• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( So how would she know about CROSS? The general public doesn't know they exist, and arako could at most sense emotions like her, but theres nothing relating to mind reading, so how would she know he's part of CROSS?))
True. I mean she only was attacked by them at one point. I'll go change it. It's a small change. by the time you read this, the change may have already happened.)

True. I mean she only was attacked by them at one point. I'll go change it. It's a small change. by the time you read this, the change may have already happened.)
((Did I attack her? Ive attacked a lot of people... I don't remember :P ))
"You missed the first few targets but your accuracy picked up a bit in the end." She said before she sat on the table as her tail sort of teased it self under C4's chin. She smiled at him before correcting his missed-targets.
"I am not a Youkai. These ears are from my mother's distant side, the Goddess of Love and Heartbreak. My kitsune-like instincts probably were influenced by my adopted sister who is a kitsune. My father is a God of Destruction. Brother of the Goddess of Creation and the Goddess of Balance. And I wear this mainly because my sister gave them to me. I do attend the school. And I hold little fear because I have confidence that I can defend myself. This is just the way I act, to trick people to think I am a kitsune. But..."
Arako then gave a serious stare before vanishing and appearing sitting on his lap, her body facing his. "With that reading, I'm surprised you missed a very blunt and critical piece. I want you to guess again. This time, you better not miss." Arako sounded serious as if something from the past troubled her. Her arms seemed to tremble a little. "For someone who can see many things... You sure are clueless..."

C4C4 laughed as she sat on his lap. Placing his arm behind her to support her back because she no longer had anything to lean on her smiled at her and jokingly replied, "don't you know it you're supposed to by them dinner before you get to that point? It doesn't all happen at the same time." Feeling her tail flickering beneath his chin, he had to resist the urge to stroke it and feel how fluffy it was. Thinking about what she said he sat there in silence for a few moments before tilting his head to each side a few times. "Hmmm..... I'm not sure I want to answer that if it means you getting off my lap. I mean I could really get used to it, you're quite comfy. Perhaps you actually fell in love with me at first sight and this is your confession to me." Thinking about it, C4 began to stroke his chin as he thought. "Well, I have a few guesses, But i have no solid founding basis for any of them, only that whatever it was upset you. Welp I give up, what am I missing?"

View attachment 283507
+ Zenya White +
~ Mysterious Events ~
Over the past month, it was Chinese New Year. Or the Lunar New Year. That ring Talia and Zenya found at the beach during their... What seemed like a date and was really Zenya's birthday celebration during New Years, the ring seemed to glow a lot too. A lot of crazy things happened too. She began gaining new powers as well. She didn't exactly know what the cause of it was. Possibly this ring was linked to the Lunar New Year. It was sort of crazy for her. This morning, she woke up and the ring was on the nightstand but not really glowing. However Zenya woke up to something silky covering her body. When she looked at the mirror to see what she was wearing, she found out that it was some sort of Chinese clothing. She sighed before she went out to the back and practice her weapon summoning. She picked a specific spot as to not damage anything around her. Eventually, she raised her hand in the air to summon a weapon, but it was odd that instead of summoning one weapon, a cluster of weapons appeared above her. She then saw they were falling above her head which made her reflexes react and dodged the weapons. She found this odd too for she never had such agility or flexibility to dodge a cluster of weapons in a tight space. When she came to realize, she was sitting on one of the weapons and somehow, there was a chicken sitting on a lance with a leash on. Zenya put her hand on the weapon's handle, mainly to rest her chin on her hand trying to assess what was going on with her. Zenya was a bit stressed by these events since it sort of drove her crazy, but one thought stood out the most. "What the hell is a chicken doing here...?" Zenya said saying her thought out loud. "And... Why are all of its feathers golden...?"
WeirdPrincess WeirdPrincess

Celia White
~The Shy Succubus~

tumblr_nq4bw6oOJ11ro4c5vo1_400.gif

It had been a few months since she had left, leaving to take a needed vacation from her stress induced life. Of course, it probably would have been better if she had taken her family with her so she wasn't by herself for so long. It was fun for a while, but then she kind of wanted to do something with someone other than herself. Though it wasn't like she could have called and asked anyone to come to where she had been, Celia had been out of the state. While teleporting could have been an option, she didn't really want to bother anyone with just coming to see her and spend a couple hours or so with her before heading back home. So she just spent the months by herself, finding tourist spots to keep her entertained. It was good to be back after so long, Celia felt like she hadn't stepped to the house for years when it had really only been a few months.

Stepping up to the door of the apartment, she fished her keys from her pocket before unlocking the door and walked through while dragging her luggage behind her. For being gone for so long, she only had one luggage of clothes and other necessities. After about a month, she ended up buying more clothes since she didn't really want to wear the same things over and over again. Luckily with all the new clothes she bought, it didn't make her luggage too bulky to close and managed to fit everything inside with a little force. While it was a tad bit heavy, she could handle it. Getting it up the stairs would be the real issue. Letting out a huff, Celia lifted up the luggage over her shoulders and wobbled up the stairs, trying not to trip on her own feet and fall over. "I really should have just brought another luggage instead of just using one." She murmured, trudging up the last steps before letting go of the bag and letting out a sigh of relief. She'd put all her stuff away later, she was far to tired (more like lazy) to do it right now. Dropping off her luggage on the top of her bed, Celia trotted back down the steps and headed into the backyard to lay out in the sun. She was quite surprised at what she had stumbled upon, not thinking she would have come home to such a site.

"Uh.. what are you doing? And why is there a chicken in my backyard?" With wide eyes and mouth slightly ajar, she stared with confusion at the the array of sword coming out of the ground and a golden chicken casually sitting on top of one of them. Celia didn't really know what to think, much less do in this kind of situation.

Extra Info

Mood:
Confused

Objective:
Find out what Zenya is doing

Interaction:
Zenya

Tags:
CasualTea CasualTea

((Did I attack her? Ive attacked a lot of people... I don't remember :P ))

C4C4 laughed as she sat on his lap. Placing his arm behind her to support her back because she no longer had anything to lean on her smiled at her and jokingly replied, "don't you know it you're supposed to by them dinner before you get to that point? It doesn't all happen at the same time." Feeling her tail flickering beneath his chin, he had to resist the urge to stroke it and feel how fluffy it was. Thinking about what she said he sat there in silence for a few moments before tilting his head to each side a few times. "Hmmm..... I'm not sure I want to answer that if it means you getting off my lap. I mean I could really get used to it, you're quite comfy. Perhaps you actually fell in love with me at first sight and this is your confession to me." Thinking about it, C4 began to stroke his chin as he thought. "Well, I have a few guesses, But i have no solid founding basis for any of them, only that whatever it was upset you. Welp I give up, what am I missing?"
"Do you... know about the civil war? And an organization named CROSS?" She asked coldly. This probably wasn't the confession that C4 was expecting. Rather a twist of event perhaps?

