• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( ArtificialEnt ArtificialEnt @GrimMistress correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the two of you owe me replies. I would just like to confirm that you've seen them, or that rpn's notify aren't working again and I need to repost again, or if in a worst case scenario, you're not going to be participating in the rp anymore, and I need to fee up my character.))

Kuri, with a simple thought, lands back on the floor with grace and ease. As she listens to Tuesday's amazement on what Kuri thought to be a relatively common and bland ability, she thinks back. She hasn't been asked something like that before - most people either don't care or don't mind. "My telekinesis? I've had it for as long as I can remember - and as far as I know, I wasn't taught it, either."
h2h0e h2h0e

2lk6szs.jpg

"Really?" Tuesday thought this was strange. "Well, I can't do anything cool. I'm a normal person." She tried to think of something that might impress Kuri. "But, I mean, I guess I'm a pretty good singer. I sang the national anthem for Ireland a few years ago at a sporting event." Tuesday wore a proud expression on her face.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Last edited:
Isuzu wasn't sure what to expect from Fenris at this point, what with how they had just hooked up at a bar not even an hour after they had met. The last thing she would have expected would for him to actually let her go, but it was kind of...what was the word... nice. Yeah. It was nice. Feeling his hand slip into hers was also unexpected, and Isuzu turned her head in surprise to look at Fenris, but it didnt last long as she didn't want to make a scene. He was just holding her hand to lead her to the register. Nothing more. "R-right." Was her response as she watched the poor cashiers ring up all their stuff over 5 lanes. She was in the process of grabbing her wallet to pay for her own things when Fenris suddenly paid for everything, including her own stuff. Shrugging with a smile, she stuffed it back in her bag as she waited for the food to be all packed up and ready to go. When it was, Fenris was asking if they were gonna head back to his place or hers. "Well," Isuzu glanced up at her food, "considering that I've got a bunch of food to take home, we might as well just stay at my place. Sound good?"
Fenris grinned and waved his hand causing all his bags to float away in a smoke cloud as he helped Isuzu pick up he bags and caused the rest to float upon clouds of smoke. "So where are we going? I mean you've been to one of my houses, but I don't believe I've ever had the honor of the same." Then pausing as he waited for her to start walking he tilted his head and grinned as he looked at her. "Now that I think about it, I don't know much about you now do I? Well I think last time we met our mouths were rather occupied with other things so it's understandable, but still, a bit of an enigma aren't you?"
((
Sorry about the short reply, just wanna get the two of them on their way, and hopefully start talking.))

Kuri looks at her, noticing how clearly chuffed she is with herself. "Ireland? You're Irish?" She says, not really bothered about her singing voice. Then, something clicks. "Hang on, how did you get into this school if you have no powers? I thought this was a special school like that..."

h2h0e h2h0e

2lk6szs.jpg

"Yeah, my mom is Irish, my dad was an American. And," She suddenly stopped. "Wait a minute. This school is for people with powers?" Tuesday suddenly remembered her mom's worried look when she realized that she would have to be homeschooled, and then again to when Tuesday had to go here. Did she have powers? She had to find out. "But, I've never done anything like that! I've.... I don't know why I'm here, then." Tuesday looked down at her feet.

