her father had just argued with her mother about making choices for her, and now he was doing the same. To be honest, London actually didn't mind modeling. "Look Dad, if you want to go get Jeb, you can, but I don't think I actually want to be in a relationship right now," she said. She backed away slightly from her father. "I know Jeb's nice and all, but I don't think I actually wanna date him," she stated. "You probably think I have no friends or previous boyfriends, but that's not true. You probably think I'mma just date and eventually marry Jeb just because you want me to and it'll help your business, but guess what, I'm not going to" "So could you please stop messing with my love life?!" she yelled. Her father was getting on her nerves. Her hands balled up into fists, her fingers digging into her fists. Why was her father making decisions for her? "Now fuck off!" she yelled. London quickly turned her heel and scurried up the stairs. She was so frustrated right now. Her father didn't know anything about her. He accused her mother of making decisions for her, but at the moment, he was the one who was controlling her. His father assumed she didn't like any other guys in the universe, and that Jeb was perfect for her. He also assumed she had no social skills and that this was apparently a 'one in a lifetime opportunity'. He also thought her only friends were her co-workers. His father knew nothing. She would go talk to her mother about this, but she was in pain and her father was with her. She'd go talk to her mother once she was healed. London slammed her door angrily and collapsed on her bed. London couldn't wait til she was off to college.

Lexi rolled her eyes. "Daddy, Jeb's still stupid. Taylor was gonna handle it, but he did a poopy ((translated: sh*tty)) job doing so. Plus, all the paparazzi were just trying to blind me with their cameras. They were about to molest me, but they didn't. They didn't hurt me," she explained rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms. "I didn't need his help," she protested. She watched as London ran up the stairs. "See Daddy, she doesn't like Jeb, and she hates you!" she said. Lexi ran up the stairs after London. She wanted to comfort her. She knocked on the door. "Hey... London... it's me.... Can I come in?" she asked softly. London sighed. "Come in..." London said said sighing. Lexi walked in and locked the door behind her. "Hey what's up?" she asked. Lexi used her charm to not annoy her. London exhaled. "Dad was fu..." London stopped, she was infront of her younger sister, she couldn't cuss. "What's that?" Lexi asked, trying to hold in a giggle. London continued,"Dad was trying to make some decisions for me, and I didn't like that." Lexi sat on her bed right next to her. "I totally get that... is there anything I could do?" Lexi asked looking up to London with her blue, blue eyes. "No, I'm fine. Just leave me alone," she said. London was calming down when Lexi was using her charm on her. Lexi nodded. "Okay Londie, I'm going down now, bye!" she said. Lexi skipped down the stairs and to the living room.

London sighed. After Lexi left, she felt extremely angry. Why would her dad do this? She felt like punching a wall. London made sure the door was locked. She then headed toward her speakers and turned them on. They were extremely loud and could be heard a few houses down, but she didn't care. London sat back listening. She hoped her father was annoyed, since he had annoyed her.

[media]

[/media]
((please enjoy the super fricken loud dubstep that London is playing ;) Hope you enjoy Tinashe and Calvin Harris! Don't listen if cussing bothers you))

Taylor walked off to his room. He practiced shooting hoops texting a girl every once in a while. Tired Taylor sat on his man cave couh and leaned back breathing heavily. He continued to talk to the girl, Madge was her name. They usually talked to each other for hours a night when Taylor was supposed to be in bed, but they hadn't talked in a while. He sighed, putting swim trunks on to go swimming. He was constantly exercising. It was his stress reliever. Without even saying a word, he walked past the rest of the family and went out the door. He jumped into the pool and smoothed his hair back.

Sorry it posted when I wasn't finished. Finish it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex looked at his daughter as she exploded about Jeb. He was not trying to push him onto her or play match maker. He just thought the young man deserved a chance. His wife had kicked him out of the house, and now London had basicly did the same. Well if that was her outlook then fine he would leave her alone and when things went south on her he was not going to be there to console her. He would let her live the life she wanted and when she went off to collage that would be on her and again when things got rough he wasn't going to be there to pull her out. Even Lexi was going off and that he planned on taking care of. She was grounded for a long time from him. He would talk that over with Nikita. She was not going to be modeling untill she was at least sixteen and then not what London had been doing. Selected jobs, that would enhance her and help her in the future, but not a real steady influx of modeling jobs. She was going to learn to grow up the right way and be a kid for awhile.

He then turned to Elizabeth and Andrew. He seen the way that the boy looked at her and knew he was in love. But that didn't mean staying over night in her room and her telling him about her powers. But the damage was done on that and there was no way to have him forget it. He was going to lay into the two of them but he took a deep breath and thought a minute. "Alright, you told Andrew what you can do. There is no way to get around that." he looked at Andrew. "You! You have to learn to keep what you know a secret. In the heat of the moment you blurted it out. That can not happen out side these walls. If certain people found out about her powers she would be in extreme danger. Do you understand!"

