• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Exalted - World Building Monster Hunting Roleplay (Closed)

A Not So Wonderful Story

Me? The Hero? Nahhh, that's ridiculous!

E X A L T E D

UcgPpCZ.png

Hi there! This is a (tl;dr) monster-hunting based fantasy roleplay in which our characters will be part of a select hunting group tasked with the tracking and extermination of any incoming threats. The story will thus mainly revolve around action and suspense, although character development, social interactions and perhaps even some juicy romance will obviously have some time to occur as well. Over time, the plot will gradually become more oriented towards the discovery of the potential cause and the goal to make an end to the monster invasion as a whole. The choices of the characters themselves would obviously influence this quite decently, alongside the wishes of anyone who joins. Overall, the starting concept and setting would be as follows:

"Tyria, a world haunted by a history of many wars and feuds. It’s a realm that, needless to say, has its horrors and beauties, the negative tales overpowering the good ones. Quite recently, battles for might and power were still raging across the land, but severe matters caused for a standstill. For a shared enemy had risen from the dark outskirts, ravaging anything in its way. These monstrosities, collectively known as the Mutated, caused far more destruction than the world had ever seen. Kingdoms hit their all-time low, and desperation drove them together or at the least, into a standstill.

Like many others, the kingdom of Alyria frantically sought for a solution, for a way to battle against the neverending force of beasts who slowly but surely crept closer. Their search for a solution lead them to a person that they had banished long ago. A witch, who claimed to have exactly what they wished for. She offered her help, but she did require one thing.

Within the next few weeks, Several dozens of individuals were rallied up and forcefully taken away from their homes, with their families sworn into silence. Each found themselves taking place in a series of rituals, a ceremony that would chain them to powers that even they themselves often feared. By the end of the month, the chosen for these unfortunate experimentations had experienced various changes. As a nation thoroughly against magic in any way shape, or form, this was top betrayal coming from the crown itself. This choice, however, would be one that could possibly save the lands from falling.

Nevertheless, the crown wished to keep the entire situation as reserved as possible. The youthful group of experiments, now known as the 'Exalted', would be tasked to track and hunt after the taint slowly covering the world all the while remaining a secret to the public. Tasked with the prevention of a complete collapse, these young individuals have a large burden to carry. Whether they will succeed or not is questionable, but only time will tell."

Are you interested in exploring and rummaging through the fierce lands of Tyria? Please tell us below! Questions regarding anything that might not be clear can obviously be asked as well!

Last edited:
I might be up for this, currently deliberating whether or not to make a RP i've been working on for a few months now or put it to one side and enjoy my time here :P

Hmph... I hate being indecisive sometimes :b7:

Send help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back