((Well, it's Elaena. At times her mind can't distinguish between the dream world and the real world because she can see both so at the same time sometimes. she's a bit... Yeah xD))
Elaena had surprisingly managed to pull herself out of bed in time this morning, which was a very rare occurrence for her. She guessed she was just genuinely excited for class today? Even if she did just draw cats and daydream through a good 80% of her classes. Letting a huge yawn she walked through campus, her small black cat following her likes shadow like he normally did. Being a spaced out as always, she didn't notice the male moving him her direction either, therefore making no attempt to move out of the way. She landed on the ground on her backside with a quiet 'oof' as the cat arched it's back and hissed at the boy. "Now, now. Play nice" she scolded the cat, her tone very soft, but not shy. She was about to get off the ground before spotting the guns he had dropped. Her amber eyes gazed over them with a curious expression. "Are all of these yours?" She asked in the same soft tone as she nonchalantly picked one up in her hands where she sat on the ground and examined it like it wasn't a loaded gun. She stared up at him, her eyes lazy looking, glazed lightly like she had just woken up. This was perfectly normal for her but not everyone knew that. "You know, just one would probably suffice if you are trying to defend yourself" she said, tilting her head slightly "did you steal these?" She asked as she stood up. She was about to hand it over to him but accidentally set the gun off, the bullet hitting a flower pot across the way and shattering it, luckily it was early enough for not many students to be around to be hit. The cat beside her let a scared yowl as it his behind Everest's legs, looking at the girl like she was a crazy person. When the bullet had went off, her eyes looked alert of a split second before going back to normal, like she had done something like spill a juice box or something else as simple as that. "oops" she said quietly before giving the gun back to Everest. "...I think I got you in trouble" she said looking back at him again, her gaze looking apologetic.
Everest sighed as he stood upright and looked at the girl he had collided with, for a split second wondering if she was sleep walking before realizing she just had a soft sleepy expression on her face. To be honest it was rather adorable, but then shaking his head Everest remembered Hakuru and though they weren't actually together and he knew she wouldn't act as if she cared he also knew it would ruin any chance he would ever have with her. Sighing he began to pick up his guns without really paying any attention to what the girl was saying, however once he picked up the third gun, he noticed his fourth was missing when he heard a loud bang right next to his ear causing him to yell, startled. "Jesus fucking Christ!" Looking up he saw the girl holding his gun with that still sleepy expression on her face. Standing up Everest heard to sound of sirens and saw poliece cars. They were just a block or two from the station after all, no way it wouldn't be heard. Turning his body from standing up, Everest transitioned to a sprinters position and began to run, however after about a second he looked back and saw the girl just standing there still holding the (quite litteraly) smoking gun. Sighing Everest knew he couldn't just leave a girl like that to be arrested, who knew what would happen to her in prison. Running back Everest swept her up in his arms in a princess carry position and began to run while carrying her. She really wasn't all that heavy so it didn't affect his speed much, however looking behind him he saw the cop car quickly gaining on them, so looking forwards Everest spotted an alleyway and ducked into it, using that as an escape route as he growled at the girl in his arms, hoping Hakuru didn't find out about this later. "This is all your fault!"

"..." Kuri looks at her with a face that suggested she didn't believe Tuesday. "I don't believe that to be true - the entry exam is pretty thorough. You're here for a reason - but I guess you don't know what it is yet." She says, with a curl in her mouth. For her, that is a smile.

h2h0e h2h0e

2lk6szs.jpg

"I really don't think I have a power," Tuesday lifted her head. "But if I do, I guess I don't know it," she said in an accusing tone, thinking of her mother, and how she was going to fit in with anyone here. 'Moooom!! Why didn't you just tell me?!?' Tuesday thought to herself, inwardly cursing her mom for what she had not told her. "This must have to do with my aunt hallucinating before she died," she whispered to herself. She turned to Kuri. "What do you suggest I do about this? 'Cause now I'm all curious and I wanna know!"

Greg smiled lightly, slowly moving forward, but he stopped, thinking of an another idea. He swam so he was situated behind Ariel, and softly hugged her from behind, leaning his head on her shoulder.
HE wanted her to improve her breath holding skills, and to do that, she had to stay for a little bit more than she was comfortable with.
-------------------------------------
CHler, meanwhile, was hoping that Yuna would folow her, so when she looked up and stil saw her thee, she sighed a little, the bubbles she created swimming up and lightly tickling the girl's feet. Nevertheless, the girl continued to hold her breath, her hands lying on her stomach.
Ariel was already starting to feel the pressure if needing to take a breath. Jeez, she had gotten rusty at this, more than she realised, even if she had continued swimming after Gregory had left her before she didn't practice this at all really. A few bubbles came from her mouth but she continued to hold on, she knew Gregory obviously let her frown.
--------------------------------------------------
Yuna had felt the bubbles but still didn't go down just yet, she waited just another few seconds before taking a breath and floating down alongside her, with a few simple hand gestures Yuna could now breath just fine. She had been using this spell since she was a small child so she was pretty good at it now. Smiling at the girl she tilted her head "You're doing great!" She chimed happily.

