• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Yeah you will" He said happily before hugging her "Thank you for that" He said happily as his wings wrapped around her as well
Cam smirked "I see you are not Tyler are you?" He asked being able to sense the energy

Al sighed "Sorry I need to go fix something" He said before flying into the air
Kagura nodded "okay" she said and layed on the beast she summoned.

Roman went home and took a shower. It was a long day, he felt like he might die. After showering he got dressed, and headed out. He appeared outside, Snow's pond. "Hey, Snow? You around?"

@Jennete

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"That's the stupidest thing anyone has ever said to me. Welcome to my world, fellow idiot." He said as a dark dome formed around them and he vanished into the shadows.
Al sighed as he could still see Tyler "You have more darkness than the shadow" He said as he punched Tyler hard

(Sorry I meant blush)

Mitsu shook her head as she slightly leaned into him wanting to feel his body heat

@shortyshot8

Aeos grabed her burrying his face into her stomach obvious hurt by her saying she wasn't his mother

@Jennete

Nexia drops their sword before turning to Al "Dammit, I can handle him on my own! I know how to deal with off balanced energy." They snarl before making their sword vanish and begin to search for the shift in energy

Roman said:
Han slowly opened his eyes, "What the? What happened?" He asked himself, as he lay their and stare at the ceiling.
Blair smiled then kissed his cheek then kissed his neck, "Nothing... Just a bad dream."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sorry I meant blush)
Mitsu shook her head as she slightly leaned into him wanting to feel his body heat

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
( xD Nice job)

William smiled as he kissed her head "I love you Mitsu" He said with a happy expression

Mitsu blushed more "I-I've got to go s-see you" she said before pulling away then pecking his lips again before quickly opening a portal and appearing back in her room in ansoms mansion

@shortyshot8 @AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he could still see Tyler "You have more darkness than the shadow" He said as he punched Tyler hard
Your hand went right through him. It was a decoy! The real Dark Tyler stabbed his spear in your back. "Geez, you need to stay on your toes..." He sighed. "At least make this fun for me."

Alastair smiled at her and nodded,"Excuse me Ms? Could I have a water for myself and a chocolate milk for the girl?" The waitress smiled and nodded before walking off to grab the drinks. She came back a few minutes later, food and drinks in hand. Setting it down in front of them, she left without another word. "So...Thana, how old are you?" He asked, taking a bite of the pasta. @Daniel reaver

Your hand went right through him. It was a decoy! The real Dark Tyler stabbed his spear in your back. "Geez, you need to stay on your toes..." He sighed. "At least make this fun for me."
Al looked down at the spear "Is that all?" He asked as he turned around making the spear snap "More give me more!"

Roman said:
Roman went home and took a shower. It was a long day, he felt like he might die. After showering he got dressed, and headed out. He appeared outside, Snow's pond. "Hey, Snow? You around?"
@Jennete
Snow:*pokes her head up from her pond and swims to Roman, tilting her head a little and looks down, feeling ashamed and guilty with everything she did to him* H..Hi Roman

-------------

Scarlet:*hugs Aeos and rubs his back* I know you think I am your mother, but I'm not.. I can't lie to you Aeos, Please remember

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more "I-I've got to go s-see you" she said before pulling away then pecking his lips again before quickly opening a portal and appearing back in her room in ansoms mansion
@shortyshot8 @AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
William smiled as she left "What a nice girl" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked down at the spear "Is that all?" He asked as he turned around making the spear snap "More give me more!"
Dark Tyler only smiled. "Reckless son of a bitch..." He muttered as at least 30 blades of darkness stabbed into Al's chest. "You shouldn't have made me mad..."

Nexia find Dark Tyler and Al fighting, and decided to keep their distance, only to intervene to remove the shadow from Tyler when ready.

@shortyshot8

Dark Tyler only smiled. "Reckless son of a bitch..." He muttered as at least 30 blades of darkness stabbed into Al's chest. "You shouldn't have made me mad..."
Al smirked "Really? You're making me stronger" He said as a light and dark orb formed in his hands

Kagura fell asleep on the beast. The beast walled around by itself, of hearing commotion it went torwards it and watched a distance away.

Nora sighed and walked around, not knowing what to do. Tapping her finger on her chin, she grinned and teleported next to Will."Hello! How are things going with you?" She asked, not really caring that they broke up anymore. @shortyshot8

(Aww, gtg to bed)

"Well finish this later..." He said, disappearing into the darkness. He had teleported to another dimension.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and walked around, not knowing what to do. Tapping her finger on her chin, she grinned and teleported next to Will."Hello! How are things going with you?" She asked, not really caring that they broke up anymore. @shortyshot8
William flinched at her appearance before sighing "Why would you care how I feel?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled at her and nodded,"Excuse me Ms? Could I have a water for myself and a chocolate milk for the girl?" The waitress smiled and nodded before walking off to grab the drinks. She came back a few minutes later, food and drinks in hand. Setting it down in front of them, she left without another word. "So...Thana, how old are you?" He asked, taking a bite of the pasta. @Daniel reaver
"Six" she said happily to him before she grabed a half of the grilled chees and took a small bite

@WeirdPrincess

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smiled then kissed his cheek then kissed his neck, "Nothing... Just a bad dream."
Han sighed, "Damn it, stupid dreams... What're you doing up still?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*pokes her head up from her pond and swims to Roman, tilting her head a little and looks down, feeling ashamed and guilty with everything she did to him* H..Hi Roman
-------------

Scarlet:*hugs Aeos and rubs his back* I know you think I am your mother, but I'm not.. I can't lie to you Aeos, Please remember

@Daniel reaver

Roman smiled, "Relax, Snow. You shouldn't feel bad for what someone who wasn't you did." He said, sitting on a nearby rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back