• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"And you'd resort to killing the only person who cares?" Nai asked before using his magic to get free. "I'll help you. But only because I care. After this, we aren't doing anything like this again..." He began to wonder why she never told him how to subdue her. "What do you plan on doing after you finish her?"

"What the hell are you going on about!?" Erica turned to face him, "You can't stop me even if you tried! Your weak and pathetic!" Erica sat up and walked towards him, "I can't believe I ever loved someone so weak and so pathetic as you! You ruin everyones lives and no matterhow hard you try all you do is keep screwing up peoples lives! You couldn't even save my life when I needed you the most! I don't need you! I don't need anybody! Now leave me alone before I rip you to shreds!" Erica began to change, "You are nothing compared to me! I AM a god!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"What the hell are you going on about!?" Erica turned to face him, "You can't stop me even if you tried! Your weak and pathetic!" Erica sat up and walked towards him, "I can't believe I ever loved someone so weak and so pathetic as you! You ruin everyones lives and no matterhow hard you try all you do is keep screwing up peoples lives! You couldn't even save my life when I needed you the most! I don't need you! I don't need anybody! Now leave me alone before I rip you to shreds!" Erica began to change, "You are nothing compared to me! I AM a god!"

"I couldn't save you? I was a kid. You were a kid. What was I going to do? I tried and tried but I was weak and so were you. We aren't weak anymore. And I even suggested before that we go do something about them and you denied me. You said it was a bad idea and they couldn't be stopped. I want to help you, but you won't let me, oh and for the record... You aren't a god. You just being superstitious and obnoxious." He told her. "You aren't who you were before. The person I used to call my friend. She wouldn't blame me for everything. She wouldn't hide behind her power because she's scared. If anyone is weak and pathetic AND WORTHLESS... It's you. You aren't Erica."

"I couldn't save you? I was a kid. You were a kid. What was I going to do? I tried and tried but I was weak and so were you. We aren't weak anymore. And I even suggested before that we go do something about them and you denied me. You said it was a bad idea and they couldn't be stopped. I want to help you, but you won't let me, oh and for the record... You aren't a god. You just being superstitious and obnoxious." He told her. "You aren't who you were before. The person I used to call my friend. She wouldn't blame me for everything. She wouldn't hide behind her power because she's scared. If anyone is weak and pathetic AND WORTHLESS... It's you. You aren't Erica."

'What the hell is he thinking?! Is he trying to get himself killed!?' Erica blurrs infront of him and punches in side his stomach and grabs his heart grinning, "Is this being scared Love?" Erica starts to crush his heart from the inside, "You really ARE dumb... Arent you?" The real Erica screams on the inside crying and shaking her head, 'NO! Please stop!'

'What the hell is he thinking?! Is he trying to get himself killed!?' Erica blurrs infront of him and punches in side his stomach and grabs his heart grinning, "Is this being scared Love?" Erica starts to crush his heart from the inside, "You really ARE dumb... Arent you?"

Nai had already moved, leaving Erica with nothing to grab, "No. In fact, you're dumb. For multiple reasons, like relying on brute strength. Think for a moment. Is this what you really want? Huh? I guess you were meant to be left alone."

Nai had already moved, leaving Erica with nothing to grab, "No. In fact, you're dumb. For multiple reasons, like relying on brute strength. Think for a moment. Is this what you really want? Huh? I guess you were meant to be left alone."

"Oh shut up already... Why don't you just give up!? You can't stop this... We are BOTH bonded and even if you did just get rid of one of us then she would still not be the same person you knew... So really its a lose lose situation." Erica smirked, "We can't live without each other... Just like YOU can't live without HER... Quite poetic actually... And I heard everything you two lovebirds have been talking about... So you can't trick me." Erica smiles then walks around Nia sliding her hands down his body, "I wonder what they would do to you if I brought you BOTH in."

"Oh shut up already... Why don't you just give up!? You can't stop this... We are BOTH bonded and even if you did just get rid of one of us then she would still not be the same person you knew... So really its a lose lose situation." Erica smirked, "We can't live without each other... Just like YOU can't live without HER... Quite poetic actually... And I heard everything you two lovebirds have been talking about... So you can't trick me." Erica smiles then walks around Nia sliding her hands down his body, "I wonder what they would do to you if I brought you BOTH in."