Celia White
~The Shy Succubus~

tumblr_nq4bw6oOJ11ro4c5vo1_400.gif

It had been a few months since she had left, leaving to take a needed vacation from her stress induced life. Of course, it probably would have been better if she had taken her family with her so she wasn't by herself for so long. It was fun for a while, but then she kind of wanted to do something with someone other than herself. Though it wasn't like she could have called and asked anyone to come to where she had been, Celia had been out of the state. While teleporting could have been an option, she didn't really want to bother anyone with just coming to see her and spend a couple hours or so with her before heading back home. So she just spent the months by herself, finding tourist spots to keep her entertained. It was good to be back after so long, Celia felt like she hadn't stepped to the house for years when it had really only been a few months.

Stepping up to the door of the apartment, she fished her keys from her pocket before unlocking the door and walked through while dragging her luggage behind her. For being gone for so long, she only had one luggage of clothes and other necessities. After about a month, she ended up buying more clothes since she didn't really want to wear the same things over and over again. Luckily with all the new clothes she bought, it didn't make her luggage too bulky to close and managed to fit everything inside with a little force. While it was a tad bit heavy, she could handle it. Getting it up the stairs would be the real issue. Letting out a huff, Celia lifted up the luggage over her shoulders and wobbled up the stairs, trying not to trip on her own feet and fall over. "I really should have just brought another luggage instead of just using one." She murmured, trudging up the last steps before letting go of the bag and letting out a sigh of relief. She'd put all her stuff away later, she was far to tired (more like lazy) to do it right now. Dropping off her luggage on the top of her bed, Celia trotted back down the steps and headed into the backyard to lay out in the sun. She was quite surprised at what she had stumbled upon, not thinking she would have come home to such a site.

"Uh.. what are you doing? And why is there a chicken in my backyard?" With wide eyes and mouth slightly ajar, she stared with confusion at the the array of sword coming out of the ground and a golden chicken casually sitting on top of one of them. Celia didn't really know what to think, much less do in this kind of situation.

Extra Info

Mood:
Confused

Objective:
Find out what Zenya is doing

Interaction:
Zenya

Tags:
CasualTea CasualTea

Zenya's gaze then shot toward the direction of a voice. But her gaze quickly softened when she saw it was Celia. She then began to slowly get off the weapons and tried to reach the ground. Once she was able to stand, she looked at the bunch of weapons and the chicken. "Training. Just summoning new weapons but I'm not sure where the chicken came from. i even woke up in this... dress." She said before looking down at her dress. To be honest, it was a bit revealing for the back to be so open. It also felt cold since it was a bit thin. She sighed before she walked over to one of the weapons and leaned on it. The chicken just casually watching the two. "I was supposed to just summon a chaotic bow but then this bunch happened. The chicken came with them. But..." She then walked over to the chicken and touched its feathers. The chicken seemed to just cluck. "Aren't a chicken's feathers white...?"

Meanwhile, at the highschool's rooftop...

A young man, who couldn't be that much older than 18, is at peace. He has completely forgotten about the outside world and its hustle and bustle, and is simply meditating as his masters had taught him - cross-legged with his middle finger and thumb creating a loop. It was to allow the energy of the universe to flow through you properly, they said. He wasn't sure, but he assumes they the masters themselves weren't certain either. Still, it brought a peace and calmness to his face nonetheless. Not before long, however, his clothes (and eyes, but they are closed) changed from fiery red to a very dull and bland yellow - the simplicity a vast contrast from the energetic and alive colour from before. As this happens, a swirl of wind develops beneath him which lifts him almost angelically into the air, still cross-legged. Some of his classmates may recognize him as Vito, the Tibetan monk, who has the ability to change his attuned element through meditation. His trusty naginata lies on the floor beneath him.

(open to anyone)

Kenji Header_zpsfpmfeleh.png

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji had continued to get dressed when he suddenly heard Lumina speak, her tone of voice and stammering causing him to smile slightly. His plan seemed to have worked. While he was tired, he and Lumina hadn't been with each other in a while, and from what he read online, that wasn't normal. Kenji would still always be flustered when speaking of such things, so bringing it up would be tough for him. As a result he'd decided that he'd tease Lumina, in hopes that his hinting would convey what he was thinking of doing. This would be easier than just flat out saying it to his pair, or at least, that's how he saw it. Deciding to continue his act, Kenji looked around to the almost naked Lumina and spoke, his voice consisting of a teasing tone as his red irises glossed over Lumina's bodyΨ...

Yes, Lumi-chan?~ Oh, you look a bit red~ Although I must say, you're looking pretty good~

Character Information

Mood:
Teasing.

Objective:
Tease Lumina.

Interacting With:
Lumina.

Tags:
Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

C9vmSsv.png

tumblr_m5bfuigrwm1rpqz1go3_250.gif

Lumina had actually been doing fairly okay in terms of changing clothes in front of Kenji. She still still embarassed as all heck, but she was kind of getting used to it now. Well, as much as she could in the time that it took to get her outer clothes off. Given enough time she might actually get kind of comfortable in this situation. That is, if Kenji didn't do anything to upset her peace about it. Which, she guessed, wasn't going to be the case. She wasn't so naive to think that he wouldn't notice the state of her undress, as it wasn't something that she did around him all that often. Her wings rested against her back, fluttering ever so slightly as she finished pulling off her outer clothes. She felt really vulnerable like this, and that was something that she didnt really like. There was the giant scar on her chest and on her back with the rune inscribed on it, where Thomas had pierced through her body and killed her a while back. And then there was the scar running all along her right forearm, where she had slashed it in an effort to try and prove to Kenji that their pair bond was still active. Even if she changed forms, these scars still remained, reminders of the hardest things that she ever had to go through. She hated them, hated that Kenji had to see them, because they were reminders to him as well of those times. But aside from that... being nearly naked was just plain embarrassing. That wasn't what was important right now though. She had to prove herself to him. However... hearing his jest about her face completely broke her facade, causing her face to explode in a bright red flush. Turning away, Lumina clasped her hands to her cheeks, her voice frantic as she gave him an answer. "N-no it's not, you're just imagining things!" Crap. She had to turn the tides on this somehow, or he'd win just like every other time. Mustering up some courage, Lumina turned back to her pair and placed her hands on her hips, ignoring the heat radiating off her cheeks. She even somehow managed a smirk. "Besides, you're the one that looks good right now~"

Extra Info

Mood:
Embarrassed, but trying not to be

Getting ready for "bed"

Objective:
Change clothes

Interacting with: Kenji

"Do you... know about the civil war? And an organization named CROSS?" She asked coldly. This probably wasn't the confession that C4 was expecting. Rather a twist of event perhaps?

