• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

The newly revealed ears had perked up higher, his expression showing slight surprise when squealed. Maybe showing the ears wasn't the best idea... He immediately shook his head with a small laugh when she mentioned the ears making him more approachable "That would be the opposite of what I'd want. I'm not bad with people and wishing to be able to communicate. I can talk, I just don't want them to approach me." He said with a shrug, Asako bring the main exception of course "As for beating you on cuteness I don't know about that"

----------

Ilaani rolled her eyes and laughed at his response "Oh god, I don't even think you'd need the extra years, you're already good at it even with a years rest." She answered, shaking her head. She stared right at him as it to say 'are you sure about that?' She wondered if he knew how ridiculously flexible her body is or what kind of things she could shape-shift into while saying that, she was sure with her abilities she could have spooked any kid. In response to him talking about his mother, she couldn't really relate to that as such, but she felt if she said every time she couldn't relate to family problems she'd bring the moods of others down, she didn't want to make the conversation suddenly awkward so she just smiled lightly. Her smile had lowered a little more when he had mentioned being quiet and mopey. Sure she had seen him acting stressed or down in the past but most other times he was joking around with her, so it was kind of a sad thought to think he was at a stage where he was too upset to even mess around like he does with her now. "Well, I guess I would have had to knock the quiet and mopey out of you if I was around back then huh" she said wearing another smile "What counts as saying something wrong by the way, biting your head off sounds... less than nice" she joked.
Asako stared at his ears intently as she listened to him talk. She looked at him when he said he didn't want people to approach him. She should have known he'd say something like that, it was Kenai, after all. "I should have known you'd say that." She said and playfully rolled her eyes. "Hmmm.... I still think you do right now. You're ear's definitely beat my height." She glanced at his ears once more before looking back at him, she didn't want him to think she was only interested in his ears. Asako had always wondered what it'd be like to have ears like those. The closest thing she had to having animal ears and tail was her own tail. She kept it hidden in her shirt usually, mainly because she didn't particularly like it. It made her feel out of place, and she had also discovered tiny children or people who don't have any sense of what or what not to do liked to pull on it, just to see what would happen. She didn't mind when children did it, they were curious and didn't know better, but when older people did it, it kind of ticked her off. "After all, there are plenty of other people that are short like I am~"

----------------------
Allen playfully smirked and flipped his nonexistent long hair, barely brushing the bottom of his actual hair as he did so. "Well, I'm a pro after all." He stated jokingly. "Knock it out of me? Jeez, that's definitely something you'd do" He laughed. The thought of what it would have been like if they were friends in his more troubled time in life was nice. He wished they actually had, they could have helped each other out so much. He was perfectly happy with the fact they met in high school though, he didn't want her to have witnessed how troubled he really was when he was younger. He just wanted her to see him at his best, and now was the perfect time for that. He had friends, could control himself better, and he was just happy in general. Upon hearing her question, he looked up a bit in thought. "Hmm.. Well, if you made a comment that the food she made tasted a little weird, you're a goner, my dad figured that out the hard way. Also if you tell her to hold on in the middle of her talking, I do it just to annoy her though."

Scarlet smiled, "Alright then, I'll leave it to you." She pulled out a pan and placed it on a different part of the stove, turning it on and waiting for the pan to heat up. She tilted her head when he mentioned the possibility of them mentioning school. Half of her panicked slightly, but the other half was happy that she didn't have to go. She grabbed her phone and checked the time and as he mentioned, they had managed to sleep in late enough to miss school. It actually wasn't that surprising. She went over and grabbed a spatula from a drawer and returned back to the pan, pouring some of the pancake batter in. Her gaze returned to Logan at his question. "Not really, I probably would have just come back here. There aren't any errands I need to run either, so I would have probably just returned to reading or watching tv." She said, tilting her head in thought before she remembered the pancake she was cooking, quickly sliding the spatula under and flipping it.
Logan continued to move around the kitchen, having readied the fire to cook the eggs, he started on that. He nodded when Scarlet said she'd leave the egg cooking to him, and he started to put his focus on that, making sure he didn't mess anything up. He was intent on making the eggs as close to perfect as he could. Why he wanted to do that, he didn't know. Maybe it was to simply prove he wasn't much of a klutz in a kitchen, but that wouldn't make the fact that he had trouble cracking an egg go away. As Scarlet started talking again, Logan's focus was interrupted, but he managed to keep his eggs from burning. He sort of had the fire too high, but he knew what he was doing. "Oh, well is there anything you want to do? I personally suggest a date. How about the amusement park? We never went before." Logan said as he continued to watch over his eggs like a hawk, making sure he moved them around enough to scramble them.

Masahi Takamasa
~ The Kamui Ghost ~

obito_by_sargentolimon-d7jao5y.png

Mood -
Focused

Currently Doing -
Talking with Roman

Location -
Ishida Estate - Roman's Office

Interacting with -
Roman

Tags -
Roman Roman

Standing alone was Masahi's choice for that matter, there's no risk out Roman being linked to the masked man if there's no evidance of him and Masahi interacting. Masahi was use to having no one, so there's no point in risking someone else's relations just for him to have a friend. Maybe it would be different if the other also had no one, or at least very few, but as things were, Masahi had too may enemies in too many places.

Masahi nodded at Roman's words, he wasn't wrong per se, but he could be more right. It would be pointless to bring up the plan if he didn't have at least one lead. There were two Masahi had, but they were iffy. "Well, I have two ideas, they might put 'targets' on the backs of some people, but we'll need to gather a bit of info that my web misses out on. As with any organization, they'll have a legal outlet somewhere. Outside of that, if they have any younger members, there's a chance they've ended up at the school for supers." As Masahi finished speaking, he glanced at Roman to see his reaction.