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Nai asked, pushing her hands off him. He hadn't put on a shirt yet and her words felt cold and sinister. "How would you bring us both in without bringing yourself in smart ass?" He asked, his tone obviously showing how confused he was. 

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Nai asked, pushing her hands off him. He hadn't put on a shirt yet and her words felt cold and sinister. "How would you bring us both in without bringing yourself in smart ass?" He asked, his tone obviously showing how confused he was. 

"Ooo quite a mouth you have on yourself." Erica laughs snickering, "Thats the thing... All I have to do is walk in there then I force her to come out and they can handle her... You'd be surprised how easy it is to get her to listen to ME... Not you." Erica whispers in his ears and smiles licking his neck, "You can't hurt me either... Because of your "Feelings" for poor little Erica... I almost feel bad for you two... Almost."

"Ooo quite a mouth you have on yourself." Erica laughs snickering, "Thats the thing... All I have to do is walk in there then I force her to come out and they can handle her... You'd be surprised how easy it is to get her to listen to ME... Not you." Erica whispers in his ears and smiles licking his neck, "You can't hurt me either... Because of your "Feelings" for poor little Erica... I almost feel bad for you two... Almost."

"Then you know that's why I haven't attacked you." Nai said, sighing lightly. When his neck was licked, Nai kicked Erica off and frowned. "I won't let you take me anywhere and don't touch me... I'll beat your very existence out of her if possible."

"Then you know that's why I haven't attacked you." Nai said, sighing lightly. When his neck was licked, Nai kicked Erica off and frowned. "I won't let you take me anywhere and don't touch me... I'll beat your very existence out of her if possible."

Erica stumbled back smiling, "Aw son't be like that love... As soon as you break her heart... Then theres no holding back for me to rip that pretty little heart out... And a sexy one at that... And I hate to break it to you but its impossible... We are both stuck with each other... All 3 of us... One big happy family!" Erica was chuckling and leaning against the wall and smirking at him, "And here I thought I heard you say you liked me... Do you lie to Erica as well?"

Erica stumbled back smiling, "Aw son't be like that love... As soon as you break her heart... Then theres no holding back for me to rip that pretty little heart out... And a sexy one at that... And I hate to break it to you but its impossible... We are both stuck with each other... All 3 of us... One big happy family!" Erica was chuckling and leaning against the wall and smirking at him, "And here I thought I heard you say you liked me... Do you lie to Erica as well?"

"That's before I realized how much of a-" Nai stopped himself and gritted his teeth. "I don't think you are bad, but judt bat shit fucking crazy. Who goes as far as to attack their own allies?! I said I'd help through this mess and you're trying to kill me! How the hell does that work?!"

"That's before I realized how much of a-" Nai stopped himself and gritted his teeth. "I don't think you are bad, but judt bat shit fucking crazy. Who goes as far as to attack their own allies?! I said I'd help through this mess and you're trying to kill me! How the hell does that work?!"

"You clearly don't know me...Or Erica if you think that... And go ahead... Say it... It just makes me more powerful... And then you won't ever see poor Erica ever again... Or be able to touch her again... I'll be in control forever." Erica giggles and fiddles with her hair smiling.

"You clearly don't know me...Or Erica if you think that... And go ahead... Say it... It just makes me more powerful... And then you won't ever see poor Erica ever again... Or be able to touch her again... I'll be in control forever." Erica giggles and fiddles with her hair smiling.

"Fuck it." Nai said, sitting down on the bed. "You win. You only win because you have Erica and you're using her too keep me from doing anything. Pretty much a hostage situation."

"Fuck it." Nai said, sitting down on the bed. "You win. You only win because you have Erica and you're using her too keep me from doing anything. Pretty much a hostage situation."

"This is way too much fun... How bout I make it abit more fun... I'll strike a deaal with you BOTH... Erica... You can either surrender to our little friends... Or I can torture your little boy toy here... Your choice... Which is more important to you... HIM? Or your precious freedom? Oh and he can choose too."  Erica smirks and lays down on the bed as the real Erica's voice echo's in BOTH of Nai's head and the demons head, 'NO! I swear to god if you hurt him---" Erica rolled her eyes, "Oh we have been over this... You BOTH can't kill me so its pointless to try to stop me from destroying this pathetic world." Erica stretches, 'Maybe not... But I CAN put us to sleep for a VERY long time.' Erica's eyes spike open and she jumps up, "You wouldn't dare... Not if it means staying away from him!"