C4C4 blinked in surprise, not what he was expecting, but whatever. He didn't know what she had against CROSS but it was understandable, they had done a lot of bad things, himself included. Smiling he laughed and shrugged still completely calm internally. "I think I heard heard about that on the news. I dunno, I was out of the country at the time. I was in Mexico I think." Actually this was true, at the time the Mexican cartels were acting up at the time, so he was sent to bash them back down. Calmly smiling at her he tilted his head at her. "Why, did you get involved or something?"

Des blinked as she began to question him. He really wasn't good at reading with rapid fire questioning, but taking them one at a time he began to respond as he dropped his "smile", speaking with a dead pan voice he replied "I see. If I ever need to ever frighten a baby then I shall smile. As for how old I am........." Tilting his head Des seemed to be pondering for a moment before responding anticlimactically "I dont remember." Then in response to her third question Des briefly glared at all the occupants of the pizzeria. Even though it was only for the briefest of moments his gaze was filled with such hatred and killing intent that many of the patrons would have felt a strong sense of fear and dissuasion. In fact a number of them even stood up and left the building. Then turning back to ilaani, his gaze easing up a bit he responded. "Because humans are disgusting, violent, miserable creatures who only desire the destruction of their own race."

024bff373376c09729e3b47dad19452a.gif

Mood:
Fine

Fine

Objective:
???

Interacting with:
Des

Tags:
Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

~Ilaani~
Ilaani laughed a little at his comment about scaring babies. It sounded like a joke but it wouldn't surprise her if he was serious about it. After he told her about his age she blinked a few times. He didn't even remember? Wow. She could have made a remark about it but she herself didn't actually know what date her birthday was so she felt that maybe she'd look like a hypocrite. She lifted her piece of pizza to take another bite of it as he started to answer her final question. Catching his glare, she poked at him with raised brows, still taking a bite from her pizza when he had looked back at her again. Finishing her bite of pizza before answering again, she rested her head in her hand for a moment. After hearing that, maybe he wasn't joking about scaring babies.... "Wow. Disgusting, violent and miserable...Thanks for the compliment Des" she commented some faint sarcasm in her voice. She may had abilities, but she was still very much human. Though she supposed that she wasn't all that annoyed by his comment, he wasn't the only super who thought that way after all. "I'm sure you have your own reasons for thinking that though" she said with a shrug. Her eyes following a few of customers that left for a brief moment after she and finished speaking.

C4C4 blinked in surprise, not what he was expecting, but whatever. He didn't know what she had against CROSS but it was understandable, they had done a lot of bad things, himself included. Smiling he laughed and shrugged still completely calm internally. "I think I heard heard about that on the news. I dunno, I was out of the country at the time. I was in Mexico I think." Actually this was true, at the time the Mexican cartels were acting up at the time, so he was sent to bash them back down. Calmly smiling at her he tilted his head at her. "Why, did you get involved or something?"
KitsuneBianca_zpsa67453c0.jpg

+ Arako +
~ Enraged ~
"CROSS wanted me for research. But it wasn't as bad as the civil war. They captured me and I couldn't see my family for a few months." As she spoke, her hair and fur started to turn white. Her hair growing and more tails growing from behind her. "I don't get why they did those things. Experiment on others and kill them off and have them fight against others..." Soon, her claw began to grow as her fangs slightly protruded from her mouth. It was obvious that it upsetted her so much to the point her voice sounded a bit sadistic. "But I've never seen so much blood before haha... It was like someone who spilled so many paint cans..." Arako then looked at C4 with hate in her eyes and a forced smile that looked like a smile before killing someone. "I wasn't just involved. I would say tormented."

C9vmSsv.png

tumblr_m5bfuigrwm1rpqz1go3_250.gif

Lumina had actually been doing fairly okay in terms of changing clothes in front of Kenji. She still still embarassed as all heck, but she was kind of getting used to it now. Well, as much as she could in the time that it took to get her outer clothes off. Given enough time she might actually get kind of comfortable in this situation. That is, if Kenji didn't do anything to upset her peace about it. Which, she guessed, wasn't going to be the case. She wasn't so naive to think that he wouldn't notice the state of her undress, as it wasn't something that she did around him all that often. Her wings rested against her back, fluttering ever so slightly as she finished pulling off her outer clothes. She felt really vulnerable like this, and that was something that she didnt really like. There was the giant scar on her chest and on her back with the rune inscribed on it, where Thomas had pierced through her body and killed her a while back. And then there was the scar running all along her right forearm, where she had slashed it in an effort to try and prove to Kenji that their pair bond was still active. Even if she changed forms, these scars still remained, reminders of the hardest things that she ever had to go through. She hated them, hated that Kenji had to see them, because they were reminders to him as well of those times. But aside from that... being nearly naked was just plain embarrassing. That wasn't what was important right now though. She had to prove herself to him. However... hearing his jest about her face completely broke her facade, causing her face to explode in a bright red flush. Turning away, Lumina clasped her hands to her cheeks, her voice frantic as she gave him an answer. "N-no it's not, you're just imagining things!" Crap. She had to turn the tides on this somehow, or he'd win just like every other time. Mustering up some courage, Lumina turned back to her pair and placed her hands on her hips, ignoring the heat radiating off her cheeks. She even somehow managed a smirk. "Besides, you're the one that looks good right now~"

