• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Talia White
~ The Genius Succubus

317111.jpg

Mood - Calm

Currently Doing - Stuff...

Location - Home

Interacting with - No one yet

Tags - CasualTea CasualTea
Today was the second day of school, though Talia decided to stay home. She somehow caught a cold, which she thought was impossible due to her being immune to human sicknesses... Must be something else. With the free time she had, Talia decided to mess around with some of her little gadgets she had made during the summer. As she tinkered with one of them, she had slowly started to realize it was unstable and made an attempt to fix it. All was going well until she sneezed and ending up bumping it, causing it to initiate a self destruct sequence. Talia quickly got up and threw it out of the window, the explosion happening in the sky away from the civilians. "No more messing with tech when I'm sick..." Talia said, making a mental note to herself on that one. As she was going to lay down, she heard a voice downstairs, and she decided to make her way out of her bedroom, doing so while wrapped in her blanket. "Oh... Hey Zenya. I didn't know you were home." She said, as she saw Zenya in the kitchen. Talia then sneezed again, blowing her nose in a tissue she had brought with her.
Zenya looked at Talia a bit surprised. She thought it was her second day at school. Why was she still here? Wouldn't she be late? It was until Talia sneezed, Zenya caught on what was going on. She was ill. But with what? She thought Talia was immune to human sicknesses. She tilted her head and walked over to her and placed her hand over her forehead, speaking softly. "Hey, are you okay? You're burning up." Zenya seemed worried that Talia was having a cold. She looked around before looking at Talia. "Shouldn't you be in bed or something? Y'know, resting?"

Zenya looked at Talia a bit surprised. She thought it was her second day at school. Why was she still here? Wouldn't she be late? It was until Talia sneezed, Zenya caught on what was going on. She was ill. But with what? She thought Talia was immune to human sicknesses. She tilted her head and walked over to her and placed her hand over her forehead, speaking softly. "Hey, are you okay? You're burning up." Zenya seemed worried that Talia was having a cold. She looked around before looking at Talia. "Shouldn't you be in bed or something? Y'know, resting?"
Talia smiled a little when Zenya looked in her direction. She waved before she had come over and placed a hand on her forehead. "I'm okay... I don't know what's going on. I woke up this morning feeling terrible... I plan to look into it later when someone gets home." She said, sighing lightly, blowing her nose right after. "Well, that's what I was doing just a moment ago before messing around with some of my things, then I heard your voice and wanted to come see." Talia explained before taking a step closer and resting her head on Zenya's shoulder. "This sucks... Being sick that is... What were you doing though?"

Talia smiled a little when Zenya looked in her direction. She waved before she had come over and placed a hand on her forehead. "I'm okay... I don't know what's going on. I woke up this morning feeling terrible... I plan to look into it later when someone gets home." She said, sighing lightly, blowing her nose right after. "Well, that's what I was doing just a moment ago before messing around with some of my things, then I heard your voice and wanted to come see." Talia explained before taking a step closer and resting her head on Zenya's shoulder. "This sucks... Being sick that is... What were you doing though?"
"Laying around. Nothing to do. Well, I just downed a glass of strawberry flavored milk. Dunno why I've been craving that lately..." Zenya said as she smiled, petting Talia's head. She wished she could help Talia, but she doesn't know much about illness or sickness. "Well, since you're here, shall I make some food for you? Maybe some ramen or soup. Something with soup.."

"Laying around. Nothing to do. Well, I just downed a glass of strawberry flavored milk. Dunno why I've been craving that lately..." Zenya said as she smiled, petting Talia's head. She wished she could help Talia, but she doesn't know much about illness or sickness. "Well, since you're here, shall I make some food for you? Maybe some ramen or soup. Something with soup.."
Talia chuckled a little when Zenya mentioned her craving for milk. She found that sort of cute for some reason. Talia soon felt Zenya's hand on her head and she relaxed a little more into her shoulder, "Soup will be fine..." Talia didn't eat soup often so she wasn't sure which kind she would prefer over the others. "Any kind will be okay, I'm not picky." She then looked up at Zenya and smiled a little, "You're so helpful. One of the many reasons I love you now." She said happily, poking Zenya's cheek with a giggle.