Roman Ishida
~ The Head of the Ishida Family

cDyTiuZ1B9eudT5tFUDdUnlxl23.jpg

Mood -
Calm

Currently Doing -
Talking with Masahi

Location -
His Estate - Roman's Office

Interacting with -
Masahi Takamasa

Tags -
Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne
Roman didn't say much at this point, mainly because all he could do now was listen to what Masahi had planned. After hearing the two plans, Roman gave it some thought. He was all for using his resources, but the school would be a dangerous place to try and capture CROSS operatives. They could be there in groups, and though Roman and Masahi would be able to take them, there's no telling what they'd run into, and it'd put other children at risks, even his own... Roman couldn't do that, but the chance of there being members of CROSS still put them in danger. Rubbing his chin in thought, Roman looked at Masahi. "If we go to the school, we could enlist the help of the principal, but that could put us in the crosshairs of CROSS... They may have ears and eyes all over. So I say, if we go to the school, we handle things from the shadows. Maybe we could hit a base of theirs. Get some information. I doubt they'd know who it was. You can just pop on your mask and I can always just figure out something for myself... Then again, I'm known to drop in and stop the masked man."

Roman sighed and rubbed his head in thought. "This is your plan. Mind to elaborate before AI try and come up with more innovations to it?"

Kanon

The raven-haired girl internally cursed herself for acting this way. Blubbering and crying definitely wasn't her style, especially in front of her brother. She was so used to staying strong for Yumi that crying felt foreign and weird, but in this moment it felt necessary and definitely needed. There had been an invisible wall that had been put up, keeping them at a distance. Feelings of things that couldn't be changed that grew into a strained relationship between Kanon and Han. But Kanon was only 15. She was young, and human, and someone who definitely needed her older brother, even if he said he didn't. As Han gave his response, the girl finally lost it, leaning forward and clutching on to his torso as she sobbed a torrent of tears that was long overdue. His words were ones that she had wanted to hear for the longest time, yet she was never able to. So to hear him say it now was like a giant relief, helping fix some part of her that she didn't know was broken. She wailed into his shirt, letting herself feel all the vulnerable emotions she had blocked for years. This is what Kanon had needed, and she finally got it. Hopefully she'd be able to finally forgive him after this.
Han smiled and held onto Kanon. He could tell by the damp spots in his shirt that she had finally started crying. He looked over to his mother's grave and sighed quietly. "Sorry mother. I'll watch over your little girls this time. I promise to you too." After giving his apology to both his sister and mother, he turned his attention back to Kanon. "Come on, sis. I get a feeling that your boyfriend and our sister might be waiting for you." Han soon teleported himself and Kanon back to school grounds. He wanted to get her back to that guy and Yumi. Taking out his cellphone, he started to dial her number before pressing call. He then waited for Yumi to pick up. He was going to live up to his words, and make sure everything was going to be alright for them from now own.​

Luxe
As his sister collapsed, Luxe looked left and right frantically, hoping that someone would come by in some miraculous fashion and help her. The area was mostly quiet, however. Apparently everyone else was preoccupied. On his own, Luxe was unsure he could do much for his sibling, and the thought that he would be useless to her twice in her life nearly brought a tear to his eye right then.

At that same moment, he realised that it wasn't just up to him to fix this. Not completely.

Lifting Lumina in his arms gently, being careful not to jostle her body much, Luxe extended a pair of orange, red, and golden wings. whipping them, once, twice, he kicked off of the ground, the air and some of the ground beneath them shattering as he took off at top speed.

"Don't worry Lumi. We've got you. You're family's here for you, now. Just hold on, sis."

With that, the pair shot off through the clouds, away from the school and out of the city itself. To the only place he ever truly felt completely at peace. The place, and the people within that accepted him, flaws and all. The only place he could ever call home.

Lumina Lumina

O4fF4T5.png

tumblr_new1ug89sa1slv5gyo1_500.gif

...⚶Caelum sat within his royal baths, his mind wandering to the past. It could be said that he was nervous. It had been many centuries since he'd last seen his daughter, as he had sent Luminaire to a Fae named Ayen in hopes of her destructive tendencies being fixed. He could only guess what she has done since then, given her previous track record with rebirths. If the other Phoenixes found that he was incompetent at fixing his daughter, moreso then fathering a broken Phoenix in the first place, he could've been overthrown, and that was not an option for him. As a result, he kept his daughter's disappearance a secret, and as he waited throughout the ages, he began to lose hope that she'd ever be normal. The constant avoidance of the Luminaire topic around the Phoenix nobles had begun to wear thin, and the thought of a coup began to be more than just an afterthought, and could soon become reality. It wasn't until recently that he'd heard rumours of a female phoenix attending a school, and so he sent his son, Lux off to retrieve her as quietly as possible. At this point, he'd been gone for a little over three weeks. Whether it was Luminaire or not, he had to know. Caelum sighed and lowered into his bath and closed his eyes, attempting to relax himself, that was, until he felt Lux's fire coming towards him, along with another, familiar fire. He manifested a shirt and trousers onto his body and looked behind him and up into the air, his eyes soon fixating on one single point, his son, Lux approaching the household with his unconscious sister. He called out to Lux as his eyes wandered over to Luminaire's unconscious body, the water still dripping from his golden hair⚶...

Ah, you're back! And I see you've found Luminaire and brought her home with you, albeit unconscious. Tell me, my dear Lux, what exactly happened to her?

Character Information

Mood:
Calm, Collected.

Conversing with Lux regarding Lumina.

Objective:
See if his daughter is alright.

Interacting With: Lumina and Lux.

