• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fall Of Fairwyn

This is a dystopian style roleplay! I'm new to this website, but i'm not new to roleplaying so it may just take a second to get used to. You can have more than one character, just make it easy to tell who you are! Also, no more than 3-4 different characters to a single person, please. Also, i've seen a lot of people on this site write like a whole book just as a reply, please don't. I have a semi-short attention span so just a paragraph or so will suffice. Along with that, unless completely necessary, please don't just reply one sentence and put some effort into your replies! Have fun with it! Post your OC below and i will accept them as they come. Just give us a basic overview of your character. Also, i would just rather you use a written description of your characters appearance over that of a photo. But if you must, please try to choose something realistic and not a popular celebrity, it ruins the illusion for some of us.
And so, we begin.
The Manifesto of Venus A. Byrne April 17th, 3130The land of Fairwyn used to be one of the most...jpg

Attachments

• The Manifesto of Venus A. Byrne April 17th, 3130The land of Fairwyn used to be one of the most...jpg
    The Manifesto of Venus A. Byrne April 17th, 3130The land of Fairwyn used to be one of the most...jpg
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
So what exactly is the rp going to be? Is there anything unique about the survivors (i.e. magic, deformities, etc) from the chemical warfare? It this going to be survival or forming an uprising?

I would love, love, love to play a sort of rogue scavenger, if you'll have me. I'd like to see what you and others have planned for characters, first. Where is the starting location, what brings the group together, or is it like a small settlement?

Ahhh. I think this is what I've been looking for for a while, now. *eagerness*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back