Talia chuckled a little when Zenya mentioned her craving for milk. She found that sort of cute for some reason. Talia soon felt Zenya's hand on her head and she relaxed a little more into her shoulder, "Soup will be fine..." Talia didn't eat soup often so she wasn't sure which kind she would prefer over the others. "Any kind will be okay, I'm not picky." She then looked up at Zenya and smiled a little, "You're so helpful. One of the many reasons I love you now." She said happily, poking Zenya's cheek with a giggle.
Zenya giggled. "Well, I want you to get well as soon as possible. Here, lay down on the couch. I'll make you some ramen. It's still soup~" Zenya then led Talia to the couch and letting her lay down on it before going over to the kitchen and gets a pot, ingredients and cooking utensils begins to make the ramen.

Zenya giggled. "Well, I want you to get well as soon as possible. Here, lay down on the couch. I'll make you some ramen. It's still soup~" Zenya then led Talia to the couch and letting her lay down on it before going over to the kitchen and gets a pot, ingredients and cooking utensils begins to make the ramen.
Talia nodded and went with Zenya over to the couch, taking a seat when she got there. She coughed a couple of times, taking a deep breath before exhaling, "Why me out of all people... This sucks..." She groaned before turning on the television, though she soon lost interest in what was on and found it more interesting to watch Zenya as she prepared the ramen.

After a pretty long time, Fricka was done with the healing class for today, and decided to head over to the library first off, and then maybe see if there's something to eat in the cafeteria. Maybe Nai is waiting for her there?

Anyone Anyone
Roman Roman

Talia nodded and went with Zenya over to the couch, taking a seat when she got there. She coughed a couple of times, taking a deep breath before exhaling, "Why me out of all people... This sucks..." She groaned before turning on the television, though she soon lost interest in what was on and found it more interesting to watch Zenya as she prepared the ramen.
Soon, Zenya finished making the ramen and set it on the table in front of Talia. She smiled at her before looking at her a bit quizzically. "Wait a minute... You should be immune to illnesses... Succubi... I think I get it now." Zenya sits next to Talia and pecks her cheek and looks at her in a bit of a sad way. "I think... It's time for you to feed. Just like your mother, Celia... You need to feed off of other men."

Soon, Zenya finished making the ramen and set it on the table in front of Talia. She smiled at her before looking at her a bit quizzically. "Wait a minute... You should be immune to illnesses... Succubi... I think I get it now." Zenya sits next to Talia and pecks her cheek and looks at her in a bit of a sad way. "I think... It's time for you to feed. Just like your mother, Celia... You need to feed off of other men."
Talia clapped her hands together as Zenya brought the ramen over, and with a smile she thanked her before tilting her head curiously when she began to speak. "You get what?" She asked Zenya, looking at her with a confused look before her eyes widened a bit at the realization. "I don't think I can... I mean... I don't want to kill people, and wouldn't it be like cheating on you?" She asked, sort of fumbling on her words, stuttering a bit. "Even if it is just a kiss, I don't like the thought of having to do that stuff with anyone other then you, but at the same time I know why I should avoid feeding off of you."

Talia clapped her hands together as Zenya brought the ramen over, and with a smile she thanked her before tilting her head curiously when she began to speak. "You get what?" She asked Zenya, looking at her with a confused look before her eyes widened a bit at the realization. "I don't think I can... I mean... I don't want to kill people, and wouldn't it be like cheating on you?" She asked, sort of fumbling on her words, stuttering a bit. "Even if it is just a kiss, I don't like the thought of having to do that stuff with anyone other then you, but at the same time I know why I should avoid feeding off of you."
Zenya then pinned Talia down to the couch looking at her with a bit of a heart broken face. "It doesn't matter! You need to feed! ...I don't care what you do. If it's for your health, it's unavoidable. If it's for your health, I'll forgive whatever you do. Just... as long as you come back. I will forgive whatever action you take." She then sighed before getting off Talia and sitting back down on the couch. "I want you to be in perfect health. Please do what you must to recover..."