Then he turned to Elizabeth. "No more over night stays in your room young lady. Well that might change. He looked at his wife. I should ground you and keep him away. But I will not. You are Eighteen and an adult now. Like your sister, you have to make decisions about your life on your own now. For better or worse those decision will be yours. You will have to deal with the after math of them."

Then he turned to Taylor. "You are the oldest and now are about to go to collage. You also will be making decisions and dealing with what comes from them. Don't be a hot head and think everyone is no good, or not good enough. You will see that many are better then you think." He then let his son go off to his room and he sat back and closed his eyes. He was not about to give out that each of them had special powers. He figured that would be way to much for Andrew to assorb. In time he might find out if his and Elizabeth's relationship went the way he thought it might.

London rolled her eyes and listened to her music. "Fucking Bastard god, lemme live my life," she muttered to herself. She took out her phone as it began to vibrate in her backpocket. Her music covered up the ringtone, but she could feel the vibrations. She picked up the call and rolled her eyes realizing who it was. "What do you want, Gabe?" she snapped. "What?!" he asked. He couldn't hear her over the loud music playing in the background. London rolled her eyes and stopped the music. "There! That better?" she asked annoyed. "Yeah, anyway, what did you say?" he asked. "What do you want?" she snapped. She was losing her patience. "Oh.. yeah. You, me, movies, 8:30?" he asked. London couldn't believe he was asking her out. Gabe was the school's biggest jock. He was easily the most popular guy in the school. He was tall, muscular, tan, and blonde. He looked like some of those shirtless Abercrombie Models. He was so self absorbed, London couldn't understand why any girl would ever want him. "Look, i'm kinda busy. Maybe another day," she said. "Ok, well bye," he replied. London hung up sighing. Did she have to deal with this stuff all the time? Her powers were a curse. London turned back on the music, hoping to annoy her family and relax herself. The music was at its loudest.

[media]

[/media]
((some EDM playing from London))

Nikita sighed. She made her way out of the room where her husband had placed her and had Midus and red help her up the stairs. There room was quite and she really just needed quite. London was blasting some kinda of music she shrugged it off they had found a way to make there room sound proof.

Nikita sighed once in bed. She sent Midus and Red away m she just curled up and closed her eye's one Han on her shoulder it was really starting to hurt and bad. Yeah the doctor had fixed it. Still didn't mean the pain wasn't killing her.Nikita closed her eye's trying to Ignore the pain. Ghost layed at her side he was always around her unless she sent him away. Which didn't happen often.

Nikita just wasn't feeling well or in the mood to deal with any family crap right now. London was being an impossible teen. Emily just as impossible about telling there secret to some kid. Lexington being a slight brat Taylor was in trouble for not watching his sister. And well her husband and her be okay. She had a feeling that this kinda reconnected them. She let him deal as she lay in there bed. She really missed his warm body and wished he come upstairs. Even being curled into him was comforting.

Death to all betrayers

Alex was in no mood for a lot of things. It seemed everything was coming apart at the seems with his family. One thing he was going to do though, but probably in the morning was to talk to Nikita, get Lexi off modeling and have her just be a kid for a few years, and make her do chores around the house to make her aware of responsibilities. He would have to increase security. He had a funny feeling that the bout with the paparazzi was just a cover to nab Lexi. They would have been a diversion and having a couple people in suits and sunglasses come and scoop her up and take her away would only be seen by them as her security guards coming to take her away. The attack on his wife was the clincher though. Some one seemed bent on kidnapping one or more of the family, probably for ransom.

He would have loved to seen the ones trying to kidnap Lexi. She would have had them eating out of her hand in no time. The kid had his gift and if used right could do wonders. But if used for the wrong reason, well that could lead to a whole bunch of trouble. She was still not trained to use her gift as well as he was but one day she would be able to. Taylor was a bit of a hot head when it came to the family, but it seemed he was learning to trust a few people. That was a good thing. Maybe the scare with the Paparazzi had been a good thing for him. The next thing to do was insure Andrew didn't screw up again. He needed to learn how to keep secrets a lot better. Elizabeth was her own woman now even though she was still in high school. If she wanted to go deeper with Andrew on their relationship, that would be on her. London he thought and shook his head. He had never seen her date, never seen her have any friends over or go over to anyone's place. She said she had dated, had friends and a social life, but he had never seen it. All he had ever seen was her going off with Nikita to some photo shoot or affair that had to do with modeling. Well he would let her do her own thing and let her deal with things if they went wrong. It was evident she didn't what his help or interference so, that would be another thing he would talk over with his wife. The day was still young and he wasn't ready to lay down again. But he did go and check on his wife and found her laying down and maybe sleeping. He didn't want to disturb her so he slowly closed the door to their room.

