• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked at him for a moment before blinking, her gaze softening as she shook her head. He was worried that she was pushing herself? Silly boy, always worrying about others. Not that it was a bad thing, she just thought it funny in this context. Kaori smiled up at him, speaking in a soft tone☆...
"I wasn't pushing myself. I was just giving ideas. Honestly, we don't even have to do any of that. If you wanted, we could just go home and relax and watch a movie or something. There's no obligation to have to do anything."
...♝Masahi let out a small laugh before looking down at Kaori and smiling, so they were both afraid that the other was forcing themselves? Masahi found it rather amusing and for some reason he found himself leaning over and poking Kaori's forehead as he looked into her eyes with a amused smile on his lips as he spoke in a lighthearted manner♝...

"Well, as long as we're both happy i guess it doesn't really matter, does it?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka delighted in Akira's lips on her neck, giving an audible sigh as she relished the moment. When he pulled away, her lips were slightly parted. Desire and want swam under her heated gaze as Asuka looked at him briefly before her eyes fluttered shut at the contact of Akira's lips on hers. Her arms tighten a little and, if it was even possible, pressed more of herself against him as she kissed him❦...
...♅Akira smiled within the kiss and placed his hands onto Asuka's thighs, soon leaning back slightly and picking her up. He walked over to the bed and slowly leaned forward, placing Asuka's back gently onto the sheet below them. He continued to kiss Asuka as he brushed his hands up Asuka's waist, and then passed her sides. As he did this, he playfully bit Asuka's lip, making sure he was as gentle as possible. He then deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue into Asuka's mouth, a faint blush growing on his face in the process♅...

--------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina paused, looking up at Kenji. He was right. She had barely met them when they all showed up in the kitchen, so at dinner would be the first time she would actually talk to them. But, thinking about it kinda made her nervous. What if she made a bad impression? She was bad at talking to people she didn't know, after all. Sure she could talk to Asuka and Akira, and yeah they were just his kids, but that didn't mean her bad habit of getting flustered would just go away. So Lumina grabbed the rest of the silverware she'd need before giving Kenji a nervous smile, speaking as she walked over to set the silverware at each of the plates♤...
"A-ah, yeah, you're right.."
...ΨKenji noticed Lumina's nervous smile and spoke as he moved the now cooked meat onto all of the plates. He placed the empty frying pan into the sink and returned to the hob, where the pot was boiling the vegetable. He took the wooden spoon from the drawer and began stirring the water, lowering the bubbles in the processΨ...

“ Don't worry about it, Hika-chan and Koko-chan are very outgoing~ I know they'll love you~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Vince whinced in pain. "Your insane!" He growled. "I'll kill her, I'll kill everyone you love" he snarled
Ayen narrowed his eye's at Vince "You're far to late for that, i'll save my new family and most of those i cared for are already dead." he said before inhaling then breathing fire down onto Vince.

Nonalaka said:
"Well I kinda assumed that but you asked for me to go first so I did" she said with a shrug as she waited for the paralysis to wear off her character before trying to attack again, this time using a pretty strong move, though it was a fluke really, she still had no idea what her move sets were for her character.
"Ah, yeah, Its not far from here actually" he said as he glanced in the direction it was in "Just down the street a little.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Um... would it be to much to ask if you could show me the way?" Yumi asked

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami went back to eating her salad, soon finished and setting her fork in the bowl.

✦Ayaka✦

"O-Oh um... okay then." Ayaka stammered a little and looked behind him, into the hallway. She was always nervous at looking people in the eyes and would usually look at something either behind them or beside them. She could really look anywhere on there face, it still made her nervous. "Um... whatever you can make is fine. I-I'm not all that picky."

...☫Fuyumi soon finished hers. She thought she was done but she forgot she had the bread bowl☫...

''are you...shy?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smirked before pulling Dakota to her feet "Well, it would be so convenient if we had someone who could just teleport us to the theater." he said playfully.