Zenya then pinned Talia down to the couch looking at her with a bit of a heart broken face. "It doesn't matter! You need to feed! ...I don't care what you do. If it's for your health, it's unavoidable. If it's for your health, I'll forgive whatever you do. Just... as long as you come back. I will forgive whatever action you take." She then sighed before getting off Talia and sitting back down on the couch. "I want you to be in perfect health. Please do what you must to recover..."
It took a moment for Talia to realize she was pinned down on the bed, as it all happened so quickly. She could obviously see the look in Zenya's eyes. It wasn't one of joy or any of that. She was upset. Talia soon felt the same way, knowing that her health meant a lot to Zenya, and well she did have to live on. Talia nodded, and that was all until Zenya finished speaking and got off of her. "O-Okay... I'll do it. I'll do it, but only because you said I can." Talia told her, soon wrapping her arms around Zenya and hugging her tightly. She didn't know how her mom did it... She just seemed so calm about this kind of thing for so long... And her dad never said anything about it. Talia knew that even touching someone out there was going to leave her feeling dirty afterwards, as she felt she'd be torching her loyalty to Zenya.

It took a moment for Talia to realize she was pinned down on the bed, as it all happened so quickly. She could obviously see the look in Zenya's eyes. It wasn't one of joy or any of that. She was upset. Talia soon felt the same way, knowing that her health meant a lot to Zenya, and well she did have to live on. Talia nodded, and that was all until Zenya finished speaking and got off of her. "O-Okay... I'll do it. I'll do it, but only because you said I can." Talia told her, soon wrapping her arms around Zenya and hugging her tightly. She didn't know how her mom did it... She just seemed so calm about this kind of thing for so long... And her dad never said anything about it. Talia knew that even touching someone out there was going to leave her feeling dirty afterwards, as she felt she'd be torching her loyalty to Zenya.
Zenya hugged Talia back tightly. Soon, she let go and pulled away. She then patted Talia's shoulder. "Now go. I shall wait here. Okay?" She then looked at Talia with a fake smile. A part of her didn't want her to go. But she knew that Talia had to do this in order to recover. It was the only way.

Last edited:
[QU

Gregory smiled softly at his love, continuing his massage, as he gently moved a bit closer to her, ready to help her with getting to the surface. He could feel her body shudder ever so slightly, but he knew she was okay untill she didn't ask him for it.

-----------------------------------------
Chler nodded, and grabbing onto Yuna's hands, she swam up with her, blowing out the remainder of her air, full knowing that this was her below-average time, and wanted to improve badly.. while not drowning.

Ariel felt as though she couldn't go much further but instead of panicking she instead turned a little and tapped Gregory on the arm, meaning that she wished to go to the surface.

-----------------

Yuna went ahead and pulled Chler up to the surface swiftly. She moved back a bit to give Chler room to breathe, fixing her hair from her face. "I think you may have rushed things a little bit" she said nod "But you still did pretty well~" she said, smiling brightly.

Ariel felt as though she couldn't go much further but instead of panicking she instead turned a little and tapped Gregory on the arm, meaning that she wished to go to the surface.

-----------------

Yuna went ahead and pulled Chler up to the surface swiftly. She moved back a bit to give Chler room to breathe, fixing her hair from her face. "I think you may have rushed things a little bit" she said nod "But you still did pretty well~" she said, smiling brightly.
Gregory nodded to Ariel, and, gently embracing her waist, began to surface with her, hoping she could hold on to her air supply for a bit longer, as they peacefully made their way up.

-----------------------------
Chler gasped for breath as she reached the surface with Yuna. She looked at her, panting softly, and grinned happily, hugging her teacher
"Yay! I knew I wouldn't disappoint you" She exclaimed happily, being a bit of a weight, risking submerging both of the girls underwater, but she didn't care too much about that

As Lena was ready to enter her house, a light made her shriek softly, as she looked in it's direction. Slowly heading towards it, she didn't see Shuu quite yet.
HE could see her very well probably.
Shuu Lumina
Shuu gasped and almost ran towards her to hug her but knew he had to restrain himself. Instead he walked towards the exit to his portal, waiting for her to cross to the other side with a smile. "There's my queen of stars." He snickered. Technically since he was the king of the sun technically that made Lena the queen since they were married long ago. "I missed you a lot. You shine as bright as ever."

