• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled as he looked at her then gently brought a hand to her cheek and had her look at him

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked before her blush grew, it was hard for her to make eye contact with him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon helped Myuki onto the bed before she got the BBQ and milk and gave it to her⊹...
''are you still hungry...?''
HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon helped Myuki onto the bed before she got the BBQ and milk and gave it to her⊹...
''are you still hungry...?''
"Yes." She said with a smile as she curled up next to kikuri and started to eat happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im guessing im the first guy to care for you in this way." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded, "yeah.. your the first..." she said, glancing at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"May i ask for a kiss?" He said softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face reddened,"A-A kiss?.... a-alright...." she said, her face now a dark shade of red.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina still occasionally struggled against the command to walk forward, despite knowing there was nothing she could do to stop it. Maybe she did it to piss him off, but that probably wouldn't work. Maybe she just hated the circumstances, and just wanted to fight against it even though there was so point. Either way, she was stuck being dragged along, as was Thomas. Well, he was until Siegfried forced him to start walking despite probably all of the bones in both of his legs being broken. Without thinking on it much, Lumina ran forward and put an arm under Thomas', to help keep the pressure off his legs as much as she could. She hated what Siegfried was doing to him, and he had tried to help her escape after all. So she'd be the bad guy if she didn't do something. As they walked forward, Lumina glared forward at Siegfried as he spoke, wondering how someone could be so cruel so easily. Eventually he finished speaking, and Lumina got in a few words before she and Thomas were commanded to follow after him through the doorway♤...
"If it were up to me, I'd say his is the life that has worth, not yours."
...♞Siegfried chuckled a bit before walking through the doorway, it then becoming a wall again once all of them were through it, leaving the area pitch black before a few torches lit up as they walked down a hallway of unknown length. Siegfried then spoke in a matter of fact sorta tone, with a smug look on his face♞...

"Ah, but that's were you're wrong, you see, if i were to die, so would Thomas within a week. So any worth Thomas does have, he gets from me."

...♞Siegfried then lead them further down the dark hallways, the torches lighting as they got close and going out as they grew distaint. After what seemed like an hour, but could have easily have been ten or twenty minutes they arrived at a door or ivory and obsidian, the door opening to reveal a lab that seemed to be a mix of old magic tools and modern machines. As Siegfried stepped in Thomas was yanked from Lumina by an unseen force, being pulled to the center of the room before chains came from the ceiling, the ceiling to high to even see so it was just dark after a certain point. The chains seised Thomas by the wrists and forced him to hang there as Siegfried turned to Lumina♞...

"Now the fun can begin, now then, how many times have you shown resistance? and what forms were those resistances in? Oh my Thomas may not even be able to think after wards."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried chuckled a bit before walking through the doorway, it then becoming a wall again once all of them were through it, leaving the area pitch black before a few torches lit up as they walked down a hallway of unknown length. Siegfried then spoke in a matter of fact sorta tone, with a smug look on his face♞...

"Ah, but that's were you're wrong, you see, if i were to die, so would Thomas within a week. So any worth Thomas does have, he gets from me."

...♞Siegfried then lead them further down the dark hallways, the torches lighting as they got close and going out as they grew distaint. After what seemed like an hour, but could have easily have been ten or twenty minutes they arrived at a door or ivory and obsidian, the door opening to reveal a lab that seemed to be a mix of old magic tools and modern machines. As Siegfried stepped in Thomas was yanked from Lumina by an unseen force, being pulled to the center of the room before chains came from the ceiling, the ceiling to high to even see so it was just dark after a certain point. The chains seised Thomas by the wrists and forced him to hang there as Siegfried turned to Lumina♞...

"Now the fun can begin, now then, how many times have you shown resistance? and what forms were those resistances in? Oh my Thomas may not even be able to think after wards."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina kept walking behind Siegfried as they moved along the corridor, helping keep Thomas upright as best she could. This place was a lot more ominous than she expected, and it was hard not to want to fight back against his command just so she could get out of here. But she was holding Thomas so that definitely wasn't an option right now. As they walked, Siegfried spoke, saying how she was wrong, but Lumina scoffed, looking down the hallway as she responded♤...

"Yeah, well my statement still stands."

...♤It wasn't long until they reached their destination, or rather Siegfried's destination. As Lumina entered, she started scanning the area for somewhere she could sit him down at, but instead he was yanked from her grasp, and Lumina could only watch he was suspended from some unknown place way above him. The sight appalled her, and made her quite upset, and now she turned her attention to Siegfried, a glare on her face once more. Lumina's mind told her to attack him, but that definitely wasn't an option considering Thomas's position. So instead she opted to answer his question♤...

"You'd probably know better than me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled happily as he gently put his lips to hers as he held a hand to her cheek lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blushed slightly before kissing him back.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko blushed slightly before kissing him back.
River smiled into the kiss as he slid his free arm behind her back and pulled her close to him as he held the kiss for a couple seconds before he slowly pulled away and smiled lovingly at her

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana sniffled once more, wiping off her face before Ayen picked her up. Lilliana wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, holding on to him as Len hopped on his back as well. Lilliana was confused what was happening until Ayen jumped up, and soon they were flying, the world suddenly disappearing far below them. Startled and scared, Lilliana held tighter to her father, hiding her face in Ayen's neck. She didn't know where they were going, and right now she didn't care, because she really didn't like heights or flying. So it was all she could do to keep from freaking out and accidentally having Ayen drop her. That was the last thing she wanted, to be dropped. So Lilliana kept her eyes closed and her face hidden as they made their way to wherever they were going♧...
...♗Ayen went fast enough that there was a cone of wind resistance around them, he continued like this for about ten minutes until the tree tops below them started to get closer and closer. That signaled Ayen to slow down and get a bit higher, though for the moment he was about fifty feet above the trees, and fifty feet below the bottoms of the clouds, though of course there was gaps between the trees, and the clouds were rather spread out, just like a perfect summer day. Soon Ayen stopped as he saw the place he was looking for, it was a giant oak tree that dwarfed the other trees, even though a lot of them now peaked into the clouds, this one was truly massive, going beyond any clouds, that tree was both the city and palace of the court of the Seelie Fae, and Ayen's childhood home♗...