Theme:

Last edited:
Asako stared at his ears intently as she listened to him talk. She looked at him when he said he didn't want people to approach him. She should have known he'd say something like that, it was Kenai, after all. "I should have known you'd say that." She said and playfully rolled her eyes. "Hmmm.... I still think you do right now. You're ear's definitely beat my height." She glanced at his ears once more before looking back at him, she didn't want him to think she was only interested in his ears. Asako had always wondered what it'd be like to have ears like those. The closest thing she had to having animal ears and tail was her own tail. She kept it hidden in her shirt usually, mainly because she didn't particularly like it. It made her feel out of place, and she had also discovered tiny children or people who don't have any sense of what or what not to do liked to pull on it, just to see what would happen. She didn't mind when children did it, they were curious and didn't know better, but when older people did it, it kind of ticked her off. "After all, there are plenty of other people that are short like I am~"

----------------------
Allen playfully smirked and flipped his nonexistent long hair, barely brushing the bottom of his actual hair as he did so. "Well, I'm a pro after all." He stated jokingly. "Knock it out of me? Jeez, that's definitely something you'd do" He laughed. The thought of what it would have been like if they were friends in his more troubled time in life was nice. He wished they actually had, they could have helped each other out so much. He was perfectly happy with the fact they met in high school though, he didn't want her to have witnessed how troubled he really was when he was younger. He just wanted her to see him at his best, and now was the perfect time for that. He had friends, could control himself better, and he was just happy in general. Upon hearing her question, he looked up a bit in thought. "Hmm.. Well, if you made a comment that the food she made tasted a little weird, you're a goner, my dad figured that out the hard way. Also if you tell her to hold on in the middle of her talking, I do it just to annoy her though."
Kenai laughed quietly when she said she could have guessed he'd say that "Uh-huh. You should have." He answered before the ears on his head had folded down and we're now suddenly gone, he put them away before they actually would attract people or before Asako would try to touch them or something. The ears and tail could be kind of an annoyance to him at times when out he did have people come near him to touch them thinking they were like cosplay or something which was weird, that and they did pop out when he wasn't paying attention or had been spooked or was embarrassed or something. Infact, now that he thought about it he was surprised Asako hadn't seen them by now, he guessed he had managed to keep his cool pretty easily most of the time while in her company. He shook his head in response to her second answer "I don't think a 6"2 guy can beat a tiny person at cute, even with ears" he said just before their food had arrived.

----------------------

Ilaani rolled her eyes when he had called himself a pro and flipped his imaginary hair, laughing along with him "I know you are and Yeah. It definitely does. I wasn't joking, I would have" she grinned, though she meant it, she would have tried anything to cheer him up probably, now that she thought on it. Likewise she was kind of glad that she had her life on track by the time she had came here and met Allen and her other friends or well mostly, she was still having trouble with some bad dreams and paranoia back the ...and she still had those bothersome nose bleeds. Though she still has the nosebleeds she was just better at getting out of the way before people noticed now. Listening to him explaining what made his mother mad, she leaned back on the chair a little "Oh. I don't think I'd get mad if someone said my food tasted weird, I'd be more concerned that I'd have accidentally poisoned them or something" she said putting her hand to her face and laughing a little. "Though, yeah I think the second one would piss me off though. I can understand the head biting at that if I'm honest" she said as she looked to him.

The memory hadn't changed its time or location yet. As it went, Seria held her head and groaned. Karl took note of it and questioned if she was alright. "Hey, you alright? You seem a bit off. lately. Is Lugina pushing too hard?" Seria shook her head. "It's not that. It's... Something else. I feel a dark energy source, but it's coming from... Somewhere. I can't pin point it right now, but my head sort of hurts." Lugina caught up to Karl and Seria and looked at her, his smirk disappearing quickly with a concerned look."I don't think it has anything to do with the banshees. And I feel that dark source too. But no matter how I look at it, it seems to be coming from your direction." "As much as I don't want to believe it, I'm starting to agree with Lugina. We should take you to a shaman later maybe." Seria nodded. "Yeah... It's getting worse than before..." "Well, let's hurry. It's bad enough we're still out here with these banshees. We don't need any kind of hindrance as we get there." Soon, Seria let her hand down before picking up her head and looking forward. "I-I'm fine now. I just hope it doesn't come back so quickly..."
Nona Nona

Luxe
Luxe landed before Caelum, his wings evaporating into streaks of flame behind him as his feet touched down. The young phoenix set Luminaire down gently, and kneeled, bowing to his father as the man stood before him.

"I found her at the school. It took forever, and I...I just got so excited...I didn't think. I tried to talk to her, but she didn't seem to recognize me at first. After I left, she found me...she said my name before she passed out."

Luxe bowed even more deeply to Caelum, his eyes planted firmly on the ground as he worried over what his father's response would be.

"I'm sorry, father. I didn't know what to do, how to help her..."

Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira Lumina Lumina

Last edited:
Logan continued to move around the kitchen, having readied the fire to cook the eggs, he started on that. He nodded when Scarlet said she'd leave the egg cooking to him, and he started to put his focus on that, making sure he didn't mess anything up. He was intent on making the eggs as close to perfect as he could. Why he wanted to do that, he didn't know. Maybe it was to simply prove he wasn't much of a klutz in a kitchen, but that wouldn't make the fact that he had trouble cracking an egg go away. As Scarlet started talking again, Logan's focus was interrupted, but he managed to keep his eggs from burning. He sort of had the fire too high, but he knew what he was doing. "Oh, well is there anything you want to do? I personally suggest a date. How about the amusement park? We never went before." Logan said as he continued to watch over his eggs like a hawk, making sure he moved them around enough to scramble them.
Scarlet was leaned against the counter near the stove, careful not to be close enough to burn herself. She watched him, not because she didn't trust him, but there was something adorable about the way he was so focused on the eggs. The fact that the fire was a little high made her nervous, but with him watching it so intently she figured nothing could go wrong. She turned and removed the pancake from the pan, placing it on a nearby plate she had prepared earlier. Listening to him suggest a date, she placed the batter in the pan again and was able to fit two pancakes, wanting to speed up the process. She tilted her head, had they gone to the amusement park before? Not that she could remember. "Amusement park? We really haven't been there before, have we? Well, in that case, I'd love to~" She answered with a smile. She would be happy going anywhere with Logan, but the amusement park made her feel like a child with how excited she would get.

Kenai laughed quietly when she said she could have guessed he'd say that "Uh-huh. You should have." He answered before the ears on his head had folded down and we're now suddenly gone, he put them away before they actually would attract people or before Asako would try to touch them or something. The ears and tail could be kind of an annoyance to him at times when out he did have people come near him to touch them thinking they were like cosplay or something which was weird, that and they did pop out when he wasn't paying attention or had been spooked or was embarrassed or something. Infact, now that he thought about it he was surprised Asako hadn't seen them by now, he guessed he had managed to keep his cool pretty easily most of the time while in her company. He shook his head in response to her second answer "I don't think a 6"2 guy can beat a tiny person at cute, even with ears" he said just before their food had arrived.

