• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler turns around. "Sorry... I'll try hanging out with you again when I ca-" Tyler fell to the ground, feeling a pulse of energy. Your weak... Your just a kid! JUST GO TO HELL! Voices told him. Video games began flying off the shelves. "I'm not weak!" He screamed out, eyes red. His rebellion symbol shined forth on his head.
*Sena then knelt down and placed her hand on his head making him feel calm making the voices go away*

"Oh my..." she muttered to herself as she looked all around her with a look of amazement as she took in her surroundings, occasionally sipping her cocoa. She really wasn't expecting any of it, this night had been just full of surprises.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Daniel reaver]"Sure" she said softly to yuki as she looked at the ice cream shop and smiled more before pulling yuki to it and looking around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so what kind of ice cream you want shira?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena then knelt down and placed her hand on his head making him feel calm making the voices go away*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler struggled to regain control of his body. He sort of calmed down, but that was before his dragon slammed in. "R-Run!" He stammered. "You'll... You'll get hurt..."

After searching the school grounds for a while, Luce saw Annabel sitting under a tree. He leapt into the air above her, landing in front of her gracefully. "Hey there. Its no good, a pretty woman like yourself sitting around all alone." he said with a grin.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she pointed to one that looked like Carmel "this one" she said happily as she stared at it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then nods and buys some caramel ice cream and vanilla ice cream. She then gives the caramel ice cream to Shira*

''here'' ^.^

Nonalaka said:
"Oh my..." she muttered to herself as she looked all around her with a look of amazement as she took in her surroundings, occasionally sipping her cocoa. She really wasn't expecting any of it, this night had been just full of surprises.
@Nonalaka

Tyler struggled to regain control of his body. He sort of calmed down, but that was before his dragon slammed in. "R-Run!" He stammered. "You'll... You'll get hurt..."
*Sena then closed her eyes as her hand is still on his head and it makes him regain full control of his body. Basically, Sena mentally healed him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh, then we can invite you to our house. We can play there''
*Natsuru said as he smiles a bit. Natsumi just texts Sena to buy a game using her money*

[/QUOTE]
Amara's eyes lit up "Ah, Really?! I'd love that!" she replied smiling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena then closed her eyes as her hand is still on his head and it makes him regain full control of his body. Basically, Sena mentally healed him*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler fell to the ground. The tissue around his symbol was swelling. Whatever was happening to him, was clearly getting worse. His dragon fell to the ground as well.

Thana smiled excitedly and took it from yuki "thank you" she said as she started to eat it geting some on the side of her face as she ate. It had been so long since she had had ice cream

"Really? What kind of heartless brigand would leave those lovely gams unattended?" Luce asked jokingly, as he reached out his hand to her.

@Daniel reaver

Tyler fell to the ground. The tissue around his symbol was swelling. Whatever was happening to him, was clearly getting worse. His dragon fell to the ground as well.
*Sena then started to use ancient healing relics*

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Looking at her beautiful face, made him realize she was really having fun. "We are almost there, I do hope you enjoy this play." he spoke merrily as he finished his hot cocoa.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"I know I will, I'm already having a good time as it is" she said smiling. "Thank you for taking me here... say have you been to many plays?" She asked as before she finished the last of her drink.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena then started to use ancient healing relics*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler breathed. "Ngh... See what I mean?" He gasps.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled excitedly and took it from yuki "thank you" she said as she started to eat it geting some on the side of her face as she ate. It had been so long since she had had ice cream

[/QUOTE]
''no problem~''

*Yuki was about to lick her ice cream until Neo jump-scared her*

''BOO!''

''OOWAH?!!''

*Yuki almost dropped her ice cream*

''hey Yuki''

''o-oh...hey Neo..''

''so...how are you guys?''

*Himeragi asking Yuki and Shira as she took a lick of her strawberry ice cream*

Tyler breathed. "Ngh... See what I mean?" He gasps.
''i dont give up though...''

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Yes? Unless Ive missed something? aha... why?))
Madoka leaped through Moriko's window for the 3rd time this week, hopping in bed with her and falling asleep. As usual, he wasn't wearing a shirt.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]you always mix up Shira with Thana =w=; ;) ))
''no problem~''

*Yuki was about to lick her ice cream until Neo jump-scared her*

''BOO!''

''OOWAH?!!''

*Yuki almost dropped her ice cream*

''hey Yuki''

''o-oh...hey Neo..''

''so...how are you guys?''

*Himeragi asking Yuki and Shira as she took a lick of her strawberry ice cream*

''i dont give up though...''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's face flushed. "I guess that's what I like most about you..." He managed to get out. "How could a girl like you like a idiot like me?"

Tyler's face flushed. "I guess that's what I like most about you..." He managed to get out. "How could a girl like you like a idiot like me?"
''i just do''

"You don't talk much, huh" Amara said as she walked along "of course there isn't anything wrong with that~ its just an observation!" she shrugged a bit before letting out a slight chuckle "people say I chatter too much sometimes"

@Himeragi Seiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back