• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"When you put it that way, maybe I should just lock her in space next time she appears. I would use my strongest spell, but it'd kill you... And me too. I don't think there is a way for me to do it without death being the consequence either. " Nai said as dhe licked his wounds again. This time it caused him to blush a little. "You didn't have to..."

"Yes I did... I don't need you bleeding out because of me... And I know a way to subdue her... And I can't you die either." Erica layed her head on his chest and hold his hand with one hand then layed the other on his stomach, "I think she just dosen't know how to be happy... She was made to be the evil half... And they succeeded." 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes I did... I don't need you bleeding out because of me... And I know a way to subdue her... And I can't you die either." Erica layed her head on his chest and hold his hand with one hand then layed the other on his stomach, "I think she just dosen't know how to be happy... She was made to be the evil half... And they succeeded." 

"No you didn't. Really... I could have healed them." Nai said quietly. "If you know a way to subdue her, tell me. I should at least know something of importance if we're going to be hanging out all the time." He said, smiling as she laid her head on his chest. "They didn't. She seemed happy when I offered to go and kill those guys. Maybe she finds happiness in what is considered bad."

"No you didn't. Really... I could have healed them." Nai said quietly. "If you know a way to subdue her, tell me. I should at least know something of importance if we're going to be hanging out all the time." He said, smiling as she laid her head on his chest. "They didn't. She seemed happy when I offered to go and kill those guys. Maybe she finds happiness in what is considered bad."

"No... She dosen't know love... Only hate... It's like she feeds on it like I feed on blood... She pushes buttons... And is bad news... And as a vampire vervain makes me weak... And since our blood is mixed together... It can effect her too... She dosen't know love... She has no heart... She dosen't know THIS feeling." Erica gently pushes his head down and she kisses his lips. After awhile she lets go then smiles. She also flips her legs over the tub laysin his lap kind of.

"No... She dosen't know love... Only hate... It's like she feeds on it like I feed on blood... She pushes buttons... And is bad news... And as a vampire vervain makes me weak... And since our blood is mixed together... It can effect her too... She dosen't know love... She has no heart... She dosen't know THIS feeling." Erica gently pushes his head down and she kisses his lips. After awhile she lets go then smiles. She also flips her legs over the tub laysin his lap kind of.

"How about we forget about her for a moment and enjoy ourselves." Nai said as Erica repositioned herself in his lap. He kissed her lips after she had kissed his, placing a hand under her chin, a smile on his face. "That's a lot better than all that stressful thinking about that demon...right? We can do more if you wish."

"How about we forget about her for a moment and enjoy ourselves." Nai said as Erica repositioned herself in his lap. He kissed her lips after she had kissed his, placing a hand under her chin, a smile on his face. "That's a lot better than all that stressful thinking about that demon...right? We can do more if you wish."

"What other things were you thinking off?" Erica smiled back at him, "And maybe your right... I don't want to keep fueling her to come take control... To hurt you... I won't let it happen... Something keeps nagging me though... I keep finding myself running back to you... And to keep my humanity switch back on... Whenever I try to keep it off... It just keeps trying to fight its way BACK in."

"What other things were you thinking off?" Erica smiled back at him, "And maybe your right... I don't want to keep fueling her to come take control... To hurt you... I won't let it happen... Something keeps nagging me though... I keep finding myself running back to you... And to keep my humanity switch back on... Whenever I try to keep it off... It just keeps trying to fight its way BACK in."

"I'm special." Nai said with a grin. "What things am I thinking of? Well we already have step one done. No clothes." He said with a smirk. "Al l we have to do is finish." He added, kissing Erica's neck. "Or should I stop before you pass out." He teased. 

"I'm special." Nai said with a grin. "What things am I thinking of? Well we already have step one done. No clothes." He said with a smirk. "Al l we have to do is finish." He added, kissing Erica's neck. "Or should I stop before you pass out." He teased. 

"Oh shut up..." Erica sat up then stoodd to get her rob, "If we do this... Then there's no going back and they will be after you too... Are you ready for that? For a target to be put on your back... To be running all the time."

"Oh shut up..." Erica sat up then stoodd to get her rob, "If we do this... Then there's no going back and they will be after you too... Are you ready for that? For a target to be put on your back... To be running all the time."

"I ran once from the government. I'll run again grom whoever wants you." Nai said as he stood up, wster dripping down his body. He grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Come on. I bet you're dying to get started too." He said with a wink. 

