• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What did she say?" She asked kikuri softly

[/QUOTE]
''they find their ways. then they just blew up. i assumed they blew up because their chests were beeping. and even i killed her, she was still talking..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thats scary." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
''im guessing they threw away their humanity or their not human at all..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Kyoko....... What are your feelings twoards me?" River asked after about five minuets of silence with her. He wanted to know if his constant pursuit of her love was a lost cause or not

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked though her face seemed to turn a light pink at the question. "m-my feeling's..." she repeated to herself before looking to the side, "I-Is how I feel important right n-now..." she said, stuttering on her word's slightly.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled and took the roses and smelled them before she kissed him on the cheek and grabbed his hand⚅...
"Thank you, and I'm enjoying myself with you too"
"Funny how life runs us around, then gives us these beautiful moments, to enjoy." he said as he blushed at her kiss. He held her hand, but not too hard. "What shall we do first?" he asked as he walked with her.

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon felt Thetis' hand stroking through her hair, and she leaned against her like a sick child would their mother. Though she hated to admit it, sometimes it was nice to be the one being taken care of. For so long she had given herself the role of taking care of her sister, not really caring if there was nobody to take care of her. Their mom was dead, their dad was always busy with work, and their brother was either always at school or off doing... whatever it was he did. So that left Kanon and Yumi, and since Kanon was older she had to be the strong one for her sister. But really, for quite a long time Kanon secretly wished that there could be someone to take care of her, which is why Thetis doing just that was such a nice thought to her. It was then that Thetis spoke, and Kanon took a moment to think about it before answering⊗...

"...better. My face doesn't hurt anymore. The memories won't go away... b-but other than that I feel better."
"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the memories never go away. But your strength lies in how you use them. Will they hinder you? or will they fuel your inner fire?" she comforted the girl. "It will always hurt, and make you wince at the thought. My son's touch will be a pain, not a joy. But understand this, they win, if you let the memories bring you low. They own you body and soul. And no woman should ever be property like that. So you have to decide for yourself how you go from here. Achilles can only do so much. But its your own journey. Even the great Queen Gorgo, she suffered at the hands of a man she was not bedded to." she spoke some more. "Oh dear, I mean, Married too. I tend to forget the age. But she in turn put a dagger in the man's heart when he tried to use her to manipulate the Spartan Senate. So relax and rest up, as you will need your energy in wrangling that son of mine." she smiled impishly implying other things.

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im guessing they threw away their humanity or their not human at all..''
"Were they the ones from when we first met?" She asked

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko blinked though her face seemed to turn a light pink at the question. "m-my feeling's..." she repeated to herself before looking to the side, "I-Is how I feel important right n-now..." she said, stuttering on her word's slightly.
"Yes." He said softly to her. "Ive already show and told you my feelings but you have not done the same. I want to know weather my feelings for you are meaningless

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Were they the ones from when we first met?" She asked
"Yes." He said softly to her. "Ive already show and told you my feelings but you have not done the same. I want to know weather my feelings for you are meaningless

[/QUOTE]
''i dont think so...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Were they the ones from when we first met?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at her hand's, "all I can say is your feelings aren't meaningless..." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I hope they arent." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
''dont worry...il make sure you are safe. il also make sure that our children are safe. i will make them stop. one way or another..''

...⊹She said as her eyes were turning red but maintained her sanity and her eyes went to their original color⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''dont worry...il make sure you are safe. il also make sure that our children are safe. i will make them stop. one way or another..''
...⊹She said as her eyes were turning red but maintained her sanity and her eyes went to their original color⊹...
"I love you." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''i love you too...Myuki''

...⊹Kikuri said before she kissed her⊹...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora smiled and took the hand, "Lead the way~!"

[/QUOTE]
...☫Natsumi soon lead her first to a coffee shop☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Myuki

HimeragiSeiker said:
myuki kissed back before she rested her cheek on kikuris shoulder after breaking the kiss

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki
myuki kissed back before she rested her cheek on kikuris shoulder after breaking the kiss

[/QUOTE]
''you wanna sit down?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled a little then leaned into her and hugged her gently. "Good." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blushed slightly before looking in front of her, "yeah...." she said.

trix said:
Trix giggled nuzzling him once more pushing him playfullyz her eyes glittered and she gently nibbled at his neck.
Clover smiles as she nibbled his neck. "You're a bit playful.." He chuckles and kisses her softly.

(Fade?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded softly before she got up from there sitting position on the floor and took kikuris hand

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon helped Myuki onto the bed before she got the BBQ and milk and gave it to her⊹...

''are you still hungry...?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back