"This is way too much fun... How bout I make it abit more fun... I'll strike a deaal with you BOTH... Erica... You can either surrender to our little friends... Or I can torture your little boy toy here... Your choice... Which is more important to you... HIM? Or your precious freedom? Oh and he can choose too."  Erica smirks and lays down on the bed as the real Erica's voice echo's in BOTH of Nai's head and the demons head, 'NO! I swear to god if you hurt him---" Erica rolled her eyes, "Oh we have been over this... You BOTH can't kill me so its pointless to try to stop me from destroying this pathetic world." Erica stretches, 'Maybe not... But I CAN put us to sleep for a VERY long time.' Erica's eyes spike open and she jumps up, "You wouldn't dare... Not if it means staying away from him!"

"Erica has been through enough. A few scars won't hurt me. I'll endure your worthless torture... As long as I'm saving a childhood friend from more torture herself." Nai said as he stood up. "I bet she'll be angry... You won't have to put yourself to sleep... I got this one."

"Erica has been through enough. A few scars won't hurt me. I'll endure your worthless torture... As long as I'm saving a childhood friend from more torture herself." Nai said as he stood up. "I bet she'll be angry... You won't have to put yourself to sleep... I got this one."

"You won't even know where to find it... Your both bluffing." Erica clenched her fists, 'Am I?' Erica's tattoo glowed as she grumbled, "Crap... I'll be back... Don't you two worry." Erica slowly changed back. Once she did her tattoo stopped glowing and she opened her eyes slowly staring at Nai and smiles then she passed out exhausted as all hell. 

"You won't even know where to find it... Your both bluffing." Erica clenched her fists, 'Am I?' Erica's tattoo glowed as she grumbled, "Crap... I'll be back... Don't you two worry." Erica slowly changed back. Once she did her tattoo stopped glowing and she opened her eyes slowly staring at Nai and smiles then she passed out exhausted as all hell. 

"I wasn't bluffing. I was gonna do it." Nai said as he caught Erica before she fell. He then laid her on the bed and he went and sat down on a chair he had facing a window that had a view over the city. "Hopefully she's woke soon." He said before falling asleep himself a few minutes later. 

"I wasn't bluffing. I was gonna do it." Nai said as he caught Erica before she fell. He then laid her on the bed and he went and sat down on a chair he had facing a window that had a view over the city. "Hopefully she's woke soon." He said before falling asleep himself a few minutes later. 

After a couple of hours Erica woke up. She opened her eyes slowly then looked around for Nai. She then giggled finding him in the chair, "He looks so peaceful asleep." Erica got up then went over to Nai. She smiled having a idea, "The perfect way to wake him up." Erica sat in his lap then kissed his lips softly and passionatly. She then nudged him on his neck, "Wake up Nai."

After a couple of hours Erica woke up. She opened her eyes slowly then looked around for Nai. She then giggled finding him in the chair, "He looks so peaceful asleep." Erica got up then went over to Nai. She smiled having a idea, "The perfect way to wake him up." Erica sat in his lap then kissed his lips softly and passionatly. She then nudged him on his neck, "Wake up Nai."

Nai moved a little, his head hurting a little from using so much power yesterday. When he was kissed, he smiled and his eyes slowly opened, "Morning. I thought I would have had to wait a little longer for you to wake up." He said with a chuckle. 

Nai moved a little, his head hurting a little from using so much power yesterday. When he was kissed, he smiled and his eyes slowly opened, "Morning. I thought I would have had to wait a little longer for you to wake up." He said with a chuckle. 

"Nope... Im right here... And what the hell were you thinking with her!?" Erica punched his arm and crossed her arms, "You seriously could've gotten hurt... Do you know that?" Erica kissed his neck to make the pain go away from his head, "You shouldn't have used that much power."

"Nope... Im right here... And what the hell were you thinking with her!?" Erica punched his arm and crossed her arms, "You seriously could've gotten hurt... Do you know that?" Erica kissed his neck to make the pain go away from his head, "You shouldn't have used that much power."