"I ran once from the government. I'll run again grom whoever wants you." Nai said as he stood up, wster dripping down his body. He grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Come on. I bet you're dying to get started too." He said with a wink. 

"You can't stop these people... And if they catch me... They will order her to kill you... And force her out... By torture or by "resetting" me." Erica closed her eyes and sighed, "And stop joking! This is serious... And I can't afford to lose you do you hear me?! Not again!" Erica stopped and her eyes spiked open covering her mouth, "That... That wasn't me talking... That was someone else..." Erica didn't know what just happened. She didn't mean to just spit out words and it seemed like part of her knew what she said but another part of her was very confused. The way she said it, it was like she knew him before but she couldn't explain it. Everything in her head was messed up now MORE than usual.

"You can't stop these people... And if they catch me... They will order her to kill you... And force her out... By torture or by "resetting" me." Erica closed her eyes and sighed, "And stop joking! This is serious... And I can't afford to lose you do you hear me?! Not again!" Erica stopped and her eyes spiked open covering her mouth, "That... That wasn't me talking... That was someone else..." Erica didn't know what just happened. She didn't mean to just spit out words and it seemed like part of her knew what she said but another part of her was very confused. The way she said it, it was like she knew him before but she couldn't explain it. Everything in her head was messed up now MORE than usual.

"Maybe you never tried." Nai said walking out of the bathroom. "And like I said before, maybe we should stop talking about the demon you to help get rid of some of them tension." He said, opening his bedroom door. "Besides, your not helping by bringing them up over and over y'know. That's why I keep trying to joke and be lighthearted." He said plopping down on the bed. 

"Maybe you never tried." Nai said walking out of the bathroom. "And like I said before, maybe we should stop talking about the demon you to help get rid of some of them tension." He said, opening his bedroom door. "Besides, your not helping by bringing them up over and over y'know. That's why I keep trying to joke and be lighthearted." He said plopping down on the bed. 

Erica sighed following him, "Trust me I did... But instead they weakened me and tortured me until I was too weak to even stop them from getting her to take control... And shouldn't you put on some clothes or at least some boxers." Erica took off her robe then put back on her underwear and bra and her tank-top all over again.

Solo Post

Alejandro Ishida

The Prince of Ice

226.gif

"I wonder if anyone will notice I'm not attending class." 

Alejandro sighed as he sat down, placing his bag down and taking a seat on a nearby rock. The sky had darkened and the moon soon showed itself. He pushed his hair out of his face, sighing lightly. He had left home awhile after school, going to see some things for himself. The world to be exact. He couldn't do it in a day, so he decided the best time would be now. He could catch up im his studies with ease so he wouldn't have trouble in school. 

Standing up, Alejandro started making a fire, and he leaned back. He took his phone out of his pocket and checked for a signal. It must have been a small town nearby, as he had got service. He scrolled down his contacts, looking for someone and finding their number he called. After conversing for a while, Alejandro set up camp. He smiled lightly and looked up at the sky.  The sun was about done setting. It made him think about those he had left without saying goodbye. Astrid was one. He chuckled a little and said one thing before going inside his tent. 

"I'll be home soon..."

When the next day rolled along, Alejandro yawned lightly, his phone vibrating. He groaned and checked it. Luckily, it was just his alarm. He put his phone in his pocket and crawled out of the tent, breaking the tent down and putting it away. Time to set off on this journey... It'd probably be a year when he get back, probably less...

#alejandrobackground{
background-color:#a8ffff;
background-image: url(http://image.desk7.net/Landscape Wallpapers/9700_1280x800.jpg); background-size:cover;
background-position: center left;
padding:3%;
margin: 5%;
border: solid 2px #a8ffff;
width:85%;
margin: 0 7.5% 3% 7.5%;
overflow: hidden;
font-size: 14px;
border: 1px solid #342e3a}

#alejandrotransbox{
height: 95%;
opacity: 1.0;
background-color: #;
margin: 3%;
padding: 3%;
color:#00ccff;
font-size: 14px;
font-weight: bold;
border: 1px solid black;}

Erica sighed following him, "Trust me I did... But instead they weakened me and tortured me until I was too weak to even stop them from getting her to take control... And shouldn't you put on some clothes or at least some boxers." Erica took off her robe then put back on her underwear and bra and her tank-top all over again.

