• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"Ok ok, I'll be there as soon as possible!!"
She assured him and hang up quickly. Nico jumped up when the portal appeared in her dorm, but she got over it real quick since she had other things to worry about. She stepped into the portal not knowing what to expect, but then she remembered Drakon's instructions. She got lost a couple times because her direction skills is very bad. She finally arrived in front of his door. She knocked a couple times before deciding to enter anyways. Nico smiled softly as she sat by his side.

"Is there anything I could do f-for you??"

She asked anxiously.
Drakon smiled softly at her, glad that she was here. This side of weakness he would only show to her. "Thank you. Um... There should be some medicine in one of the cabinets next to my bed." He said as he motioned to them before letting out a sneeze away from her.

Nona said:
Colin laughed when he suddenly was swarmed with squirrels "Hello little guys" he said smiling as he petted them before smiling over at Blue.
Blue smiled , admiring his childlike wonder at the very simple furry things

VenomSlayer said:
-(Zac)-
Zac returned the kiss before he moved closer to Amber, "We could explore the castle, i have already gone everywhere in this place, Evelyn as well," Zac said with a small laugh, "So i apologise if i am not joyous about a painting of me when i was 10,000 year's old," Zac said with another small laugh.

-(Evelyn)-

Evelyn looked at Atria with a small glare. Who, or better question, What, is he? Evelyn thought to herself, she turned and waved at Rosalie, "If you're done with birds come find me at the main building, K?" Evelyn said before she turned and walked towards the main building, not even halfway.
" where have you never been before " she said turning to him " lets go someplace you havent been "

Nona said:
Leia smiled back at him, nodding somewhat energetically "Oh, Yes I would like that very much! ~" she said looking over at him, her eyes sparkling with happiness and excitement from having fun. She had came along with him to learn about his curse and educate herself but didn't realise she had been distracted from that by Satoshi. Pretty much for getting about her plans at the moment she swam went a bit further into the water again and waited for another wave.
Satoshi was suddenly presented with another choice. "CHOOSE! When the wave comes, drag her under the water. Or... Take off your swim trunks." The voice said before he blushed wildly. He didn't want to hurt Leia or anything so he went with the second option. He quickly slipped them off then back on as quick as he could before swimming towards her. "Hey wait up!" He said.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon smiled softly at her, glad that she was here. This side of weakness he would only show to her. "Thank you. Um... There should be some medicine in one of the cabinets next to my bed." He said as he motioned to them before letting out a sneeze away from her.
Nico gently laid her hand on his head and it was quite scorching. She got up and readjusted his blanket so it covered him better. Then she frantically searched for the medicine and set it on the night stand. She sat down at edge of his bed and read the instructions on the medicine.

"Before taking this, you need to have something in your belly, so I'll make you my famous chicken noodle soup,"

She smiled, handing him a box of kleenex. She swiftly brushed his hair with her fingers, so it was more out of his face.

"Where can you cook here?"

She asked politely.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi was suddenly presented with another choice. "CHOOSE! When the wave comes, drag her under the water. Or... Take off your swim trunks." The voice said before he blushed wildly. He didn't want to hurt Leia or anything so he went with the second option. He quickly slipped them off then back on as quick as he could before swimming towards her. "Hey wait up!" He said.
Leia slowed as he called to wait up turning around to look at him swimming towards her. Huh?, she could have sworn he was right beside her a bit ago. She looked at him slightly confused "You were beside me a bit ago, what happened?" She asked.

charleen said:
Nico gently laid her hand on his head and it was quite scorching. She got up and readjusted his blanket so it covered him better. Then she frantically searched for the medicine and set it on the night stand. She sat down at edge of his bed and read the instructions on the medicine.
"Before taking this, you need to have something in your belly, so I'll make you my famous chicken noodle soup,"

She smiled, handing him a box of kleenex. She swiftly brushed his hair with her fingers, so it was more out of his face.

"Where can you cook here?"

She asked politely.
Drakon laughed a little and shook his head. "Well we certainly don't own kitchens in our dorms. Check the cafeteria. Tell them Drakon sent you." He said, referring to the lunch ladies... He was now blushing a little because Nico was going to take care of him... And to be honest he didn't want to admit it himself but he developed... Something for her. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. Was this the rumored feeling of love? No. No no no no! He couldn't think like that this soon. She probably only viewed him as a meer friend.

