• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Explorer's "Get the heck over my fear of romance already!" Thread

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
I'm looking to cave on my fear, which means i'll do any romance except for erotic stuff. I'll do original characters and plots, and I'll only play as a male, because I don't understand women and because of the fact that this puts me in a place of vulnerability, I will only choose one person to RP with. I prefer if it were a woman at least eighteen years old, simply because it would make me uncomfortable to do it otherwise.

Keep in mind i've never had a girlfriend, so the only romantic stuff I know is what i've learned from books, television, movies, etc. Basically fiction was my only source of information on the subject of romance, so my idea of romance might be a little old fashioned.

If you are interested reply here, and let me know. Then we can keep it to the PMs.

Okay so, I wake up to find that not one but two people are interested.

GamerCarrot GamerCarrot . Send me a PM and we can discuss your preferred genres, and plots.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Thanks for the interest. It really does mean a lot to me, maybe we can do a romance RP later on.

I think that different people have different styles of writing that are unique to them, so I would love to experience different stories with different people! That is if you want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back