"I see." Nai said with a chuckle. "Put on clothes?" He asked, shaking his head. He sat up and ran a hand through his purple locks of hair. "Are you suggesting I put on clothes for what reason?" He asked, grabbing her hand playfully and pulling her towards him. "I thought you preferred my bare body." He joked.

"I see." Nai said with a chuckle. "Put on clothes?" He asked, shaking his head. He sat up and ran a hand through his purple locks of hair. "Are you suggesting I put on clothes for what reason?" He asked, grabbing her hand playfully and pulling her towards him. "I thought you preferred my bare body." He joked.

Erica fell on top of him and then sat up regaining her balance, "I do... But I think I harmed you enough today... Having sex with a vampire is way more hardcore than you think... And abit rougher... I don't think your ready for that yet." Erica smirked then kissed his cheek and layed down next to him.

Erica fell on top of him and then sat up regaining her balance, "I do... But I think I harmed you enough today... Having sex with a vampire is way more hardcore than you think... And abit rougher... I don't think your ready for that yet." Erica smirked then kissed his cheek and layed down next to him.

"Pssshhh!" Nai laughed and sat up. "I don't know. I'll definitely be up for the task. Believe it. I'm up for anything." He told her, putting his hands on her waist. "You don't believe me, I can show you. You'd be surprised. Most of all... Satisfied and pleased."

"Pssshhh!" Nai laughed and sat up. "I don't know. I'll definitely be up for the task. Believe it. I'm up for anything." He told her, putting his hands on her waist. "You don't believe me, I can show you. You'd be surprised. Most of all... Satisfied and pleased."

"All I want is for you to stay alive... Here and with me got it?" Erica faced him and put her hand on his cheek, "You have such a good heart... And your so sweet to me... But I think for now we should take it slow... Or at least wait til we figure this thing out."

"All I want is for you to stay alive... Here and with me got it?" Erica faced him and put her hand on his cheek, "You have such a good heart... And your so sweet to me... But I think for now we should take it slow... Or at least wait til we figure this thing out."

Nai smiled and laid down, yawning a little, "Hmph. You are good." He said chuckling. He had initially thought Erica was more of the delinquent type, but she was more like him than he thought. "I guess you can say, you read my mind." He said, putting his hands behind his head. "And trust me... Killing me isn't an easy task. I learned from some of the best."

Nai smiled and laid down, yawning a little, "Hmph. You are good." He said chuckling. He had initially thought Erica was more of the delinquent type, but she was more like him than he thought. "I guess you can say, you read my mind." He said, putting his hands behind his head. "And trust me... Killing me isn't an easy task. I learned from some of the best."

"Im not that evil as you think." Erica smiles andlays down with Nai. She lays her head on his chest and put her hand next to her head breathing softly and with her eyes closed, "Goodnight."

"Im not that evil as you think." Erica smiles andlays down with Nai. She lays her head on his chest and put her hand next to her head breathing softly and with her eyes closed, "Goodnight."

"I never thought you were evil. I just felt you were bad news." Nai said, sighing lightly. When she layed down he smiled and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "Goodnight."

(((( Wanna timeskip? ))))

"I never thought you were evil. I just felt you were bad news." Nai said, sighing lightly. When she layed down he smiled and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "Goodnight."

(((( Wanna timeskip? ))))

((Well its not like they are doing anything but werent you gonna goin her mind?))

Once they both went to sleep  Erica started to have nightmares. She clenched her fist and was going through the first time she got captured but it was very hard to see or hear, but the only thing she could clearly feel was scared, alone, pain. Things like that.

((Well its not like they are doing anything but werent you gonna goin her mind?))

Once they both went to sleep  Erica started to have nightmares. She clenched her fist and was going through the first time she got captured but it was very hard to see or hear, but the only thing she could clearly feel was scared, alone, pain. Things like that.

(((( Blah. You're right. ))))

Nai began to wake, Erica's restlessness bothering him. He groaned and woke up, rubbing his head. "Damn..." He said, her expression looking as if she were... Scared. He knew he shouldn't, but he went back into her mind, checking out what was the problem. Seeing her dream, he... Saw himself. When he was younger. "What... The hell...."

(((( Blah. You're right. ))))

Nai began to wake, Erica's restlessness bothering him. He groaned and woke up, rubbing his head. "Damn..." He said, her expression looking as if she were... Scared. He knew he shouldn't, but he went back into her mind, checking out what was the problem. Seeing her dream, he... Saw himself. When he was younger. "What... The hell...."