Nona said:
Leia slowed as he called to wait up turning around to look at him swimming towards her. Huh?, she could have sworn he was right beside her a bit ago. She looked at him slightly confused "You were beside me a bit ago, what happened?" She asked.
"It's nothing, just the- AGHHH!" He said before he started to drown because the curse was affecting him.

CERBERUS177 said:
He smiled brightly at her, "You're welcome. Once you've got through the worst of it, I'll go get some medication for you. " he said, her smile made him happy, it was very nice.
She vomited again before rolling back over and falling a sleep. Sweat covering her and she shivered

TheDragoon said:
Drakon laughed a little and shook his head. "Well we certainly don't own kitchens in our dorms. Check the cafeteria. Tell them Drakon sent you." He said, referring to the lunch ladies... He was now blushing a little because Nico was going to take care of him... And to be honest he didn't want to admit it himself but he developed... Something for her. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. Was this the rumored feeling of love? No. No no no no! He couldn't think like that this soon. She probably only viewed him as a meer friend.
Nico poked his nose and nodded.

"Ahh.. okay,"

She said, giggling softly.

"Just stay here, and I'll be right back,"

She exclaimed as she left his dorm. She ran as fast she could to the cafeteria. She panted heavily as she got there. Immediately she saw the lunch ladies and offered them a smile as she asked for a order of chicken noodle soup and a bottle of water. Nico sat down on a chair and waited for the food to by ready. She wondered why she was doing all of this for him, and she knew that he would do the same for her. The food arrived and she headed back more slowly, trying not to spill the soup. Finally she was back in his dorm, she panted softly.

"I'm back!!"

She placed the soup next to his bed, giving him the spoon and bottled water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nothing really. Just.... I kinda misplaced Akuren for a little bit." She said hesitantly
"N-no.... Just embarrassed." She told her

[/QUOTE]
"Oh... I... I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that." Hayate said, laughing nervously. The thought of their baby missing was sort of bad... It'd just scare him back to death.. "Nothing goo to tell me?"

TheDragoon said:
"It's nothing, just the- AGHHH!" He said before he started to drown because the curse was affecting him.
Leia gasped as he suddenly went under "S-Satoshi?" She called before realising that it must have been because of the curse thing trying to hurt him again. Taking a breath she dove under the water to go get him.

Roman said:
"Oh... I... I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that." Hayate said, laughing nervously. The thought of their baby missing was sort of bad... It'd just scare him back to death.. "Nothing goo to tell me?"
She shook her head as she hugged him tightly not knowing what he wanted to know

charleen said:
Nico poked his nose and nodded.
"Ahh.. okay,"

She said, giggling softly.

"Just stay here, and I'll be right back,"

She exclaimed as she left his dorm. She ran as fast she could to the cafeteria. She panted heavily as she got there. Immediately she saw the lunch ladies and offered them a smile as she asked for a order of chicken noodle soup and a bottle of water. Nico sat down on a chair and waited for the food to by ready. She wondered why she was doing all of this for him, and she knew that he would do the same for her. The food arrived and she headed back more slowly, trying not to spill the soup. Finally she was back in his dorm, she panted softly.

"I'm back!!"

She placed the soup next to his bed, giving him the spoon and bottled water.
Drakon let out another sneeze AWAY from her as she entered. He then let out a light sniffle. "Hey Nico..." He said before coughing a little. "Thank you." He told her before taking a sip of his soup, letting out a weak but happy smile. "That's good!" He said like a little kid. Honestly she was the only one he was comfortable showing his cute side.

Sixxx said:
She vomited again before rolling back over and falling a sleep. Sweat covering her and she shivered
Cody smiled and got up, he was going to go look for stuff to help her cope with this. He made his way to a pharmacy, he walked in and talked to one of the managers on sight, he was given some, a few tablets of Methadone. And walked out, back to the school, and into his dorm. "...Oh...ew That's...well, she's on her own for that..." he said, reading on how they're taken. He set them down on a table, and sat next to her. He had a medkit next to him, just in case she started to feel, the pain from the withdrawals.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon let out another sneeze AWAY from her as she entered. He then let out a light sniffle. "Hey Nico..." He said before coughing a little. "Thank you." He told her before taking a sip of his soup, letting out a weak but happy smile. "That's good!" He said like a little kid. Honestly she was the only one he was comfortable showing his cute side.

Nico couldn't help, but frowned a little when she saw him coughing and sniffling. She hugged him while he was laying on his bed.

"Uhh s-sorry just.. feel better okay.."

