• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fae of Ireland. (Open.)

The Wall of Thorns and branches burned down, to reveal a Thorn Satyr.
"Hi, Oliver Thorn. Aeh'll be yer guide to the city." He spoke in an innocent voice, the Satyr himself being very large and burly. And very handsome yes.​
fuil fuil eevee-chan eevee-chan

Rus stopped his stream of flames when he saw Oliver. "So its you who sicked those squirrels." He was still a little mad as was shown by the slight glow of his skin. "And what city you talking about, are you the reason I was compelled to walk into this damed forest."
eevee-chan eevee-chan Slothtastic Slothtastic

Eli watched as the branches burned and they were greeted by a Satyr. Figured he would be the one to take them to the city. When the Imp spoke she rose a brow, "You know not why you were called here?" She made a tsk sound as her tongue clicked against her teeth. "Simpleton." She said simply. Eli grabbed the corners of her dress to give a curtsy. "I am Eli O'Brian, The Crazed Youth." It was not as if she expected her title to be remembered but, being back home just brought back memories of those times.

She let go of her skirt and picked up her suitcase. "Shall we then Mr. Thorn?" She made no mention of the squirrels, they had been a minor trouble and you could never be too careful with humans lurking nearby.
Nearby: fuil fuil Slothtastic Slothtastic

"I think we shoul'." He nodded to her, beginning to move off towards the city. "Sorry for attackin' ya with th' squirrels. 'Ad ya make sure yer not humans an' all." He said with a nod, brushing a branch off the trail.​
eevee-chan eevee-chan fuil fuil

Rus grunted but followed Oliver. "So would you mind actually telling me why I had a need to come here?" Rus asked as he returned to his glamor. "I'v never been here before so why do I feel I should be here?"

Eli trailed alongside Oliver with a little bit of a pep in her step. The old world was where they were going. Her time spent out of Ireland she had met many ghouls and goblins, so to speak, of different natures and origin. But nothing beat the fae of her homeland. Again Rus spoke and she simply shook her head not bothering to speak to him. They were called, wasn't that reason enough to answer? A gathering meant big news or big trouble.​

"Because, the humans have become a bigger threat. They've star'ed ta destroy more fores's an' all. I know I soun' like some bullshit on TV bu' they've destroyed more ci'ies than normal. We think somethin's goin' on. It's as if they know where our ci'ies are." He explained, in front of the group would be a large line where no trees or plants grew. Just a long line of dirt, on the other side there appeared to be trees but as Oliver stepped forward he disappeared.​
fuil fuil eevee-chan eevee-chan

Maxine: She walked between a couple of trees in what the locals had called 'the bloody forest' not that she took any mind of their theories of ghosts, or the warnings of danger. She feared her mother more than some myth, which what her mother had called it 'Pay no mind to myths Maxine, keep your head on straight and focus on your work'. Her mother had sent her on another one of her famous scavenger hunts. She was to find some random native plants which of course her mother would then teach her about when she got back. She tugged absentmindedly at one of her pigtails as she scanned the foliage around for anything resembling the pictures her mom had given her.

Eli's eyebrow twitched. So, the humans were getting bolder? She had known a few on the mainlands that hunted ghosts and fae to try to prove they were real but most were discredited even though they had seen the truth. Eli followed Oliver through the treeline knowing they were entering the city. "So, the hunter becomes the hunted. It was only a matter of time." She said very softly. Eli hummed softly, "I've met ghost hunters, humans too curious for their own good...now they are beginning to make their move...unfriendly move."

Rus calmed when he heard this. "Huh, so humans are finally figuring out the truth." Rus shook his head. "Well I guess that it pretty important." He saw Oliver disappear. "Huh pretty strong illusion." He said as he walked through the illusion.
Slothtastic Slothtastic

"Grea' illusion actually." He called back, as they stepped through there'd be a whole city. Trees as big as mountains with housing carved into them.​

As Rus walked through the illusion he saw the city and whistled. "How you guys keep a spell like this up, it must take a shit ton of energy to keep it up." Rus takes a pair of golden bifocals that turned the illusion wall into a complex series of glowing threads in his vision. "I'd love to meet the guy who made this, theres so many threads woven into this spell it'd take me three days to unravel it."
Slothtastic Slothtastic eevee-chan eevee-chan

Eli listened to Rus and Oliver talk as she took some dainty steps. She was not interested in the spell creation for the wall, those sorts of things were uninteresting to her. Her abilities came from working vs building. Her eyes glanced over the city taking in the sights of those who were on the streets. This meeting would be a unique one especially if someone of high influence was in attendance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back