Kuri simply shrugs, as she didn't have the power to check. "I'm a telekinetic, not a psychic. Ask a teacher or something about this - they'd probably know what to do. At the very least if you don't have powers, it's not safe for you here." She says, referencing the weird and often dangerous powers that some of the students have. Without something to defend oneself with...well, bad things will probably happen. Especially if some of the rougher bullies find out.

h2h0e h2h0e

Everest sighed as he stood upright and looked at the girl he had collided with, for a split second wondering if she was sleep walking before realizing she just had a soft sleepy expression on her face. To be honest it was rather adorable, but then shaking his head Everest remembered Hakuru and though they weren't actually together and he knew she wouldn't act as if she cared he also knew it would ruin any chance he would ever have with her. Sighing he began to pick up his guns without really paying any attention to what the girl was saying, however once he picked up the third gun, he noticed his fourth was missing when he heard a loud bang right next to his ear causing him to yell, startled. "Jesus fucking Christ!" Looking up he saw the girl holding his gun with that still sleepy expression on her face. Standing up Everest heard to sound of sirens and saw poliece cars. They were just a block or two from the station after all, no way it wouldn't be heard. Turning his body from standing up, Everest transitioned to a sprinters position and began to run, however after about a second he looked back and saw the girl just standing there still holding the (quite litteraly) smoking gun. Sighing Everest knew he couldn't just leave a girl like that to be arrested, who knew what would happen to her in prison. Running back Everest swept her up in his arms in a princess carry position and began to run while carrying her. She really wasn't all that heavy so it didn't affect his speed much, however looking behind him he saw the cop car quickly gaining on them, so looking forwards Everest spotted an alleyway and ducked into it, using that as an escape route as he growled at the girl in his arms, hoping Hakuru didn't find out about this later. "This is all your fault!"

She waited on him to take the gun she was handing back to him but he instead ran. She tilted her head a little, staring down at the gun in her hand. She hadn't noticed him run back. She blinked a few times as she was suddenly scooped up and taken away from the "crime scene" she turned her head to peer over the guy's shoulder at the police car that was gaining on them both. She flinched when she was scolded at, her eyes threatening to water up as she frowned. She sighed gently "I didn't mean to, I guess I accidentally pulled the trigger when I lifted it..." she said quietly before sighing. In her defence the safety probably should have been on and she was only trying to help but still, it was her fault, with that he was right "I am sorry..." She went silent, glancing to the ground for a moment before looking back up at boy "You can put me down now." She said, her voice trailing off a little.

Ariel was already starting to feel the pressure if needing to take a breath. Jeez, she had gotten rusty at this, more than she realised, even if she had continued swimming after Gregory had left her before she didn't practice this at all really. A few bubbles came from her mouth but she continued to hold on, she knew Gregory obviously let her frown.
--------------------------------------------------
Yuna had felt the bubbles but still didn't go down just yet, she waited just another few seconds before taking a breath and floating down alongside her, with a few simple hand gestures Yuna could now breath just fine. She had been using this spell since she was a small child so she was pretty good at it now. Smiling at the girl she tilted her head "You're doing great!" She chimed happily.
Noting that Ariel was starting to leak some air out already, Greg wanted to help her improve. He continued to gently keep his girlfriend by him, from time to time massaging her shoulders slightly to make her relaxed.

-----------------------------
Chler continued to hold her breath, untill she heard Yuna's voice, which caused her to wince, letting a small steady column of air rise up to the surface. The girl already felt her stomach heaving, but decided to go on, silent whimpers being heard from Chler's mouth
(When you depend on GMail to notify you, but it does a shit job at it...)

