• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded as she hopped on as well and held onto him.
Nexus then started the wheel cycles engine before taking off at top speeds down the highway. The lights looked even better here.

((I'll have no WiFi for about 10-15 minutes i ll reply when its back :'D))

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Same here~ Sleeping with you is the greatest~" he said smiling. "Again, sorry about yesterday."

Ken sat there, continuing to hold on to Airi, as he watched the night sky. "Wanna go inside?" He asked.
Celia giggled and cuddled Han. "It's cool! Just remember not to do it again." She said happily.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, as he recovered from the kick. "Well then, you first." He said, grinning. "Now I won't be the only one attacking."
...♅Akira smirked and replied, his form returning to his previous one. He closed his eyes and spoke with a slightly smile♅...

“ I was right about my previous views. This is the form best suited for your training partner. ”

tumblr_inline_nhwjood3BK1swy9ls_zpspo7yrip1.gif

Roman said:
Aaron smirked as he made his way to the gates of the school, his hands behind his head as he looked at the place.

"Haven't even been inside, but I already like the place~"

tumblr_mkpenocYNk1r4t83xo3_500.gif
...Kotori made her way to the front gate also, once she arrived she looked around...

"Not bad... For a school"

TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled and cuddled Han. "It's cool! Just remember not to do it again." She said happily.
"Yeah. Alright." Han said, looking up at the ceiling as he wrapped a arm around Celia.

---------------

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and replied, his form returning to his previous one. He closed his eyes and spoke with a slightly smile♅...
“ I was right about my previous views. This is the form best suited for your training partner. ”

tumblr_inline_nhwjood3BK1swy9ls_zpspo7yrip1.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman closed his eyes and chuckled, "You would do that... I had kicked up my power a notch just for you too~" he said, a purple aura flowing from his position.

tumblr_inline_mz2dmnhjYA1s355ip.gif

--------------

Mayyflower said:
...Kotori made her way to the front gate also, once she arrived she looked around...
"Not bad... For a school"
Aaron looked over at the girl and chuckled, getting the feeling she was also new here. "Yo? Are you new here too?" He asked.

Roman said:
Aaron looked over at the girl and chuckled, getting the feeling she was also new here. "Yo? Are you new here too?" He asked.
...Kotori looked over at the man and nods...

"Yea I am, you are too?"

Roman said:
Roman closed his eyes and chuckled, "You would do that... I had kicked up my power a notch just for you too~" he said, a purple aura flowing from his position

tumblr_inline_mz2dmnhjYA1s355ip.gif
...♅Akira smirked and activated his Tengan, soon replying to him♅...

“ Well then, it looks like I can't hold back as much. ”

tumblr_moxlhs3wjd1srtjh1o1_500_zpsjoobmpoi.gif

Mayyflower said:
...Kotori looked over at the man and nods...
"Yea I am, you are too?"
Aaron nodded, "Indeed I am~" he said, smiling. "Just got here not even 10 minutes ago."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and activated his Tengan, soon replying to him♅...
“ Well then, it looks like I can't hold back as much. ”

tumblr_moxlhs3wjd1srtjh1o1_500_zpsjoobmpoi.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Exactly. Now give me your best." He said, motioning for Akira to come at him, ready for anything.

Roman said:
Aaron nodded, "Indeed I am~" he said, smiling. "Just got here not even 10 minutes ago."
...Kotori nods and looks over at the school before looking back at the guy and holding her hand out...

"Im Kotori..."

Mayyflower said:
...Kotori nods and looks over at the school before looking back at the guy and holding her hand out...
"Im Kotori..."
Aaron looked over at her once.more before turning his body to face her. He gently took her hand and shook it, "I'm Aaron~"

SoulofTobi said:
Len got up after about half a hour and went and poked at Rin.
Rin got up. "Im up Im up" she huffed

Roman said:
Aaron looked over at her once.more before turning his body to face her. He gently took her hand and shook it, "I'm Aaron~"
...Kotori smiled and shook his hand...

"Nice to meet you... Aaron"

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Exactly. Now give me your best." He said, motioning for Akira to come at him, ready for anything.
...?Akira placed his hands together and leaned back, soon breaking them apart and breathing in. He then leaned forward and exhaled, releasing multiple fireballs towards Roman?...

tumblr_nmrv2c2NZs1ung0ilo7_250_zpsceisfqfh.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his smile remaining on his face♅...
“ Well, to me it's the best food I've ever tasted~ ”

...±Hikari giggled and picked up the chopsticks, struggling to pick up the rice±...

----------------

((( I take Roman :{ )))

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed and put her hands in her lap, now smiling at Akira❦...

"Alright, whatever you say."

...☿Kioko lowered her hand that was in the air and watched Hikari struggle picking up the rice with her chopsticks, soon talking as she tried to show her how to pick it up☿...

"Here, here, like this Ari-chan~"

...☿Kioko then demonstrated how to pick up the rice with her chops and eat the rice with it soon afterwards. A blush appeared on her cheeks as she ate it, raising one of her hands to her cheeks as Kioko over exaggerated the taste of the rice, being silly again☿...

"Delicious~"

tumblr_n8q3mufN661r5x3w6o1_400.gif

Roman said:
(( He's at the cafe~ I would have had him with his friend Aaron, but I have plans with them later
^°^ ))
((Alrighty who do you want me to send?))

TheDragoon said:
What made him wanna follow her most... Was that she reminded him of himself when he was younger. He didn't wanna be near anyone. He just wanted to be left alone in his own sadness... There was only one person that didn't give up on trying to make him feel better... He wanted to repay that debt. After all, that person had suffered a much graver fate than he did. He began eating as well. "SO GOOD!" He said happily as his eyes sparkled with happiness.
...♞Saki just ate at her food silently, staring at the boy in front of her as she did. She was debating whether or not she should just try and kill him so he'd stop following her around. Saki didn't appreciate being nagged about why she was so sad, she wouldn't tell him if her life depended on it. This boy seemed to be like a nasty bug that wouldn't leave you alone and she wanted to squash him so he'd stop asking about why she was sad. So what if she didn't want to tell him? Couldn't he just accept that and leave her alone? Saki soon frowned and looked away from him, turning her eyes towards the other students that were in the cafeteria as she ate♞...

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "Nah im fine" she says going to her bookbag and looking in it.
Len nodded "any clue where mom went?" he asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty who do you want me to send?))
(( Doesn't matter~ ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...?Akira placed his hands together and leaned back, soon breaking them apart and breathing in. He then leaned forward and exhaled, releasing multiple fireballs towards Roman?...

tumblr_nmrv2c2NZs1ung0ilo7_250_zpsceisfqfh.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman dodged about half of the fireballs, others grazing him or hitting his arms and legs. "Dammit..." he muttered before, putting his hands together, inhaling deeply before breathing fire back at Akira.

tumblr_lxfu5zmekw1r3ybkx.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back