no slide
no slide

...ΨKenji's eyes traced the scars that was on Lumina's body, and for a moment, he felt sadness for his pair. Each scar was a reminder of his inability to protect her from harm, or at least, was a mockery of his former power. Ever since he was in the Throne World, his powers had multiplied many times over. He hadn't been in a situation where he'd have to use them yet, and in all honesty, he hoped that he'd never have to. His brother was the fighter, Kenji preferred the peace. He didn't know how he'd react if Lumina was put in danger again. But the feeling of sadness was washed away as Lumina responded to his teasing, a large sense of satisfaction flooding his being as he watched her head turn into the same shed of red as his own flames. Grinning as Lumina finished talking, Kenji casually walked over to Lumina, pressing his body against hers and placing his hands onto her hips. Speaking quietly into her ear as his face lowered slightly to the top of her neck, his tongue slowly and gently traced the side of her neck before his mouth covered the area, giving her neck a slight suck, another move to tease Lumina. Afterwards, he leaned back out and whispered once more, his flirtatious smile remaining as he watched for any change in Lumina's embarrassed expression. In truth, Kenji couldn't believe that he was acting this way. However, it had been literally a million years since he'd last saw her and felt her touch, due to the Throne World's own passage of time, whereas it'd only been a few hours since Lumina had seen him, so it was only natural that he'd be aroused at the sight of an unclothed LuminaΨ...

Oh, Lumi-chan~ So daring~ However, I bet I can outlast you~ Your neck still tastes as good as it did before~

Character Information

Mood:
Flirtatious.

Holding Lumina close.

Objective:
Tease Lumina.

Interacting With: Lumina.
Tags: Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

KitsuneBianca_zpsa67453c0.jpg

+ Arako +
~ Enraged ~
"CROSS wanted me for research. But it wasn't as bad as the civil war. They captured me and I couldn't see my family for a few months." As she spoke, her hair and fur started to turn white. Her hair growing and more tails growing from behind her. "I don't get why they did those things. Experiment on others and kill them off and have them fight against others..." Soon, her claw began to grow as her fangs slightly protruded from her mouth. It was obvious that it upsetted her so much to the point her voice sounded a bit sadistic. "But I've never seen so much blood before haha... It was like someone who spilled so many paint cans..." Arako then looked at C4 with hate in her eyes and a forced smile that looked like a smile before killing someone. "I wasn't just involved. I would say tormented."

C4C4 gave her a sad smile. To be honest he was actually quite surprised. R&D was the dolls department and usually she treated her "dolls" fairly well. Only if they really pissed her if in some way did she grow cruel. Although they were still kept locked up so they probably weren't that happy but still. Feeling bad for Arako he pulled her close to her chest and gently rubbed her head. "I'm sorry that happened to you, it must have been tough, but I can say I didn't have anything to do with that. Nor can I change what happened so I can't understand why you're getting mad at me." This was honestly true. C4 was in charge of controlling the gangs and preventing them from stepping out of line. Basically he tried to keep regular humans out of the gang wars, terror attacks, and all the other atrocities CROSS committed. Not quite redeeming, but he tried. As for her killing people in the R&D department he didn't really care, they chose their paths, they knew the risks. Although this did explain why Dolly was so pissed a few months back. Oh well, whatever. Holding Arako's head to his chest he continued to pet her trying to calm her down and comfort her. He couldn't change what they had done to her, but he could black list her to make sure she would never find them again, and they would never go looking for her. He would be sure to do that later.

C4C4 gave her a sad smile. To be honest he was actually quite surprised. R&D was the dolls department and usually she treated her "dolls" fairly well. Only if they really pissed her if in some way did she grow cruel. Although they were still kept locked up so they probably weren't that happy but still. Feeling bad for Arako he pulled her close to her chest and gently rubbed her head. "I'm sorry that happened to you, it must have been tough, but I can say I didn't have anything to do with that. Nor can I change what happened so I can't understand why you're getting mad at me." This was honestly true. C4 was in charge of controlling the gangs and preventing them from stepping out of line. Basically he tried to keep regular humans out of the gang wars, terror attacks, and all the other atrocities CROSS committed. Not quite redeeming, but he tried. As for her killing people in the R&D department he didn't really care, they chose their paths, they knew the risks. Although this did explain why Dolly was so pissed a few months back. Oh well, whatever. Holding Arako's head to his chest he continued to pet her trying to calm her down and comfort her. He couldn't change what they had done to her, but he could black list her to make sure she would never find them again, and they would never go looking for her. He would be sure to do that later.
(Actually, Arako wasn't harmed under CROSS since she fell unconscious at one point and Breeze threw her away.)
When C4 pulled her in close, it startled her slightly before she slowly melted in his embrace as she just sat there. "I'm not mad at you... I'm more mad at the reason why do these things. Especially the human scientists from the UN... Who experiment. I'm mad at the UN who caused such a war between humans and non-humans. I'm mad that I couldn't defend the others when they suffered under the hand of a human and I felt their agony, their spirits slowly break. You're right. There was nothing you can do... Again, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the UN, and the choices those humans made..." She said as she moved closer to him which eventually made her hug him. After her escape, she had never expressed her feelings to someone else about the things she saw and felt. She was glad to have shared these feelings with someone else. She then noticed something about C4's body. It was warm. She moved in as close as she could to feel the warmth as her tails moved under the table. Arako eventually relaxed into C4 even though they were in such a position that would make them seem like lovers. Soon, a waiter came by and looked at the two before he just smiled and turned his back to walk a little bit away from them to wait until they decide to call him for their orders.

024bff373376c09729e3b47dad19452a.gif

Mood:
Fine

Fine

Objective:
???

Interacting with:
Des

Tags:

~Ilaani~
Ilaani laughed a little at his comment about scaring babies. It sounded like a joke but it wouldn't surprise her if he was serious about it. After he told her about his age she blinked a few times. He didn't even remember? Wow. She could have made a remark about it but she herself didn't actually know what date her birthday was so she felt that maybe she'd look like a hypocrite. She lifted her piece of pizza to take another bite of it as he started to answer her final question. Catching his glare, she poked at him with raised brows, still taking a bite from her pizza when he had looked back at her again. Finishing her bite of pizza before answering again, she rested her head in her hand for a moment. After hearing that, maybe he wasn't joking about scaring babies.... "Wow. Disgusting, violent and miserable...Thanks for the compliment Des" she commented some faint sarcasm in her voice. She may had abilities, but she was still very much human. Though she supposed that she wasn't all that annoyed by his comment, he wasn't the only super who thought that way after all. "I'm sure you have your own reasons for thinking that though" she said with a shrug. Her eyes following a few of customers that left for a brief moment after she and finished speaking.

