• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i know...well, wanna go to that onsen now? kinda cold right now''
*She asked as she was actually cold because it being night time though the light poles that ignited fire kept the backyard lit*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah sure." Mitsu said as she smiled at neo before looking at mika one more time the turning to the onsen

Nonalaka said:
Dakota hummed in thought "Hmmm I'm not sure yet" she said as she finished off her food.
"Hmmm.... I could translate if you'd like?" Camilla offered with a nod.

Euloria frowned "Daniel...I understand that but if its something you can't stop..then instead of being scared, you should make the best if everyday its not happening" she said softly as she looked at him "I believe fate can change...and remember, even if that is your fate and it cant change, Me and our child will always love you"
"Yeah" daniel said quietly before hugginf euloria again then sighing. "So what shall we do?" He asked her spftly

Roman said:
Hayate nodded and kissed Thana's cheek back, "Will do... Hopefully I remember... I've been really busy so I might be a little forgetful."
"Ok.... Where's our daughter Shes usually clung to her brother." Thana said as she looked around a little confused

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah sure." Mitsu said as she smiled at neo before looking at mika one more time the turning to the onsen

[/QUOTE]
*Neo soon entered the onsen and waited for Mitsu to join her*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah" daniel said quietly before hugginf euloria again then sighing. "So what shall we do?" He asked her spftly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked at him "Hmm, well going anywhere other than this forest is a first, I'm getting tired from standing" she said laughing softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Neo soon entered the onsen and waited for Mitsu to join her*

[/QUOTE]
Mists soon joined her a slight blish on her face. "I've never been in here before." She said as she sat down next to neo and looked around

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked at him "Hmm, well going anywhere other than this forest is a first, I'm getting tired from standing" she said laughing softly.
"There's a park not to far from here. You could rest there if you want." Daniel said to her as he took one of her hands and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mists soon joined her a slight blish on her face. "I've never been in here before." She said as she sat down next to neo and looked around

[/QUOTE]
''well the water feels nice. doesnt it?''

*She said as she giggled a bit when she saw Mitsu's tail float on the surface*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well the water feels nice. doesnt it?''
*She said as she giggled a bit when she saw Mitsu's tail float on the surface*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah I guess it is." Mitsu said wondering why she was laughing before noticing her tail and laughing a little as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"There's a park not to far from here. You could rest there if you want." Daniel said to her as he took one of her hands and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled and nodded "That sounds nice" she said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah I guess it is." Mitsu said wondering why she was laughing before noticing her tail and laughing a little as well

[/QUOTE]
*Neo soon poked the tail a bit playfully*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok.... Where's our daughter Shes usually clung to her brother." Thana said as she looked around a little confused

[/QUOTE]
"If anything, she's still at home. That's where I last saw her, you can say the same for Satoshi. He's been with me all day, so I doubt he's seen her..."

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Axel tapped the back of his head. "These chips contain enough power to power a entire country... Using it, they could sell it for a fortune. But these chips keep us alive, so we can't let them have them..." He explained.
"How long do you guys have to go in hiding and that kinda what us spirits are in right now... People want to destroy us because we're from a different planet" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Neo soon poked the tail a bit playfully*

[/QUOTE]
Right as she had poked mitsu tail it quickly submerged and dissapered into the water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled before he poured the eggs intocher heated pan then held out a hand over it and lightning came out stricking the eggs and beating them up more

[/QUOTE]
Ravens pet Raven 'moose' flew in and landed on her shoulder

Raven started petting moose. "Hey there moose" she says

Roman said:
"If anything, she's still at home. That's where I last saw her, you can say the same for Satoshi. He's been with me all day, so I doubt he's seen her..."
"Hmm I guess we will see her when we get home then." She said before looking at satoshi and smiling. "What not hug for your mother?" She asked teasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Right as she had poked mitsu tail it quickly submerged and dissapered into the water

[/QUOTE]
*Neo soon let out a giggle as it submerged before she just sat back and enjoyed the onsen*

Mayyflower said:
Ravens pet Raven 'moose' flew in and landed on her shoulder
Raven started petting moose. "Hey there moose" she says
"Why is he called moose?" Jasper asked as he made the eggs curious about the name.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Neo soon let out a giggle as it submerged before she just sat back and enjoyed the onsen*

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu giggked with her before she leaned over and rested her head on neos shoulder. "God I've gone so long without chaos I feel like I'm going to explode." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok then." Daniel said before he started to walk forward leading her to where the park was.

[/QUOTE]
Euloria walked alongside him to the park letting a small happy sigh, happy things were back to normal, she then went quiet for a bit before talking "are you planning to stay this time?" She asked quietly, sounding a bit unsure about asking.

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♆Kuroh stood at the fridge, soon taking out a can of beer and opening it, soon drinking it down in one sitting. He then raised his hand into the air and spoke, soon placing his hand onto his cheek and leaning to the side slightly♆...

“ Refreshing!~ ”

tumblr_n180mti61z1rzzd1zo7_250_zpskerpijch.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggked with her before she leaned over and rested her head on neos shoulder. "God I've gone so long without chaos I feel like I'm going to explode." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''try to control it. im trying to control my blood lust too yknow?''

*Neo replied as she giggled a little and let her lean on her shoulder as she leaned her head on Mitsu's*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and motioned his head towards the female, a pair of sunglasses soon appearing on the female's face. He spoke♅...
“ There you go~ ”

...♅Akira smiled and continued as he scoffed at the male's suggestion♅...

“ Well, if you want, you can come to my estate. It have more than enough room for you~ ”

tumblr_inline_nrv4ysILl81ryvw12_500_zpsr9pqnm8m.png

--------------------------------------

...♆Kuroh stood at the fridge, soon taking out a can of beer and opening it, soon drinking it down in one sitting. He then raised his hand into the air and spoke, soon placing his hand onto his cheek and leaning to the side slightly♆...

“ Refreshing!~ ”

tumblr_n180mti61z1rzzd1zo7_250_zpskerpijch.gif

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon came down the stairs as she sat on the couch*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back