In Erica's dream two men came out of nowhere and grabbed Erica. Erica screamed and tried to fight them of by kicking and screaming and biting them but nothing worked and her screams were muffled and she screamed for Nai, but it was backwards, "NOOOOOOOOOO! IAN HELP ME!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! LET ME GO YOU BIG DUMMIES! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME IAN!"

In Erica's dream two men came out of nowhere and grabbed Erica. Erica screamed and tried to fight them of by kicking and screaming and biting them but nothing worked and her screams were muffled and she screamed for Nai, but it was backwards, "NOOOOOOOOOO! IAN HELP ME!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! LET ME GO YOU BIG DUMMIES! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME IAN!"

Nai blinked when she said 'Ian'. "The hell is that? If that's me, shouldn't she say Nai? Bleh... Maybe we just look alike, but I share a similar memory. Maybe it was someone else." He said before watching more.

Nai blinked when she said 'Ian'. "The hell is that? If that's me, shouldn't she say Nai? Bleh... Maybe we just look alike, but I share a similar memory. Maybe it was someone else." He said before watching more.

Once one of them drugged her the other went over to the boy, "Now... Why don't YOU take a little nap... And forget about your little girlfriend over there... It's not like you'll remember her anyways... Erica's ours now aand that's all that matters." The boy tried to run after Erica but ultimitly he failed and instead the man in the lab coat drugged younger Nai. He then grinned and kicked him into a tree, "Hopefully that'll knock some sense into you." The memmory skips past and the next thing Erica knows she in the lab and chained up to the wall. Erica struggles, "Wheres Nai! What did you do to my friend! I swear once I get out of these chains I'll beat all of you to a pulp and then---AHHH!" Erica's sentence is stopped by a shriek of pain. One of the men stuck a knife in her stomach and the rest of the other people were taking notes, "How much pain can this little girl manage? And she's also human... She won't survive... We need her alive if we wanna do this... She has to become someone else... Hell take away her memories just do something! She can't remember any of this or else it will all be over... Do you understand me?" The other guy gulped, "Sir yes sir!"

⊹ Himeragi Seiker ⊹

~ Spiritual Intoner of Terror ~

View attachment 167293

Himeragi blushed a little before she planted her lips gently on Kuroh's lips and began to kiss him. The fragrance did get a little too intense but she continued to restrain herself.

/monthly_2016_10/5808b73c6d755_KurohHeader.png.bfbe9a5f559054662c4d584b9c59655d.png

/monthly_2016_11/tumblr_ny4oi1OJOZ1r1zvalo1_500_zps7lvci1he.GIF.5d3c6a11b063df3ed7b376453cb1a7fe.GIF

...♆With the contact of Himeragi's lips, Kuroh's playful nature vanished and was replaced with a large blush spreading across his cheeks. Naturally, Kuroh had kissed Himeragi before, however this time was different. He felt relaxed. He'd never felt this much at peace, and it left quite a mark on him. His heart began to slow down to it's natural beat at the moment their lips touched. Placing both of his arms onto Himeragi's hips, he lifted her onto the nearest table so that she was sitting down, never breaking the kiss as he did so, and closed his eyes, his mind seemingly melting into the kiss. The contact of their lips together felt different than before, as if it was the first time they'd ever truly kissed. It was intoxicating to him. Figuring that something was changing within him, Kuroh's mind snapped back to the present, and with him breaking the kiss, he looked up at Himeragi and spoke, his blush remaining fixed to his cheeks♆...

S-sorry, I got a bit carried away~ 

Character Information

Status

Mood

Interacting With

Objective

Tags

Himeragi's Home.

Kissing Himeragi.

Flustered.

Himeragi.

Get some breakfast.

@HimeragiSeiker

@import 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amita';

.kurohpostimage{
border: solid 3px #0000B2;
margin: 0 5% 0 5%;
height:auto;
width: 90%;}

#kurohtitle{
margin:auto;
height:auto;
padding: 0 0 0 0}

#postboxkuroh{
background-image:url('https://haydenperno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/plain-white-background-tumblr-elegant-free-wallpaper-ljlsydkr2.jpg');
background-repeat: repeat;
padding: 3%;
width:80%;
margin: 0 10% 0 10%;
}

.kurohdesc{
font-weight: bold;
font-size:16px;
color:#0000B2;
margin:2%;
font-family: 'Amita', cursive;}