When Fricka heard Nai speak about how he got the bruise, she sighed lightly, but did not answer, focusing on his bruise fully.
Her hand soon made contact with his stomach where his bruise was, but Nai felt as if something cold was touching that. It was she who manipulated her surroundings a bit.
Nai looked at his stomach for a moment, hearing Fricka sigh when he had finished speaking, he didn't know what she was thinking. He felt she was upset with him for letting himself get hurt or something, but he quickly disposed of the idea as it was pointless to worry about. When he felt the cold sensation from Fricka's touch, he shivered a bit, getting used to it quickly, "Hey... Did you learn something new? I've never seen you do something like this."

mrgfhy.jpg

"Oh... okay..." Tuesday looked out the window, and realized that she was keeping this girl from class. "Thanks. I guess you should get to class, as should I. I'll see you around sometime." She waved at Kuri as she walked back to the changing rooms. She changed into her simple black one-piece swimsuit and sat in a chair on the side of the pool, pulled a book out of her bag, Moving Pictures by Terry Pratchett (actual book, not bad either), and relaxed.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald ((open for interaction))

Last edited:
She waited on him to take the gun she was handing back to him but he instead ran. She tilted her head a little, staring down at the gun in her hand. She hadn't noticed him run back. She blinked a few times as she was suddenly scooped up and taken away from the "crime scene" she turned her head to peer over the guy's shoulder at the police car that was gaining on them both. She flinched when she was scolded at, her eyes threatening to water up as she frowned. She sighed gently "I didn't mean to, I guess I accidentally pulled the trigger when I lifted it..." she said quietly before sighing. In her defence the safety probably should have been on and she was only trying to help but still, it was her fault, with that he was right "I am sorry..." She went silent, glancing to the ground for a moment before looking back up at boy "You can put me down now." She said, her voice trailing off a little.
Everest blinked as he looked down at the girl and sighed as he shook his head while clicking his tongue as he looked around, figuring he had about 45 seconds before the cops came down the alleyway and saw them. “Tch.” Then stepping hard on the ground Everest abruptly stopped as if waiting for something before continuing to speak. “How could I put you down and let you get caught by the cops? A frail girl with looks like yours? I would give you a week before you became a guard’s plaything.” Then as if having found what he was searching for, Everest dragged the foot he had stomped on the ground earlier with, across the pavement, and about twenty feet in front of the two, the sound of gas rushing through a crack could be heard as a circular plate of concrete about 4 feet across fell down into what appeared to be a sewer pipe. Then looking at the girl in his arms Everest increased the strength with which he held her before speaking again. “Hold on, things are about to get a bit rougher.” Then turning away from the hole, Everest began to run at the wall of one of the buildings before kicking off the ground, launching them halfway up the building’s side. Then as if defying the laws of physics, Everest kicked off the air beneath him and launched the pair the rest of the way up the side, softly landing at the roof of the building where he set the girl down and glared at her. “Honestly. Do you have any idea just how much trouble this is going to cause me?”

Nai looked at his stomach for a moment, hearing Fricka sigh when he had finished speaking, he didn't know what she was thinking. He felt she was upset with him for letting himself get hurt or something, but he quickly disposed of the idea as it was pointless to worry about. When he felt the cold sensation from Fricka's touch, he shivered a bit, getting used to it quickly, "Hey... Did you learn something new? I've never seen you do something like this."
Fricka smiled softly at her boyfriend, moving her hand onto his, while the healing one stayed by the wound, finishing up.
"I can do something else... how about a massage? I can do that.." The girl gently whispered, before turning semi-serious for a second.
"Did I leave something out?"

Fricka smiled softly at her boyfriend, moving her hand onto his, while the healing one stayed by the wound, finishing up.
"I can do something else... how about a massage? I can do that.." The girl gently whispered, before turning semi-serious for a second.
"Did I leave something out?"
Nai looked back up at Fricka once she finished healing the wound, and smiling a little, he shook his head. "N-No. You don't have to, I'll be fine. And it's nothing, you don't have to worry about me anymore though. Like I said, I'll be fine. I do want to know that when the time comes, would you like to go and get lunch together if you didn't have plans." He asked, looking at the clock to check them time, seeing as he only had a few minutes left before having to head back to his own class he wanted to see if she was up for it before he left.

