• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Mitsu smiled happily to him "hi will" she said happily to him before realizing where they were and blushing bright red as she quickly hoped off of him

@shortyshot8

-----------------

"Still you would probably lose" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed bright red because at the moment he was lying on the bed "Mi-Mitsu!?" He said clearly shocked

Al smirked "But I am more strong than a God now" He said happily
(You mean "as strong" or just "stronger" right?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Mitsu smiled happily to him "hi will" she said happily to him before realizing where they were and blushing bright red as she quickly hoped off of him
@shortyshot8

-----------------

"Still you would probably lose" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al rubbed his head and sighed "Yeah yeah I know..."

------------------

William sighed "Well that wasn't as painful" He said with a smile

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(You mean "as strong" or just "stronger" right?)
(Stronger xD My grammar tends to suck)

shortyshot8 said:
Al rubbed his head and sighed "Yeah yeah I know..."
------------------

William sighed "Well that wasn't as painful" He said with a smile

(Stronger xD My grammar tends to suck)
(It's cool, mine sucks sometimes too.)

Dex was walking nearby. (Don't know if it's a pervert or not... Not going to use him yet xD )
(Its a pervert, toru's too beautiful to not be stalked x3)

The man let go of her arms and put and arm around her waist and mouth, slowly pulling her into a bush.

Roman said:
Hayate looked downward, squinting a little, he asked, "Who is that, Ivory?". He continued to look down at the mysterious person.
@Nanne
Ivory hummed. "I dont know...you got that fire in check?" She grinned as she stepped into the edge of the car. (LATE REPLY SO SORRY)

LunaCrosby said:
(Its a pervert, toru's too beautiful to not be stalked x3)
The man let go of her arms and put and arm around her waist and mouth, slowly pulling her into a bush.
Dex chanted a spell from his book. The man teleported to him. Dex then socked him one REAL good into the face. "Don't touch my princess..." He says, walking over to Toru. "Are you ok love?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel looked at her and smiled warmly "any time" he said with a playful laugh as he watched her finaly taking a good look at her to see she was Actualy pretty cute
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Are there other places to go near the school?" She asked as she took another sip of tea, the dragon began to become restless, chirping and snorting loudly "ayyy shhh" she began to call quietly to the lizard, scratching its chin and giving it a little bit of food. Her expression softened while she talked with the reptile, like it was a child, she tucked it in now that it was quieted down. "He was getting cranky" she replied plainly.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair uncapped the bag and smiled pouring it into a cup and she drinks it walking back to the bed.
Han rolled over, due to a smell. As he lie there, he though, Blood? Why does it smell like blood?

Daniel reaver]River blushed slightly as he kissed back a little closing his eyes and enjpying there moment again 'please don't leave me' he thoght as he kissed her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
Nexia pulls away. "I wont ever leave you, if you wont leave me" she whispers softly holding River close. She kisses him again, holding her head against his.

@Daniel reaver

Aeron said:
Ivory hummed. "I dont know...you got that fire in check?" She grinned as she stepped into the edge of the car. (LATE REPLY SO SORRY)
"I don't know, lemme check..." Hayate concentrated. "Hm, I guess I do..." he said, as the aura slowly faded away.

Dex chanted a spell from his book. The man teleported to him. Dex then socked him one REAL good into the face. "Don't touch my princess..." He says, walking over to Toru. "Are you ok love?" He asked.
"I'm fine, perverts are everywhere these days" she said and brushed herself off.

"I'm glad your here though" she smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm fine, perverts are everywhere these days" she said and brushed herself off.
"I'm glad your here though" she smiled.
Dex smiled, kissing you lightly. "Ill always be there when you need me most." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
She kissed him back. "Yup I know" she said and patted his head.
Dex held her close, starting to kiss her more passionately. "Those bastards... Can go take a hike..."

Daniel smiled warmly to her "esh there are other places like the beach the amusement park the mountains" he said to her with a smile as he finished his coffee then paid even though she wasn't finished then waited there wit her

@Nonalaka

---------------

Hina giggled softly to him as she layed there happy to have him back but also scared he would do the same thing again

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"I don't know, lemme check..." Hayate concentrated. "Hm, I guess I do..." he said, as the aura slowly faded away.
"That's good...I can help you keep that in check, if you want." Ivory smiled as she held out her hand towards him. "Let's go meet the new girl in town." @Nanne

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled warmly to her "esh there are other places like the beach the amusement park the mountains" he said to her with a smile as he finished his coffee then paid even though she wasn't finished then waited there wit her
@Nonalaka

---------------

Hina giggled softly to him as she layed there happy to have him back but also scared he would do the same thing again

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Oh and just so you know if I ever cheat on you I will be killed by my own power" He said kissing her again on the head

WeirdPrincess said:
(I'm back! What the hell is going on right now?...excuse my language)
(Tyler sort of disappeared after killing the guy that attacked William... The only people who know where he probably went are, Sena, Dex, Alph, or Celia.)

(Tyler sort of disappeared after killing the guy that attacked William... The only people who know where he probably went are, Sena, Dex, Alph, or Celia.)
(Righto good sir! Death to the bad guy!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back