----------------------

Ilaani rolled her eyes when he had called himself a pro and flipped his imaginary hair, laughing along with him "I know you are and Yeah. It definitely does. I wasn't joking, I would have" she grinned, though she meant it, she would have tried anything to cheer him up probably, now that she thought about it. Likewise, she was kind of glad that she had her life on track by the time she had come here and met Allen and her other friends or well mostly, she was still having trouble with some bad dreams and paranoia back the ...and she still had those bothersome nosebleeds. Though she still has the nosebleeds she was just better at getting out of the way before people noticed now. Listening to him explaining what made his mother mad, she leaned back on the chair a little "Oh. I don't think I'd get mad if someone said my food tasted weird, I'd be more concerned that I'd have accidentally poisoned them or something" she said putting her hand to her face and laughing a little. "Though, yeah I think the second one would piss me off though. I can understand the head biting at that if I'm honest" she said as she looked to him.
Asako shook her head, "You'd be surprised! Seeing what looks like a cuddly giant is one of the cutest things you could possibly see! It's like..... Seeing someone who is one of the toughest people you know blush, it's adorable~" She said, trying to explain it to the best of her ability. "Oh! It's like seeing a giant tiger cuddling with someone, it's adorable even though the tiger could basically eat him at any moment!" She added. "I'm basically like..... a bunny. Sure I'm tiny and cute, but you can see people like me everywhere. Well, maybe not with naturally pink hair, but you get the point... hopefully." She finished with a nod. After she finished speaking she picked up her ice cream and began eating it.
----------------------------

Allen laughed. "How do you accidentally poison someone? do you just have toxic things naturally around the kitchen?" He said, laughing a bit more. "ooh, It seem's I've discovered another way to bother you, maybe I'll do it sometime." He said with a grin. He was joking of course, but he might do it at least once just to see how she reacted. He was sure he'd at least get kicked in the leg, or she might actually poison his food. He had to stifle a laugh, he couldn't think of Ilaani having the guts to poison someone unless it was truly on accident. He stared at her, head resting on the palm of his hand as if he was just waiting for her to say something so he could interrupt her. He wouldn't do it, maybe, but he wanted to see if Ilaani believed he would or not.

Elliot watched, his head slightly tilted as Seria explained how she felt and how the others talked about feeling a dark energy. Now this memory was starting to make a little bit more sense, he guessed this dark energy was a build up to whatever was to come.
((Sorry it's short >-< there's nothing else he can do really))

Elliot watched, his head slightly tilted as Seria explained how she felt and how the others talked about feeling a dark energy. Now this memory was starting to make a little bit more sense, he guessed this dark energy was a build up to whatever was to come.
((Sorry it's short >-< there's nothing else he can do really))
I understand~))
The memory time skipped again. Now they were in a waste land that stood a powerful demon named Hennon. A few other squads were there too, most of them dead. Seria's squad was the only one left. They were at a stand off as Hennon smirked. Seria tried to focus but it seemed her head ache came at a bad time, or the worst time of all times. She fell to her knees groaning as she held her head. "Agh..!! I-I can't--" "Just take it easy Seria, we'll handle this." "It's coming!" Lugina said as Hennon began to charge at them and impaled Lugina straight through his torso, killing him. "Lugina!!" Karl yelled as he charged, Paris and Talon, joining him in the attack. It was a brave move but it only lead to their endings as well. All except for Karl who instead was at the brink of death watching Seria, worrying about her fate. Hennon saw this and proceeded to walk over to Seria who was still in pain due to her head ache. "Heh, humans and their weaknesses. It's so easy to crush your kind's hopes and spirits. Which makes it all the more satisfying to kill. Now tell me, what should I do with you?" He said to Seria before striking her down with a fist, sparing her his weapon's edge. Seria of course, fell to the ground holding her head tighter and curling up, groaning even more. Karl growled. "Don't you dare touch her...!!" "But what can you do? You're in no condition to stand in anyway. You must be hurting a lot. Let's end it." "N-No..!" Hennon then drove his weapon through Karl's stomach to finish him off, letting Seria watch. Her groaning stopped as she watched Karl take his last breath, Seria being the only one alive in the attack. Consumed by rage and despair, she let out a war cry which seemed that she would give up everything for vengeance. She then began to emit the dark energy from with him and turned into a demon herself. Hennon watched her, a look of surprise filling his face. "What?! But you're just a mere human!" Seria looked at him coldly as her eyes burned with a fiery rage. "You killed so many, even killed those attempting their revenge. I will now grant them the end to their thirst for it." She said before she grabbed her sword and it changed into a blade. Hennon charged first but his guard was down as Seria maneuvered behind him and drove her blade through his back and out his stomach. Hennon coughed up blood as he looked at the blade coming out of his body. Seria then violently removed her blade from Hennon, his blood splashed onto her. She didn't flinch or smile at the moment of the kill. She only had a cold, dead expressionless face. Hennon's body then began to burn into embers as Seria fell to her knees as she held her head, not out of pain, but out of the realization of what she's become and the ones she lost. Even her crush that would've later became the one person she would marry and live the rest of her life with. She didn't cry or rage. She closed her eyes as she sensed the spirits from the battle fleeing. She then sensed her crush's spirit talking to her. "...Seria... This isn't you. Please return back to yourself..." Seria then opened her eyes so she couldn't hear Karl's voice. "I am who I am Karl. Do not worry about me and go. I recognize this loneliness. That's what I've known ever since I was very young. Nothing new in this rotten world..."
thumb-1920-628093.jpg

Last edited:
((Fine by me, I just try to match length XD))

Ayen's face softened a little at the name of their would be child. If it was really her, his Celaena, then there was the possibility of trying again, but it would feel almost wrong, like trying to replace them. If only he could've stopped the iron. But that wasn't the issue right now, rather, he should get them out of the air-space of the city given there was an airport somewhere around there and the humans could be stingy about their air traffic laws. "Let's continue this somewhere easier to breath. In the meantime, when did I tell you, about my feelings that is?"