Nai looked back up at Fricka once she finished healing the wound, and smiling a little, he shook his head. "N-No. You don't have to, I'll be fine. And it's nothing, you don't have to worry about me anymore though. Like I said, I'll be fine. I do want to know that when the time comes, would you like to go and get lunch together if you didn't have plans." He asked, looking at the clock to check them time, seeing as he only had a few minutes left before having to head back to his own class he wanted to see if she was up for it before he left.
Fricka smiled calmly, her hand grabbing Nai's as her eyes locked on his.
"Yeah, I am totay up for spending more time with you... and...
since you're probably going away, let me get closer a bit" The girl shifted so that she could be a bit closer body-wise to Nai, and soon after that, she leaned in and gently pecked Nai's lips, disconnecting it rather quickly.
"For good luck... stay safe... alright?"

Fricka smiled calmly, her hand grabbing Nai's as her eyes locked on his.
"Yeah, I am totay up for spending more time with you... and...
since you're probably going away, let me get closer a bit" The girl shifted so that she could be a bit closer body-wise to Nai, and soon after that, she leaned in and gently pecked Nai's lips, disconnecting it rather quickly.
"For good luck... stay safe... alright?"
Nai looked back into Fricka's eyes the moment she had made eye contact with him, and without breaking that contact, he listened to her speak. When she moved closer to him, he smiled and hugged her before pecking her back on the lips and letting her go. "Thanks~ I'll try not to get hurt anymore... Good thing my sparring match in combat class is already over. I don't think I'll have to take part in anymore until tomorrow. Anyways, see you in a few hours. Meet in the courtyard and we can go to lunch together from there." Nai then kissed Fricka on the cheek before getting up and walking out of the class, making his way back to his class.

Noting that Ariel was starting to leak some air out already, Greg wanted to help her improve. He continued to gently keep his girlfriend by him, from time to time massaging her shoulders slightly to make her relaxed.

-----------------------------
Chler continued to hold her breath, untill she heard Yuna's voice, which caused her to wince, letting a small steady column of air rise up to the surface. The girl already felt her stomach heaving, but decided to go on, silent whimpers being heard from Chler's mouth
(When you depend on GMail to notify you, but it does a shit job at it...)
The massage did help relax her as it was a small reminder that he was still there if things started getting really tough breathing wise. She was now really fighting off the urge to breathe.
---------------
Yuna watched in silence as Chler continued on once she noticed her simpering she shook her head and pointed to the surface "You're going to pass out if I don't pull you up now" she said with a concerned expression, noticing her struggling, she held out her hands to her to pull her up. She was definitely willing to teach her, sure. But she seemed like she was struggling quite a bit, Chler would have to realise things like this took patience to get better.

Everest blinked as he looked down at the girl and sighed as he shook his head while clicking his tongue as he looked around, figuring he had about 45 seconds before the cops came down the alleyway and saw them. “Tch.” Then stepping hard on the ground Everest abruptly stopped as if waiting for something before continuing to speak. “How could I put you down and let you get caught by the cops? A frail girl with looks like yours? I would give you a week before you became a guard’s plaything.” Then as if having found what he was searching for, Everest dragged the foot he had stomped on the ground earlier with, across the pavement, and about twenty feet in front of the two, the sound of gas rushing through a crack could be heard as a circular plate of concrete about 4 feet across fell down into what appeared to be a sewer pipe. Then looking at the girl in his arms Everest increased the strength with which he held her before speaking again. “Hold on, things are about to get a bit rougher.” Then turning away from the hole, Everest began to run at the wall of one of the buildings before kicking off the ground, launching them halfway up the building’s side. Then as if defying the laws of physics, Everest kicked off the air beneath him and launched the pair the rest of the way up the side, softly landing at the roof of the building where he set the girl down and glared at her. “Honestly. Do you have any idea just how much trouble this is going to cause me?”
Elaena lowered her eyelids a little and looked away, she didn't like the sound of that at all. "Gross" she muttered almost inaudibly. She wouldn't get caught anyways, as disjointed from the world as she can sometimes be, she had plenty of methods she used to stay safe that she didn't even need to move or be awake for them to work. She didn't argue this point though, she wasn't an arguer and besides, it was a bit late now, he was already tightening his grip and jumping onto the roof. Her eyes widened a little at the sudden movement. She had to admit, that was pretty cool. Being left down on the roof she sighed quietly and dusted herself off a little, straighting the creases on her clothes. She stared back at him as he scolded her a second time, a slight pout on her lip "I'm guessing alot..." She answered quietly, glancing over the edge of the rooftop at the cop cars whizzing past below. "Why were you carrying so many weapons into a school for anyways?" Her curious eyes found their way back to the guy's face, taking a pile of guns under your jacket into school? That sounded like a bit of a dodgy thing to do, even in her mind. She yawned lightly, waiting on an answer.