DesDes sighed as he shook his head, she had taken the glare fairly well. he was quite surprised either way he sighed once more and snagged a slice of the pizza from ilaani's pizza and began slowly eating. "I used to "work"for you humans, but dear God.... Er never mind on that one, but all you stupid things ever did was try to kill each other, and after a few million wars I have up."

image.jpg
Kumori S. Fuzen ~ The Misutikku Akuma. (Disguised as "Kumi")
(Location: Tournament, Japan. )(With: Perfect )(Chaotic Neutral)

Uninterrupted measurements of power kept bursting through his pulsating veins, similar to that of a fast-acting poison vigorously pumping its way into someone’s beating heart. Surprisingly enough his magnitude of immense strength placed into his swift yet forceful punch would only be dodged by Pefect’s remarkable momentum that even rivaled his own! How was it possible that he achieved such feats of prowess? This being’s capabilities were far beyond the normal, especially if he can hold his own against God-level being. Does this mean that this foe that he’s facing up against has ascended that of a deity? Kumori’s face writhed in disbelief as Perfect was now above him, gawking at the Japanese Yokai with an expression carved with superiority as he oscillated his entire right arm downward, sending his elbow straight onto the top of his head before delivering a massive blow to his stomach, concluding his violent onslaught by adjusting his knee and thrusting the bottom of his foot down onto the side of his bruised face. Shivers of mental anguish and embarrassment shook through Kumori’s body as he was still uncomfortably situated onto the obliterated rubble underneath him. As if that wasn’t humiliating enough to still have his face pressed down into the dusty left-overs of the disassembled arena, Perfect added insult to injury by labeling him as weak and assuming that he wanted to be pummeled to a pulp!

Petty threats were one thing deducing that he was weak? Kumori felt enraged at his own limitations, he wanted to prove to him that he wasn’t a mere insect to be squashed beneath someone’s boot but a force to be reckoned with, to be feared. There’s nothing he abhorred more than the idea of being seen as weak, it was his goal to be the strongest. A creation held above all, placed on a golden pedestal and be cherished for all those who worship his every word. “Weak? You’re really tempting me aren’t you? Kind of funny that you say that too.. Because you’re starting to piss me off.” With that comment, Kumori turned to the girl with the young appearance that had just momentarily arrived at the battlefield. Damn, there was a bystander? Looks like he was going to have to figure out another method of attack instead of trying to turn the whole island into a smoldering pit of ash. Taking only but a second, he formulated his idea of attack and used the distraction to his advantage. Kumori without a moment to spare, thrusted his palm down into the ground causing a monstrous crater to be made beneath the two of them, in addition to his unpredicted action, another one had followed up as he contorted his body specifically to face upward at Perfect as Kumori descended further into the darkened crevice.

At that moment, he felt the melodious rhythm of his heart stop, it was as if time itself had put itself on hold as his frame was swallowed by the shroud of black. His choices were running slim and so was his patience, he had one opportunity to end this fight but it would cost him something precious, his freedom that he once loved so dearly was now but a distant memory as his miasma pervaded the atmosphere around him, flooding the abyss and spiraling its essence upward. His limitation of power had been reached, his body felt as if it was bursting at the seams and Kumori’s pain was soaring. “You asked for this.” Kumori ended his sentence by raising his hand upward towards Perfect, administering to him a devastating lavender beam of energy that catapulted its way through the hole and upward through the exosphere and into the confines of space where the energy immediately condensed in on itself and made way for an explosion that intimidated the size and devastation of a supernova until it dissipated, leaving traces of power through space. Kumori sighed with relief, believing he had demolished the threat, but was a bit shocked to realize something as he looked at the reflective cracked tile near him, he had transformed back into a cat.
Cat_2.jpg

(Kumori is unable to fight.)(That was his final attack.)(Although Perfect is most likely alive.)
Roman Roman

DesDes sighed as he shook his head, she had taken the glare fairly well. he was quite surprised either way he sighed once more and snagged a slice of the pizza from ilaani's pizza and began slowly eating. "I used to "work"for you humans, but dear God.... Er never mind on that one, but all you stupid things ever did was try to kill each other, and after a few million wars I have up."

tumblr_mu2de0bQ8b1rb06tgo1_500.gif

Mood:
Slightly annoyed

Fine

Objective:
Explain not all humans are the same

Interacting with:
Des

Tags:

~Ilaani~
Ilaani furrowed her brows her gaze darting of to the side for a moment before moving back to look straight at him "Sure, humans can be stupid and violent and all the rest, a group of my own kind with such traits are the reason why I am the way that I am in the first place so I'm not going to act completely oblivious to that" she started, leaving down her almost finished pizza slice "But I'd like to point out that not all humans are like that either. Most of the people I know think war and such things are stupid. You shouldn't just be taking humans as a whole like that" she said with a sigh before leaning back on her seat a little.

...ΨKenji's eyes traced the scars that was on Lumina's body, and for a moment, he felt sadness for his pair. Each scar was a reminder of his inability to protect her from harm, or at least, was a mockery of his former power. Ever since he was in the Throne World, his powers had multiplied many times over. He hadn't been in a situation where he'd have to use them yet, and in all honesty, he hoped that he'd never have to. His brother was the fighter, Kenji preferred the peace. He didn't know how he'd react if Lumina was put in danger again. But the feeling of sadness was washed away as Lumina responded to his teasing, a large sense of satisfaction flooding his being as he watched her head turn into the same shade of red as his own flames. Grinning as Lumina finished talking, Kenji casually walked over to Lumina, pressing his body against hers and placing his hands onto her hips. Speaking quietly into her ear as his face lowered slightly to the top of her neck, his tongue slowly and gently traced the side of her neck before his mouth covered the area, giving her neck a slight suck, another move to tease Lumina. Afterwards, he leaned back out and whispered once more, his flirtatious smile remaining as he watched for any change in Lumina's embarrassed expression. In truth, Kenji couldn't believe that he was acting this way. However, it had been literally a million years since he'd last saw her and felt her touch, due to the Throne World's own passage of time, whereas it'd only been a few hours since Lumina had seen him, so it was only natural that he'd be aroused at the sight of an unclothed LuminaΨ...