Shuu Lumina
Shuu gasped and almost ran towards her to hug her but knew he had to restrain himself. Instead he walked towards the exit to his portal, waiting for her to cross to the other side with a smile. "There's my queen of stars." He snickered. Technically since he was the king of the sun technically that made Lena the queen since they were married long ago. "I missed you a lot. You shine as bright as ever."
Lena grinned happily, approaching Shuu, and placing her hands on his chest, looking up into his eyes. Small tears were forming under her eyes.
"And there is my king of skies" She said delicately, standing on her toes and planting a soft, long kiss on her husband's lips, lifting her leg up a bit.

Lena grinned happily, approaching Shuu, and placing her hands on his chest, looking up into his eyes. Small tears were forming under her eyes.
"And there is my king of skies" She said delicately, standing on her toes and planting a soft, long kiss on her husband's lips, lifting her leg up a bit.
Shuu Lumina

Shuu held it back, wrapping his arms around Lena as he now held her close. "Sh... Don't cry, when you cry the skies pour, making for a sour day..." He chuckled. "How's earth? Am I still recieving a proper amount of praise?" He asked her. It was only natural for a god to want to know that. If a god wasn't praised or worshipped, it usually meant divine intervention. "I've been meaning to talk to you as soon as possible."

Shuu Lumina

Shuu held it back, wrapping his arms around Lena as he now held her close. "Sh... Don't cry, when you cry the skies pour, making for a sour day..." He chuckled. "How's earth? Am I still recieving a proper amount of praise?" He asked her. It was only natural for a god to want to know that. If a god wasn't praised or worshipped, it usually meant divine intervention. "I've been meaning to talk to you as soon as possible."
"You're getting praised, my dear... of course you are..." Lena exclaimed lovingly, nuzzling herself closely to Shuu, closing her eyes
"It's been sad without You here... I missed you so much, you have no Idea..." The girl added, moving them a bit closer to his bed, of course not seeing it, hence she had her eyes closed

mrgfhy.jpg

"Oh... okay..." Tuesday looked out the window, and realized that she was keeping this girl from class. "Thanks. I guess you should get to class, as should I. I'll see you around sometime." She waved at Kuri as she walked back to the changing rooms. She changed into her simple black one-piece swimsuit and sat in a chair on the side of the pool, pulled a book out of her bag, Moving Pictures by Terry Pratchett (actual book, not bad either), and relaxed.

((open for interaction))

Zenya hugged Talia back tightly. Soon, she let go and pulled away. She then patted Talia's shoulder. "Now go. Fulfill your duty as a succubus and feed. I shall wait here. Okay?" She then looked at Talia with a fake smile. A part of her didn't want her to go. But she knew that Talia had to do this in order to recover. It was the only way.
Talia sighed and stood up, placing her hands on her face, trying to get herself ready for what she was about to go out and do. "Okay... I'll be back in a few hours." She said with a nod before going upstairs to get dressed. Talia then came back down from her room and gave Zenya a quick kiss before heading out to do what she had to.

Elaena lowered her eyelids a little and looked away, she didn't like the sound of that at all. "Gross" she muttered almost inaudibly. She wouldn't get caught anyways, as disjointed from the world as she can sometimes be, she had plenty of methods she used to stay safe that she didn't even need to move or be awake for them to work. She didn't argue this point though, she wasn't an arguer and besides, it was a bit late now, he was already tightening his grip and jumping onto the roof. Her eyes widened a little at the sudden movement. She had to admit, that was pretty cool. Being left down on the roof she sighed quietly and dusted herself off a little, straighting the creases on her clothes. She stared back at him as he scolded her a second time, a slight pout on her lip "I'm guessing alot..." She answered quietly, glancing over the edge of the rooftop at the cop cars whizzing past below. "Why were you carrying so many weapons into a school for anyways?" Her curious eyes found their way back to the guy's face, taking a pile of guns under your jacket into school? That sounded like a bit of a dodgy thing to do, even in her mind. She yawned lightly, waiting on an answer.
Everest sighed and groaned. Serriously, he could tell by her uniform that they even went to the same school and yet she still questioned why he had guns? Honestly people could be annoying. "Yes you just caused me a large amount of trouble. If they dig that bullet out of the wall and compare it to forensic records, I may very well loose my license. And for that matter, I am a state sanctioned bounty hunter, which is why I'm legally allowed to possess and carry firearms. Or atleast I will be untill they dig that bullet out of the wall. And because we were so close to the police station I didn't even have time to destroy it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a hunter's licence? Really freaking hard!" Serriously annoyed, Everest glared at her sternly for half a second before taking a deep breath and calming down slightly. Her naturally sleepy expression just had some kind of calming effect and he really wasn't all that mad at her, just annoyed because of how much effort and money it was going to take him to cover this up and prevent any reprecusions.