London sighed as another call came. "Bitches," she muttered. She took out her phone and realized it was her bestfriend, Brooke. She sighed and answered. "Oh my god, I thought you were Jason or something," she said exhaling. London had turned off her speakers so her friend could hear. Brooke laughed in response. "You know, I'd call it a blessing that all the boys follow you around," Brooke responded smirking. London rolled her eyes. "Oh my gosh, can you not?" London heard laughter from the other end of the line. She sighed and waited. Brooke eventually recollected herself and continued. "So anyway, I was wondering if you would like to go over to Jay's house with me. He's hosting a party, and there'll be killer DJs," Brooke exclaimed. London didn't have to think twice about this. Awesome music and killer vibes? Who could say no. "Ok, I'll totally go. ON one condition, you tell the guys that follow me to 'fuck off'. You got that?" she asked. Brooke snickered. "Yeah, ok. Meet me there in 30 minutes. By the way, please don't make anything awkward with you and Jay. I mean, I know you guys broke up 6 months ago, but don't bring it up again. You have enough drama to deal with," Brooke replied. "I'll try not to. Anyway, I'll seeya there. Bye!" London said smiling. She hung up and quickly walked over to her mother's room. She knocked on her door. "Hey mom, I'm going to a party, I'll be back by 10," she said. London walked back inside her room before her mother could say anything. She slipped on one of her million dresses and put on light coats of mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. She slipped her feet into a pair of flats and quickly walked out the door. She plopped into the driver's seat of her car and headed over to the party.

50a15fed25b0e_f528764d624db129b32c21fbca0cb8d6

(I was thinking of adding another family to the rp. This family would hate the Blackwell´s and the Blackwell´s would hate them. They would not hate powers and people who already have a character in this rp can play them too. I wanted to check with you if it seemed like a good idea, I thought it added a little bit of drama)

I was thinking, kidnappers, or maybe the government has discovered that they have certain powers and want to exploit them and want to kidnap them, use them or experiment on them. Another family would be interesting but not sure about playing more characters.

(The goverment thing is always the plot in this rp so dont worry about that but I never said that the people who are playing the members of the Blackwell family had to play more characters)

Alex had heard what London said to her mother. A party. Well it seemed she did have some sort of social life. With what had happened he thought about sending a couple guards to keep an eye on her, but then decided not to. She would only see it as interference with her life and if something happened, well then she had best be ready for what ever did happen. She was on her own now. As she got into her car and took off a black sports car, pulled out from an ally and followed her, all the way to the party and parked just a bit up the street. Soon a black panel van pulled up in front of the black car.

Andrew smiled at Elizabeth and looked at her in the eyes. "We got really lucky Liz, what people want to hurt you?" he said with a serious voice "Andrew, I do not want to talk about that ok? Can we just forget about it?" Elizabeth replied as she looked down, she wanted to keep Andrew away from the power subject as much as she could. "Fine we wont talk about it. Do you want to go out? I heard the park got renovated and it looks amazing" Andrew said trying to save the moment. "Sure! Let me just tell my dad first" she said as she walked towards were her father was and then looked at him. "Look I´m really sorry about what happened with Andrew and I swear I wont tell him that the rest have powers or anything else and he is not going to stay the night any more" Elizabeth said rubbing her arm. "But anyways, I´m going out. bye!" She said as she turned around and walked with Andrew towards her car and she drove.

London got out of her car. She could hear the music from a few blocks down. It got her blood rushing. They were killer beats. Her bestfriend was already there waiting for her. She gave her a hug. "You ready?" Brooke asked already knowing the answer. A smile formed on London's lips. "And what type of question is that?" London asked smirking. "I thought so," Brooke replied. The two headed inside the loud house. Some song by Eninem was blasting. The two girls took a cup of punch and sat down.

Now it seemed Andrew and Elizabeth were heading out. Well he may not be sending guards out to watch London, but Elizabeth he would along with Andrew. They would be followed at a discrete distance and if they got out of the car the guards would keep an eye on them and anything suspicious. He rubbed his temples. He was beginning to get a headach. To much had gone on the day before and the present day.

At the party was Monica. Oh she had her little band of girls hanging around her but she also had Jay there as well. He had his arm about her and she was leaning in on him acting all like they were going together or something, and he was kissing her and it definately looked as if the two were an item now. A young man seemed to trip by London and Brooke. One of his hands passed over London's glass of punch. "Sorry. Clumsy me." and he walked off.

Out side two men went to the back of the house and another two stayed out in front. "Team two is at the back. Insider is in the house and will proceed with the plan." one of those out front spoke into a bluetooth, ear piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back