Oh, Lumi-chan~ So daring~ However, I bet I can outlast you~ Your neck still tastes as good as it did before~

Character Information

Mood:
Flirtatious.

Holding Lumina close.

Objective:
Tease Lumina.

Theme:

C9vmSsv.png

57cde06864b022637ecfbcd0a66444d7f731b085_hq.gif

This was probably the most bold Lumina had been up until this point. It wasn't in her to act like this, because it was just plain embarrassing, but she had drank some alcohol, which was still acting as liquid courage from earlier. Maybe it was a combination of slight tipsiness and wanting to tease Kenji back that was making her like this. Yeah, that was probably it. However, she didn't quite expect Kenji to close the distance so quickly. Well, maybe she had expected it, considering she had essentially provoked him with her words, but it still happened quickly, and suddenly the feeling of his tongue and mouth was on her neck, causing her breath to hitch and a shiver to make it's way through her body. He had targeted one of her sensitive spots, after all. Alright, that was it. It was time for her to try and fight back. Lumina decided right here and now that it was her mission to get Kenji to blush like she always did. He seemed to have grown up since the last time they were together, but it still didn't change the fact that deep down, Kenji was as inexperienced as herself. He could get pretty flustered and embarrassed himself, and Lumina vowed to get him to get that way again. It was an adorable side of him that she didn't get to see very often, and she kinda wanted to win out on the teasing tonight.

As Lumina's determination in this secret goal grew, something else did too. Her whole appearance changed, to accommodate for the growing boldness and confidence in her feelings. Her hair turned blue and grew spikier around the fringes, growing taller as well. Her chest, which wasn't necessarily small, grew a few sizes as well, to the point where her bra was struggling to keep everything contained. Her hips and butt seemed to follow suit, giving the phoenix a bit more curve to her silhouette. Her eyes, which were a soft green, took on a striking red color, and giving her a more confident expression. With that having finished, Lumina decided to return the favor. "Oh, does it now? Well, that's good to hear~ Let's see if yours tastes just as good~" And with that, she leaned in, also placing her hands on her pairs hips, feeling his toned abdomen under her hands. Reaching up, the phoenix leaned forward to do to Kenji's neck exactly what he had done to hers, except making it last twice as long. When it was finished, she let her hands trail along his chest as light as a feather, smiling at him in a somewhat seductive manner the entire time. "Delicious~" she purred, winking as her fingers trailed lower on his chest near his waistband before moving back up toward his pecs. In this form, she didn't feel as embarrassed to say or do any of these things. She could probably still get embarrassed, it'd just take a bit more. Almost like this form was meant just to tease Kenji. And wow, was it fun.

Extra Info

Mood:
Teasing

Teasing Kenji

Objective:
Make Kenji embarrassed

Interacting with: Kenji

QFHqPr7.png

sarada-uchiha--95.6.jpg

So Haruka was going to meet the king. She knew why this was, because she apparently had some ability she should not be able to have, but it seemed like a bit much. Meeting the all-powerful king over something she did? It seemed a bit far-fetched in her opinion. Was the ability that she had really all that great? In the moment that her ability awakened, all she could feel was a rush of emotions - pain, suffering, loss, grief, anger, sadness. All of them, all at once, and then a surge of some kind of power she didn't recognize. And ever since then, she hadn't dared try calling upon it again. Truthfully, she wasn't actually sure how to do it. Or what the ability even was. She had heard rumors that the royal family had certain powers that ran in their bloodline, but those were only rumors, and it's not like the rumors gave much information anyways. So it left Haruka in the same spot - clueless, guilty, scared, and confused. It was the king of all people, of course it'd be terrifying. Not many people got the chance to meet someone in such a powerful position, much less be asked to specifically go see him. At the moment, all she could do was follow the older Sanctum until they met the king, occasionally glancing up at Yukari for reassurance.

no slide
no slide

Yukari

~ Sword of Vengeance

latest

The trip was getting rather tiresome. It had been days since the two had arrived on Earth, and their search had gave little to no results. Most progress made was reaching the city, and what really bothered, Yukari about Earth was everyone mistaking her for a 'cosplayer'. How did the king blend in with such people? However, he wasn't her main drive for being here, but if he could help her travel companion and give her the location of her sister if she lives, then it was worth it. As the two of them walked through the city, Yukari often looked back at Haruka, making sure she was doing fine. Yukari knew what the girl was feeling. She felt it herself, and it must've been hard on her... Losing people you cared for dearly. Warrior race or not... She had feelings. Sighing lightly, Yukari opened her mouth to speak, coming to a stop and looking at Haruka, "I'm sorry we're making little progress. I didn't expect us to have such a hard time looking for the king, though I promise you we'll get this all sorted out for you." Yukari then looked around, searching for any energy signatures matching Imperius'.

"I think I might have something. Lets get a move on before he leaves this place too."
Yukari motioned for Haruka to follow her. As much as she wanted to use her powers to go directly to him, she wasn't sure yet. She was told to hide who she was, not telling people of her true origins, and well she figured that included using her powers unless she needed to.

(Actually, Arako wasn't harmed under CROSS since she fell unconscious at one point and Breeze threw her away.)
When C4 pulled her in close, it startled her slightly before she slowly melted in his embrace as she just sat there. "I'm not mad at you... I'm more mad at the reason why do these things. Especially the human scientists from the UN... Who experiment. I'm mad at the UN who caused such a war between humans and non-humans. I'm mad that I couldn't defend the others when they suffered under the hand of a human and I felt their agony, their spirits slowly break. You're right. There was nothing you can do... Again, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the UN, and the choices those humans made..." She said as she moved closer to him which eventually made her hug him. After her escape, she had never expressed her feelings to someone else about the things she saw and felt. She was glad to have shared these feelings with someone else. She then noticed something about C4's body. It was warm. She moved in as close as she could to feel the warmth as her tails moved under the table. Arako eventually relaxed into C4 even though they were in such a position that would make them seem like lovers. Soon, a waiter came by and looked at the two before he just smiled and turned his back to walk a little bit away from them to wait until they decide to call him for their orders.