[/QUOTE]
"Mhm~ It would be" she said with a giggle "I'm going to assume that's your way of asking to go" she said with a smile before they arrived outside the theatre.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Two keywords: For and now." He said, smiling when he said those words. "Well, let's go now. Don't wanna be late, y'know?" Cecil said, as he began walking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akane tried to move, before she felt the wire cut her arm, causing her to stop. "Hm.." she huffed, as she sat there in the trap. "If anyone is out there, I'm not food.... I'm a hunter." Akane said, pretty calmly, which was odd since she was trapped.
Maya smiled and nodded as she walked alongside him "Yes, I don't want to have to wait in a line, especially since the thought of food is making me really hungry" she said with a giggle

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Um... would it be to much to ask if you could show me the way?" Yumi asked

Elliot blinked "U-Uhm no, not at all, I'm in no rush or anything" he said quietly giving a small smile before he began to walk "Its this way" he said as he glanced back at her.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi frowned. "What's wrong kiddo?" She asks, she knew half of it was because of her parents death, she wanted Lilliana to be comfortable around her.
...♧Lilliana just looked at her aunt, not expecting her to ask what was wrong. Lilliana's gaze moved to her lap, unsure of what to say. It's not like she could just say she was uncomfortable here. It's not like that was really it, either. She just... was bad with new people and new things. So she spoke, not raising her gaze♧...

"...I wish things could go back to normal."

--------

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled within the kiss and placed his hands onto Asuka's thighs, soon leaning back slightly and picking her up. He walked over to the bed and slowly leaned forward, placing Asuka's back gently onto the sheet below them. He continued to kiss Asuka as he brushed his hands up Asuka's waist, and then passed her sides. As he did this, he playfully bit Asuka's lip, making sure he was as gentle as possible. He then deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue into Asuka's mouth, a faint blush growing on his face in the process♅...

--------------------------

...ΨKenji noticed Lumina's nervous smile and spoke as he moved the now cooked meat onto all of the plates. He placed the empty frying pan into the sink and returned to the hob, where the pot was boiling the vegetable. He took the wooden spoon from the drawer and began stirring the water, lowering the bubbles in the processΨ...

“ Don't worry about it, Hika-chan and Koko-chan are very outgoing~ I know they'll love you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina glanced around the kitchen after placing the silverware, looking for the cups. She gave Kenji a smile that said "I'm not sure if I believe you, but I appreciate the sentiment". She was happy that he thought so, she was just always overthinking things about how they could all just go horribly wrong. So she walked into the kitchen, grabbed the napkins, and paused as she spoke to Kenji♤...

"W-Well thanks... I'm, uh, glad you think so."

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm~ It would be" she said with a giggle "I'm going to assume that's your way of asking to go" she said with a smile before they arrived outside the theater.
Roland chuckled before leaning to peck her cheek "You know my humor to well~" he said jokingly before looking at the theater then back to Dakota "So, which one did we decide on?"

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm~ It would be" she said with a giggle "I'm going to assume that's your way of asking to go" she said with a smile before they arrived outside the theatre.
Maya smiled and nodded as she walked alongside him "Yes, I don't want to have to wait in a line, especially since the thought of food is making me really hungry" she said with a giggle

Elliot blinked "U-Uhm no, not at all, I'm in no rush or anything" he said quietly giving a small smile before he began to walk "Its this way" he said as he glanced back at her.
Cecil raised his free hand, getting ready to say something before his stomach made a weird noise. He then laughed a little, placing his hand on his stomach, "Maybe he speaks on both ouf behalf." He ssid, referring to his gut as he. "I better get myself fed before I try eating leaves or something..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen narrowed his eye's at Vince "You're far to late for that, i'll save my new family and most of those i cared for are already dead." he said before inhaling then breathing fire down onto Vince.

[/QUOTE]
Vince rolled his eyes, he was about to say something befor his body was covered in fire

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just looked at her aunt, not expecting her to ask what was wrong. Lilliana's gaze moved to her lap, unsure of what to say. It's not like she could just say she was uncomfortable here. It's not like that was really it, either. She just... was bad with new people and new things. So she spoke, not raising her gaze♧...
"...I wish things could go back to normal."
Lexi walked in and sat down in a chair next to the bed. "I know Hun" she says softly. "I think you might like it here, Ayen said you could go over to his house and visit anytime you want to" she says with a nod

Mayyflower said:
Vince rolled his eyes, he was about to say something before his body was covered in fire
Ayen looked down at Vince before allowing the ice swords to melt and he reached down and picked Vince up by the neck and through the flames.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen looked down at Vince before allowing the ice swords to melt and he reached down and picked Vince up by the neck and through the flames.