As Ayen spoke, trying to fill more gaps and confirm that Celaena was, in fact, the real deal, he had spun them in the air so his back was to his current home before leaning backwards and sending them in motion towards his home in the forest. In hindsight, for having kids going to school, it was a bit far in, but it's not like the exercise was bad for them either. Ayen's thoughts were stopped when he noticed Celaena's actions, they weren't intentional from the looks of things, which made his heart ping with sadness as she held her now flat stomach. And all though he looked for words to comfort her, Ayen couldn't find any by the time they were over top the forest.

FI7KM0k.png

5lqqAC8.gif

...ΨKenji continued to speed towards the school, in hopes of reaching his pair before any more harm had come to her. His damaged body prevented him from going his full speed, and so he was forced to fly as fast as he could manage, while also dealing with the pain that was emitting from his Pair bond with Lumina and how own battle damage. The pain came in waves, first the battle damage taking it's toll, and then the pair bond, resulting in no rest for the prince.The battle damage was manageable, however the pair bond's pain occasionally made his altitude drop, which in turn caused him to elevate, decreasing his speed due to drag. His desperation quickly turned to anger, and his speed gradually began to increase, bypassing what his body could manage and shooting him off with a sonic boom and a crater being left in his wake on the ground. He rapidly approached the school with his newfound speed, and just as he thought he'd make it, another more focused wave of pain emitted from the pair link and with that his damaged body gave out. He spoke through clenched teeth as his eyes closed and he fell from the air, impacting within the nearby forest and leaving a large crater, with his body in the centreΨ...

D-dammit..

...ΨAs Kenji's body lay unconscious within the crater in the forest, his mind was most certainly active. Kenji quickly found himself within the Throne World, or what appeared to be an illusion of it constructed from his mind. All he remembered was feeling a large dosage of pain, and then nothing. He sat up within the Throne World and saw the man who had been training him during his time there sitting by a campfire, roasting what appeared to be Syfens, a Euphorian delicacy. He looked around and quickly recognised the area, and with a saddened expression he looked down to the ground. Kenji had most certainly had dreams like that during his time in the Throne World, dreams where he believed to have been back on Earth, but this time it was different, as if he'd actually been there. It didn't take long for Kenji to accept his position, it was his own fault he was gone, anyway. To be tortured by his own dreams was maddening, but he was unable to change it, only transfer his anger into his training. He was broken now, shattered really, robbed early of the tape and glue necessary to put his life back together, his pair. His heart, poorly stapled shut, was beating hard but with one purpose, his skin stretched across his aching muscles like a worn canvas. His mind was like a lost man at sea, desperate and starving for some reason to live. Desperate for a memory, good, warm, welcoming, one he could smile to. He spoke as he went back to his training, disregarding the food his friend had offered, and transferring his anger into punches and blasts once more. An illusion is a powerful thing, especially to a man not knowing he was being trickedΨ...

Don't worry, I will return to you, my love..

Character Information

Mood:
None.

Unconscious.

Objective:
None.

Interacting With: Ayen and Celaena.

Theme:

Seeing Ayens face soften at mentioning their miscarried child’s name helped put Celaenas mind at ease. She knew it was her Ayen, but it seemed like even at mentioning Alenia he seemed to still harbor some doubts. It was still understandable, and the fae was willing to do whatever she could to prove that it was her. In truth, she hadn’t even noticed the lack of air at such a height. Only after Ayen mentioned it did she notice just how high up they were. It was then that he also asked if she knew when it was that he revealed his feelings to her. Of course she knew when that was. “It was the day of your 15th birthday.” Celaena stated this with confidence, once again trying to prove that it really was her.

She didn’t get a moment to actually hear a response, because it was then that a nearby figure seemed to fly and crash into the forest not far away from them. It all seemed to happen so fast that she almost wasn’t even sure that she saw it happen. She turned away from Ayen, almost wavering out of the air space that was keeping them aloft. Seeing the mini dust cloud and crashing trees at the impact site, the fae decided to put her own personal feelings behind for a moment. “We have to check it out, Ayen!” she exclaimed emphatically, grabbing his arms as she turned back to look at him.

Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne

FI7KM0k.png

5lqqAC8.gif

...ΨKenji continued to speed towards the school, in hopes of reaching his pair before any more harm had come to her. His damaged body prevented him from going his full speed, and so he was forced to fly as fast as he could manage, while also dealing with the pain that was emitting from his Pair bond with Lumina and how own battle damage. The pain came in waves, first the battle damage taking it's toll, and then the pair bond, resulting in no rest for the prince.The battle damage was manageable, however the pair bond's pain occasionally made his altitude drop, which in turn caused him to elevate, decreasing his speed due to drag. His desperation quickly turned to anger, and his speed gradually began to increase, bypassing what his body could manage and shooting him off with a sonic boom and a crater being left in his wake on the ground. He rapidly approached the school with his newfound speed, and just as he thought he'd make it, another more focused wave of pain emitted from the pair link and with that his damaged body gave out. He spoke through clenched teeth as his eyes closed and he fell from the air, impacting within the nearby forest and leaving a large crater, with his body in the centreΨ...

D-dammit..

...ΨAs Kenji's body lay unconscious within the crater in the forest, his mind was most certainly active. Kenji quickly found himself within the Throne World, or what appeared to be an illusion of it constructed from his mind. All he remembered was feeling a large dosage of pain, and then nothing. He sat up within the Throne World and saw the man who had been training him during his time there sitting by a campfire, roasting what appeared to be Syfens, a Euphorian delicacy. He looked around and quickly recognised the area, and with a saddened expression he looked down to the ground. Kenji had most certainly had dreams like that during his time in the Throne World, dreams where he believed to have been back on Earth, but this time it was different, as if he'd actually been there. It didn't take long for Kenji to accept his position, it was his own fault he was gone, anyway. To be tortured by his own dreams was maddening, but he was unable to change it, only transfer his anger into his training. He was broken now, shattered really, robbed early of the tape and glue necessary to put his life back together, his pair. His heart, poorly stapled shut, was beating hard but with one purpose, his skin stretched across his aching muscles like a worn canvas. His mind was like a lost man at sea, desperate and starving for some reason to live. Desperate for a memory, good, warm, welcoming, one he could smile to. He spoke as he went back to his training, disregarding the food his friend had offered, and transferring his anger into punches and blasts once more. An illusion is a powerful thing, especially to a man not knowing he was being trickedΨ...

