• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen chuckled leaning in to taunt him "Enjoy your new life of nothing but being used, tortured and víasan" he whispered as he finally banished Vince.

[/QUOTE]
And with that, Rin, ally, Amaya, Len and Lia were the only ones in the house

Rin sat where she was chained up at and looked at the stairs and saw a girl, she growled at her

Lia ignored Rin and went down there and unchained Rin without saying a word

Mayyflower said:
Origami hummed at the thought. "I really like pancakes and waffles" she says smiling
"Never had those before. I like a good roasted chicken, myself. Hmm..Favorite way to pass time?" he asked as the line moved a bit.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Never had those before. I like a good roasted chicken, myself. Hmm..Favorite way to pass time?" he asked as the line moved a bit.

[/QUOTE]
"Ill have to make some for you" she says happily as they got onto the ride

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled within the kiss and placed his hands onto Asuka's thighs, soon leaning back slightly and picking her up. He walked over to the bed and slowly leaned forward, placing Asuka's back gently onto the sheet below them. He continued to kiss Asuka as he brushed his hands up Asuka's waist, and then passed her sides. As he did this, he playfully bit Asuka's lip, making sure he was as gentle as possible. He then deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue into Asuka's mouth, a faint blush growing on his face in the process♅...

--------------------------

...ΨKenji noticed Lumina's nervous smile and spoke as he moved the now cooked meat onto all of the plates. He placed the empty frying pan into the sink and returned to the hob, where the pot was boiling the vegetable. He took the wooden spoon from the drawer and began stirring the water, lowering the bubbles in the processΨ...

“ Don't worry about it, Hika-chan and Koko-chan are very outgoing~ I know they'll love you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka, feeling herself being picked up, wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles together. She soon felt the coolness of her sheets touch her back and loosened her arms from around Akira's neck. Feeling his hands gliding along her waist and sides, caused her to squirm just a little. Though it did feel good, it also kind of tickled and she didn't want to start giggling from the touch. Asuka felt as if her sense of touch was on overdrive. Her cheeks warmed as Akira deepened the kiss, Asuka soon using her tongue to play with his❦...

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm~ It would be" she said with a giggle "I'm going to assume that's your way of asking to go" she said with a smile before they arrived outside the theatre.
Maya smiled and nodded as she walked alongside him "Yes, I don't want to have to wait in a line, especially since the thought of food is making me really hungry" she said with a giggle

Elliot blinked "U-Uhm no, not at all, I'm in no rush or anything" he said quietly giving a small smile before he began to walk "Its this way" he said as he glanced back at her.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled shyly back at him before turning her bike around and following a little behind him. "Thank you, you've been really helpful. Sorry for asking you to do this, even though you said you aren't in a rush."

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckled and walked in and looked around, she got a little excited because she was a big gamer, she looked back at Alastair.

✯Alastair✯

Alastair smiled at Levi as he took her hand and took her over to where the Xbox was. Multiple games were stored in a shelf just by the tv that the Xbox was hooked up too. "Pick any game you want, I'm sure I'll have whatever you're looking for."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka, feeling herself being picked up, wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles together. She soon felt the coolness of her sheets touch her back and loosened her arms from around Akira's neck. Feeling his hands gliding along her waist and sides, caused her to squirm just a little. Though it did feel good, it also kind of tickled and she didn't want to start giggling from the touch. Asuka felt as if her sense of touch was on overdrive. Her cheeks warmed as Akira deepened the kiss, Asuka soon using her tongue to play with his❦...
...♅Akira closed his eyes and allowed himself to be overcome with his senses. He continued to move his hands around Asuka's body, his gentle touch roaming. He spoke as he lazily pulled himself away from Asuka's lips♅...

“ I can't wait any longer~ You ready?~ ”

----------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina glanced around the kitchen after placing the silverware, looking for the cups. She gave Kenji a smile that said "I'm not sure if I believe you, but I appreciate the sentiment". She was happy that he thought so, she was just always overthinking things about how they could all just go horribly wrong. So she walked into the kitchen, grabbed the napkins, and paused as she spoke to Kenji♤...

"W-Well thanks... I'm, uh, glad you think so."
...ΨKenji smiled and drained the water from the vegetables. He then placed the vegetables onto the plates and spread them out evenly, only putting more vegetables onto Haruo's miniature plate. He turned around to face Lumina and spoke, his smile remainingΨ...

“ I know so~ Who couldn't love you?~ ”

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Two keywords: For and now." He said, smiling when he said those words. "Well, let's go now. Don't wanna be late, y'know?" Cecil said, as he began walking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akane tried to move, before she felt the wire cut her arm, causing her to stop. "Hm.." she huffed, as she sat there in the trap. "If anyone is out there, I'm not food.... I'm a hunter." Akane said, pretty calmly, which was odd since she was trapped.
A boy with a dragons tail jumped down from a tree he was hiding from. "Hmph, so you say your a hunter huh? The Hunter should never become the hunted. Now, I'll let you off the hook if you give me everything you have on you right now." He said with a sigh, as if he expected her to put up more of a fight. Doragon landed on his shoulder, pouting at Hanran because he was hurting a pretty girl. "Hanran, just let her go free. She was just going hunting herself." He said with a bit of irritation in his voice. "It's her fault for getting caught~" He said to him with a smirk. They began trading insults and arguing now. Seems one was the voice of Order while the other was the voice of Chaos.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn soon nodded when she was learning how to♱...
When Mari finished her explanation, a beautiful wreath of flowers sat before them. "And there you have it! Do you understand now?" She asked her with a soft smile.