[QU
The massage did help relax her as it was a small reminder that he was still there if things started getting really tough breathing wise. She was now really fighting off the urge to breathe.
---------------
Yuna watched in silence as Chler continued on once she noticed her simpering she shook her head and pointed to the surface "You're going to pass out if I don't pull you up now" she said with a concerned expression, noticing her struggling, she held out her hands to her to pull her up. She was definitely willing to teach her, sure. But she seemed like she was struggling quite a bit, Chler would have to realise things like this took patience to get better.
Gregory smiled softly at his love, continuing his massage, as he gently moved a bit closer to her, ready to help her with getting to the surface. He could feel her body shudder ever so slightly, but he knew she was okay untill she didn't ask him for it.

-----------------------------------------
Chler nodded, and grabbing onto Yuna's hands, she swam up with her, blowing out the remainder of her air, full knowing that this was her below-average time, and wanted to improve badly.. while not drowning.

480px-Laevateinn_(Dragoon_3★).png
- Zenya White -
~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~
Zenya was just in the living room laying on the couch. She had no real agenda for the day. She was pretty much free. Unless Talia wanted to take her on another date. She didn't mind that. Though she wondered what was going on in the world. Anything she's supposed to be worried about. She never heard about Perfect's fighting tournament announcement which was, probably weeks ago. Even if she did hear about it, she probably won't go for it since if it was some bug looking guy, someone else could easily crush him. She got up from the couch and went over to the kitchen to get a small glass and fill it up with strawberry flavored milk. For some odd reason she's been craving strawberry flavored milk for a week. Once she put the milk back in the fridge, she downed her glass and washed it at the sink before putting it back along with the other glasses and cups. She went back to the living room stretching as she yawned. "Hmm... Where is everyone...?"
Roman Roman

View attachment 304516
- Zenya White -
~ Chaos God Eater of Calamity ~
Zenya was just in the living room laying on the couch. She had no real agenda for the day. She was pretty much free. Unless Talia wanted to take her on another date. She didn't mind that. Though she wondered what was going on in the world. Anything she's supposed to be worried about. She never heard about Perfect's fighting tournament announcement which was, probably weeks ago. Even if she did hear about it, she probably won't go for it since if it was some bug looking guy, someone else could easily crush him. She got up from the couch and went over to the kitchen to get a small glass and fill it up with strawberry flavored milk. For some odd reason she's been craving strawberry flavored milk for a week. Once she put the milk back in the fridge, she downed her glass and washed it at the sink before putting it back along with the other glasses and cups. She went back to the living room stretching as she yawned. "Hmm... Where is everyone...?"
Roman Roman

Talia White
~ The Genius Succubus

317111.jpg

Mood - Calm

Currently Doing - Stuff...

Location - Home

Interacting with - No one yet

Tags - CasualTea CasualTea
Today was the second day of school, though Talia decided to stay home. She somehow caught a cold, which she thought was impossible due to her being immune to human sicknesses... Must be something else. With the free time she had, Talia decided to mess around with some of her little gadgets she had made during the summer. As she tinkered with one of them, she had slowly started to realize it was unstable and made an attempt to fix it. All was going well until she sneezed and ending up bumping it, causing it to initiate a self destruct sequence. Talia quickly got up and threw it out of the window, the explosion happening in the sky away from the civilians. "No more messing with tech when I'm sick..." Talia said, making a mental note to herself on that one. As she was going to lay down, she heard a voice downstairs, and she decided to make her way out of her bedroom, doing so while wrapped in her blanket. "Oh... Hey Zenya. I didn't know you were home." She said, as she saw Zenya in the kitchen. Talia then sneezed again, blowing her nose in a tissue she had brought with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back