Don't worry, I will return to you, my love..

Character Information

Mood:
None.

Unconscious.

Objective:
None.

Interacting With: Ayen and Celaena.

Theme:

Seeing Ayens face soften at mentioning their miscarried child’s name helped put Celaenas mind at ease. She knew it was her Ayen, but it seemed like even at mentioning Alenia he seemed to still harbor some doubts. It was still understandable, and the fae was willing to do whatever she could to prove that it was her. In truth, she hadn’t even noticed the lack of air at such a height. Only after Ayen mentioned it did she notice just how high up they were. It was then that he also asked if she knew when it was that he revealed his feelings to her. Of course she knew when that was. “It was the day of your 15th birthday.” Celaena stated this with confidence, once again trying to prove that it really was her.

She didn’t get a moment to actually hear a response, because it was then that a nearby figure seemed to fly and crash into the forest not far away from them. It all seemed to happen so fast that she almost wasn’t even sure that she saw it happen. She turned away from Ayen, almost wavering out of the air space that was keeping them aloft. Seeing the mini dust cloud and crashing trees at the impact site, the fae decided to put her own personal feelings behind for a moment. “We have to check it out, Ayen!” she exclaimed emphatically, grabbing his arms as she turned back to look at him.

Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne
Ayen could have found more doubts to bring forth, more questions, but surely he would be forgiven if he gave in and was wrong, even just this once, right? So for his own selfish wants, Ayen would set aside any other tests he might put Celaena through. Taking a deep breath Ayen sighed before staring at Celaena with eyes capable of boring a hole through her. He made up his mind to tell her his decision, even so, the Fae made a complicated face with his lips pressed tightly together and his brow furrowed. Ayen, disconcerned with the height they were at, nodded as if confirming what Celaena had said, before speaking himself "Yes, that is rather accurate. I suppose beating around the bush won't do much good, huh?"

It didn't take Celaena's suggestion to get Ayen to move, but his own curiosity. Maybe thirty seconds went by before the pair of Fae were on the ground once more. Ayen made eye contact with Celaena for a moment before tugging his arms away from her and starting towards the crater. "Stay there, I'll be right back!" Ayen called back to Celaena. With light footfalls, Ayen reached a point from which he could see Kenji, which sparked an odd feeling within the Fae. Even though he could see the man, he couldn't sense him whatsoever. For his own safety, he called out to the seemingly unconscious man. "I'm here to help, my name is Ayen, I mean no harm." With that, he proceeded down to the center of the crater, kneeled beside Kenji to see if there was any way to actaully help him with Ayen's powers.

Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira Lumina Lumina

Asako shook her head, "You'd be surprised! Seeing what looks like a cuddly giant is one of the cutest things you could possibly see! It's like..... Seeing someone who is one of the toughest people you know blush, it's adorable~" She said, trying to explain it to the best of her ability. "Oh! It's like seeing a giant tiger cuddling with someone, it's adorable even though the tiger could basically eat him at any moment!" She added. "I'm basically like..... a bunny. Sure I'm tiny and cute, but you can see people like me everywhere. Well, maybe not with naturally pink hair, but you get the point... hopefully." She finished with a nod. After she finished speaking she picked up her ice cream and began eating it.

Allen laughed. "How do you accidentally poison someone? do you just have toxic things naturally around the kitchen?" He said, laughing a bit more. "ooh, It seem's I've discovered another way to bother you, maybe I'll do it sometime." He said with a grin. He was joking of course, but he might do it at least once just to see how she reacted. He was sure he'd at least get kicked in the leg, or she might actually poison his food. He had to stifle a laugh, he couldn't think of Ilaani having the guts to poison someone unless it was truly on accident. He stared at her, head resting on the palm of his hand as if he was just waiting for her to say something so he could interrupt her. He wouldn't do it, maybe, but he wanted to see if Ilaani believed he would or not.
Kenai stared at Asako with a raised brow and an amused expression when she started talking about cuddly Giants simply giving a half smile in response paired with somewhat of a chuckle. His expression changed into that of curious one as she began to explain what she meant by what she had said. When she finished he nodded gently "Yeah, I think I get what you are trying to say." He answered as he pulled the plate with his sandwich on it a little closer to himself "Still though, You're pretty unique bunny" he said with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders before taking a bite of his food.

-------------

Ilaani laughed along with him when he asked about accidentally poisoning someone. "Oh, yeah of course, I have all kind of toxic stuff laying around my kitchen, don't mess with me." She joked after flashing a smile in his direction. She was about to continue speaking when she caught him staring at her, resting his head in his hand. He almost looked smug if she didn't know any better. Her mouth that had been slightly open to say something had shut promptly as immediately narrowed her eyes at him. "...What." she then said after a moment of meeting his stare with her own, looking suspicious of his actions. She could feel he was either going to cut her off or atleast was deliberately giving her the feeling he was going to.

