• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Trees flew around in the air in the forest near the campsite. "This is soooo bring! Where is everyone? I wanna kill something!" Dark Tyler said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Trees flew around in the air in the forest near the campsite. "This is soooo bring! Where is everyone? I wanna kill something!" Dark Tyler said.
Cam appeared next to Tyler "Since when did you turn Evil?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed but smiled at him "t-then I'll see you soon?" She said softly to him s nervous smile on her face
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Yeah you will" He said happily before hugging her "Thank you for that" He said happily as his wings wrapped around her as well

The boy turned to you. "What are you talking about? I was always evil..." He said.
Cam smirked "I see you are not Tyler are you?" He asked being able to sense the energy

LunaCrosby said:
"What's that? It sounds cool" she smiles.
Al sighed "Sorry I need to go fix something" He said before flying into the air

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Oh ok never mind then *walks over to a corner and sits down* so lonley)

[/QUOTE]
(You could have seen Nexia and followed them you know xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Oh ok never mind then *walks over to a corner and sits down* so lonley)

[/QUOTE]
( xD You ok down there little boy?)

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Yeah you will" He said happily before hugging her "Thank you for that" He said happily as his wings wrapped around her as well
Cam smirked "I see you are not Tyler are you?" He asked being able to sense the energy

Al sighed "Sorry I need to go fix something" He said before flying into the air
The boy crosses his arms and smirks. "Or am I?" He laughed, sending a tree flying at you. "At least I finally have something to kill!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mira pushed as she felt his arms around her feeling embarased but comfortable in his arms and wings
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Do you not like this?" He asked as he felt her push

The boy crosses his arms and smirks. "Or am I?" He laughed, sending a tree flying at you. "At least I finally have something to kill!"
Cam coughed up blood "Th-This is your own fault" He said as Al appeared next to Tyler "You are not balanced...I will fix that"

Nexia leaps into the forest to see the tree go flying. The shift in energy drawing them toward it. "Oh no. Tyler!" Nexia leaps toward the tree

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Nexia leaps into the forest to see the tree go flying. The shift in energy drawing them toward it. "Oh no. Tyler!" Nexia leaps toward the tree

[/QUOTE]
The tree slams hard into you. "Dammit! You made me miss my shot you fool!" He said, grimacing.

@shortyshot8

The tree slams hard into you. "Dammit! You made me miss my shot you fool!" He said, grimacing.
@shortyshot8
Al smirked as the tree snapped "You want to take me on? The Harbinger Of Order?"

Nexia falls over from the tree, but stands up and summons their meteorite sword. "Darkness, leave him now!" Nexia surrounds themself in galaxy energy.

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked as the tree snapped "You want to take me on? The Harbinger Of Order?"
"That's the stupidest thing anyone has ever said to me. Welcome to my world, fellow idiot." He said as a dark dome formed around them and he vanished into the shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back