[/QUOTE]
Vince clentched his fists when ayen grabbed his neck, he glared at Ayen. "What are you waiting for.." He growled. "Kill me.. In front of your family" he says looking over at Rin who eyes were wide, she was terrified of everything

Mayyflower said:
Vince clentched his fists when ayen grabbed his neck, he glared at Ayen. "What are you waiting for.." He growled. "Kill me.. In front of your family" he says looking over at Rin who eyes were wide, she was terrified of everything.
Ayen narrowed his eyes before letting out a small sadistic laugh "Oh? you thought i'd give you the sweet release of death?" he laughed again before shaking his head "You think to kindly of me, i'm going to banish you to the land of my people, where you shall be powerless and weak." he said as a magic circle formed under them.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen narrowed his eyes before letting out a small sadistic laugh "Oh? you thought i'd give you the sweet release of death?" he laughed again before shaking his head "You think to kindly of me, i'm going to banish you to the land of my people, where you shall be powerless and weak." he said as a magic circle formed under them.

[/QUOTE]
Vince smirked. "You think that's gonna affect me?" He asks. "One day someone will avenge me, And her soul will be mine" he says smiling over st Amaya who was still hanging on the wall with shackles on her arms and legs

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before leaning to peck her cheek "You know my humor to well~" he said jokingly before looking at the theater then back to Dakota "So, which one did we decide on?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded and smiled "Yup ~" she then looked to him "Well we didn't decide, we said we'd choose when we went in, though, I did say I wanted to see something funny..." She said tapping her chin.

Roman said:
Cecil raised his free hand, getting ready to say something before his stomach made a weird noise. He then laughed a little, placing his hand on his stomach, "Maybe he speaks on both ouf behalf." He ssid, referring to his gut as he. "I better get myself fed before I try eating leaves or something..."
Maya laughed lightly "Yes, maybe the branches were just protecting themselves because we look hungry" she said with a giggle as they made it back to town and were now walking down the street "So, is this place far from here?" She asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Vince smirked. "You think that's gonna affect me?" He asks. "One day someone will avenge me, And her soul will be mine" he says smiling over st Amaya who was still hanging on the wall with shackles on her arms and legs
Ayen chuckled before looking at him "Let's just say, my people aren't nearly as gentle as i, you live like a chew toy of sorts, but you'll never be able to leave their realm." he said as energy started to pour out of Ayen to fuel the banishing magic.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and smiled "Yup ~" she then looked to him "Well we didn't decide, we said we'd choose when we went in, though, I did say I wanted to see something funny..." She said tapping her chin.
Maya laughed lightly "Yes, maybe the branches were just protecting themselves because we look hungry" she said with a giggle as they made it back to town and were now walking down the street "So, is this place far from here?" She asked curiously.
"No... It's pretty close to the school. From what I recall we weren't far from there either, so we should make it there in no time." Cecil said, nodding his head with a proud smile. "I pretty much remembered everything that happened."

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled before looking towards the theater again "Well, i guess we'll have to find out which one is funny then." he said with a nod before walking into the theater.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen chuckled before looking at him "Let's just say, my people aren't nearly as gentle as i, you live like a chew toy of sorts, but you'll never be able to leave their realm." he said as energy started to pour out of Ayen to fuel the banishing magic.

[/QUOTE]
Vince ignored him, he was looking at Amaya and how she was up there, he was admiring his work "She's as good as dead" he says, he looked at her skin, it was very pale from the lack of blood. Vince laughed insanely

Mayyflower said:
Vince ignored him, he was looking at Amaya and how she was up there, he was admiring his work "She's as good as dead" he says, he looked at her skin, it was very pale from the lack of blood. Vince laughed insanely
Ayen stood there as the wall behind Amaya cracked then was pulled back before roots and branches came from the new hole and wrapped around Amaya, pouring healing energy into her "You truly are simple minded aren't you?" he asked as the space around them flickered into a lush green forest where the trees were massive and went beyond the clouds.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen stood there as the wall behind Amaya cracked then was pulled back before roots and branches came from the new hole and wrapped around Amaya, pouring healing energy into her "You truly are simple minded aren't you?" he asked as the space around them flickered into a lush green forest where the trees were massive and went beyond the clouds.