I understand~))
The memory time skipped again. Now they were in a waste land that stood a powerful demon named Hennon. A few other squads were there too, most of them dead. Seria's squad was the only one left. They were at a stand off as Hennon smirked. Seria tried to focus but it seemed her head ache came at a bad time, or the worst time of all times. She fell to her knees groaning as she held her head. "Agh..!! I-I can't--" "Just take it easy Seria, we'll handle this." "It's coming!" Lugina said as Hennon began to charge at them and impaled Lugina straight through his torso, killing him. "Lugina!!" Karl yelled as he charged, Paris and Talon, joining him in the attack. It was a brave move but it only lead to their endings as well. All except for Karl who instead was at the brink of death watching Seria, worrying about her fate. Hennon saw this and proceeded to walk over to Seria who was still in pain due to her head ache. "Heh, humans and their weaknesses. It's so easy to crush your kind's hopes and spirits. Which makes it all the more satisfying to kill. Now tell me, what should I do with you?" He said to Seria before striking her down with a fist, sparing her his weapon's edge. Seria of course, fell to the ground holding her head tighter and curling up, groaning even more. Karl growled. "Don't you dare touch her...!!" "But what can you do? You're in no condition to stand in anyway. You must be hurting a lot. Let's end it." "N-No..!" Hennon then drove his weapon through Karl's stomach to finish him off, letting Seria watch. Her groaning stopped as she watched Karl take his last breath, Seria being the only one alive in the attack. Consumed by rage and despair, she let out a war cry which seemed that she would give up everything for vengeance. She then began to emit the dark energy from with him and turned into a demon herself. Hennon watched her, a look of surprise filling his face. "What?! But you're just a mere human!" Seria looked at him coldly as her eyes burned with a fiery rage. "You killed so many, even killed those attempting their revenge. I will now grant them the end to their thirst for it." She said before she grabbed her sword and it changed into a blade. Hennon charged first but his guard was down as Seria maneuvered behind him and drove her blade through his back and out his stomach. Hennon coughed up blood as he looked at the blade coming out of his body. Seria then violently removed her blade from Hennon, his blood splashed onto her. She didn't flinch or smile at the moment of the kill. She only had a cold, dead expressionless face. Hennon's body then began to burn into embers as Seria fell to her knees as she held her head, not out of pain, but out of the realization of what she's become and the ones she lost. Even her crush that would've later became the one person she would marry and live the rest of her life with. She didn't cry or rage. She closed her eyes as she sensed the spirits from the battle fleeing. She then sensed her crush's spirit talking to her. "...Seria... This isn't you. Please return back to yourself..." Seria then opened her eyes so she couldn't hear Karl's voice. "I am who I am Karl. Do not worry about me and go. I recognize this loneliness. That's what I've known ever since I was very young. Nothing new in this rotten world..."
thumb-1920-628093.jpg
Elliot immediatly had an idea what was on the way next when he spotted the dead and injured team mates around the location they were now in. He had watched silently up to this point, his brows still slightly furrowed as he watched Seria's team get defeated one by one. When the Seria from the memory killed the demon causing all the destruction without her expression flinching, Elliot had slowly looked to actual Seria for a moment or two before continuing to watch the memory Seria who was now holding her head while on the ground. "Is this what you didn't wish to remember?" He eventually spoke when he felt it was appropriate to do so, looking back at Seria.

Elliot immediatly had an idea what was on the way next when he spotted the dead and injured team mates around the location they were now in. He had watched silently up to this point, his brows still slightly furrowed as he watched Seria's team get defeated one by one. When the Seria from the memory killed the demon causing all the destruction without her expression flinching, Elliot had slowly looked to actual Seria for a moment or two before continuing to watch the memory Seria who was now holding her head while on the ground. "Is this what you didn't wish to remember?" He eventually spoke when he felt it was appropriate to do so, looking back at Seria.
When Elliot spoke, a door had appeared and Seria looked towards it. She had the same expressionless face and attitude as the memory right in front of her. "Let's just get out of here." She said before she walked towards the door and stopped there, waiting for Elliot. She of course didn't like this memory at all. It seemed to traumatize her. Haunt her. She couldn't save her comrades in time. She was also reminded of the humanity she abandoned at this very moment.

Scarlet was leaned against the counter near the stove, careful not to be close enough to burn herself. She watched him, not because she didn't trust him, but there was something adorable about the way he was so focused on the eggs. The fact that the fire was a little high made her nervous, but with him watching it so intently she figured nothing could go wrong. She turned and removed the pancake from the pan, placing it on a nearby plate she had prepared earlier. Listening to him suggest a date, she placed the batter in the pan again and was able to fit two pancakes, wanting to speed up the process. She tilted her head, had they gone to the amusement park before? Not that she could remember. "Amusement park? We really haven't been there before, have we? Well, in that case, I'd love to~" She answered with a smile. She would be happy going anywhere with Logan, but the amusement park made her feel like a child with how excited she would get.
The eggs were quickly done and Logan quickly put them onto a plate and looked over to Scarlet. He didn't notice that she had been watching him as he cooked the eggs, mainly because of how focused he was on that one thing. Smiling, he slid the plates closer to her so she could put the pancakes onto them once they were finished. "Really? Great! We can finally have some fun, rather than being buried in schoolwork. These guys never let up."
He said, turning off the fire and going to the refrigerator to get the orange juice out. He then got a couple of glasses and placed them on the counter top beside it, leaving it there for when they got ready to eat. "I'm gonna make sure to eat a lot while we're there. The amusement parks can have some really tasty foods from time to time, and spending some quality time with the greatest person I know. What about you? What are you looking forward to?"

"Yeah, you ask about your future. Though some people may not be happy with the answer." She smiled. "Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san, Will I ever get married?" She asked and it moved to "Yes" causing her to blush. "How about you ask him something." She said as the coin moved back to idle. She was eager to ask who she will marry though sometimes Kokkuri-san lies as he is known as a trickster spirit.

(( Finally found the reply! sorry for the wait! c': ))
Levi chuckled a little after the spirit had told the girl she'd get married, raising a brow as he did so. He stopped when Sachiko asked him to try it "Right, right, okay." He narrowed his eyes for a moment "Ehh...Kokkuri-san, Kokkuri-san. What about me? Will I get married?" He asked as he leaned forward ever so slightly to watch the coin move. He honestly wasn't all that interested in the answer, marriage wasn't a thing he really thought about, even if his sister would gossip on and on about relationships right next to his ear, he guessed he just blocked it out. But for the purposes of seeing this future telling thing in action he thought he'd ask. After all no better question had came to his head just yet.

