• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fall of the Queen [new plot]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hello! Me again. I listened to a song yesterday and I thought of this plot. Before that, though, I wanted to go over some things. I need this to be DETAILED. Doesn't mean I need a huge wall of text; I'll be honest, that will literally kill my inspiration. Same with one liners. Find a happy medium where you at least put effort into your replies, and I will do the same. In this plot, I want to play the female, however doubling is an option. Doesn't have to be the same pairing, but it'd be cool if our two pairings [if we double] interacted somehow. I work full time, but I still have alot of down time. That being said, don't bother me for replies. I will rep[y when I can. Talking in OOC is awesome! I love making friends. Here or discord, Idc. Also-- romance is a must. But that doesn't mean I don't want other aspects of a story. Give me angst, give me drama, give me action! I want it all. So I think that's it-- here's what I have in mind.

uD0l9bm.jpg

[MC] is the queen of the land. Not really, butsheis the queen bee of her high school. Rich and spoiled, she has everything. Until a scandal causes her to lose it all. [YC] and his best friend and/or sister hatch a plan to humiliate her further and make her life hell like she made theirs. They pretend to befriend her with plans to destroy her. But what happens when he starts to fall for her?

THIS COULD INCLUDE DOUBLING! you could play the best friend/sister and I could be a male as well.

Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
Hello! Me again. I listened to a song yesterday and I thought of this plot. Before that, though, I wanted to go over some things. I need this to be DETAILED. Doesn't mean I need a huge wall of text; I'll be honest, that will literally kill my inspiration. Same with one liners. Find a happy medium where you at least put effort into your replies, and I will do the same. In this plot, I want to play the female, however doubling is an option. Doesn't have to be the same pairing, but it'd be cool if our two pairings [if we double] interacted somehow. I work full time, but I still have alot of down time. That being said, don't bother me for replies. I will rep[y when I can. Talking in OOC is awesome! I love making friends. Here or discord, Idc. Also-- romance is a must. But that doesn't mean I don't want other aspects of a story. Give me angst, give me drama, give me action! I want it all. So I think that's it-- here's what I have in mind.

uD0l9bm.jpg

[MC] is the queen of the land. Not really, butsheis the queen bee of her high school. Rich and spoiled, she has everything. Until a scandal causes her to lose it all. [YC] and his best friend and/or sister hatch a plan to humiliate her further and make her life hell like she made theirs. They pretend to befriend her with plans to destroy her. But what happens when he starts to fall for her?

THIS COULD INCLUDE DOUBLING! you could play the best friend/sister and I could be a male as well.

Let me know if you're interested!

Belle! It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm practically in no other RPs now so I'm completely free---and completely interested in what you've got goin' on here ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back