• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fairy Tree

Clovis and Lucas both turned to see the princess almost being taken by the beetle that went from above.

Lucas quickly flew after the beetle that had the princess. "You won't get away!" shouted Lucas to the beetle. He sliced the beetle in half and he made sure that the princess was unharmed. The beetle lost its grip on the princess and Lucas grabbed the princess before she actually started to drop just in case she didn't react fast enough to fly on her own.

Ama gasped in surprise as the beetle dropped her and she quickly clung to Lucas in fear as he caught her, her body shaking a bit.

Lucas could tell the princess was shaking, so he said, "I won't let them hurt you or take you away."

Clovis was still fighting the other bugs, but he still saw what Lucas did. He felt like throwing up because of what he just saw. "Hey Lucas! We still need help you know?"

Ama nodded fearfully at his words, murmuring a soft thank you. Shana meanwhile was still shooting beetles till she ran out of arrows then used her sword. "There's too many. We need to lose them."

"It is my duty to protect you," replied Lucas. Then he suddenly noticed that he was holding the princess and began to blush. Lucas quickly let go of her. "Sorry, I held onto you too long," said Lucas as he looked down. "It seems like we need to escape before more come, Your Highness."

Some more of the bugs started to fly toward the princess and Lucas.

Clovis kept killing more beetles and shouted, "Which way do you think we should go Shana?"

Shana noticed that the beetles were beginning to swarm Ama again and shouted. "Follow me." She then shot straight up, her wings flapping fast as she grabbed the princess's arm and began towing her along until she got the idea to fly on her own.

Clovis stopped fighting the beetles and started following after Shana. "You better not lead us to some dead end..."

Lucas followed behind and stayed towards the back. Occasionally, fending off the beetles that came too close to them.

Shana rolled her eyes at Clovis's words and zipped through some branches and such, fairies were smaller than these beetles so she planned on using this to their advantage.

Eventually there wasn't as many beetles following them as earlier. Many of them were lost as they followed Shana. It was already half way through the day.

Clovis glanced behind them to see how many beetles were following. He only saw a few now, and he sighed of relief. "That's good... Less bugs," said Clovis.

Lucas was still in the back and asked, "Where should we head next?"

Shanna flew up into a tree and stopped behind some leaves on a branch, letting Ama go. "I don't know, what do you think your highness?"

Ama hesitated, still uncertain about where this tree would be so she just said. "Um... let's head west."

Two of the bugs had followed them all the way and Lucas killed both of them. Before putting away his sword, He checked around for anything that may attack.

Clovis sat on the tree branch feeling kind tired of all the flying. He was about to lay on the tree until the Princess suggested to head west. "I just want to take a nap already..."

There wasn't anymore beetles following them anymore, but the wind was starting to pick up. Leaves on the trees began to fly off and it became more difficult to fly.

Ama had to lean herself just so the wind wouldn't blow her off the branch. "Clovis is right for now. We won't be able to fly in this wind. We need to find shelter."

Clovis raised an eyebrow at what the princess had just said, but he was glad he could finally take a break. "I guess that means I can finally rest."

Lucas watched as the winds started to pick up. "I think we should find shelter in tree again."

Shanna nodded and began to scout around before finding an empty hollowed out part of the tree next to them. "Alright, this should work." She said as she helped Ama over and inside.

Clovis sighed since he had to get up again. He didn't really feel like moving anymore. He followed behind the princess and Shana.

Lucas kept watch for anything behind them.

The wind just continued to blow harder. It seemed as if something was going to happen. It was getting very cloudy and dark. It wasn't even that late.

Ama looked up at the sky from inside the tree. "The weather is upset, it senses danger..." she murmured.

Lucas felt like something dangerous was coming. "We need to stay inside. No one should leave."

The winds continued to pick up and more things started to get swept up in the wind. Twigs and leaves were flying everywhere.

Ama nodded at lucas's words and huddled down in the tree, shana staying alert in case the tree itself started to bend too much.

The wind was really starting to pick up and even more things were flying around. Not too far away there was a tornado headed towards the area. Some trees were getting knocked down.

Lucas looked outside and noticed a tornado was coming their way. "It's a tornado. We should stay close. If any of us get caught in there... it will through us off course."

Ama blinked in surprise and swallowed nervously, sticking close to Shana and Clovis. Shana sighed. "Of course it is..." She muttered.

"Just great! A tornado," said Clovis. Clovis didn't really want to be close with everyone, but he didn't want to end up not returning home because he definitely didn't pay attention to the directions they took. He reluctantly moved closer to everyone else and sighed at their situation.

Lucas moved closer to the others as well. He felt kind of nervous being closer to the princess. His face was kind of red, but he looked away from everyone else. He was still watching for the tornado, but it was mainly because of his nervousness that he looked away.

Ama shivered a bit as the howling wind grew louder and instinctively clung to the back of Lucas's shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back