TheDragoon said:
When Mari finished her explanation, a beautiful wreath of flowers sat before them. "And there you have it! Do you understand now?" She asked her with a soft smile.
''a-ah...i see''

...♱Roselyn said before she smiled understanding how to do it♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Fuyumi soon finished hers. She thought she was done but she forgot she had the bread bowl?...

''are you...shy?''

?Nanami?

Nanami giggled a little, "You know you don't have to eat the bread if you don't want it. Not everyone eats there after they finish their soup."

?Ayaka?

tumblr_nrkk3fN1tU1r352h6o1_1280.gif

Ayaka looked down at the ground, a light blush and a nervous look on her face. "N-No..." She muttered, fidgeting her shoulders a little.

TheDragoon said:
A boy with a dragons tail jumped down from a tree he was hiding from. "Hmph, so you say your a hunter huh? The Hunter should never become the hunted. Now, I'll let you off the hook if you give me everything you have on you right now." He said with a sigh, as if he expected her to put up more of a fight. Doragon landed on his shoulder, pouting at Hanran because he was hurting a pretty girl. "Hanran, just let her go free. She was just going hunting herself." He said with a bit of irritation in his voice. "It's her fault for getting caught~" He said to him with a smirk. They began trading insults and arguing now. Seems one was the voice of Order while the other was the voice of Chaos.
Akane watched as the two argued, slowly becoming irritated with the two herself, she used her powers to break free of the net. "First off: You should listen to the dragon. He seems smart. Second: I'm not giving you my things. I'd rather die." She said, picking up her sword and walking away. "Have fun with your arguing, I have places to be... Children."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-ah...i see''
...♱Roselyn said before she smiled understanding how to do it♱...
Mari blushed a bit. "A-And, I know it isn't much but... I made this for you..." She said as she went around the bush and came back with a wreath for Roselyn. "I-I hope you like it..."

WeirdPrincess said:

✯Alastair✯

Alastair smiled at Levi as he took her hand and took her over to where the Xbox was. Multiple games were stored in a shelf just by the tv that the Xbox was hooked up too. "Pick any game you want, I'm sure I'll have whatever you're looking for."

"Black ops 3?" she asks looking at the games

Roman said:
Akane watched as the two argued, slowly becoming irritated with the two herself, she used her powers to break free of the net. "First off: You should listen to the dragon. He seems smart. Second: I'm not giving you my things. I'd rather die." She said, picking up her sword and walking away. "Have fun with your arguing, I have places to be... Children."
Hanran and Doragon had completely silenced when she broke free. When she started walking away, it wasn't that long before a sleep dart trap set off. "U-Umm... Ma'am. Most of the forest is now boobytrapped..." Hanran said with a sweat drop of embarrassment.

WeirdPrincess said:

?Nanami?

Nanami giggled a little, "You know you don't have to eat the bread if you don't want it. Not everyone eats there after they finish their soup."

?Ayaka?

tumblr_nrkk3fN1tU1r352h6o1_1280.gif

Ayaka looked down at the ground, a light blush and a nervous look on her face. "N-No..." She muttered, fidgeting her shoulders a little.

''n-no i can eat it. itll be a waste of wheat..''

...?She said before she began to eat it?...

''you lying?''

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed a bit. "A-And, I know it isn't much but... I made this for you..." She said as she went around the bush and came back with a wreath for Roselyn. "I-I hope you like it..."
...♱Roselyn blushed before she smiled and took it soon putting it on her head♱...

''i love it, thank you Mari''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn blushed before she smiled and took it soon putting it on her head♱...
''i love it, thank you Mari''
Mari blushed more and smiled, almost bringing tears to her eyes. She held them back but still smiled brightly, blushing. "I love you Rosie-San~" She said as she leaned over and hugged her, burying her face in her chest.

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed more and smiled, almost bringing tears to her eyes. She held them back but still smiled brightly, blushing. "I love you Rosie-San~" She said as she leaned over and hugged her, burying her face in her chest.
''i love you too..Mari''

...♱Roselyn said with a smile as she hugged back♱...

TheDragoon said:
Hanran and Doragon had completely silenced when she broke free. When she started walking away, it wasn't that long before a sleep dart trap set off. "U-Umm... Ma'am. Most of the forest is now boobytrapped..." Hanran said with a sweat drop of embarrassment.
Akane caught the dart and crushed it. "Tell me something I don't know kid." She said, tossing tthe pieces of dart on the ground. "Your toys wouldn't have a effect on me anyways."

Roman said:
Akane caught the dart and crushed it. "Tell me something I don't know kid." She said, tossing tthe pieces of dart on the ground. "Your toys wouldn't have a effect on me anyways."
Hanran tried catching up with her. "H-Hey! You could seriously get hurt! Your arm is already injured!" He said worriedly before suddenly his eyes widened. He had forgotten the Boulder slingshot trap. A large Boulder suddenly slammed into them both, sending them flying until they hit a mountain. Hanran had passed out upon impact. Doragon had went with them, but due to being a spirit, he was not knocked unconscious.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn just giggled a bit when Mari started kissing her neck♱...
Hearing Roselyn giggle only made her giggle, making her think Roselyn was cuter. She kissed her lips softly before standing up. "So, shall we go see if mom is feeling any better?" She asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back