(( Finally found the reply! sorry for the wait! c': ))
Levi chuckled a little after the spirit had told the girl she'd get married, raising a brow as he did so. He stopped when Sachiko asked him to try it "Right, right, okay." He narrowed his eyes for a moment "Ehh...Kokkuri-san, Kokkuri-san. What about me? Will I get married?" He asked as he leaned forward ever so slightly to watch the coin move. He honestly wasn't all that interested in the answer, marriage wasn't a thing he really thought about, even if his sister would gossip on and on about relationships right next to his ear, he guessed he just blocked it out. But for the purposes of seeing this future telling thing in action he thought he'd ask. After all no better question had came to his head just yet.

The coin moved to the Yes ad Seiko smiled. "Congratulations. Would you like to ask who you will get married to?" She asked using her other hand to fix her bangs. Matsuko watched them play clearly looking at him as if she doesn't trust him. Seiko smiled however. "Who knows, I-It could be me." She said her face reddening. She obviously said it as a joke but Kokkuri is unpredictable.

When Elliot spoke, a door had appeared and Seria looked towards it. She had the same expressionless face and attitude as the memory right in front of her. "Let's just get out of here." She said before she walked towards the door and stopped there, waiting for Elliot. She of course didn't like this memory at all. It seemed to traumatize her. Haunt her. She couldn't save her comrades in time. She was also reminded of the humanity she abandoned at this very moment.

Elliot paused when he saw her expression, the same one from the memory, his people skills weren't all that great but even he knew that she clearly didn't want to talk about what they had just saw and maybe it was best to leave it, at the very least until she was ready to mention it. "Alright." he said simply, he didn't know what else he could say in the current situation. He had followed her to the exit, ready to pass through the door whenever she would.

The coin moved to the Yes ad Seiko smiled. "Congratulations. Would you like to ask who you will get married to?" She asked using her other hand to fix her bangs. Matsuko watched them play clearly looking at him as if she doesn't trust him. Seiko smiled however. "Who knows, I-It could be me." She said her face reddening. She obviously said it as a joke but Kokkuri is unpredictable.
Levi watched the coin move to yes with an interested expression, sure this future telling thing could just be another gimmick for all he knew so he didn't take the answer seriously at all. It didn't, however, mean it wasn't fun to mess around with, it was amusing him. He laughed lightly at Seiko's joke about his 'future spouse' being her, grinning over at her after she spoke "Ahaha, yeah Maybe." He joked back before his eyes returned their gaze to the coin. Thinking on what Seiko had asked him earlier he shrugged his shoulders a little "as for asking it that question? Sure why not." He answered, his eyes darting from Seiko then back to the coin "Kokkuri-san, Who will I marry?" He asked before once again falling silent as he watched for his answer.

Elliot paused when he saw her expression, the same one from the memory, his people skills weren't all that great but even he knew that she clearly didn't want to talk about what they had just saw and maybe it was best to leave it, at the very least until she was ready to mention it. "Alright." he said simply, he didn't know what else he could say in the current situation. He had followed her to the exit, ready to pass through the door whenever she would.
After a moment, Seria opened the door and they ended up back in the dark room with only two more doors. One being unchained, the other being heavily chained. But at the same time, the door being distorted occasionally. Seria then walked up to the unchained door but sit against it. It looks as if she wasn't ready quite yet. She looked up at Elliot wondering what he'd do.

Levi watched the coin move to yes with an interested expression, sure this future telling thing could just be another gimmick for all he knew so he didn't take the answer seriously at all. It didn't, however, mean it wasn't fun to mess around with, it was amusing him. He laughed lightly at Seiko's joke about his 'future spouse' being her, grinning over at her after she spoke "Ahaha, yeah Maybe." He joked back before his eyes returned their gaze to the coin. Thinking on what Seiko had asked him earlier he shrugged his shoulders a little "as for asking it that question? Sure why not." He answered, his eyes darting from Seiko then back to the coin "Kokkuri-san, Who will I marry?" He asked before once again falling silent as he watched for his answer.

The coin moved to spell out Seiko and immediately she fell silent looking down face as red as a tomato. "I-I uh.." She said unable to think up of a response. Despite Kokkuri-san being a trickster spirit, she believes it one hundred percent. "W-Wow." She said looking away. She used her free hand to hide her face in her hood.

Kenai stared at Asako with a raised brow and an amused expression when she started talking about cuddly Giants simply giving a half smile in response paired with somewhat of a chuckle. His expression changed into that of curious one as she began to explain what she meant by what she had said. When she finished he nodded gently "Yeah, I think I get what you are trying to say." He answered as he pulled the plate with his sandwich on it a little closer to himself "Still though, You're pretty unique bunny" he said with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders before taking a bite of his food.

-------------

Ilaani laughed along with him when he asked about accidentally poisoning someone. "Oh, yeah of course, I have all kind of toxic stuff laying around my kitchen, don't mess with me." She joked after flashing a smile in his direction. She was about to continue speaking when she caught him staring at her, resting his head in his hand. He almost looked smug if she didn't know any better. Her mouth that had been slightly open to say something had shut promptly as immediately narrowed her eyes at him. "...What." she then said after a moment of meeting his stare with her own, looking suspicious of his actions. She could feel he was either going to cut her off or atleast was deliberately giving her the feeling he was going to.
Asako raised her eyebrows at being called unique. She tilted her head, "Really? Hmmm.... I don't think so~ I'm pretty normal" She said and grinned. She knew she wasn't really normal compared to a lot of other people, but she didn't see herself as unique either. Though, people did say that everyone was unique in their own way, so maybe she was. "What makes you say that?" She asked, curious as to how he considered her unique.

Allen's grin grew a little after she said something, it was just a word, but it was something. He decided against actually doing it, Ilaani would probably poison his coffee with all the poison she has around her kitchen or something. He broke his stare and laughed, finding her reaction funnier than it probably really was. "Don't worry, I won't do it" He said. It didn't take him long to stop laughing. "Ah, I'm sorry, I don't know why I found that so funny." He said once he had fully stopped. "You're lucky I value my life, I don't want to risk being poisoned." He said jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back