• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Euloria walked alongside him to the park letting a small happy sigh, happy things were back to normal, she then went quiet for a bit before talking "are you planning to stay this time?" She asked quietly, sounding a bit unsure about asking.
"You ask like I wanted to leave the first time." He said quietly to her as he pulled her a little closer. "I never wanted to leave in the first place. And I plan on staying now and forever." He said quietly before they had reached the park.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''try to control it. im trying to control my blood lust too yknow?''
*Neo replied as she giggled a little and let her lean on her shoulder as she leaned her head on Mitsu's*

[/QUOTE]
"But it's so fun. Come on just a little chaos never hirt the world." She said to neo before giggling a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You ask like I wanted to leave the first time." He said quietly to her as he pulled her a little closer. "I never wanted to leave in the first place. And I plan on staying now and forever." He said quietly before they had reached the park.

[/QUOTE]
Euloria shook her head lightly "I didn't mean it like you wanted to" she said as he pulled her closer "I know that you didn't do it to get away from me, you had your reasons"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria shook her head lightly "I didn't mean it like you wanted to" she said as he pulled her closer "I know that you didn't do it to get away from me, you had your reasons"
"I know" he said quietly before he found them a bench and sat down gesturing for euloria to sit with him. "You know I love you right?" He asked her quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know" he said quietly before he found them a bench and sat down gesturing for euloria to sit with him. "You know I love you right?" He asked her quietly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria sit down next to him "Yes, of course I know" she said with a smile as she looked at him.

Mayyflower said:
"That's why I don't like him" she says before going downstairs and getting rin
Ayen sighed and went back to the kitchen and leaned against the counter

Nonalaka said:
Euloria sit down next to him "Yes, of course I know" she said with a smile as she looked at him.
Daniel just nodded before he put an arm around her and pulled her into him kissing her head before looking off into the distance

Nonalaka said:
Dakota hummed in thought "Hmmm I'm not sure yet" she said as she finished off her food.
Roland chuckled and nodded "Well, i'm sure we could think of something." he said as he finished his food as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Crane game? Sure!" Liara said haplily before hugginf Tyler again

[/QUOTE]
Tyler took her hand and walked over to the crane game. "See anything you like?" He asked her with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel just nodded before he put an arm around her and pulled her into him kissing her head before looking off into the distance

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled lightly as she looked in the same direction he was, wondering what he was looking at.

------

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and nodded "Well, i'm sure we could think of something." he said as he finished his food as well
((I might just put these two on hold for a while since I don't have any ideas myself right now if that's okay?))

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled lightly as she looked in the same direction he was, wondering what he was looking at.
------

((I might just put these two on hold for a while since I don't have any ideas myself right now if that's okay?))
((Alright, i guess i should stop putting off making my other characters....))

TheDragoon said:
Tyler took her hand and walked over to the crane game. "See anything you like?" He asked her with a smile.
"Ummm that one." Liara said pointing to a teddy bear that was wearing a bow tie. "Why?" She asked wonderong why he was asking her what she liked that was in the game

Nonalaka said:
------

Daniel was staring off at a playground where some kids where playing happily, with there swings and slides and friends. Seeing that made him slowly move a hand to eulorias stomach while still watching those childeren inspecting ever movment they made, how they laughed haplily while running around.

SoulofTobi said:
((Alright, i guess i should stop putting off making my other characters....))
((That's why I alwaus have back ups xD I'm sorry if I sound mean its just I don't want to give you one lined replies that seem uninspired it seems unfair))

Nonalaka said:
((That's why I alwaus have back ups xD I'm sorry if I sound mean its just I don't want to give you one lined replies that seem uninspired it seems unfair))
((Yeah, i'm a bit drained as well, so maybe later we could pick them back up after, say, an one or two day timeskip?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel was staring off at a playground where some kids where playing happily, with there swings and slides and friends. Seeing that made him slowly move a hand to eulorias stomach while still watching those childeren inspecting ever movment they made, how they laughed haplily while running around.

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked at his hand that was on her stomach then back to what he was looking at, smiling "Soon we'll be bringing a little one to that park to make friends" she said softly as she placed her hand on his, a kick could be felt coming from her stomach.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why is he called moose?" Jasper asked as he made the eggs curious about the name.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know I like the name moose and it makes him unique I would have named him what type of bird he is, a Raven but that's my name" she says

SoulofTobi said:
((Yeah, i'm a bit drained as well, so maybe later we could pick them back up after, say, an one or two day timeskip?))
((Yeah sure :D ))

Mayyflower said:
"How long do you guys have to go in hiding and that kinda what us spirits are in right now... People want to destroy us because we're from a different planet" she says
Axel shrugged. "Until they forget of our existence of course." He said. "I see... So were kinda similar in that perspective aren't we?" He asked Kotori.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked at his hand that was on her stomach then back to what he was looking at, smiling "Soon we'll be bringing a little one to that park to make friends" she said softly as she placed her hand on his, a kick could be felt coming from her stomach.
Daniel just smiled at her statment then smiled more at the kick and looked at her stomach. "Yeah" he said quietly to her as he rubbed her stomach softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ummm that one." Liara said pointing to a teddy bear that was wearing a bow tie. "Why?" She asked wonderong why he was asking her what she liked that was in the game

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled lightly. "I'm going to get it for you silly~" He said before he inserted the coin and started moving the crane to the bear. He focused his energy and pinpointed the crane's location over the bear before easily grabbing it. He smiled as the crane pulled it up and dropped it down a chute, bring it to a tiny door on the bottom of the machine. He picked up the bear and showed it to Liara. "There you go!" He said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
((In the mean time i might even do a solo post with Roy))
((Yeah, go for it, solo posts are fun sometimes :D I don't think I'll be using Dakota in many other interactions or solo though I'll have a break from using her, maybe use a character I haven't used in a while))

Mayyflower said:
"I don't know I like the name moose and it makes him unique I would have named him what type of bird he is, a Raven but that's my name" she says
"That seems reasonable." Jasper said as he put two sunny side up eggs Pna plate and smiled as he picked it up and turned to her placing it inthe counter next to her. "Bonapetite." He said to her happily

TheDragoon said:
Tyler chuckled lightly. "I'm going to get it for you silly~" He said before he inserted the coin and started moving the crane to the bear. He focused his energy and pinpointed the crane's location over the bear before easily grabbing it. He smiled as the crane pulled it up and dropped it down a chute, bring it to a tiny door on the bottom of the machine. He picked up the bear and showed it to Liara. "There you go!" He said happily.
Liara smiled happily and hugged Tyler. "Thank you." She said happily before slowlg grabbing the bear then hugginf Tyler again then kissing his cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back