"I was thinking that you shouldn't put yourself in harms way to save me." Nai said softly before she hit his arm. He smiled and chuckled as she made the pain go away with a kiss. "As much as I had to teleport... She tried to hit me a lot. She's a touchy one. Sorry."

"I was thinking that you shouldn't put yourself in harms way to save me." Nai said softly before she hit his arm. He smiled and chuckled as she made the pain go away with a kiss. "As much as I had to teleport... She tried to hit me a lot. She's a touchy one. Sorry."

"Just don't do it again...Ok? I love you too much... And I can handle as much pain as you can." Erica got off of him and pulled him up, "Come on... You need as much rest as I do... And maybe something else if your up for it." Erica smiled and pulled him over to the bed, "If your ready than so am I... We can make up for lost time."

"Just don't do it again...Ok? I love you too much... And I can handle as much pain as you can." Erica got off of him and pulled him up, "Come on... You need as much rest as I do... And maybe something else if your up for it." Erica smiled and pulled him over to the bed, "If your ready than so am I... We can make up for lost time."

"I won't. But if it's no other choice, I will." Nai said in a serious tone and he then listened to her speak before she pulled him to the bed and began talking about lost time. "Make up for lost time?" He asked, looking at her as he tilted his head slightly. 

"I won't. But if it's no other choice, I will." Nai said in a serious tone and he then listened to her speak before she pulled him to the bed and began talking about lost time. "Make up for lost time?" He asked, looking at her as he tilted his head slightly. 

"The time we lost together... When they took me... We didn't get to do any of this." Erica smiles and kisses his lips, "Or this." Erica kisses his neck. Erica giggles and in a second Erica is on top of Nai.

((It's getting hot in here...))

Alejandro Ishida

The Prince of Ice

tumblr_nvaw0o7cYR1tsipf6o3_r2_540.gif

"I feel like my dad. I'm one eyed. Mysterious... Is this how he lives?"

Alejandro had been thinking about that question the entire dead, but it wasn't his main focus. He left his home for a mission. Oddly, he was tasked with this one alone and didn't tell a person about it. The only person who would know is, Hyou. He would be able to find him anywhere on this planet and so would his father, but he hasn't shown himself yet. Maybe he's too busy to care. 

It was around midnight. Alejandro was watching a warehouse at the docks, hearing from some contacts about the terrorist group meeting here. That's what he wanted. He waited, seeing trucks pull in on the docks and armed men getting out of them. This is where Alejandro made an appearance. 

"This was an adult's job. Why send a kid?"

Alejandro disappeared from where he sat and reappeared in the sky, falling towards the ground. His first hostile confrontation since he had left. A loft of the time it was just people asking about his eye as if they never seen someone with one like his own. 

"Here goes..."

tumblr_nvb7n3Zn6k1rme30eo1_500.gif

Upon landing in the warehouse, the men opened fire on Alejandro without thinking. He shielded himself from the bullets and froze them until they shattered. The men continued to shoot, some reloading. They didn't know what at to do. Each side thought Alejandro was there on behalf of the other, but he was there to stop the spread of weapons and drugs in said area to make it safer and get rid of gang activity. Taking out each man in the warehouse, Alejandro left one. He seemed to be of importance. He told Alejandro valuable information before being knocked out. Now leaving the building, Alejandro scared the rest of the reinforcements awaiting him. 

"Boo..."

c3e1d673f21bdd63a10761959e0e9acaa1609283_hq.jpg

#alejandrobackground{
background-color:#a8ffff;
background-image: url(http://image.desk7.net/Landscape Wallpapers/9700_1280x800.jpg); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #a8ffff;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}

#alejandrotransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 1.0;
background-color: #;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#00ccff;
font-size: 14px;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

"The time we lost together... When they took me... We didn't get to do any of this." Erica smiles and kisses his lips, "Or this." Erica kisses his neck. Erica giggles and in a second Erica is on top of Nai.

((It's getting hot in here...))

Nai blinked and in no time he was laying under Erica. "With the way I was when they took you, I probably had no idea of these kind of things." He said as he kissed Erica and rolled over so he was on top of her. He smiled and slid his hands up her tank top, grinning down at her as he did so. 

(((( Timeskip? ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back