C4C4 blinked, completely unsure of how to help her, he just continued holding her close to his chest. She wasn't heavy or anything and she was rather huggable so he didn't mind. However after few minutes he really started to want to mofumofu her ears and tails but resisted the urge, it didn't feel quite right, she was having such a sedimental moment and he didn't want to make her feel like he wasn't there for her, even if they were total strangers. Shifting his rear end around restlessly he tried to not disturb her and let her rest on his chest.

image.jpg
Kumori S. Fuzen ~ The Misutikku Akuma. (Disguised as "Kumi")
(Location: Tournament, Japan. )(With: Perfect )(Chaotic Neutral)

Uninterrupted measurements of power kept bursting through his pulsating veins, similar to that of a fast-acting poison vigorously pumping its way into someone’s beating heart. Surprisingly enough his magnitude of immense strength placed into his swift yet forceful punch would only be dodged by Pefect’s remarkable momentum that even rivaled his own! How was it possible that he achieved such feats of prowess? This being’s capabilities were far beyond the normal, especially if he can hold his own against God-level being. Does this mean that this foe that he’s facing up against has ascended that of a deity? Kumori’s face writhed in disbelief as Perfect was now above him, gawking at the Japanese Yokai with an expression carved with superiority as he oscillated his entire right arm downward, sending his elbow straight onto the top of his head before delivering a massive blow to his stomach, concluding his violent onslaught by adjusting his knee and thrusting the bottom of his foot down onto the side of his bruised face. Shivers of mental anguish and embarrassment shook through Kumori’s body as he was still uncomfortably situated onto the obliterated rubble underneath him. As if that wasn’t humiliating enough to still have his face pressed down into the dusty left-overs of the disassembled arena, Perfect added insult to injury by labeling him as weak and assuming that he wanted to be pummeled to a pulp!

Petty threats were one thing deducing that he was weak? Kumori felt enraged at his own limitations, he wanted to prove to him that he wasn’t a mere insect to be squashed beneath someone’s boot but a force to be reckoned with, to be feared. There’s nothing he abhorred more than the idea of being seen as weak, it was his goal to be the strongest. A creation held above all, placed on a golden pedestal and be cherished for all those who worship his every word. “Weak? You’re really tempting me aren’t you? Kind of funny that you say that too.. Because you’re starting to piss me off.” With that comment, Kumori turned to the girl with the young appearance that had just momentarily arrived at the battlefield. Damn, there was a bystander? Looks like he was going to have to figure out another method of attack instead of trying to turn the whole island into a smoldering pit of ash. Taking only but a second, he formulated his idea of attack and used the distraction to his advantage. Kumori without a moment to spare, thrusted his palm down into the ground causing a monstrous crater to be made beneath the two of them, in addition to his unpredicted action, another one had followed up as he contorted his body specifically to face upward at Perfect as Kumori descended further into the darkened crevice.

At that moment, he felt the melodious rhythm of his heart stop, it was as if time itself had put itself on hold as his frame was swallowed by the shroud of black. His choices were running slim and so was his patience, he had one opportunity to end this fight but it would cost him something precious, his freedom that he once loved so dearly was now but a distant memory as his miasma pervaded the atmosphere around him, flooding the abyss and spiraling its essence upward. His limitation of power had been reached, his body felt as if it was bursting at the seams and Kumori’s pain was soaring. “You asked for this.” Kumori ended his sentence by raising his hand upward towards Perfect, administering to him a devastating lavender beam of energy that catapulted its way through the hole and upward through the exosphere and into the confines of space where the energy immediately condensed in on itself and made way for an explosion that intimidated the size and devastation of a supernova until it dissipated, leaving traces of power through space. Kumori sighed with relief, believing he had demolished the threat, but was a bit shocked to realize something as he looked at the reflective cracked tile near him, he had transformed back into a cat.
Cat_2.jpg

(Kumori is unable to fight.)(That was his final attack.)(Although Perfect is most likely alive.)
Roman Roman

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

tumblr_inline_miqrniLn2S1rfpui6.png

Watching as Kumori squirmed under his foot, Perfect laughed, finding it funny. "This is what a real god's power feels like." Perfect said in a mocking tone. "You're seven of them... and I'm one. Gods like you deserve t-" Perfect was soon cut off by Kumori's voice. "I've brought what upon myself? Tickles? Are you going to tickle me into submission?" He asked with his evil grin on his face. He then watched Kumori do as he did, ignoring the rising amounts of energy in the area. He just figured it was Kumori again. "Trying to raise your energy again or what?" As Perfect laughed at his opponent, he took his eyes off of him for a split second only be have to quickly move out of the way, unfortunately he wasn't fast enough and well... Half of him was gone. Perfect yelled out in pain, his other arm gripping the area in which he was just destroyed... His purple blood spilling on the ground. "Y-You... You... IDIOT!" Perfect's body soon replaced the side of him that was destroyed, his yelling turning into laughter. "I should have warned you that I can regenerate." Seeing how his enemy was turned into a cat, Perfect saw no reason in fighting him any longer. "You called yourself a god... Anyways, who's next or should I destroy this place now?"

tumblr_mu2de0bQ8b1rb06tgo1_500.gif

Mood:
Slightly annoyed

Fine

Objective:
Explain not all humans are the same

Interacting with:
Des

Tags:

~Ilaani~
Ilaani furrowed her brows her gaze darting of to the side for a moment before moving back to look straight at him "Sure, humans can be stupid and violent and all the rest, a group of my own kind with such traits are the reason why I am the way that I am in the first place so I'm not going to act completely oblivious to that" she started, leaving down her almost finished pizza slice "But I'd like to point out that not all humans are like that either. Most of the people I know think war and such things are stupid. You shouldn't just be taking humans as a whole like that" she said with a sigh before leaning back on her seat a little.

DesDes sighed as he was about to respond before taking a sideways glance out the window only to see a police car rolling past. This was the second time he had seen a cop car on the past 30 minutes. Tensing slightly Des wondered if he has been found, but relaxed a bit when he saw the car drive past. "Not all humans are like that, correct, but enough that your leaders still crave war and destruction gaining the support of enough of the countries population to fuel those urges. Look at even this country. You beings that you desired to fight and oppress your selves, not even taking the war elsewhere, you desired to fight in your own house.

(( He's referencing the civil war.))

