• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
"That's good...I can help you keep that in check, if you want." Ivory smiled as she held out her hand towards him. "Let's go meet the new girl in town."
Hayate took Ivory's hand and nodded. "I guess that'd be cool." He said with a smile. "Now lets go meet this person."

tumblr_lxsk8vyuyu1qcrs5uo1_500_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d66w76o.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled into his chest "good" she said again the words being muffled by his chest as she spoke
@shortyshot8

------------

"Which one would you like to go to" he asked her softly as he stood up placing some money on the table as a tip before smiling at her and holding out a hand for her to take

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"I guess whatever is closest?" She replied as she took his hand and stood up, using her free hand to fix her hair from her face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled "I don't want a man servant" she said Calmly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled at her "Why not?" He asked her curiously

Nora jumped and danced as she made her way to the amusement park, singing as she went."I'm gonna watch the world burn! Everything I touch just dies. Yay!" She said and made her way back to the Ferris wheel."Hey! You guys still in there?!" She called out to Hayate and Ivory.

@Roman @Aeron

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora jumped and danced as she made her way to the amusement park, singing as she went."I'm gonna watch the world burn! Everything I touch just dies. Yay!" She said and made her way back to the Ferris wheel."Hey! You guys still in there?!" She called out to Hayate and Ivory.
@Roman @Aeron
Cam appeared next to her "What the hell is up with you?" He asked her

Nexia releases the kiss and takes his hand off her cheek and into hers. "I have to do something... I'll return as soon as I can" she stand up, still holding his hand. 'I need to deal with William now rather than later' she tells herself. She kisses his hand softly "get some rest, you need some sleep"

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Hayate took Ivory's hand and nodded. "I guess that'd be cool." He said with a smile. "Now lets go meet this person."
tumblr_lxsk8vyuyu1qcrs5uo1_500_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d66w76o.gif

Ivory swung Hayate up to the edge of the car, and fell off the car, flying upwards last second and landing Hayate and herself right in front of the girl. @Nanne

Mitsu blushed at the feeling of his lips on her hand then slightly looked away "I-I can tell that fake smile" she said nervously as her thoughts went back to what ansom said

Because I just want a boyfreind for now" she said softly to Al a smile slipping into her face

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]( @shortyshot8 what is William doing )

[/QUOTE]
(Talking with Mitsu in his Dorm)

Daniel smiled "the amusement park it is" he said softly to her before pulling her out of the cafe and heading twoards the exit of the mall

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
@Roman @Aeron
Ivory glanced over to Nora. "You don't have to yell, we're right here." She laughed, then motioned to a new girl beside her. "We want to meet her, but she seems very quiet."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stopped and looked him,"What do you mean?"
Cam smirked "What was that stuff you were saying?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed at the feeling of his lips on her hand then slightly looked away "I-I can tell that fake smile" she said nervously as her thoughts went back to what ansom said
Because I just want a boyfreind for now" she said softly to Al a smile slipping into her face

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Whatever you wish" He said happily

William sighed "You are good at what you feel"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]( I might have Nexia confront him on this threat toward River, about him being a dead man, if thats fine)

[/QUOTE]
(That's fine)

Aeron said:
Ivory swung Hayate up to the edge of the car, and fell off the car, flying upwards last second and landing Hayate and herself right in front of the girl. @Nanne
"That was awesome!" Hayate shouted, as they touched ground-level. He looked at Ivory and placed his hands on her shoulders, "You are the coolest girl, I've ever met..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled "the amusement park it is" he said softly to her before pulling her out of the cafe and heading twoards the exit of the mall
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Once again Euloria tightened her grip slightly as they passed through the crowds, keeping her eyes to the floor as they made their way to the exit.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "What was that stuff you were saying?"
Al smiled "Whatever you wish" He said happily

William sighed "You are good at what you feel"

(That's fine)
"That I was gonna watch the world burn and that everything I touch dies..." Nora said slowly, still not understanding the problem.

"Hina smiled "a date" she said quietly to Al

Mitsu blushed a little more "Wh-what's that supposed to mean" she asked him curiously

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"That I was gonna watch the world burn and that everything I touch dies..." Nora said slowly, still not understanding the problem.
Cam sighed "Yes that's what I meant what was it about?"

Aeron said:
Ivory glanced over to Nora. "You don't have to yell, we're right here." She laughed, then motioned to a new girl beside her. "We want to meet her, but she seems very quiet."
"Senpaiiii! I thought you were still up there. I'm sorry, gosh!" Nora grinned and waved at them both.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex laughed and gave a thumbs up. "You got that right." He said. "By the way... I want to ask you something, but I don't know how to find the words to say it..." He said, grabbing your hand.
( O.o )

"Hm?" Toru asked and looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
"There's something that I've always found odd, normally I can sense emotions from afar.....yet, you are the only person that I can't do that with, I can't tell how you feel at the click of a finger like the rest." She explained as she looked up at him.
"well...I guess I'm just mysterious haha"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back