She muttered, sighing softly. Nico sat beside him and smiled sheepishly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
Leia gasped as he suddenly went under "S-Satoshi?" She called before realising that it must have been because of the curse thing trying to hurt him again. Taking a breath she dove under the water to go get him.
Satoshi swam up and broke the surface with a sigh. "Sorry... You know what happened." He told her.

charleen said:
Nico couldn't help, but frowned a little when she saw him coughing and sniffling. She hugged him while he was laying on his bed.

"Uhh s-sorry just.. feel better okay.."

She muttered, sighing softly. Nico sat beside him and smiled sheepishly.
Drakon blushed wildly. That was the first time he had ever been hugged. He nodded softly. "Y-Yes, thank you. You want to talk for a bit?" He asked curiously as he continued to eat, the soup giving him some strength.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled and got up, he was going to go look for stuff to help her cope with this. He made his way to a pharmacy, he walked in and talked to one of the managers on sight, he was given some, a few tablets of Methadone. And walked out, back to the school, and into his dorm. "...Oh...ew That's...well, she's on her own for that..." he said, reading on how they're taken. He set them down on a table, and sat next to her. He had a medkit next to him, just in case she started to feel, the pain from the withdrawals.
She tossed and turned shivering as she slept , curling up into a ball a bit no blanket around her she shifted and moaned in pain once in a while

Sixxx said:
She tossed and turned shivering as she slept , curling up into a ball a bit no blanket around her she shifted and moaned in pain once in a while
Cody took one of the spare blankets and put it over her, maybe that will help her stop shivering, the pain wasn't too bad, she wasn't screaming bloody murder...yet. That's kind of a good sign, but there's still a long road ahead, he decided to take the wet towel off her forehead if she was cold. But kept it in the fridge just in case. He didn't want to wake her, but if she got worse, he'd wake her and have her go take the medication. Of course, explaining on how it's taken? She'll have to read the bottle...

TheDragoon said:
Drakon blushed wildly. That was the first time he had ever been hugged. He nodded softly. "Y-Yes, thank you. You want to talk for a bit?" He asked curiously as he continued to eat, the soup giving him some strength.
Nico laid her head on the bed and traced her fingers along the duvet.

"Y-yeah sure, what's up?"

She said calmly. She didn't know what he meant by talk since they were already talking, so there must be something else to talk about.

charleen said:
Nico laid her head on the bed and traced her fingers along the duvet.
"Y-yeah sure, what's up?"

She said calmly. She didn't know what he meant by talk since they were already talking, so there must be something else to talk about.
Drakon frowned a little. He couldn't tell her about their missions... Then again, he remembered something. "O-Oh yeah! I need your number. I think you forgot to give me yours." He said.

Sixxx said:
" where have you never been before " she said turning to him " lets go someplace you havent been "
-((You have no idea i hate my internet Atm, it actually decided it didn't want to work for me, like, WHAT THE HELL!?))-
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a smile before he wrapped his arms around Amber, "I've been living here for over 50,000 year's," Zac lightly kissed Amber on the cheek, "But, we can visit some of my favourite places," Zac said with a sly smirk.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio followed after her silently wondering what she thought of him. "So where are we going?" He asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
-(Evelyn)-

"Um, the main building, i have to grab mine and my brother's classes, and before you say something like, "Why can't he get it on his own?" Or something along those lines, he is currently with his girlfriend, doing god know's what." Evelyn said in a bored tone the entire time, her gaze concentrated in front of her, her crimson gloves creaking slightly as she turned her hands into fist's.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi swam up and broke the surface with a sigh. "Sorry... You know what happened." He told her.
Leia went to the surface and nodded after he spoke, a small frown on her face "Yeah...I'm sorry for asking...I know it tries to hurt you..." She said with an apologetic look

VenomSlayer said:
-((You have no idea i hate my internet Atm, it actually decided it didn't want to work for me, like, WHAT THE HELL!?))-
-(Zac)-

Zac gave a smile before he wrapped his arms around Amber, "I've been living here for over 50,000 year's," Zac lightly kissed Amber on the cheek, "But, we can visit some of my favourite places," Zac said with a sly smirk.

-(Evelyn)-

"Um, the main building, i have to grab mine and my brother's classes, and before you say something like, "Why can't he get it on his own?" Or something along those lines, he is currently with his girlfriend, doing god know's what." Evelyn said in a bored tone the entire time, her gaze concentrated in front of her, her crimson gloves creaking slightly as she turned her hands into fist's.
"You don't seem to happy about him having a girlfriend." Atrio said to her noticing the fists she was making

Users who are viewing this thread

Back