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

tumblr_inline_miqrniLn2S1rfpui6.png

Watching as Kumori squirmed under his foot, Perfect laughed, finding it funny. "This is what a real god's power feels like." Perfect said in a mocking tone. "You're seven of them... and I'm one. Gods like you deserve t-" Perfect was soon cut off by Kumori's voice. "I've brought what upon myself? Tickles? Are you going to tickle me into submission?" He asked with his evil grin on his face. He then watched Kumori do as he did, ignoring the rising amounts of energy in the area. He just figured it was Kumori again. "Trying to raise your energy again or what?" As Perfect laughed at his opponent, he took his eyes off of him for a split second only be have to quickly move out of the way, unfortunately he wasn't fast enough and well... Half of him was gone. Perfect yelled out in pain, his other arm gripping the area in which he was just destroyed... His purple blood spilling on the ground. "Y-You... You... IDIOT!" Perfect's body soon replaced the side of him that was destroyed, his yelling turning into laughter. "I should have warned you that I can regenerate." Seeing how his enemy was turned into a cat, Perfect saw no reason in fighting him any longer. "You called yourself a god... Anyways, who's next or should I destroy this place now?"
((Jofunes got second, I got 3rd.))

C9vmSsv.png

57cde06864b022637ecfbcd0a66444d7f731b085_hq.gif

This was probably the most bold Lumina had been up until this point. It wasn't in her to act like this, because it was just plain embarrassing, but she had drank some alcohol, which was still acting as liquid courage from earlier. Maybe it was a combination of slight tipsiness and wanting to tease Kenji back that was making her like this. Yeah, that was probably it. However, she didn't quite expect Kenji to close the distance so quickly. Well, maybe she had expected it, considering she had essentially provoked him with her words, but it still happened quickly, and suddenly the feeling of his tongue and mouth was on her neck, causing her breath to hitch and a shiver to make it's way through her body. He had targeted one of her sensitive spots, after all. Alright, that was it. It was time for her to try and fight back. Lumina decided right here and now that it was her mission to get Kenji to blush like she always did. He seemed to have grown up since the last time they were together, but it still didn't change the fact that deep down, Kenji was as inexperienced as herself. He could get pretty flustered and embarrassed himself, and Lumina vowed to get him to get that way again. It was an adorable side of him that she didn't get to see very often, and she kinda wanted to win out on the teasing tonight.

As Lumina's determination in this secret goal grew, something else did too. Her whole appearance changed, to accommodate for the growing boldness and confidence in her feelings. Her hair turned blue and grew spikier around the fringes, growing taller as well. Her chest, which wasn't necessarily small, grew a few sizes as well, to the point where her bra was struggling to keep everything contained. Her hips and butt seemed to follow suit, giving the phoenix a bit more curve to her silhouette. Her eyes, which were a soft green, took on a striking red color, and giving her a more confident expression. With that having finished, Lumina decided to return the favor. "Oh, does it now? Well, that's good to hear~ Let's see if yours tastes just as good~" And with that, she leaned in, also placing her hands on her pairs hips, feeling his toned abdomen under her hands. Reaching up, the phoenix leaned forward to do to Kenji's neck exactly what he had done to hers, except making it last twice as long. When it was finished, she let her hands trail along his chest as light as a feather, smiling at him in a somewhat seductive manner the entire time. "Delicious~" she purred, winking as her fingers trailed lower on his chest near his waistband before moving back up toward his pecs. In this form, she didn't feel as embarrassed to say or do any of these things. She could probably still get embarrassed, it'd just take a bit more. Almost like this form was meant just to tease Kenji. And wow, was it fun.

no slide
no slide

raw_zpsdhos8doq.gif

...ΨKenji watched as Lumina's form changed before his eyes, first noticing the grow in breast size, and then her hips and buttocks following suit in taking their new curvaceous shape. With a surprised, yet unfased smile, Kenji watched as Lumina ran her fingers down his body, and stopping just at his waist. After listening to Lumina's reply, he soon felt the warmth of Lumina's mouth on his own neck, in the same manner as he'd just did to her. Shivers went through his body as her lips sucked on his neck, truthfully, this was one of Kenji erogenous zones, but of course his pair would know that, and taking advantage of that information, she'd unleashed a merciless attack on his neck. Heat began to form at his cheeks as he moved his head to face the ceiling and tilted his head slightly, allowing his red irises to be sheathed by his eyelids. The pleasure that he received from Lumina's touch, along with her kiss, sent him into a bliss, as after all, he hadn't been touched by a woman, much less his pair in a million years.This sudden pleasure threatened to overtake his senses, but just like that, Lumina had stopped, and with that, Kenji's confidence returned. Releasing a smirk as he lowered his head, Kenji re-positioned his head so that it was no longer tilted and released a smirk, replying to Lumina's statement as his head went back down to Lumina's neck, only for him to release a hard kiss, along with a sucking motion to raise her skin. Kenji had decided that he was going to leave lots of love bites on her body, perhaps some on her neck where it'd be visible. He'd have all night to move onto other places. The neck was just the beginning of his marchΨ...

. Well this is a surprise~ Not only did your chest grow, but so did your confidence~ I must say, I'm going to enjoy this night even more~ I hope you're ready~

Character Information

Mood:
Flirtatious.

Teasing Lumina.

Objective:
Tease Lumina.

Theme:

DesDes sighed as he was about to respond before taking a sideways glance out the window only to see a police car rolling past. This was the second time he had seen a cop car on the past 30 minutes. Tensing slightly Des wondered if he has been found, but relaxed a bit when he saw the car drive past. "Not all humans are like that, correct, but enough that your leaders still crave war and destruction gaining the support of enough of the countries population to fuel those urges. Look at even this country. You beings that you desired to fight and oppress your selves, not even taking the war elsewhere, you desired to fight in your own house.

(( He's referencing the civil war.))
((No code for a bit because I'm working on stuff))
Ilaani sighed softly, he seemed to think she was denying that those things had happened or that she was trying to justify their reasons for doing so. She wasn't infact, the humans did what they did for the exact same reason he was slating the whole human race for. Assuming they were all the same. She was just pointing out the fact that he was stereotyping, she herself didn't want to be thought of in that way "I know that. I'm not trying to defend the humans for starting that war or any war. All I'm saying is not everyone agreed so they shouldn't all be thought of the same. I certainly didn't agree, I supported non-humans and I got chipped just like every other being with abilities, much to my annoyance since it wasn't like I was going to hurt anyone" she said as she glanced out the window as well, she had missed the police car completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back