"You're getting praised, my dear... of course you are..." Lena exclaimed lovingly, nuzzling herself closely to Shuu, closing her eyes
"It's been sad without You here... I missed you so much, you have no Idea..." The girl added, moving them a bit closer to his bed, of course not seeing it, hence she had her eyes closed
Shuu Lumina

Shuu smirked gently and pushed her gently onto the bed, getting on top of her. "Hey, it's been a while since we've been close again... Do you mind love?" He asked politely.

Shuu Lumina

Shuu smirked gently and pushed her gently onto the bed, getting on top of her. "Hey, it's been a while since we've been close again... Do you mind love?" He asked politely.
Lena shrieked softly, feeling herself being pushed onto the bed, as she looked into Shuu's eyes, and blushed, giggling
"I don't mind... love" She exclaimed, her hands slowly moving onto his back. She then leaned in and gently kissed her husband, her tonque sneakily entering his mouth, as her eyes closed slowly

Talia sighed and stood up, placing her hands on her face, trying to get herself ready for what she was about to go out and do. "Okay... I'll be back in a few hours." She said with a nod before going upstairs to get dressed. Talia then came back down from her room and gave Zenya a quick kiss before heading out to do what she had to.
Zenya watched Talia go before sighing and sitting on the couch looking at the bowl of ramen slowly getting cold. She hoped that Talia would be okay after this. But either way, she wouldn't be the same. After Talia done what she's supposed to do, as a succubus, things probably won't be the same after that. Talia learning that she would have to have sex with other men and feel guilty towards Zenya for doing it but there is no other choice. Zenya will just have to bare with this fact as Talia fed on other men. It broke her heart a little bit, but she should have seen it coming sooner. She should have seen it coming when she learned of Celia's activities to feed as a succubus.

Everest sighed and groaned. Serriously, he could tell by her uniform that they even went to the same school and yet she still questioned why he had guns? Honestly people could be annoying. "Yes you just caused me a large amount of trouble. If they dig that bullet out of the wall and compare it to forensic records, I may very well loose my license. And for that matter, I am a state sanctioned bounty hunter, which is why I'm legally allowed to possess and carry firearms. Or atleast I will be untill they dig that bullet out of the wall. And because we were so close to the police station I didn't even have time to destroy it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a hunter's licence? Really freaking hard!" Serriously annoyed, Everest glared at her sternly for half a second before taking a deep breath and calming down slightly. Her naturally sleepy expression just had some kind of calming effect and he really wasn't all that mad at her, just annoyed because of how much effort and money it was going to take him to cover this up and prevent any reprecusions.

Elaena nodded after he spoke, giving an apologetic look. "Then that is good reason to have guns." She said calmly, glancing over her shoulder for a second "I did think it was odd bringing guns to a school, especially one with students that are you know 'gifted' and such..." She rubbed the side of her face with her hand lazily as she hummed in thought, trying to think on how the situation could be remedied. After all, it was her fault, she was accepting full responsibility and I she didn't want the guy loosing his job because of her being a butterfingers. when she had thought of a solution after a bit she offered a soft smile, tilting her head to the side as she lowered her hand slowly "If we can get back to the school now, or atleast nearer to it, I can make sure they do not find your bullet in the wall, but It will have to be quickly, Incase they are already on their way" she suggested, taking a small step away from the edge of the roof and closer to the boy "Am I forgiven If I can fix it?" She asked, blinking a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back