• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

" Oh, you must be mistaken. I'm always a perfect gentleman. For instance, if I were the man you spoke of, I would probably pull you close, like this..." He said, pulling her straight into his arms.

"Then, I would look you in the eyes, and tell you how much I've missed you..."

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
"You don't talk much, huh" Amara said as she walked along "of course there isn't anything wrong with that~ its just an observation!" she shrugged a bit before letting out a slight chuckle "people say I chatter too much sometimes"
@Himeragi Seiker
''isnt that a bit true tho...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i just do''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. "Man I am trying sooooo hard not to kiss you right now." He joked. "I feel better already."

This time Moriko didn't particularly panic, she was starting to get used to him sneaking in like that, she simply turned around and snuggled into him, mumbling nonsense in her sleep.

@Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
Ren walked around the school then suddenly the realization hit him he was lost. "Ohhhhh nooo!" Ren hit his head against his hand. "Stupid you don't have a map or directions great now I'm super lost."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled. "Man I am trying sooooo hard not to kiss you right now." He joked. "I feel better already."
''good''

*Sena then gets up and buys her game*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good''
*Sena then gets up and buys her game*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler gets up, temporarily calmed down. "How am I gonna get this thing off me without killing myself?" He said.

Madoka sleepily wrapped his tail around Moriko, enjoying the extra warmth from her body as they snuggled, and purred quietly.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''isnt that a bit true tho...?''

[/QUOTE]
She smiled a bit "I suppose it is a little bit..." she replied pouting a little "I'll be super quiet if it annoys you I guess".

Tyler gets up, temporarily calmed down. "How am I gonna get this thing off me without killing myself?" He said.
''again, you'll find a way. eventually''

Nonalaka said:
She smiled a bit "I suppose it is a little bit..." she replied pouting a little "I'll be super quiet if it annoys you I guess".
''it isnt really annoying''

''so...wanna go to our house now?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''again, you'll find a way. eventually''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler scratched his head. "I guess I better go before I destroy something else..." He looked down disappointed.

Tyler scratched his head. "I guess I better go before I destroy something else..." He looked down disappointed.
''alright, take care!''

*Sena then leaves the store with the game in her bag that she paid for heading home*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]shortyshot8?)))

''alright, take care!''

*Sena then leaves the store with the game in her bag that she paid for heading home*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler decided to tend to his dragon, who was spiritually wounded. Yang appeared behind him, stabbing him in the back. "Just like we said.... Your weak..." Yang said, pulling a black blade out of his chest. "D-Damnit!" Tyler said, falling over, blood pooling from his chest.

Nonalaka said:
"I know I will, I'm already having a good time as it is" she said smiling. "Thank you for taking me here... say have you been to many plays?" She asked as before she finished the last of her drink.
" A few, Kabuki, mostly. Nothing as grand as this though. I am really glad you are enjoying yourself." he said as he watched the city go by.

@Nonalaka

Tyler decided to tend to his dragon, who was spiritually wounded. Yang appeared behind him, stabbing him in the back. "Just like we said.... Your weak..." Yang said, pulling a black blade out of his chest. "D-Damnit!" Tyler said, falling over, blood pooling from his chest.
*Sena ran back to the store to check on Tyler. She then saw Yang as she summons her claymore*

''hello, what might your name be? Yang was it?''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka sleepily wrapped his tail around Moriko, enjoying the extra warmth from her body as they snuggled, and purred quietly.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Moriko buried her face into his chest, still mumbling occasionally, "So warm..." was about the only word recognisable as she nuzzled into him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena ran back to the store to check on Tyler. She then saw Yang as she summons her claymore*
''hello, what might your name be? Yang was it?''

[/QUOTE]
Yang smirked. "Now that the hero is out of the way... Why don't we collect the bait?" He said, spinning his dark blade. "Sena, the master swordsman right? This boy is going out with you? What a joke..." He laughed. "Killing you will be fun I guess..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''it isnt really annoying''
''so...wanna go to our house now?''

[/QUOTE]
"I'm glad you think so, I don't realise when I'm doing it if I'm honest, heh" she admitted as she pushed some hair away from her face."Sure, sure, Lead the way~" she chimed.

Madoka began to lick her cheek, only slightly aware of anything in his sleep. "Nyaaaa~" He yawned, before nuzzling her cheek more.

@Nonalaka

Yang smirked. "Now that the hero is out of the way... Why don't we collect the bait?" He said, spinning his dark blade. "Sena, the master swordsman right? This boy is going out with you? What a joke..." He laughed. "Killing you will be fun I guess..."
''a little...over confident huh? being over confident gets you careless...''

*Sena said as she grinned a lil bit*

Nonalaka said:
"I'm glad you think so, I don't realise when I'm doing it if I'm honest, heh" she admitted as she pushed some hair away from her face."Sure, sure, Lead the way~" she chimed.
''alright then...dont try to scream''

*Natsuru said as he grins a bit*

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]" A few, Kabuki, mostly. Nothing as grand as this though. I am really glad you are enjoying yourself." he said as he watched the city go by.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"I've been to quite a few, only small ones as well though, my sister used to take part in them a lot" she replied as she tapped her fingers on the side of her cup.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a little...over confident huh? being over confident gets you careless...''
*Sena said as she grinned a lil bit*

''alright then...dont try to scream''

*Natsuru said as he grins a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"I may be a bit rusty, but I still could kill you in less than 5 minutes..." He said, his hand, showing off his fingers. "But, I'm not going too..." He said, as Yin turned into a dragon behind you, grabbing you in a serpentine grip. You drop your sword. "Instead, were going to lead your boyfriend into a trap..."

Marie walked onto the school grounds, looking at everything with a curious expression. "Where is ...."

Morikos eventually woke up, her eyes fluttering open before she looked up to Madoka "Morning~" she replied sleepily as she wriggled up a bit to see his face better.

@Kalin Scarlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back