• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Experiments:Reborn!

Isune

Some Nerd with Glasses
I'm sure that a few of you have seen a small rp flying around titled "The experiments"...well it didn't do so well, but I want to try and resurrect it with a reboot. Now thanks to a suggestion, the rp shall now work in chapters. How will this work, well each chapter will have a different part of your character development as they slowly become the lab-rat that the scientists will use for their sick tests. I shall let you in on the first chapter.

You're alone in your room...everything is calm in the world and you happily drift off to sleep, expecting the next day to come and go just like today. However, when you awoke you were somewhere else. You were in a odd cell that was fully blocked off, all you had was a small bed and a candle. You slowly look around and see a scientist walking towards your cell, he opens the door and you suddenly black out after being stabbing by a needle. You soon awake in the same cell and there's something different from when you were first in the cell. You must now go through your horrible mutation and will soon learn how to live with said mutation.

Perfect, let's wait for about 2-3 more people to take interest in this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back