"Well, we're here, Lilliana, try and take a look before we go to the ground if you can."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina kept walking behind Siegfried as they moved along the corridor, helping keep Thomas upright as best she could. This place was a lot more ominous than she expected, and it was hard not to want to fight back against his command just so she could get out of here. But she was holding Thomas so that definitely wasn't an option right now. As they walked, Siegfried spoke, saying how she was wrong, but Lumina scoffed, looking down the hallway as she responded♤...
"Yeah, well my statement still stands."

...♤It wasn't long until they reached their destination, or rather Siegfried's destination. As Lumina entered, she started scanning the area for somewhere she could sit him down at, but instead he was yanked from her grasp, and Lumina could only watch he was suspended from some unknown place way above him. The sight appalled her, and made her quite upset, and now she turned her attention to Siegfried, a glare on her face once more. Lumina's mind told her to attack him, but that definitely wasn't an option considering Thomas's position. So instead she opted to answer his question♤...

"You'd probably know better than me."
...♞Siegfried smirked rather smugly over at Lumina before walking to the other side of Thomas from her before snapping his fingers together, and at the sound of the snap Thomas's sides lit up before exploding outward with magical energy, causing Thomas to yell rather loudly with extreme pain before the magic energy collapsed back into the homunculi's sides, causing a small spray of blood before his sides reformed with a sizzling sound, leaving no sign of any wound there, except for the holes in his clothing. With that quick act Siegfried had chuckled while staring down Lumina♞...

"What was that? It sounded like you want him to get hurt, maybe i'll be able to hear you better better in a moment."

...♞With his response, Siegfried waved his finger and an arc of lightning went from his staff to the ceiling, electrifying the chain that were holding Thomas, causing Thomas to once again scream while his body spasmmed about for a minute or so before the cruel wizard spoke again♞...

"I wonder, do all the people you trust end up suffering, i mean, your mental state was caused by whomever you loved dying right? Maybe it's a curse~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes." She said with a smile as she curled up next to kikuri and started to eat happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled as she started eating a sandwich⊹...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora laughed looking at the coffee shop, "Ya know? I seem to remember meeting a beautiful person here just a while ago~!"

[/QUOTE]
''h-huh..?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey love. May we go see ummm oh whats his name..... The guy with the big house and the revolution?" She asked kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''alright. later and...we have to be careful though. okay?''

...⊹She said as she smiled at her⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal laughed slightly, "I like your mother, and that'd make me crazy" she said.
Misaki shrugged, "Love sounds painful, I din't know if I want to deal with that anytime soon." she said.
"I'll take your word for it~" Roman said, smiling at Mal. He pecked her on the lips and soon returned his gaze to his daughter. He laughed lightly and rubbed his chin, "Love can be painful. That's just why you have to play it right."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled and looked around, walking on luners back as she moved, she saw a couple carts and pointed €...
"Is that it??"
Alejandro nodded, and continued in the direction if said carts. Good thing, May spotted them. Alejandro didn't see anything in the direction he was looking. "So, just one plain hot dog? No ketchup or anything?" He asked as they made it to the carts.

Lumina said:
...₪To see Takashi blush at the sight of her unclothed body felt like a victory to Violetta. Normally he'd be chill about it, no reaction, but the fact that she got one out of him just now was pretty awesome. She walked into the bathroom and soon Takashi followed,a and she hopped up to sit on the counter while she waited for him to set the water. Once it wad hot enough and he had gotten in, Violetta followed, wrapping her arms around his torso. She hadn't realized until now, but in the form they were almost the same height, with Takashi being only a few inches taller. Violetta closed her eyes, letting herself transform back into her normal form, letting out a tired exhale as she did so. Really, she felt exhausted, especially after staying in that form for so long. So she just sat here for a moment, holding on to Takashi so she didn't fall over from fatigue, feeling the steam rising around them both and the hot water running over them as well₪...
"So this is a shower...huh?"
Takashi was about to grab his body wash, when he felt Violetta's arms wrap around him. He didn't exactly know why she did it but she seemed to be okay as she held on to him. He smiled a little, letting the water soak his body, along with Violetta's. This had to be one of the best feelings he's had considering hot water was limited while he was away on his mission. Takashi then heard Violetta transform back into her original form and soon she asked him a question. He laughed lightly and turned around to face her, soon speaking in a light tone...

"Yeah, this I'd a shower. They're really relaxing... And well comforting when you have no someone inside with you."

Takashi then wrapped his own arms around Violetta's waist and held on to her. The water now trickling down his back from the shower head. He smiled at her, soon leaning in to kiss her, sadly it wasn't a long kisses like he'd usually give, but it was something.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled into the kiss as he slid his free arm behind her back and pulled her close to him as he held the kiss for a couple seconds before he slowly pulled away and smiled lovingly at her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blushed and looked to the side, "the day's already eventful and it just started" she said.

Roman said:
"I'll take your word for it~" Roman said, smiling at Mal. He pecked her on the lips and soon returned his gaze to his daughter. He laughed lightly and rubbed his chin, "Love can be painful. That's just why you have to play it right."
Misaki tilted her head, "I have to play love right as if it was a video game?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back