[/QUOTE]
"Your annoying the hell out of me ayen, shut the fuck up and just banish me already so I don't have to listen or see you again" he sighed

Amaya groaned stubbornly, even at a time like this she was stubborned about getting help, she could have healed herself, just not at the time

Lumina said:
...☼Sometime before Miyaka and Rini finished cleaning up Misafune she had fallen back unconscious, the water bottle having slipped from her hand and falling to the floor, the open top spilling the clear liquid beneath the bed. She had felt her mind want to return unconscious ever since she woke up, but she fought the feeling because she didn't want to be in the dream anymore, and she wanted to be awake with Miyaka and Rini and Misafune. But soon her body gave back in, and she slipped easily back into being unconscious, falling directly back into the dream. It was once again back in the hospital, but this time everything was clear as day. No distortion, no muffled sounds, nothing. Dream-Chiharu was asleep, still hooked up to the machines. If anything, there were more tubes attached. The parents, well really, her parents were talking with the doctor again, so she walked over to go listen☼...

"Doctor please, you have to do something!"

"I'm sorry, this is an illness we've never seen before. We're trying all we can, but as of right now there's no available cure."

"Oh, Chika..."

...☼Chika? Who was Chika? The mom, er, her mom was looking over at her as she said that... was her name really Chika? That didn't make sense... her name was Chiharu. Her parents didn't even call her Chika as a nickname or anything? Did that mean that the sick girl wasn't her? No.. no it definitely was. But... why Chika? Chiharu's walked over to her dream self, looking at the girl on the bed. Man, she didn't look good at all. She looked frail, and pretty sickly, and tired for sure. She felt kinda bad for her. Or... herself. It was kinda weird staring at yourself, even if it was a dream. Chiharu sighed, sitting down in the chair, still trying to process that this sick girl really was her☼...

@Nonalaka
Misafune screamed out in his sleep, as everything came crashing down.

"Mommy, will they like me?" Young Misafune asked. "Yes, you are such a good little boy. Everyone will be your friend." His mother said as she fixed his hat. She watched her son join his first pre-school class. A few memories later...

"Your a freak, missyfoon." The older boy said after pushing the slightly younger Misafune down. "You are a dummy. Your family are weirdos." the children chanted as they circled the battered boy. "Go home, go away, just die already." "I'm sorry.." he started to cry, as something tickled the back of his mind. The boys started to kick and punch the downed boy, until...

"GO AWAY!" The young boy screamed as he stood up, and a pure white circle surrounded the group, and in an instant, every child on the playground vanished. The police soon arrived, to find the children grotesquely warped to various spots around the city. Each child's body was twisted to almost an unrecognizable form. No one could understand what had happened, as the only witness was a catatonic Misafune.

A week later...

The car ride was long. Mom and dad did not say a word to him or each other. The road to the village was bumpy and once at the gates his father deposited his sons meager belongings and promptly left him in his grandfathers care. They never again even tried to contact him. From then to present Misafune had endured harsh and rigorous training. The time had come for Misafune's personal journey...

Sitting up from the nightmare of his past, he could see the sleeping forms of his close friends. Power arched weakly between his fingers. At least he was not tapped out. Getting up he move to find some water to drink, looking out the window, he for an instant seen the playground again. "No. Not this time." he spoke to himself as he pilfered a bottle of water. He stood in the afternoon sun, its warmth covering his bandaged body. He winced as he stretched. He looked at the woods near the road and spotted the signal fire. They knew he was home.

Mayyflower said:
( xD so smooth)
Origami blushed and turned around to face the front to hide the fact that she was blushing. "Well what do you want to know" she asks
"Lets start with something easy. Favorite foods?" he asked politely. The line moved forward a little.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
"Your annoying the hell out of me ayen, shut the fuck up and just banish me already so I don't have to listen or see you again" he sighed
Amaya groaned stubbornly, even at a time like this she was stubborned about getting help, she could have healed herself, just not at the time
Ayen chuckled leaning in to taunt him "Enjoy your new life of nothing but being used, tortured and víasan" he whispered as he finally banished Vince.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back